Falling for a Star (Completed)

By Soshi_baby05

This is a gender bender SNSD Fanfic Mainly YulSic!! Story of two different people who fell in love in an unex... More

Characters
Chapter 1: The CEO
Chapter 2: The Superstar
Chapter 3: Happy Trip
Chapter 4: Taeny Fever
Chapter 5: Random
Chapter 6: Angry Sica
Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)
Chapter 8: Fight Again
Chapter 9: Back Again (M)
Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess
Chapter 11: Hello Paris
Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)
Chapter 13: Too Much Sugar (M)
Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!
Chapter 16: Clingy Tiffany, Sneaky YulSic (M)
Chapter 17: Chaos
Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family
Chapter 19: Is It Taeny No more?
Chapter 20: YulSic Unite!
Chapter 21: Finally!!
Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)
Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love
Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No More
Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?
Chapter 26: Time to Heal
Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)
Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming
Chapter 29: Getting Worse
Chapter 30: What really Happened..
Chapter 31: Together Again
Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..
Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!
Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments
Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny!!
Chapter 36: YulSicKrys..
Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)
Chapter 38: What will Happen??
Chapter 39: Tears, Tears, and More Tears!!
Chapter 40: The Aftermath
Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!
Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!
Chapter 43: YulSic Nuptials!
Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong!
Chapter 45: Their Honeymoon for real part 1 (M)
Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)
Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal
Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!
Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings
Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's
Chapter 51: Finding it out
Chapter 52: Separation
Chapter 53: Finding Them
Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing
Chapter 55: My Lovely J
Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter
Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)
Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 59: Sailing Again
Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco
Chapter 61: All the Love in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco
Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco
Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco
Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 66: Home Finally!
Chapter 67: Back to Work
Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)
Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2
Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off
Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco
Chapter 73: Bring the Boys Out!
Chapter 74: Party All Night!
Chapter 75: Run Devil Run
Chapter 76: Show Show Show!
Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding
Chapter 79: YulSic Moments
Chapter 80: Yulsic Moments pt. 2
Chapter 81: Celebrate
Chapter 82: Indestructible
Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!
Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary
Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS
Chapter 87: Going Home
Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS
Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2
Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!
Chapter 91: Everyday Love
Epilogue
My Message for You!

Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)

1.4K 26 2
By Soshi_baby05

Hello!!

This is not so amazing update. Please bear with it.

Chapter 77:

Jessica went out while Yuri was still in the shower. She took some things outside and went back to the room. She went out again to get the things she will be needing.

"Jess." She heard Taeyeon called while holding a pitcher of water.

"Yes Taengoo?" She asked.

"Pany-ah can't sleep. She's having insomnia again." He said.

Jessica got the message and went in their room. She saw Tiffany on the bed, she smiled and crawled to the bed then laid sideways on Tiffany's left side. The brunette quickly snuggled to her cousin.

Taeyeon close the door and laid next to Tiffany. He look at the two girls and shake his head. His wife is a huge baby when pregnant and he's grateful to have Jessica even though the two girls always teases each other you can feel how much they love and care for each other.

Jessica stroke her cousin's hair and back. She's feeling her cousin's breathing on her chest. "Jessi.. is it fine if you sleep here tonight?" Tiffany asked she's starting to fall asleep because of Jessica.

She sighed, her husband's probably looking for her by now. "It's fine Hon as long as Taeng sleeps in the other room." She chuckled.

"We were surprised to see you crying as the movie ends." Jessica said as she remembered what happened awhile ago.

"I don't even know where the tearful part in the movie was." He said.

Tiffany look at he husband. "Because you are insensitive." Tiffany dramatically said and went back to cuddle to her cousin.

"Stop it Taeng." Jessica said and caress her cousin's back.

"I will never wonder if our baby resembles you. Tiffany always want to see you. She's totally addicted to you." Taeyeon said.

Jessica laughed. "You're lucky then. Who wouldn't want to look like me? I'm gorgeous as hell." She said that made the couple laughed.

"Nice Joke you got there Jessi." Tiffany said.

"Yah! I'm not joking. It's true." She said.

"In Yuri's eyes, Yes. But for me it will always be my Mushroom." Taeyeon said while playing on his phone.

"As expected! Of course you need to lie since your wife is here and she can kick you out if you say otherwise."

