Falling for a Star (Completed)

Oleh Soshi_baby05

This is a gender bender SNSD Fanfic Mainly YulSic!! Story of two different people who fell in love in an unex... Lebih Banyak

Characters
Chapter 1: The CEO
Chapter 2: The Superstar
Chapter 3: Happy Trip
Chapter 4: Taeny Fever
Chapter 5: Random
Chapter 6: Angry Sica
Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)
Chapter 8: Fight Again
Chapter 9: Back Again (M)
Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess
Chapter 11: Hello Paris
Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)
Chapter 13: Too Much Sugar (M)
Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!
Chapter 16: Clingy Tiffany, Sneaky YulSic (M)
Chapter 17: Chaos
Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family
Chapter 19: Is It Taeny No more?
Chapter 20: YulSic Unite!
Chapter 21: Finally!!
Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)
Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love
Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No More
Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?
Chapter 26: Time to Heal
Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)
Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming
Chapter 29: Getting Worse
Chapter 30: What really Happened..
Chapter 31: Together Again
Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..
Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!
Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments
Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny!!
Chapter 36: YulSicKrys..
Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)
Chapter 38: What will Happen??
Chapter 39: Tears, Tears, and More Tears!!
Chapter 40: The Aftermath
Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!
Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!
Chapter 43: YulSic Nuptials!
Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong!
Chapter 45: Their Honeymoon for real part 1 (M)
Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)
Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal
Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!
Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings
Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's
Chapter 51: Finding it out
Chapter 52: Separation
Chapter 53: Finding Them
Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing
Chapter 55: My Lovely J
Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter
Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)
Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 59: Sailing Again
Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco
Chapter 61: All the Love in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco
Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco
Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco
Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 66: Home Finally!
Chapter 67: Back to Work
Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)
Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2
Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off
Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco
Chapter 73: Bring the Boys Out!
Chapter 74: Party All Night!
Chapter 75: Run Devil Run
Chapter 76: Show Show Show!
Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding
Chapter 79: YulSic Moments
Chapter 80: Yulsic Moments pt. 2
Chapter 81: Celebrate
Chapter 82: Indestructible
Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary
Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS
Chapter 87: Going Home
Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS
Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2
Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!
Chapter 91: Everyday Love
Epilogue
My Message for You!

Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!

1K 20 1
Oleh Soshi_baby05

Hello!!

I'm adding some sub chapters for some special scenes. That's a bonus for you guys!!

Love this chapter juseyo!!!

Chapter 83:

Taeny's Home:

Baby Jisoo and Hayeon are on Irene's bed with their Parents, Taeyeon always put them there for his First born to get used to having her sisters around. Tiffany is feeding Hayeon while Taeyeon plays with Jisoo.

Irene was sitting on her father's lap and was just staring at the two babies alternately. She would watch how their mouths open as if they wanted to talk to her.

Taeyeon take Jisoo in his arms and showed her to Irene, and as expected the little girl cried and hug her father tightly, she's trying to shoo her sister from his father by throwing her toy in her hand to the baby.

"Hyunnie, that's not good." Taeyeon told Irene. "You should be protecting your sisters and not hurting them."

Irene look at her father then look at Tiffany as if asking for help, seeing her mother won't help her she started to whimper, her mouth shake then she let out a loud cry.

"Waaahhhh!!" Her cry made the other two babies cry as well. She felt like they don't love her anymore.

"Taetae!! You shouldn't talk to her that way." Tiffany scolded her husband.

Yuri and Jessica then came in with the boys and ran to Irene. "Yah! Your door is unlock!" Jessica said as she put the boys on the bed.

She knows the three boys will have their staring sessions to the two babies again.

"Oh what happened to my cheeky little princess?" Yuri asked.

The little girl saw her Papa Yuri and raised her arms for him, she knows her Papa Yuri will always back her up. The tanned man bring Irene out.

"What happened?" Jessica asked and take the rubbing alcohol from the table.

"As usual." Tiffany sighed and put Hayeon on the bed.

The three boys automatically showed their hands as if asking for food to their mother and Jessica poured some of the rubbing alcohol on their hands.

