Falling for a Star (Completed)

By Soshi_baby05

This is a gender bender SNSD Fanfic Mainly YulSic!! Story of two different people who fell in love in an unex... More

Characters
Chapter 1: The CEO
Chapter 2: The Superstar
Chapter 3: Happy Trip
Chapter 4: Taeny Fever
Chapter 5: Random
Chapter 6: Angry Sica
Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)
Chapter 8: Fight Again
Chapter 9: Back Again (M)
Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess
Chapter 11: Hello Paris
Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)
Chapter 13: Too Much Sugar (M)
Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!
Chapter 16: Clingy Tiffany, Sneaky YulSic (M)
Chapter 17: Chaos
Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family
Chapter 19: Is It Taeny No more?
Chapter 20: YulSic Unite!
Chapter 21: Finally!!
Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)
Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love
Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No More
Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?
Chapter 26: Time to Heal
Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)
Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming
Chapter 29: Getting Worse
Chapter 30: What really Happened..
Chapter 31: Together Again
Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..
Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!
Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments
Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny!!
Chapter 36: YulSicKrys..
Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)
Chapter 38: What will Happen??
Chapter 39: Tears, Tears, and More Tears!!
Chapter 40: The Aftermath
Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!
Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!
Chapter 43: YulSic Nuptials!
Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong!
Chapter 45: Their Honeymoon for real part 1 (M)
Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)
Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal
Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!
Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings
Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's
Chapter 51: Finding it out
Chapter 52: Separation
Chapter 53: Finding Them
Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing
Chapter 55: My Lovely J
Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter
Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)
Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 59: Sailing Again
Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco
Chapter 61: All the Love in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco
Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco
Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco
Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 66: Home Finally!
Chapter 67: Back to Work
Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)
Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2
Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off
Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco
Chapter 73: Bring the Boys Out!
Chapter 74: Party All Night!
Chapter 75: Run Devil Run
Chapter 76: Show Show Show!
Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding
Chapter 80: Yulsic Moments pt. 2
Chapter 81: Celebrate
Chapter 82: Indestructible
Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!
Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary
Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS
Chapter 87: Going Home
Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS
Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2
Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!
Chapter 91: Everyday Love
Epilogue
My Message for You!

Chapter 79: YulSic Moments

1K 23 0
By Soshi_baby05

Chapter 79:

The party started everyone is having a great time, the family gave speech for the couple and performances from their friends, Seohyun gave series of performances for the married couple.

Krystal, Irene and Sulli showed random dance on the stage that made all the visitors awed at their cuteness. Krystal also gave a solo singing for them.

Jessica and Tiffany gave a duet performance and Kyuhyun sang with Sunny and there's also Taeyeon's solo performance, While the other three guys, Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoong gave a dorky dancing with Nayoung that made everyone laugh.

Jessica was sitting on the chair with the kids on their high chairs, Yuri and the guys are still on the stage.

"Mama." Daehan called reaching for his mother.

Jessica look at him then smiled, she then stood up and carried him on her lap.

"Are you sleepy?" She asked seeing him yawn.

"Dada.." He pointed His Dad who's now walking to them.

Yuri sat down on the chair next to his wife and move his seat to get closer to her.

Jessica smiled and wipe his sweats away. "You dance crazily and look at you now." She told her.

Yuri was panting, he's tired of their random dance. "I just missed it." He said and pinch Daehan's cheek.

The American take a spoonful of food and feed her husband. "Hmm. All the foods are yummy!! I wanna eat everything!" Yuri clap like a kid.

"Dork." Jessica laughed at her husband and feed him more.

"We've been eating a lot. We're gonna get big tummies." Yuri giggled.

"It's fine. I still love you."

Minguk and Manse were busy playing and eating on their high chairs with Sulli and Irene.

Yuri stared at his wife who is cradling Daehan to sleep. Jessica is wearing a strapless dress aqua blue dress that's hugging her body.

"Don't stare at me like that. I might melt." He heard her say.

He chuckled and leaned for a kiss. "I can't help it. You look fabulously beautiful." He whispered.

Jessica look at Daehan then to Yuri. "Our Handsome Daehanie is already sleeping." She said.

Yuri nodded and take Daehan to her. "Let's bring the kids to the beach house." He told her.

Jessica stood up and take Manse, Nayoung take Minguk and went to the beach house with them.

"Nayoungie.. don't you wanna party with everyone.?" Jessica asked.

The younger girl shake her head. "I want to stay in a quiet place." She said. "I'll just play with the kids."

Yulsic nodded and put the kids on the room with their toys. Yuri laid on the bed with Daehan as Jessica sat on the edge with her hand on his chest.

"You tired?" She asked caressing his chest.