Taeyeon could only shake his head. A knock on the door broke their trance. Taeyeon stood up to open the door.

It was Yuri. "Taeng, did Sic.. Oh here she is." He smiled seeing his wife on the bed.

"She's baby sitting Tiffany." Taeyeon said.

Yuri nodded and went to the bed. "Should I baby sit little Taengoo here?" He asked playfully then pulled Taeyeon to lay next to Tiffany again as he lay on the edge of the bed next to the shorter guy.

"Yah!" Taeyeon was trying to push him from hugging him. "You like me?" He asked.

"I don't like you! I love you Taengoo!" Yuri said and kissed his cheek.

"Yah! Jess your Husband is gay for me!!" Taeyeon told Jessica.

"My Yuri is so sweet." The blonde said and eyed her husband's clothes. "Did you wear it?" She mouthed. She's still into their activity.

Yuri shake his head then Taeyeon pushed him. "Aww! Sicababy, Taengirl pushed me off the bed."

Jessica pouted, she's excited to see him with it but her husband don't like her idea.

"Taengirl? What you mean is Gay-Yul."

Jessica untangled Tiffany's arms to her then sat up. "Tiff's sleeping, it's time for my husband to sleep too." She said a little cheerful though she's a bit disappointed.

Yuri stood up and stretched his arms for his wife. Taeyeon smirked. "Sleep? Are you sure?" He asked and stood up too.

Jessica kissed Tiffany on her cheek. "Goodnight Tiffy. I love you." She said and kissed her on the forehead one last time before she stood up and hold her husband's hand.

Taeyeon walked them to the door. "I'm so sorry for disturbing you." He said. Jessica hugged him.

"It's fine. We always do this to each other when we are young." Jessica answered. "Goodnight Taengoo."

Yuri gave him a playful smack on his arm that made the shorter guy glare at him. "That's for letting my wife hug you." He chuckled. "Goodnight Taeng!"

Yuri pulled his wife back to their room but even before they entered the room Yuri stopped and faced her. "I can't wear it Sica." He said, he knew his wife is sad about it.

Jessica sighed and entered the room. Yuri followed and laid down on the bed as Jessica went to shower.

He thought about it for a moment. "Why does she like that outfit so much?" He mumbled.

Jessica went out from the bathroom and saw her husband on the bed. She brushed her hair and laid next to him, their backs facing each other.

She felt the bed shift but she didn't bother to look at him. "Baby..." She heard her husband called then hugged her from the back. "Don't be mad."

Jessica pat his arm on her waist. "I'm not mad. I totally understand." She said.

"I love you baby." He whispered then pulled her to face him.

Jessica smiled and look at him. "I love you too." She said and moved closer to his neck and sleep.

---

She woke up as she felt Yuri kissing her neck. "Hmm." She hummed as she hold him on his head with eyes still close.

Yuri look at her and kissed her lips, Even though she's sleepy Jessica still responded with the same amount of passion.

"I love you so much Sica." He whispered.

Jessica caressed her husband's back. "I love you too." She said and kissed him again. "Why are you still awake?" She asked.

The tanned man kissed her cheek. "I can't sleep." He said.

"Hmm. That's why you woke me up. To have someone to be with you in staying up late." She chuckled and cupped his face to look at her.

"I missed you so much baby." Yuri said looking at her eyes.

"Me too." She said and pulled him in a passionate kiss. She felt energized and turned on.

Yuri broke the kiss and stood up then pulled her. He made her sit on the single couch in the room.

He wasn't able to sleep because he has been searching the whole night on how to do his wife's wish.

"Please be patient. Seobang will do something." He whispered on her face.

Jessica felt alive then nodded excitedly, her eyes twinkle in excitement. Yuri smiled and leaned down to give her a peck on her lips before he went to the bathroom.

The blonde girl sat patiently on the chair and tap her feet on the floor. She's excited that her husband finally agreed to her idea.

After a few minutes, the bathroom door swung open, Jessica crane her neck on the side and blushed seeing her husband wearing the clothes she bought for him.

