Hood Love is Forbidden Love

Da shamyaax

Here's my story on love in the hood, meeting a rival and how he changed my life, they say love dont exist in... Altro

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Part 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Announcement!

Chapter 3.

2.5K 57 4
Da shamyaax

Michelle P.O.V

Its been a couple of weeks and so far the lovely new couple has been doing fine. We hardly argue but we've had a few disagreements here and there. But we always make up after it, if you know what I mean.

We've decided to keep what we have going on a secret to protect each other. I care about August, if something were to happen to him it'd hurt me.

Today, me and August made plans to go to the park and just hang out. I was down, I got up out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom trying to beat my brothers so that I could do my morning routine, afterwards I took a shower and applied my make-up. I flat.ironed my hair deciding to wear it up in a wide ponytail.

I walked up the road to the gas station to meet August so he could pick me up without anyone noticing us being together. We had to be hella careful. Once I got to the gas station he was already there waiting for me. I checked my surroundings before getting in the car.

I got in the car giving August a hug and kiss on the cheek before allowing him to pull off. We held a deep conversation about the most random things until we got to the park.

Once we got to our destination we held hands and started to walk around the track that was at the park leading us around a pond with plenty of disrespectful ducks.

The track also led into the woods a little bit which gave me a good reason to be so close to Aug. As we were walking I felt a peck at my leg causing me to jump. Which gave August a reason to laugh at me hysterically.

"The ducks are more afraid of you then you are of them ma" he said joking at me.

"Well ion like this one, its feisty we're officially beefin"

"You're so crazy girl, I swear" He laughed at me causing me to push him playfully declaring war. "Oh hush, you like it obviously" I said while feeling myself a bit. Just when I was off guard I felt Aug's arms wrap around my legs picking me up threatening to toss me in the water.

"You right ma, but you better not push yo daddy like that ever again, you heard me"

"I hear you, oh my god August I hear you. Put me down!" I yelled while fighting his grip only to make him laugh at me like I was a fool.

"August I swear if you mess up my hair I will murder you" he laughed while putting me down and squeezing me into a tight hug, kissing my forehead.

"Calm down ma, you know damn well I was playing. I wasnt gon fuck with yo hair" he said while smirking at me. I rolled my eyes before giving in, grabbing his hand and kissing him softly on his warm lips.

"Babe?" I asked starting a conversation. "Wassup ma?"

" do you have any siblings, I never hear you talk much about your family?" He sighed before looking at me hesitating to speak as if it was a hard question to answer for him. "You don't have to answer that if you dont feel comfortable talking about it with me." I said speaking up.

"I had a brother, but now its just me, my sister, and my mom."

"What happened?" I looked over at his watering eyes, I led him over to the park bench motioning for him to sit with me so that I could comfort him the way I wanted to. Feeling guilty for bringing up the subject.

"Something went down between our side and your families side,shit was crazy. I happened to look over to see somebody shoot my brother Mel, they put a couple bullets in him. I noticed who it was when that same gun aimed for me, it was your dad Pooh. "

I looked over at August seeing a tear falling from his eyes, I wiped the tear with the palm of my hand trying to take in what I just heard, but somehow I just couldnt believe it.

"No, August that cant be true" I said in shock.

"How the fuck you gon tell me Pooh?" I stared at the angry glare on his face starting to get upset.

"My pops aint a fuckin killer August, get your facts straight before you try to excuse him of murder! " I said angry knowing it was a lie. My pops had killed plenty of people but somehow I always make excuses for him not wanting to see him as being this horrible person, because deep down I know he's not.

"I was there when it happened, not you I had to get my ass up and run for my life leaving my brother dead in the streets, not you. So get yo facts straight before you try to make excuses for a cold murderer."

"That was your choice." I said under my breath.

"What you say, Ian hear you?" He scoffed.

"That was your choice August, get that straight." I said louder in anger.

"You cant be fucking serious right now ma, are you serious?" I remained silent, glaring at him. "My fuckin brother died and your pops killed him and the fucked up thing about it is that I knew that shit when I met you, but Im the dumbass who still decides to fuck with you. But its cool lil ma, Im out."

"August wait!" I yelled realizing how fucked up I am for the stunt I had just pulled. "Im sorry, but try looking at things from my point of view, what girl wants to see there pops as a killer? "

"Get the fuck outta my life Pooh, damn I wish I had listened to my boys, your just like them." He looked me up and down in disgust before storming off.