Yuri nodded and hold her hand on his chest. "We're going back home in a few days." He suddenly said.

"I know.. we had fun spending time with the whole family." Jessica was staring at her husband's face.

She can't help but to admire his good looks. "You look so handsome Love." She said that made him smiled cheekily.

"I made an effort to look handsome today, to meet your level. It's a shame for me if I look like a trash while my wife looks gorgeous." He said. Jessica shake her head.

"That's not true.. you look handsome in any angle. And we compliment each other." She smiled.

Nayoung who is on the floor and playing with the two kids just smiled, she's getting used to YulSic's sweet talks.

Yuri pulled her to lay next to him and cuddle. "The kids will get mad at us." He said while kissing her cheek continuously.

"Why?"

"We don't play with them anymore." He said and hugged her.

Jessica look at the two boys who are enjoying with their toys. "They love toys more than us." She giggled.

They were having their lazy time when Jessica's phone rings. "Hello?" She answered.

"Honey.. where are you? Your Papa is looking for you. He'll introduce you to some people." Her mother said.

Jessica sat up followed by Yuri. "Be there." She said and hang up.

"What is it baby?" Yuri asked.

"Papa is looking for us." She said and turned to Nayoung. "Nayoungie please look after the kids first." She said and the younger girl nodded.

The couple hand in hand walked back to the reception and were surprised to see more people.

"Jessi! Dongwook Oppa is her.." Tiffany who is walking with Dongwook stopped as she remembered about Yuri. "Um.. My Taetae's looking for me. Bye!" She said and walked away.

"Hi Jess.." Dongwook greeted and hugged Jessica.

The blonde girl broke the hug immediately as she felt her husband clutch her hand tightly.

"Oppa.. who are you with?" She asked awkwardly.

Dongwook look at Yuri and extend his hand for a shake that the tanned man gladly take. "I'm alone. Anyway long time no see. I heard that you give birth to triplets." He said and Jessica nodded. "Congratulations you two." He told them.

"Thank you." Yuri answered and smiled.

Dongwook cleared his throat and nodded. "I'll just talk to the business partners. Nice seeing you again." He said then walked away.

Jessica faced her husband and circled her arms around his waist as she look up. "You are such a good boy." She said smiling.

She's proud that Yuri was able to control himself.

Yuri smiled and hugged her too. "Should I get a reward?" He asked the pout his lips. "Don't worry I only want a kiss." He said.

The blonde American tiptoed and peck his lips. "I love you baby." She said.

Yuri leaned down and kissed her forehead. "I love you too." He said then broke the hug and walked to their table and joined their friends.

"Yul, where are the kids?" Taeyeon asked carrying his sleeping Daughter.

"In the beach house." Yuri answered.

Taeyeon nodded and leaned down to give his wife a kiss, he will bring their daughter to sleep properly.

"I'll be back mushroom." He said. Sooyoung followed with Sulli.

"Oppa! I'll come with you." Seohyun said and run to her brother. She wanted to rest and read a book.

And of course seeing his girlfriend, Yoong followed them to have someone to look after the kids.

Hyoyeon and Nicole were busy walking around and talking to the guests. Tiffany and Sunny kept on taking selcas while the Yulsic Couple is on their Usual thing which is Cuddling.

The tanned man leaned his head on his wife's shoulder since He's seriously sleepy, Jessica kept caressing his face with her right hand as her other hand is intertwined with Yuri's hand.

"Let's go back to the house and sleep?" Jessica asked. Yuri shake his head, the elders will look for them for sure.

"I just wanna lean my head on you." He said and look at Jessica's chest. He sighed, she's showing a little cleavage because of the dress.

He stood up and went somewhere, Jessica just let him. He then went back with a long thin blue fabric and put it around his wife's shoulder to cover her.

"What's this Yul?" She asked and tried to take it off but Yuri stop her.

"You are showing too much skin. And besides the fabric looks good, it suits you well." He smiled. He walked around and look for a store to buy that fabric for her.

"Look at everyone Yul. I look weird with this." Jessica complained.

"You look pretty Sica. You don't need to show too much skin to flaunt your beauty." He said and hugged her. "I don't want guys to stare at you. Only me should see that." He whispered.

The American girl nodded in understanding. "Alright. Don't go anywhere then." She said. Yuri nodded and peck her cheek.

Sooyoung and Taeyeon went back and sit. Krystal then came and climbed on Yuri's lap and straddled him. "Oppa.. Krystal's sleepy but Mommy and Daddy were busy." The little kid pouted.

Yuri kissed her cheek. "You sleep on Oppa's chest then." He said and pulled her head to lean on his chest. "Hmm." He hummed to help her sleep.