Jessica walked in front of him, Yuri then salute, She look at her husband lovingly. "I am officer Kwon, the arresting officer of YulSic Police Department." He introduced wearing his light blue uniform complete with cap and imitation of the real handcuffs hanging on his belt loop.

"I am here to arrest Miss Jessica Jung in violation of stealing her husband's heart." He said stifling his laugh and shyness over the role playing.

Jessica bit her lips in excitement, she trace his jawline and smiled. "I'm sorry handsome Officer but I don't think you can take me that easy, you don't even have any evidence to prove your accusations against me." She whispered.

Yuri cleared his throat and put his hands on his back. "You need to come with me for an interrogation Ms. Jung." He said.

Jessica nodded. "Sure." She said then winked. Yuri pulled her back to the chair and let her sit.

He put his hands on the armrests and trapped his 'criminal' wife. "Will you still deny the accusations against you? Miss Jung?" He asked.

Jessica look at him with those beautiful stares. "I don't know what you're talking about Officer." She said.

Yuri move to her closer, their faces were inches apart, Jessica could feel his hot breath against her lips. "Mr. Kwon is complaining in my office Miss Jung. He told me that YOU made him fall head over heels for you." Yuri said and brushed his lips on her.

Jessica leaned forward to capture his lips but he pull away and stood up, he put his index and thumb on his chin as if his thinking.

"I don't know what to do to you Miss Jung." He said then shake his head.

He leaned down again, close to her face. "If you could just see how Mr. Kwon looks like right now, You'll see what I mean.." he sighed as if he feel pity for the complainant. "His eyes were twinkling by just hearing your name, his mind is full of your images, and his body screams only for your warmth. And because you have his heart, he can't live without you anymore."

Jessica hold his face with both her hands. "It's not my fault officer. He gave me his heart voluntarily." She said keeping up with their role playing.

Yuri smirked and she instantly felt hot because of his hot breath and sexy tone. She bit her lower lip then pulled him for a kiss but he pulled away.

"Fucking tease." She thought looking up.

He crossed his arms and pretended to look mad. "You're making me impatient Miss Jung. As always." He said then slowly unbutton his long sleeve shirt. "What should I do to make you admit your lovely offense?" He asked and stared at her.

Jessica's breathing was getting shorter, Yuri opened his shirt revealing his hard rock abs and his chest that she loves so much. He put his hands on his waist and bit his lips.

"Will you still claim you're innocent? He asked.

Jessica nodded unwittingly. "I'm innocent Officer." She said.

Yuri then slowly take his shirt off letting it fall on the fall, letting his wife drool over his upper sexy body.

Jessica can feel hot all over, she wanted to shower his upper body kisses but she also want to keep the play.

Yuri take the swivel chair and sat in front of her, trapping her legs with his legs. "What should I do?" He asked then lean to lick her lower lip.

Jessica could feel herself getting wet. "Kiss me." She answered.

Yuri leaned to the backrest then laughed. "Do you think I will do that?" He asked then take the two handcuffs and put them on both her hands and the armrests.

Jessica look at it then turn to her husband. This is not part of the plan. She should be the one to use it for him.

"Take this off me Kwon Yuri." She said and tried to pull her hands but to no avail.

Yuri showed her the keys. "You want this?" He asked. Jessica nodded but instead of using it to untangle her hands he throw the keys somewhere inside the room. "I'm sorry Miss Jung." He said then pulled the swivel chair away from his wife then stood up.

He take the cap and throw it on the bed, he then ripped the pants off him revealing his member covered with sexy briefs that she bought for him.

Jessica was getting turned on seeing his growing bulge. Yuri walked in front of her again but this time, he let her face his member.

Jessica gulp, she could feel the heat coming from his crotch and she badly want to touch it.

"What about now Miss Jung? Will you admit you're at fault?" He asked laughing.

Jessica shake her head. "I-I need to feel you first." She said.

Yuri take the swivel chair and sat in front of her. "You're always naughty and because of that you need to be punished for your crime." He said and slowly pull his sexy briefs off him leaving him with only black socks.

He showed her the used briefs but Jessica's focused was on his hard on. "Look at you! You're not paying attention to me."

"Please.." She pleaded still looking at his member.

"Please what Miss Jung? Are you gonna admit your crime?" He asked holding his member and laid his back comfortably on the backrest.