They rubbed their hands as what their Mother taught them and giggled excitedly.

This is their exercise everyday, the boys know that they can't touch the babies if they don't put alcohol first. It was their pretty mother who trained them well.

The boys instantly smiled seeing the full view of their baby cousins.

"They love the two babies so much." Tiffany said and pat their heads. Taeyeon hopped off the bed and followed Yuri and his child.

The boys hold the babies hands, feet, arms or whatever they want to hold, Jessica smiled seeing Daehan carefully pat Jisoo's tummy.

This little boy is very sweet and thoughtful. "You will be a very protective older brother to your sisters." She thought.

"I think they would be the perfect big brothers to their future sisters." Tiffany told her cousin.

Jessica nodded smiling. "I know." She said.

The brunette suddenly felt sad. "I wish Hyunnie is this excited to see her siblings around."

"She needs time. And you have to assure her that she's still your baby even though there are new babies in the family. We experienced that with Krystal before." Jessica advised her.

Tiffany nodded, she clearly remembers what happened to the three back then.

"Mama." Minguk called.

The two mothers look at them and smiled, Minguk is laying on the bed beside Hayeon and hugged the newborn.

"Sweet." Jessica said and pinch his cheek.

"You want a baby sister?" She asked and the kids giggled at her.

----

"Hyunnie come to Daddy." Taeyeon kept calling Irene but the little girl is hiding on her Papa's neck. "I should've readied her." He sighed. It's hard to make Irene like her sisters.

"Give her time. Or.. why don't you put the babies' crib inside Irene's room? At least she will realized that the babies are her sisters and she's an Unnie." Yuri suggested.

Taeyeon nodded, he'll try to do it, he really wants Irene to love and be close to her sisters.

"Hyunnie.. Dada wants to get a kiss." Yuri pat Irene's bum. "Let's go in her room again."

The two guys walked to Irene's room where the two mothers and five kids are.

"Dada." Manse called.

Yuri smiled, He felt Irene clutched on him tightly. "Hyunnie look! Wow!" Yuri said with an excited tone to get her attention.

Irene look to where her Papa is pointing, she look at her cousins who are playing with the babies.

"Come here Hyunnie." Tiffany raised her hands for her daughter but Irene only hugged Yuri.

Jessica pat her cousin then stood up and walked to her husband. "Hyunnie.. Mama Jess wants a hug." She said and raised her hand.

Irene went to hug her, and so she walked to the bed and sit, putting Irene on her lap. "Look at your sisters Hyunnie.. they are as cute as their Unnie." She told her. Irene peek to her sisters and watch them. "Ooh. You wanna play with Unnie?" She talked to the babies.

"Jisoo and Hayeon likes their Unnie." Tiffany told her daughter.

"Bee.." Irene said pointing at the babies then put her index inside her mouth.

The two couple smiled and nodded. "They are your babies." Tiffany said.

"Mama Bee." The little girl said.

Jessica passed Irene to Tiffany, and the little girl hugged her mother. "Love you Hyunnie." The smiling princess kissed her cheek.

Jessica stood up and let Taeyeon sit, he take one of the twins and showed her to Irene, and the little girl buried her face on her mother's chest.

Yuri felt that the family needs some time alone and so he called his wife.

"We're going." Jessica said. "Boys say bye bye to your cousins and kiss Mama and Papa." She said.

The boys touched the twins one last time then stood up on the bed and kissed Taeyeon and Tiffany.

Yuri put them down, Daehan hold Irene's foot as if saying goodbye to his Noona.

Jessica smiled and carried him to Irene. "Nana." He said and hugged her from the back. His mother told him to kiss his cousin, and since Irene is not in the mood, Daehan just kissed her back.

The two boys did the same thing and the Kwon Family went home. Yuri was pulling the Kwon Wagon as Jessica was holding his other hand.

"Baby, the ROS Producers rescheduled the meeting." Yuri told his wife. Hyoyeon messaged him in the morning but he wasn't able to tell his wife earlier about it.

