Falling for a Star (Completed)

By Soshi_baby05

This is a gender bender SNSD Fanfic Mainly YulSic!! Story of two different people who fell in love in an unex... More

Characters
Chapter 1: The CEO
Chapter 2: The Superstar
Chapter 3: Happy Trip
Chapter 4: Taeny Fever
Chapter 5: Random
Chapter 6: Angry Sica
Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)
Chapter 8: Fight Again
Chapter 9: Back Again (M)
Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess
Chapter 11: Hello Paris
Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)
Chapter 13: Too Much Sugar (M)
Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!
Chapter 16: Clingy Tiffany, Sneaky YulSic (M)
Chapter 17: Chaos
Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family
Chapter 19: Is It Taeny No more?
Chapter 20: YulSic Unite!
Chapter 21: Finally!!
Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)
Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love
Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No More
Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?
Chapter 26: Time to Heal
Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)
Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming
Chapter 29: Getting Worse
Chapter 30: What really Happened..
Chapter 31: Together Again
Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..
Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!
Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments
Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny!!
Chapter 36: YulSicKrys..
Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)
Chapter 38: What will Happen??
Chapter 39: Tears, Tears, and More Tears!!
Chapter 40: The Aftermath
Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!
Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!
Chapter 43: YulSic Nuptials!
Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong!
Chapter 45: Their Honeymoon for real part 1 (M)
Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)
Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal
Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!
Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings
Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's
Chapter 51: Finding it out
Chapter 52: Separation
Chapter 53: Finding Them
Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing
Chapter 55: My Lovely J
Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter
Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)
Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 59: Sailing Again
Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco
Chapter 61: All the Love in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco
Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco
Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco
Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 66: Home Finally!
Chapter 67: Back to Work
Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)
Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2
Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off
Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco
Chapter 73: Bring the Boys Out!
Chapter 74: Party All Night!
Chapter 76: Show Show Show!
Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding
Chapter 79: YulSic Moments
Chapter 80: Yulsic Moments pt. 2
Chapter 81: Celebrate
Chapter 82: Indestructible
Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!
Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary
Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS
Chapter 87: Going Home
Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS
Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2
Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!
Chapter 91: Everyday Love
Epilogue
My Message for You!

Chapter 75: Run Devil Run

833 28 2
By Soshi_baby05

안녕하세요!!

How are you guys?? This is another chapter hope you'll like it!

Chapter 75:

Jessica was pacing back and forth in the living room while biting her finger, she's not feeling well ever since Yuri and the guys went away.

She was calling him a while ago but he's not picking up. "What are you doing right now Kwon Yuri?" She mumbled and take her phone out to call her husband once again.

"Jess come on!" She heard Tiffany said, her cousin is wearing a jacket since it's night time now.

Sunny went down from the stairs. "Are you sure with this? They will get mad once they find out we followed." She told them.

Nicole nodded worriedly, she promised Hyoyeon that she'll just wait for him. "My boyfriend will get mad at me." She told them.

Jessica too was having second thoughts in spying the guys. "I promised Yuri that I'll stay here." She said.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "You guys don't get me! Aren't you curious of what they are doing right now?" She asked. "I've been calling my taetae but he's not picking up! Maybe there's girls that's why they don't notice us anymore." She said.

"I'm curious too but I told Yuri that I trust him. And if he finds out I sneak out we will surely fight." Jessica said.

"Whatever! I'll go! If you three don't want to go with me, fine!" Tiffany said and walked to the door.

The three sighed, they can't let her go alone, so they followed her and ride in a car, Jessica volunteered to drive while Tiffany sat at the back seat with Nicole. Sunny was beside Jessica. Sunny was trying to call her husband who promised to take her call but he's not picking up.

"Do you think they're doing something we don't like?" Nicole asked.

"I'm just wishing that they are not! 'Cause once I see them with girls I will surely make a scene!" Sunny told them.

Jessica was quietly wishing to see her husband behave. "Kwon Yuri you better be good or I'll show you hellsica." She thought.

"Damn this midget! He's not picking up!" Tiffany shouted and called her father. And after a few rings Daddy Leo answered. "Hello Dad!" She shouted and put it on speaker.

"What the hell? The music is so loud!" Sunny said.

"Steph! Why are you calling?" Daddy Leo shouted on the other line.

"Dad! What are you doing there? Where's Taeyeon?" She asked.

"Hello? Hello? Honey.. I can't hear you! Daddy is busy.. I will call you later after the party. It's late already, sleep now baby. Okay? Goodnight I love you." Daddy Leo just hang up.

"Dad? Dad.. he just hang up!" She angrily said.

Jessica drive even faster to her husband, she's getting angry hearing loud music and laughs from them.

"You're enjoying yourself too much huh!" She mumbled.

After a few minutes they finally arrived. They quickly hop off and find a good spot to watch.

"They are so loud!" Sunny said. Nicole then pulled her and motioned her to keep quiet as Jessica sneak at the back of the house.

"Good thing i have my keys." She said and fumbled on her keys then unlock the door. "Sshh." She said and silently went in.

Jessica brought them upstairs from the fire exit and settled in front of their room then look down, they were shocked to see their boys with girls.

"Oh My Gosh!" Nicole covered her mouth at what they see.

Jessica creased her eyebrows and gritted her teeth. "So this is why you can't take my calls." She said and stood up. Disappointment is all over her face. Yuri promised her that he won't look at any other girls. "You just broke your promise." She mumbled.

"See what I told you! That's the reason why I don't wanna let him go!" Tiffany said angrily.

Sunny shake her head, she trusted her husband but this is what he did.

"You're dead once you go home." Jessica mumbled.