"I want you now Kwon Yuri." She said and look at him with dark and lustful eyes.

Yuri was still in front of her, he slowly stroke his member. Jessica almost drool over his big member, she's watching her sexy husband touch himself. She badly wanted to play with it. She's thinking of biting his mushroom head until he produce his precum and it made her even more horny and wet.

She can feel her clit tingles in excitement and longing to her husband.

Yuri bite his lips and close his eyes still stroking himself, he imagine it's his wife doing him. "Aaahh." He moaned.

The American girl's ears perked up hearing him moan makes her want to kneel in front of him and take his husband until he burst all his white seeds in her mouth but she can't.

"Fuck Sica.. aahhh.. yeah.. oohh." Yuri moaned out loud. "Aaahhh." He opened his eyes and look at his hard on dribbling precum that helped him work more faster.

"Can you still take it Ms. Jung?" He asked and look at his wife without stopping.

"Please Officer! I'm guilty at charge! Please let me go and let me pay for my mistake. I want to do personal service in return to you. Please!" She pleaded.

Yuri stopped stroking and wiped his hands with his shirt. He then moved even more closer to his wife's face.

"Good girl, and because you admitted your fault, i will lessen your punishment and will give you a good treat instead." He whispered and captured his wife's lips.

Jessica wanted to hold his face and deepen the kiss but she can't move freely. She just moved her head for a better make out.

Yuri put his hand on the back of her head and suck on his wife's tongue. "I wouldn't blame Mr. Kwon for falling crazily over you. You are addicting." He mumbled and lick her lips.

"Stop this role playing and make love to me Kwon Yuri." She panted.

Yuri chuckled and shake his head. "No.. I won't stop, not until this play ends." He said and pushed his wife to ret her back on the backrest.

He then ripped her nighties revealing her bouncing mounds. He kissed her lips then went down to her neck, licking his path down to her peaks.

He dart his tongue to her left nipple that made her moan out loud, he keep on doing it to tease her. "Fuck you Kwon Yuri. Stop teasing and suck me good!" She started her dirty talk.

"Such an impatient Queen you are." He laughed and kissed her mounds alternately totally ignoring her nipples.

Jessica was trying to breakaway from the handcuffs but it only makes her hands hurt.

"You'll see my wrath Kwon Yuri! I tell you." She warned.

"Stop talking." He said then opened his mouth and suck on her left nipple furiously.

"Hmm.. yes! Suck baby." Jessica moaned and close her eyes. It's been so long since they had an intense love making and she totally missed him.

Yuri was taking glances on his wife and felt happy seeing her so aroused. He bit her pinkish nipple a little that made her squirm. He licked it then suck it hard.

He stopped and look at his work, it's wet with his drool. He stared at his wife lovingly. "I love everything about you." He said and kissed her lips, he breakaway from the kiss then proceed to pleasure the neglected nipple and did the same thing.

"Please take this off me. I want to touch you so much Seobang." She pleaded.

"Later baby." He said and kissed his way down to her stomach.

He then opened her legs and leaned closer to her clothed wetness. He stuck his tongue out and lick her wet underwear then suck on it.

"Ahh. Seobang!" She whined she wanted to feel him.

Yuri stopped then harshly pulled her underwear off her and throw it away.

Jessica opened her legs wide for him that made her husband gulp seeing her pussy glistening because of her precum.

"So fucking wet." He growled.

"It's all because of you." The blonde answered and bucked her hips impatiently.

Yuri was kneeling on the floor facing her wetness and holding her hips. He licked his lips before he dive to suck on her.

He felt amazing, tasting his wife after more than a week without lovemaking. He trace her slit with his tongue to make her even more wet.

Jessica could only throw her head left and right because of the sensation she felt. "Aahhhh!!! Yes baby.." She moaned.

Yuri stop and take a look, he smiled seeing her so wet, his member twitched in arousal but it's all about his wife for now.

He leaned down again and bit her clit that made her jerk and her knees go weak. "Yes! Kwon Yuri! Yes!" She shouted.

"You have all the rights to remain silent Miss Jung." He giggled and proceed, he inserted his tongue inside her core.