Jessica rolled her eyes, this is not the first time the producers canceled the meeting, it's actually the third time now.

"Tell them we're not having a meeting with them anymore!" She said.

"Baby.."

"Why? It's not as if we're the one who wants to talk to them! I have a lot of business meetings that needed to be canceled because of them." She said then sighed, the kids are afraid whenever their parents raise their voices.

"I'm sorry." Yuri said as they enter the gate.

"Stop saying sorry. And besides, i'm not interested with their offer." She said shaking her head then went in.

Yuri unbuckle the kids' seat belts and put them down.

The kids ran inside the house and played in the living room. The Only Woman in the house went down with the toy basket and put it on the living room.

"Boys, just play inside your room, put the toys in the basket." She told them and tap the basket.

The Boys understood her signal and stood up picking the toys and put them in the basket until everything is clean.

"Good kids." She said then kneeled on their levels and kissed their cheeks. "I love you my boys." The blonde woman said.

Yuri watch how obedient the boys are especially if it's their mother who told them what to do. He smiled and walked to his wife, it's his duty to carry the toy basket.

Jessica hold the kids' hands and bring them to the stairs followed by Yuri. She let go of them and let the kids crawl to go up the stairs slowly while the couple just at their back, ready to catch them if they fall.

The baby gate on the end of the stairs is open, so the kids easily and successfully climbed the stairs without any help.

Jessica smiled as the boys stood up and went straight to their rooms followed by their parents.

Yuri put the basket on the side then sat on the kids' bed as Jessica look for the rubbing alcohol.

"Mama!" Daehan called her, she look back and saw her Son giving her the bottle.

"Good job Sweetie." Jessica said and sat next to her husband pulling Daehan and put some of the liquid on his hands.

Daehan rubbed his hands as Jessica put some on his legs. She did that to the other two kids then the three are free to play.

The couple laid on the bed and watch the kids play. Yuri was back hugging his wife as their hands intertwined with each other.

Jessica then noticed something, she take a good look on her husband's hands then sat up to take something in the drawer.

"What is that?" Yuri asked.

Jessica motioned him to come closer to her then take his hand. "How could you not notice your nails are long. It can hurt the kids." She said and trim his finger nails.

Yuri just kept quiet and let Jessica cut his nails. He noticed his wife is getting strict the past weeks.

He then realized something that excites him. "Sica.." He called.

Jessica just hummed since she was busy with his hands. "Baby are you pregnant?" He asked.

The blonde woman stop and look up to him. She stared at her husband who's looking like he's waiting for her to give him some good news.

"Are you?" He asked again.

Jessica then laughed. "Silly.. I'm still taking pills." She said then shake her head with her husband's silliness.

Yuri breathe deeply then laugh along with her. "I'm sorry." He said.

"I'm done with my big baby." She smiled. "Can Mommy get a reward?" She asked her husband playfully.

Yuri smiled then cupped her face and gave her a smooch. "Thank you Mommy!!" He said and kissed her again. "Big Baby boy will give Mommy lots of rewards if that's Mommy wants." He told her.

"Really? Well then, Mommy wants to cuddle." She said.

Yuri then laid her on the bed then hovered over her, he kissed her all over her neck that made the blonde woman squealed.

"Kyaaahhh! Seobang it tickles!" She laughed.

The kids saw what their Daddy is doing then stood up and pulled his shirt.

"Dada!!" They screamed at the top of their lungs. "Mama!!!"

They thought their Daddy is hurting their Mommy and of course they want to protect her.

Manse tried hard to climbed on the bed and pushed his father then squeezed himself on his Mother.

The other two kids climbed too and pushed their father until Yuri stop.

Yuri laughed seeing the three boys hugged their mother, Daehan laid himself on Jessica's tummy, as Manse on her chest while Minguk on her lap.

"They won't let Daddy hog Mommy for just a short time." He said and tried to hold Jessica's hand.

"Kyahh!" Daehan screamed seeing him.