Jessica was stroking Krystal's back while Yuri is patting her bum.

"Krystal grew up a lot." Yuri told his wife. Jessica nodded and kept stroking her sister's back.

"In a few years she'll go home and introduce us her boyfriend." Jessica said then giggled.

Yuri stop and look at her. "Sica.." He said getting annoyed.

"Yeah yeah! She can't date until thirty or forty. That's a little too much though."

"No.. that's the proper time for her to date. Irene and Sulli too."

"What about our boys?" Jessica asked.

Yuri smiled and look at her. "They can have a girlfriend if they want too. I think those handsome boys will be heartthrobs like their Daddy." He smiled slyly.

Jessica pinch his cheek. "No! The boys are only for Mommy.  They should love only me and not the other girls." She said pouting.

She can't imagine her three cute little boys going home with their girlfriends.

"And their Mommy should only love their Daddy aside from them."

"Of course!" She smiled. Yuri leaned down and gave her a long kiss.

"Too much sugar in here!" Sunny yelled seeing them so sweet.

The two breakaway then laughed, Jessica wiped his husband lips then look at Krystal.

"The little Princess is now in dreamland." She said.

"I'll just bring her to the beach house." Yuri said and stood up.

"Want me to go with you?" She asked.

Yuri shake his head. "Just wait for me here baby." He said then walked away.

The newlyweds went to their table with someone. "Guys.. look who came!" Hyoyeon happily said.

The group of friends look up. "Oh my gosh you're here!" Tiffany squealed and stood up enveloping the new guest in a hug. "How are you? It's been what? Three years?" She asked.

The girl smiled. "I think four."

Jessica was staring at the girl, she looks familiar but she can't remember where she saw her.

Nicole then sat down next to her and whispered. "Unnie.. Hyo told me she's the actress and model Yuri Oppa worked with." She told her cousin.

That's when Jessica remembered, she is the girl Yuri worked with in movies and dramas. The girl who had a bed scene with her husband.

"Great!" Jessica said sarcastically. "Just great."

"She's Hyo's friend Unnie.. and I think Tiffany Unnie's too."

Hyoyeon pulled the girl to Jessica's side after introducing her to the other friends.

"Jess.. this is my famous friend." He happily said.

The girl laughed then hit his arm. "Not anymore.." She said then extend her hand on Jessica. "Hi I'm Juran." She introduced.

Jessica stood up and shake her hand. "I'm Jessica. Nice meeting you." She said nicely.

"Yeah I know you." She smiled. "Your face is all over the news. Glad to meet Kwon Yuri's wife in flesh." She said and look around.

Jessica nodded and sat again while Hyoyeon sat and talk to them. "She's Yuri's leading lady in her movies and dramas, Jess."

She nodded, she's not interested about her. Hyoyeon and Nicole left them since their parents were calling out for them. "By the way.. where's Yuri?" The girl asked with a high pitched tone.

Jessica's eyes twitched in annoyance. "He's in our house, with our kids." She answered trying to put up a smile.

The girl pouted. "Oh yeah.. i heard you got triplets.." She said.

Jessica proudly smile. "Yes.. three cute little Yuris."

"I see.." Juran nodded.

Yuri then went back and approached his wife. The girl stood up and faced Yuri.

"Yuri-ah~ don't you remember me?" The girl said so sweetly.

Yuri look at her then. "Oh my! Juran!!" He happily said and envelope his friend in a bear hug.

"I missed you." Juran said. Yuri quickly broke the hug. "Where are your kids?" She asked.

"They are playing in the house."

Jessica close her eyes to control herself, the two seated side by side and talked.

"Where are you now?" He asked.

"I live in Japan after our last movie."

Yuri nodded. "Uh.. do you have a boyfriend now? Or husband?" He asked.

"I told you I don't like to be in a relationship. I like what we had." She said looking straight at him.

Yuri smiled awkwardly. "Oh by the way, this is my wife Sica." He said and intertwined his fingers with his wife.

"Yeah.. i met her."

Yuri kissed his wife's cheek. "Are you hungry?" He asked.

Jessica nodded to make him separate with the other girl. "Alright i'll get us food." He said then turned to Juran. "Want me to get you food?" Yuri asked her.

Juran shake her head. "I'll just go with you." She said.

Jessica got alert. "No!" She said.

Yuri look at her and shake his head. "I'll just get it for you."

Juran nodded her head. "Sure. You know what I want right?" She said.

Jessica cleared her throat then look away. Yuri knew his wife is getting mad at them, so he just walked away.

"Yuri's still thoughtful." The girl commented.