"Fuck Silence! Aaahhh! Yes! Faster baby.." She shouted.

Yuri worked even harder and faster to make her cum. And after a few more thrusts Jessica came.

She was panting so fast and look down. Yuri was cleaning her with his tongue. "That's amazing baby." She said.

Yuri went up to kiss her lips again, Jessica suck on his tongue to taste herself. "Hmm. This is one of the reasons why Kwon Yuri can't get enough of you." He said and smiled.

"I love you Kwon Yuri." She mumbled.

Yuri kissed her again. "I love you too Jessica Jung." He whispered then sat back on the swivel chair.

"I want you again baby, but it will be hard if I'm handcuffed." She said and throw him a cute pout. "Please take this off me now." She pouted even more.

Yuri chuckled and peck her forehead before he stood up and look for the keys. He went back and untangled the handcuffs to her. Jessica stood up and circled her arms around his neck.

"I love you so much." She said and tiptoed to kiss him.

Yuri put his hands on her waist and responded. She pushed him on the bed without breaking the kiss.

Yuri moved to the pillows with Jessica hovering over him. She broke the kiss and look at the chair she was awhile ago.

"Oh! My earrings! Wait Seobang." She said and went to the chair to get something.

She smiled and went back to the bed and pleasured her husband's mouth.

Yuri's hands stroking her back while she's sitting on his stomach. Her kisses went down to his neck. "No blowjobs baby. I don't want you to do it." He warned.

Jessica faced him and pout. "But that's my favorite part." She said and peck her husband.

"No." Yuri said. "I will stop this if you insist on that." He tried to push his wife to get off him but Jessica kissed him again.

"I love you so much." She whispered. "And I will be a very good girl to my handsome husband." She smiled then sucked on his tongue.

Yuri was getting pleasured, he felt his wife taking his hands above his head. She opened his eyes as he felt a cold steel and a clicking sound.

"Fuck." He groaned, Jessica handcuffed him on the headrest. "Sica!!! You promised me!" He shouted and tried to pull his hand.

"I promise to be a good girl.." She said and kissed his cheek. "In the future." She chuckled.

She slide down until she face his limp meat. "Ooh! Look at My Baby Yul here. He needs attention and love from Mommy." She said with a cute look.

She hold his member and stroke it slowly. "You wasted your creampies baby." She said seeing dry white fluids around the head.

"Just stroke me Sica. No mouth involve." He said panting.

Jessica pouted. "No! This is my original plan. To tie you the whole night and blow you all night." She said and slowly lean down to give it's head a smooch.

Yuri close his eyes and opened his mouth to breathe properly. He could feel Jessica's kissing his whole length.

"I missed this." She said and sniffed his testicles. "Oh God I love you." She moaned.

Yuri's toes were curled, anticipating on what she will do next. "Aaahhhh!" He moaned so loud as she engulfed the whole length.

Jessica hummed in his member and it brought a huge pleasure in him. "S-Sica." He called and look at his wife.

Jessica looked at him and stopped, letting his shaft go with a loud popped. "What do you want baby?" She asked.

"I'll let you do that but please take this off me. I want to touch you." He panted.

Jessica shake her head. "No baby. That's your punishment." She said and take his member in her mouth again.

"Fuck." He screamed.

Jessica bobbed her head faster and deeper while massaging his balls. Her husband could only grip on the handcuffs tightly as he could feel his member getting bigger.

"Hmm." She moaned and look at the her husband's shaft. She stroke him and was pleased to see it dribble cum. "Are you coming?" She asked but Yuri didn't answer.

She smiled, her husband is sulking. "What do you want except for taking that handcuffs off.?" She asked still stroking him.

Yuri just look away but she could see him biting his lip and holding on the handcuff tightly.

"I will make you satisfied." She said and suck on his mushroom head.

Yuri bucked his hips in return and it's a good sign but she want to hear his moans. So she bit the head continuously until he explode silently in her mouth, Jessica sucked him hard.

Yuri wanted to scream out loud but he just let out throatily moans, to let her know that he's mad.

After cleaning her husband, Jessica crawled on his top and kissed his lips, she bit his lips to open but Yuri won't open his mouth.

"This is not the time for us to fight over silly things baby. I love you." She said and kissed him again.