Jessica laughed at their kids. "They won't let Daddy hold Mommy. Only the three boys can love Mommy." She said and pat Manse's back.

But Yuri won't back down, He will fight for his position against the kids. He laid on the bed and put his head on Jessica's arm.

"But I am still Mommy's favorite baby." He meronged his kids.

"Daddy should cook lunch for us." Jessica said.

Yuri wiggled his body in protest, he just want to laze around with Jessica and the kids.

"Shall we call delivery?" She asked.

Yuri sat up, Delivery foods won't work on the kids, so he'll just cook food for them.

He went down and leave his family on the bed and went to cook.

He was cutting the vegetables quietly when a pair of familiar hands surrounded his waist.

"Mommy escaped from the little tickle monsters to be with their king." Jessica said peeking on his side.

Yuri turned around and put his arms around her. "I knew it, I am Mommy's favorite baby." He giggled then leaned down to give her a kiss.

"Of course, the three boys wouldn't be here if it's not because of Daddy too." Jessica said and pouted her lips for a kiss.

"Mwah.. Mwah.. Mwah.." Yuri kept pecking her lips. "Do you know I always have goosebumps whenever i'm close to you like this?" He said smiling.

"And I always feel electrified whenever you touch me." She said then bite his chest. "I love you"

"I love you too baby." He said then gently pushed his wife off him. "Seobang has to cook for My Queen and the three Princes." He said then smiled.

"Teach me baby." The American blonde said.

Yuri nodded and she went near him. He told her to hold the knife then hold her hand to guide her.

"This is the right way to hold a knife baby." He told her. "Cause if you hold it like this.. you'll end up having bleeding hands, and I won't let that happen." He whispered then proceed on teaching her.

After that Yuri turned the stove on and told her the procedures.

"Mama!!" They then heard the kids called.

"I guess My alone time with Mommy is done." He whispered then walked upstairs to get the kids.

He settled the three boys on their high chairs and put them bibs. He then played a song on the kids' music player and went back on his wife.

"What's next baby." Jessica asked looking serious to learn how to cook.

Yuri back hugged her and kissed her shoulder. "Let it simmer for ten minutes." He said.

Jessica nodded and hold his hand on her waist. "What should we do in ten minutes?" She asked.

Yuri look at the kids then to his wife. "The kids won't mind if their Mommy and Daddy make out for a little while." He smiled and turned her around.

She clung her hands on his neck as Yuri's hand on her hips. "Boys.." Jessica called. "Peekaboo!!" She said.

The boys covered their face with their hands. Jessica pulled her husband for a kiss, they started it slow until it turned to passionate kiss.

"Pee. Boo!!" The boys squealed and played with each other while their parents were also busy.

"Hmm." Jessica hummed as Yuri's hand slide up to her neck and pulled her closer.

Loud kissing sounds disturb the kids' play. "Mama." They called.

Jessica broke the kiss then peck her husband one last time before she showed her face to the kids.

"Peekaboo!!" She squealed that made the kids giggle. "Mommy will cook again!" She said then turned around.

"Put the vegetables baby." Yuri said as he sat on the chair in front of the kids and played with them.

"Who is the most handsome Daddy in the whole wide universe?" Yuri asked the kids while laughing.

"Kyaaak!! Dada!" Manse laughed.

"Did you heard that Sica? Manse said I'm the most handsome Dad!" Yuri said then pinch the kids' cheeks.

Jessica was busy stirring the soup and didn't bother to listen to him. "This is quite easy, you just have to put everything in then stir. But how can Yuri make it perfect?" She thought.

"Why are you so quiet and serious?" Yuri whispered back hugging her once again and kissed her cheek.

"I was just thinking." She answered.

"About?" He asked and turned the stove off.

"About how could everything you cook is perfect." She said.

"Ohh! That's because I cook for the people I love." Yuri answered. "Let's go and eat now." He said and prepared the food.

The kids can now eat alone, just a little messy but of course it's part of their learning process.