"He is.." Jessica said and crossed her arms.

Yuri went back with two plates in hand. He put it down and sat on Jessica's right far from Juran.

"Eat well." He said and feed Jessica. "You like it?" He asked.

Jessica glance at Juran who's staring at them, she then look at her husband and smiled sweetly. "Yes." She said.

Yuri giggled and peck her lips. "Don't be jealous okay? I love you." He said and feed her more.

Daddy Jung then walked to them and called for Yuri. "Son.. I want to introduce you to some of our business partners." He said then turned to his daughter. "Honey, i'll just borrow your Seobang okay?" He laughed as his Daughter playfully glared at him.

"Sure Dad. Just bring him back or I will hog Mom." She said. Daddy Jung nodded and kissed his daughter on her head.

"You're still cute as ever. I love you." Daddy Jung said.

"I love you too."

Yuri cupped her face and kissed her lips. "This is your time to prove you're a good girl. I love you." He whispered.

She nodded. "I love you too. Come back fast. I'm gonna miss you."

Yuri stood up and the two men walked away leaving Jessica with Juran.

Tiffany and Sunny moved closer to them to have some chitchat.

"Jess.. you seemed to like the foods so much." Tiffany said noticing her cousin eat a lot today.

Jessica nodded. "Yah! Yuri gave me fish. Look I leave something for you." She said and showed her.

Tiffany squealed seeing the fisheye. Jessica and Sunny laughed at her. The blonde continued eating.

Juran look at her. "You eat a lot, no wonder why you're a little rotund here." She said and pointed at her tummy. "Or is it from giving birth?" She asked.

Jessica didn't like what she heard. "Are you saying i'm fat?" She asked raising her brows.

Tiffany hold Juran's arm to stop her, she know her pretty well, Juran is a little bitchy.

"I'm just saying, Yuri likes sexy girls. He might find someone who has a greater body than you." She said.

Jessica gritted her teeth. "You might not know my husband very well or you're just underestimating him?. He don't look at outer appearance." She said and crossed her arms.

"Oh! Really? I just remembered when we were going out. He's attracted to girls with great curves." The girl told her. "A piece of advice, take good care of your looks so that he won't look at other girls than you."

"Let's walk on the beach!" Tiffany pulled Juran but the other girl don't want to move.

She could feel Jessica getting mad at her, and they can't afford to see them fighting.

"Fudge! She's picking a fight." Sunny whispered to Tiffany.

"You don't need to give me advise. I can handle my husband very well." Jessica rolled her eyes.

Juran smiled. "I'm just trying to help you out."

"Our marriage life is perfectly fine, please mind your own business." Jessica said and look straight at her with a warning look.

The other girl was tameless. "I guess you misinterpreted me, I'm just being friendly here." The other girl said.

"Oh really?" She asked then smirked. "I think instead of thinking about me and my husband, why don't you busy yourself in finding someone who will love you for who you are and not because of your looks and definitely not for what you have, just a friendly advice from your new friend." Jessica said tapping her hand on the table then stood up.

"Jess! Let's walk! My baby needs some exercise!" Tiffany said and pulled her cousin with Sunny.

"She's getting into my nerves." Jessica angrily said as Sunny rub her back.

"Let it go Jess." Sunny said.

"I think she has a thing for my husband. I've been holding my anger since she talked to me like a bitch." She angrily said.

----

Yuri went back with a plate full of foods and look for his wife. "They walk around." Juran said and look at him.

Yuri sat next to her to start a friendly conversation, it's been a long time since they last seen each other.

"How was living in Japan?" He asked then eat.

Juran faced him and crossed her legs. "Perfect." She said proudly.

Yuri nodded. "That's great.." He shortly replied.

No one speak for a moment, Yuri take his phone and tried to call his wife but she's not picking up.

"I see you end up with your ideal girl." She said.

Yuri smiled. "Yes.. you still remember her?" He asked.

Juran nodded, she knew Jessica because of Yuri. He has a huge crush on the American blonde.

"That's why you end what we have before because of your ideal girl."

Yuri sighed and look away. "We talked about it before right? We are not meant to be together." He said.

Juran let out a faint laugh. "How will you know that we are not meant to be. You didn't even let us have a chance."

She still can't forget the time when Yuri ended everything between them even before it bloom to a romantic relationship.

She liked Yuri and maybe even more to that but He never took her seriously.

Yuri stop eating and crossed his arms. "I have a wife and kids now. And i'm happy with my life. You should be happy for me."

"I should be happy.." She smiled. "While I'm miserable alone."

"We agreed to be friends Juran. Let's keep being friends." He eat again, he don't want to focus on the tension between them.