"August wait, please dont leave." I followed behind him stopping once I saw him get in his car and pull off. "Im sorry" I said under my breath feeling my eyes sting.

I was shocked that he had actually left me there, but then again I wasnt because after what had just went down I would've left me too.

I was beyond fucked up for the things I had said to August. I dont blame him if he never talked to me again. Mama always told me before she died, that if you truly care about something let it go, and if it comes back then it was meant to be, if not then it never was .

I'm not gonna lie to myself and say I dont want him back, because I do, but I refuse to chase over him like a lost puppy. I want to but Im not trying to make a fool out of myself for no nigga. I just hope he comes back, or atleast forgive me. I called grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed my brother Trap's number.

TRAP: hello?

ME: Can you please come pick me up? Im at the park over by the Rec.

TRAP: You gon tell me why the hell you over there?

ME: You gon come get me?

TRAP: Im on my way.

I hung up the phone, and waited for my brother to come get me.

Once he got here, I quickly got in the car to smell a strong scent of weed hit me in the face. He was smoking a fat ass blunt. He passed it over to me and I hesitated a bit, but I took a hit. I mean I dont do it often, or hardly ever because its not cute but at this moment I really needed it. I couldnt take my mind off of August, I was in a deep thought until I heard my brothers voice speaking to me.

"You okay lil sis?" He asked concerned. "Yea Im good."

"You sure? Do I needa go shoot a fuck nigga?" I sighed feeling annoyed. "No I said Im good Trap damn." He looked at me before stopping the car in the middle of the damn road. I rose up from my seat looking out the window feeling relieved to see we werent on a busy road, because this nigga had lost his mind.

"Pooh if somethings up you better tell me right fucking now before I call Elijah and Pops, you hardly ever smoke and look at you now, and why the hell were you at the park alone? "

I sighed before looking at the window feeling my eyes starting to sting again before my thoughts took over causing me to sob into the palms of my hands.

"Man hell nah, what are you crying for Pooh?

"Nothing Trap, its my fault its all my fault god I lose everything I touch."

"Im confused, are we talking about a nigga? "

"Oh my gosh , please just take me home."

"Not until you tell me." He said relaxing as if he could wait around all day. Finally I gave in not wanting to be here any longer than I have to.

"Yea, its about a guy that I fucked up badly with by being reckless with my mouth. "

He nodded his head satisfied, and started up the car. "We can go now." He said before pulling off heading home.

As soon as I got home I went up to my room. Placing my phone on its charger before heading out to August's house. His place was only a few blocks away, so I walked to avoid getting questioned about why I needed my brother's car keys.

I knew it was dangerous to be on this side knowing my family was a rival to his gang. But at this point I didnt give a fuck I just wanted to talk to Aug. When I got to his house I knocked on his door a couple of times before he opened it revealing his shirtless body with nothing but his boxers on.

I stared at him confusingly before running past him and into his house quickly.

"The fuck are you doing here Pooh? You know this shit is dangerous over here for you? How the fuck can you be so stupid ?"

I opened my mouth to speak, but stopped once I heard a familiar voice coming down his stairs.

"The fuck is this bitch doing here?" Shani said glaring at me "Same fuckin question August, we barely been broken up for 2 hours and you already fucking this whore?"

"Pooh me and you are done, I thought I made that clear." He said looking me up and down, obviously still just as upset he was from earlier.

"So you dont care about me anymore? Damn, must've lost those feelings quick as hell." He remained silent, causing my eyes to water.

"Cleary, thought he made that clear too." Shani said full of laughter, she was enjoying this moment which made me upset.

"Shut the hell up bitch, I'll hurt you dont fuck with me" I snapped at her.

"Ooo someones mad" she snapped back, chuckling. Just as I was about to try her up. The sound of August voice finally speaking up stopped me.

"Pooh just go, get the fuck outta here man." I froze dead in my tracks after realizing he had just put me out, I was hurt and I no longer had the urge to fight. I turned around and stormed out of the door sobbing with no other cares in the world.

I was in complete tears walking out of August's house. I was crying so hard that I couldn't even see, everything was so blurry.