"Take this off and I will sleep." He said. He's frustrated because he badly wants to touch her.

Jessica smiled. "No! I'm not yet done." She said the turned around and faced his member again.

She moved to let him face her pussy and leaned down to take his member in her mouth once again. She noticed that Yuri isn't doing anything to her, she look at him and saw him just staring at her sacredness.

She wiggled her hips and gyrated her hips on his mouth. "Seobang.." She called, Yuri wanted to protest, and make love with her for real but Jessica is enjoying seeing him this way.

"Suck me baby." She panted but he's still sulking. She got tired and just stop forcing herself to him. She just focus on pleasuring him.

Yuri closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, he could feel her deep throating him and he felt so good but he won't let her know it by keeping quiet.

"Fuck! She's really good." He thought and hold on the metal tightly.

He felt himself getting near and bucked his hips to thrust deeper. Not long after he came in her mouth, Jessica gagged because of what it seems like gallons of cum but she successfully swallowed everything.

She let the still hard member go and sighed. She turned around and faced him. "I hate you for being stubborn, but I still love you." She said and kissed his lips.

She then went down and take the keys to let him go. Yuri massage his wrist as Jessica went to wash in the bathroom.

He stood up and followed her. Jessica who was brushing her teeth was surprised as the door burst open.

"You think this will end here?" He asked and hugged her from the back.

He then moved backwards a little and pulled her hips, she's still brushing her teeth and just let him do the work.

He stroke himself before he entered her from the back. "Ahh." She moaned and watch his husband from the mirror in front of her.

Yuri started thrusting in and out of her and look at his wife in the mirror. Jessica leaned her head backwards and feel her husband's member in her.

"Ahhh. Ahhh. Ahh. I love you Sica." He panted and thrust faster.

"Yes! Ahh. Yul..." She moaned and the both of them came.

They panted as Yuri hugged her without taking his member out. "I love you." He whispered and kissed her shoulder.

They both went back to the bed, he stand at the edge of the bed as his wife lies back on the soft mattress. She raised her legs to her chest then bend her knees. Yuri grabbed her ankles and place them on her shoulders.

He hold his member and slowly entered her. He moaned and slowly thrust his hips.

Jessica touched her breast and punch her nipples as Yuri watch his member going in and out of her core.

"F-faster baby." Jessica said panting.

Yuri went in and out faster and harder. "Aahh.. baby!" Yuri moaned.

And after few more thrusts they both came again. Yuri let go of her legs then let himself fall on her chest.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." She said and wiped his sweats with her hands. "But we need to clean up." She whispered.

Yuri look at her and kissed her lips. "We'll shower tomorrow. I'll clean you up in the meantime." He whispered then kneeled on the floor and opened her legs wide.

Yuri stuck his tongue out and lick her pussy, Jessica was moaning that made him turned on, he suck her hard and She moaned out loud.

She hold his head and pushed him on pussy even more. "Yes Yul! Aaahh! Fudge!" She screamed as she felt his mouth closing to her clit. "Sooo Good!! Keep doing that baby." She said panting.

Yuri made a loud sucking sound that made her came, her liquid flowed and He clean her one last time before he stood up and carried his wife on the center of the bed.

He laid next to her and she snuggled to him. "I love you Yul." She said.

Yuri chuckled and look at the scattered clothes from their role playing. "I love you My Wife." He whispered and kissed her forehead

----

Phew! This is really the last smut!!! Don't ask for more guys!! Haha!
This isn't my thing so yeah!

Anyway, did you like it? Or no? Or whatever!! Share your thoughts!! Thank you!!

Any favorite part?

---

Last three or four chapters.... i guess. Thank you very much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 2.8K 80
idk felt like doing this primarily fluff short imagines and scenarios requests open! just a reminder, everything in this book is fictional. i don't...
1.1K 47 31
ใ€Œ โœฆ ๐™๐™–๐™š๐™ ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  โœฆ ใ€ "๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต.. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
4.9K 410 28
We lived by our fate and we could possibly meet the right person in a wrong time. Could our love be possibly happen?
23.7K 543 25
Taeyeon x Jessica story collection. Enjoy reading everyone!! With love, HTJ