Juran look at his actions. "Your wife isn't taking good care of you. Seeing you eat just anything. What happened to what I taught you? I told you to control your food intake, you might get fat." She said like a boss.

Yuri gritted his teeth, this is one of the reasons why he stop seeing her, because of her attitude. She controls him even though they weren't even together.

He can't eat what he wants because she want him buff and not chubby, she told him that looks is very important, he can't do what he wants. She's a total control freak.

"You don't know My wife, and you don't know what's happening to us, and i think my wife wouldn't mind to have a fat husband." He irritatedly said.

"We look perfect together." She kept on bringing the past back.

"But i'm even more perfect with my wife." He then look at her. "I'm happy right now, i found love from Sica. I love my wife. Please move on." He said then wiped his mouth.

The guys and the newlyweds then went back and approached them. "Are you having fun?" Hyoyeon asked.

Juran nodded while looking at Yuri who just stood up. "I'll check on the kids." He said and walk away.

"Are you guys okay?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yeah, we just talked about life." Juran said and smiled at them.

----

The party ended, everyone went home, Jessica and Yuri were carrying the kids inside the house and settled in their room.

They were playing with the three boys on the bed. "Kyaaak!" Manse squealed as he ride on his mother's back.

"Mommy is Manse's horse." Jessica laughed.

Yuri take Manse and put him on his tummy. "Mommy will get hurt. So you just ride on daddy."

Daehan and Minguk crawled to their Daddy and ride on him too.

Jessica moved closer to her husband and kissed his cheek. "I love you." She whispered.

Yuri look at her and smiled. "I love you too." He said then put the kids down on the floor then give them toys.

"We should put the kids on their bed." She told him. Yuri nodded and carried the boys to their room to sleep.

Jessica went to the bathroom and showered, she look at herself in the mirror and check.

"Am I fat?" She asked. What Juran told her keeps on bugging her, she became worried about her figure. "I think I should go on a diet." She thought and proceed on cleaning herself.

After an hour she went out with only bathrobe covering her body. She slumped on the bed and take her phone to search for ways to be sexy.

She was so busy that she didn't notice her husband came in and crawled on the bed.

"What's keeping you busy baby?" Yuri asked and tried to look at her phone but she quickly hide it from him.

"I'm just looking at the pictures." She lied and put the phone on the nightstand then cupped her husband's face. "You should clean up now." She said.

"Yeah." Yuri hopped off the bed as Jessica went to put on some clothes.

The tanned man went out after a few minutes and found his wife reading a book.

He smiled and hovered over her. "Put that down, it's Yulsic time." He said.

Jessica did as she was told then pinch his cheek. "Baby.. i just wanna know.. Who is Juran to you?" She asked.

Yuri sighed then laid on the bed. "She's my co-star."

Jessica laid sideways and faced him. "You liked her?" She asked.

"I thought I did. But I realized that what I felt for her was just because of the movie. I got carried away with the romantic scenes we did and think that i had a special feelings for her. We went out together but I suddenly end things between us." He explained then snuggled to his wife's chest.

Jessica was caressing his hair. "Why?" She asked.

"Simply because I realized that I don't really like her. We talked and agreed to be just friends." He ended. "Why baby? Did she say something to you?" He asked.

Jessica shake her head. "I'm just curious." She said.

"Please don't think that i'm talking to her because I like her. I'm just being nice to a friend baby." He cleared.

She chuckled. "Of course.. i trust you baby."

Yuri tightened the hug. "Thank you Sica. You really are the best and the sexiest and the prettiest of all. I love you so much."

"Is it true? I'm sexy? I think i'm getting fat." She said.

Yuri look up. "What are you talking about? Can't you see yourself? You are so sexy." He said but Jessica don't believe him. "Baby.. I actually don't see you fat.. but if you are then it's fine. It's still you my lovely wife! Your figure and looks doesn't change my love for you."

Jessica pouted. "Really?" She asked.

"Yes.. so don't be bothered and let's just sleep i'm so tired today!" He said then kissed her lips. "I love you My J."

"I love you Yul."

-------

What do you guys think??

Any favorite scene?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.8K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook No Cheating No Abuse No skinship of Taekook Fluff Angst Sad...
4.9K 410 28
We lived by our fate and we could possibly meet the right person in a wrong time. Could our love be possibly happen?
95.7K 3.5K 105
Jessica is living her life like a princess, she's the only girl among four kids, a girl who gets everything She wants, She has a boyfriend named Lee...
2.5K 95 13
Two lovers badly broke up because of one's ambition then fate played with them and got meet in such an uncomfortable situation with their new found l...