I sped up once I began to hear footsteps, I turned once the footsteps got louder to see this tall dark-skinned man with a black bandana tied around his face. I squinted my eyes to see him smiling at me. I turned around to run as fast as I could just when I heard a gun click. I was running as fast as I could but next thing I knew.POW ! He shot me.

******

August P.O.V

I felt bad for doing ole girl like that. Its just the fact that I was pissed off at her at the moment, she didnt even give me enough time to calm down before she stormed into my place.

I jumped once I heard a gunshot, it sounded close as hell, but I shook it off. I looked over at Shani who had a look of satisfactory spreaded across her face, which made me even moee upset.

"Shani get the fuck outta my house."

"What the fuck August?" She said causing her satisfaction change to confusin, real quick.

"Bitch you heard me." I said putting an emphasis on the word bitch, pissing her off.

"Whatever August, call me when you ain being stupid!" She said snapping at me before slamming my door behind her after walking out.

I walked to my couch plopping down. As soon as I got comfortable I heard Shani, screaming and pounding at my door. I sighed getting up feeling irritated before swinging the door open. "Didn't I tell you to go?" She didnt hesitate before grabbing my arm and motioning for me to look over on the sidewalk.

My mouth dropped once I saw a body face down on the concrete, but my eyes watered and my chest fell heavy once I realized who it was.

I couldnt help but to feel like this was all my fault, if I wouldn't have kicked her out forgetting where she was she wouldnt be in this situation. I ran to her body as fast as I could checking her pulse. I let out a breath of relief once I felt her pulse just fine. Even though I figured she would be okay, I couldnt stop the tears from pouring. I couldnt stop the heaviness in my chest. I couldnt stop my heart from beating faster than usual.

I couldnt break the thought of losing someone else I care about. I picked up her body and ran to my car putting her in there. I couldn't waste another minute waiting for an ambulance to get here. I was determined to get my girl some help. I sped down the streets to the nearest hospital.

Once I got her there they rushed her to a room. Once they called in for her family I knew it was time to go, if they saw her up her with me all hell would break loose. But, I wasnt leaving without talking to her.

As soon as I saw the doctor leave the room I snuck in. I walked over to the bed to see Pooh, just laying there with her eyes closed. I kneeled down by the bed trying to hold back all the waterworks, I let my head down and said a prayer.

I knew I was fucked, no matter what I did she wouldn't take me back after this. I rubbed her cheels with my thumb gently before kissing her forehead.

"Im so sorry ma."

After realizing she wouldnt be waking up anytime soon, I got up and began to walk out the room. I knew who had shot her, and he wasn't getting away with it and I put that on my life.

*****

Michelle P.O.V ~

I had this weird feeling. Either I was dreaming, or August had just spoke to me. It felt like I was dead but could still hear my surroundings, but I couldnt move or respond. I care about August alot, dont get me wrong, but he had me fucked up on so many levels.

I'm beyond angry with him, scratch that. Im hurt and disappointed. He gave up on us and moved on like it was nothing. That hurts me more than anything. At this moment I feel like there's no way in hell I could ever forgive him for doing that to me.

Although I knew I would give in to his apologies anyways. He made me feel worthless when he replaced me so quickly, and then put me out on the streets in a neighborhood that I shouldnt have been in in the first place, but I came anyways to try to work things out with him. Oh but lets not forget that I got shot and could've died.

Where was he? Probably fucking that whore Shani. A few minutes had passed, when I was hit with a bright light.

My eyes squinted trying to adjust to the light. I sighed in relief when I realized I was regaining my consciousness. I had sat up slowly in perfect timing to my brothers and pops walking through the door to my hospital room.

I was feeling weak as hell. I examined my families faces noticing my pops looked like he was ready to fuck some shit up and sadly my brothers had the same expression across their faces.

"Who the fuck did this shit?" Pops said demanding an answer.

"I dont know."

"Where was you when it happened Pooh?" Trap said speaking up looking concerned and upset. I let my head fall down ashamed of my answer and scared of the reaction I'm gonna get. "Eastside."

"The fuck you doing over there Pooh? Dont you know our history with that side? Im shocked they ain put enough bullets to kill you." I glanced at EJ not wanting to answer his question. Before noticing Pops glare at me.

"Since nobody else asked, you aight twin?" I smiled at King, happy to see one of my brothers caring about how Im feeling instead of who to shoot up for doing it. "Thank you King, yes Im feeling a little better." I said putting emphasis on his name.