"Aigoo!! My boys have big appetites." Yuri said as the kids asked for more food. "Did you like it because Mommy cooked it?"

Jessica blushed and elbowed him. "Don't say silly things." She said shyly.

"But it's true. They never asked for more whenever I cook." Yuri said and eat more. "But honestly, this is perfect. You'll make a great cook baby." He complimented.

Jessica felt proud of herself because of what her husband told her.

After they eat the family settled inside YulSic's room, the kids were watching children's shows seriously and quietly on the corner of the bed while their parents were on the other corner doing some new things.

"Is this right?" The tanned man asked his wife who is sitting between his legs.

"Yes baby, keep going." Jessica answered while looking at herself in the mirror.

"Left, right, left, right. I think this is a mess." He said and stopped.

Yuri was trying to braid his wife's hair, Jessica is teaching him how to do it but the perfectionist tanned guy isn't pleased at his work and brushed her hair to start again.

"You can't do it perfectly since it's your first time! You can practice on My hair, but remember, no tangling. My hair is too precious." The blonde told him.

Yuri sighed as he try to keep calm and start over again. He parted her hair into two parts to make two braided pigtails, then start doing the left side.

"I should cut this into three parts right?" He asked and Jessica nodded. "Then put the left in the middle then right in the middle." He mumbled continuously.

Jessica take her phone and captured her cute husband then giggled, Yuri looks so serious but he's cute. "Yah! Jessica Kwon don't move too much." The Passionate Tanned Guy scolded her.

"I'm so sorry Hairstylist Kwon Yuri." She said then behaved.

Yuri reached for the hair tie but he can't feel anything. He look around while still holding the end of the pigtail and found it with Minguk.

"Kookie, that's Mommy's Tie, give it to me." He said. Minguk look at him then gave him the hair tie. "Thank you Cutie Kookie.." He smiled but the kid was too engrossed with the show.

He put it on his wife's hair then sighed in relief like it's the hardest thing on earth. "I'm done with the first one Sica." He said.

Jessica look at it in the mirror and smiled. "I'm a proud wife here!" She giggled. "Mwah!" She playfully blow a flying kiss.

"Alright i'll do the other side." He said and brushed her hair and did the same thing as he did on the first side.

After a few minutes Yuri finished then brush his wife's fringes. "Finally!" He said and raised his hands like a champion. "How much do I get with my work? Out of one hundred." He asked.

Jessica checked it and put the mirror on the nightstand then faced him. The blonde put her index finger on her chin and look up as if thinking. "Hmm... fifty five?" She said unsurely.

Yuri pouted. "I worked hard on that and I only get fifty five? Your standard seems so high Mrs. Kwon." He said and made his wife straddle his lap.

"Alright, since I am considerate, i'll give you seventy five." She said.

Yuri shake his head. "What should I do to make it even more high?" He asked and comb her fringes with his hands.

"Maybe a kiss will do." She winked at him.

Yuri giggled and cupped her face then leaned down giving her a kiss. "What about now?"

"Oh! It's a one hundred!!" Jessica said and hugged him.

"Boys!! Look at Mommy, she's so pretty!" Yuri said and showed the kids their Mommy. "Yey!!" He cheered and the kids responded by clapping their hands.

"Tell Mommy you love her." Yuri told them, Jessica was leaning her head on his chest. "Say I love you! I.. Love.. You.."

"Ba..Boo." They said.

Jessica giggled. "I love you too. Chuchu." She said then pouted her lips still on her husband's chest.

The kids stood up and one by one peck their Mommy's lips then went back to their positions.

"What about Daddy? Chuchu." Yuri pouted too.

The kids couldn't complain and just stood up again and peck their Daddy's lips.

"If they could just complain, I'm sure they already yell at us." Jessica giggled.

"Yeah, they'll say, 'can't you see we're busy watching? We're not asking anything from you when you two make out' that's funny!" Yuri laughed.

"That's true though." Jessica said and stared at the kids. "They look so cute when they're so focus on something. Just like their Daddy."