"Im ready to fuck some shit up." I sighed after hearing EJ, knowing that he always keeps his word, meaning that alot was about to go down.

"Its not that serious." I said in a sigh.

"Pooh you coulda fuckin died what you mean it wasnt that serious?" I turned my attention to Chres after hearing him speak up. But I decided to remain silent.

"Bet it was that nigga August, Pops didnt you kill his brother?" My mouth dropped, hearing Trap say that shocked me, It was all true.

Just as I was about to speak, King interrupted.

"August a cool ass nigga, plus he seemed like he really liked Pooh ion think he would do no shit like that to her."

"Man, Pops killed his older brother Mel, August put it on his life that he'd get his revenge." Chres said in response to King defending him.

"Pooh?" I turned my focus to Pops."I need you to be honest with me have you been seeing him?"

I hesitated before decided to not lie.

"Yea, but he didn't do it"

"He did it, he shot her, he dead on everything." Trap said completely ignoring the last part of my sentence.

"Ima go get everybody" I sighed realizing nobody payed attention to what I had said.

"Ima come with you." Trap said tagging along.

"Them niggas dangerous, make sure you got everybody." EJ said notifying them.

Listening to them plan out killing August broke me inside, I felt so helpless. I cried out letting my thoughts take over. The thought of August being dead because of something he didnt even do just hurts.

If I told that me and August were dating they would most definetly kill him because of that too, hell his own damn boys would kill him. Fuck how much pain I'm in I love August, I gotta warn him. All my other brothers and Pop had left it was just me and King meaning he was my only option.

"The fuck? you okay twin."

"They're gonna kill him King?" I said crying out. "Im sorry twin, but most likely yea."

"King you gotta help me, I think I love him."

"Damn." He said trying to figure things out. "His boys told him if they caught us together or found out we was together they'd kill him, and if I told Pops and the boys they would kill him too. Its a lose-lose situation. I just dont wanna lose him, August didnt do it he didnt shoot me. The man who did was taller than August, buffer, and much darker, oh and he had a tat of a skull on his arm."

After I said that Kings eyes shot out of his head his jaws clenched along with his fist, you could tell he was beyond pissed because all types of veins were popping out of his body. He got up and stormed out of the room.

After that I quickly got up to find my clothes and put them on. I winced in pain holding my lower back where my wound was. I was weak as ever. I had called a cab using the phone from the hospital to take me to August house. Call me crazy but Im not gonna risk losing August.

I got out and walked to his door wincing in pain with every step I made. I knocked on the door and within less than a minute the door opened. He pulled me in quickly and kissed my lips, locking his warm lips with mine. Once I realized what I was doing I pulled away, there's no way Im gonna give in this quick.

"Thank god baby your okay" he said souding relieved, I looked away before speaking up. "Im not your baby August, but I need to tell you something. "

He frowned. "Whats up ma?"

I sighed, taking a deep breath preparing to spill the bad news. I looked up at his worried face and grabbed his hand softly. "My pops and brothers are looking for you, they plan on killing you because they thimk you're the one that shot me. I dont know exactly when but they're getting stuff together for this big shoot out." I looked up at him before continuing "You should do the same, I gotta go now".

"Wait! " he called out. " What the fuck Pooh, why you ain tell them otherwise?"

" I did, they completely ignored it they got there eyes set on you August. "

I turned around to leave before he called for me,

"I kicked her ass out too Pooh, when you left I made her leave. She saw you and she called for me. I took you to the hospital. I just wanted you to know."

"Thank you August, that doesnt change much though. I gotta go, have a nice life August. "

"Yea okay, I'll try to have a nice life its not ended by tonight. "

"Tonight? " I said giving him my full attention.

"I just wanna get it over with, bye Pooh. "

"August dont. "

"Have a nice life."

"Dont be fuckin stupid August! " I said getting upset.

He remained silent before walking to the door grabbing his keys and taking me to the gas station were we usually meet up. Once I got home, I sat in my bed gathering all of my thoughts. I knew I couldn't do this.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

513K 12.6K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...
644K 20.5K 33
"If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?" I changed this story up A LOT. ENJOY!!!
286K 11.1K 89
Hood love story about me and mine. ๐Ÿ’™ From the beginning, until now.
3.4M 146K 43
๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ.....