Yuri laughed then stroke her back. "They are always cute."

"I like to laze around with the people I love." She sighed. "What about you babies?" She asked the babies.

"Yes, they love to be with us too, and I think the kids would love to sleep here tonight." He smiled.

----

"Yuri-ssi and Jessica-ssi, we are so sorry for the delay." Producer Park apologized to the Couple with a bow.

The Kwon family is in K2 Building, inside Yuri's Office with the producers of the show. They are talking about the proposal and now convincing the Couple especially Jessica to let Yuri and the kids join their production.

Yuri's secretary went in with some foods and drinks for them then went out.

Yuri smiled and bowed too. "It's fine.. We understand." He said and look at his wife who is just sitting like a Princess beside him.

He hold her hand and squeezed it lightly, as if telling her to speak something.

"Yeah, I canceled my business meetings for three times, so it's alright." She answered sarcastically.

Yuri glared at her and Jessica just shrugged, she knows she'll get a lot of scolding later but she can't help it.

"We are so sorry." Producer Nam apologized too.

"No it's fine, anyway let's proceed to our discussion, where are we again?." Yuri said.

"Y-yes.. so we already explained the show, it's just like we're filming your daily lives as father and kids, and Ms. Jessica can also be part of it." Producer Park explained, but Jessica shake her head. There's no way she'll be part of it.

"And like what we explained to your agency, we are willing to film it here in LA. We just have to install cameras around.. your house. Hmm. We have cameramen who will stay with you but don't worry they will not talk to your kids." He added.

"Can we film outside our Home? I mean, in another house or flat. It will be uncomfortable for my wife to film in our home. She's a private person and she's not comfortable with other people watching her." Yuri said.

The Producers nodded in understanding. "It's much better if it's in your house since we can watch the kids' naturalness because it's your home, but yeah we can do that."

"Okay." Yuri smiled and look at his wife.

"And this is the contract, please read it for further explanation." Producer Nam hand them the few pages of contract.

Yuri read it briefly then give it to his wife since Jessica is very keen when it comes to documents and proposals.

After reading everything, Jessica gave it back to Yuri and talk privately about it.

"What is your decision baby?" Yuri asked.

"Just assure me the kids won't be force to do things they shouldn't be doing."

Yuri nodded. "Of course baby. I'm here for them, i won't let bad things happen to them. I promise." Yuri assured.

Jessica nodded. "Alright then." She said.

Yuri faced the Producers. "Oh well, we're gonna sign the contract." He smiled and shake hands with them.

The Producers shake Jessica's hand and smiled to them. "I'm giving you My full trust with My kids and of course My husband." She said as Yuri signed the contract.

"Yes, thank you." They bowed.

Yuri stood up and shake their hands again as Jessica sign the contract too.

They bowed to each other and the two went out after getting the contract.

After making sure that they are the only people inside, Jessica sat on Yuri's lap and kiss him.

Yuri pushed her. "I didn't like what you told them awhile ago."

"I was just speaking my mind baby, i'm so sorry." She said caressing his face. "Let's not fight about it. I still said Yes to that proposal, you should be happy." She smiled.

Yuri sighed and just nodded. "Are you going back to your office?" He asked.

Jessica shake her head. "I'll wait for you to finish working." She said.

Yuri nodded. "Alright, play with the kids first i'll continue working."

Jessica kissed him again then walked to the playpen. "Kwon Yuri Saranghae!" She yelled and put her hands on her head forming a heart shape then winked at him.

Yuri chuckled and shake his head at his childish wife.

----

Did you like this chapter?

What is your favorite part? Share us your thoughts!!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

46.4K 1.6K 42
A story where you meet these nine wonderful boys, this is a reverse harem with a little twist on the end ;) Consist of: -Fluff -Cringe -Desperation ...
2.5K 95 13
Two lovers badly broke up because of one's ambition then fate played with them and got meet in such an uncomfortable situation with their new found l...
23.7K 543 25
Taeyeon x Jessica story collection. Enjoy reading everyone!! With love, HTJ