"Jess!" They called her.

---

The boys were thinking of the ways to stop these girls from what they are doing.

Yoong sat down and take the book from the floor. "I can't do this. Please leave me alone." He told the girl and stood up going out to the beach pulling Kyuhyun with him.

He'd rather go out than to make a sin. Seeing Yoong's strategy, Hyoyeon pushed the girl off him and take his jacket off then put it on the girl's shoulder.

"Please stop. I have a girlfriend. I can't do this." He said and the girl sat on the couch.

Seeing what the guys are doing, The elders stay still, pretending not to care.

"Three more to go." Poppa Hwang said.

Sooyoung's neck was aching because he keeps on looking away. "Can you please stop, i'm having stiff neck because of you!" He told the girl.

"But this is my job. I need to entertain you." The girl said.

"I don't need an entertainer! I need my wife and daughter more." He said and the girl stopped.

"I'm so sorry."

"I understand, don't worry i'll pay you double since you stopped." He sighed in relief. "Thank you so much."

While the three guys were successful in shooing the girls away, Taeyeon was under the pillows, he's not watching or even taking a single glance at the other girl.

"Pany-ah's butt is soft, Pany-ah's butt is big and I love My Mushroom! Only My mushroom!" He told himself while singing it repeatedly.

"Seems like my charm isn't enough to get your attention." The girl said and sat next to the other girls, she's tired of dancing in front of someone who's not watching. "We will get fired once Our Manager find this out. He will think that we're not an effective strippers." She told her friends.

Taeyeon was still in his position, he didn't even know that the girl is not in front of him anymore.

There's only one left, Yuri was still in his imagination about his wife, He was definitely drunk, the girl on his lap stop dancing and just hold onto his neck while his hands on her waist.

All he think of is his wife. "I love you Sica." He thought. He then breathed in, inhaling the girl's scent and abruptly opened his eyes because of the different scent. It's definitely not his wife. "Oh God!" He said and pushed the girl off him.

He covered his face with his hands. "I'm sorry Sica. I almost did something inappropriate." He mumbled and stood up. He walked to the storage room and take his wallet.

"Take this and go." He told the guy and gave him too much money. "Please clean everything." He said. The guys called the girls and fixed their things.

He then went to the DJ and told him to stop. "What's happening here? Why did you stop him?" Papa Jung asked.

"Let's stop this Papa. I'm sorry I can't take this kind of things. I love My wife and I'm faithful to her." He said.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon went to them too as Taeyeon was still in his hiding position, probably fell asleep.

"Me too. I promised my wife that i'll be good." Sooyoung said and Hyoyeon nodded.

Papa Jung smiled inwardly, they're getting his full trust. "Let's have some fun! This is the only night you can escape from your clingy wives! Aren't you tired of being with them twenty four seven?" He asked.

Yuri shake his head. "I want Jessica to cling on me even more! I will never be tired of her." He said then fix himself. "I'm sorry but I have to go now."

Hyoyeon shake his brother's body who seriously fell asleep. Yuri and the three guys walked to the door and opened it.

They were surprised to see the four women of their lives leaning on the car with their arms crossed.

"Baby/Babe/Yeobo/Mushroom" They called their respective girls at the same time and hug them.

"I love you!" They said.

This is one of the girls' signs that the guys are guilty of something. So they pushed them.

Then the strippers and the guy went out of the house passing by them.

The guys look at their wives and shake their heads. They are definitely dead now.

Yuri hold Jessica's face to look at him and not to the girls who just went in their service car and sped off.

"B-Baby listen to me." He said nervously. "We didn't do anything." He said with shaking voice.

Jessica smirked and ask for Tiffany's phone. "Really? What is this?" She asked showing them pictures of the girls with them. "Explain this." She said.

Yuri gulp then licked his lips. "Baby.. I didn't know that there will be strippers. We don't know." He said.

"I don't know what to think anymore. Seeing you so drowned with what she was doing to you and your hands on her, i think you loved the treatment." She said.

They heard a loud slapping sound and look at their side. Sunny and Nicole slapped Hyoyeon and Sooyoung while Tiffany was hitting Taeyeon's chest then went in the car and the guys knock on the windows.

Yuri was afraid of Jessica right now. He's afraid that she'll make decisions because of what happened. She was about to get in too when Yuri held her hands. "Baby.. i'm thinking about you.. I thought she was you. I'm sorry."

"Do you think i'll believe you? With the way you acted?" She asked and rolled her eyes.

"I'm telling the truth. Believe me baby please." He pleaded and hugged her tight. "Punish me all you want baby. But don't leave me." He whispered and kissed her neck.

"Where is Yoong?" She asked her husband but Yuri don't know where his brother go. She then used Tiffany's phone and called Yoong.

"Yoongie where are you?" She asked right away. "Come here, we're already here." She said and hang up.

Yoong came with Kyuhyun, Jessica pushed her husband. "Noona!" He called. She enveloped him in a hug. "I can explain." Yoong said.

Jessica pat his head. They saw what Yoong and Kyuhyun did to escaped from the girls and she's happy for it.

The elders went out happily and stop as they saw the girls. "What are you doing here?" Poppa Hwang asked.

Jessica didn't answer. "Yoongie, Kyuhyun.. get in the car now. I'll bring us home."

The two boys get in, Jessica look at her husband then opened the door, Yuri was preventing her to leave.

She take her phone in the car and throw her phone to him. "I don't wanna take your calls." She said and get in the car.

"Baby.." Yuri tried to opened the car door. The three guys were knocking on the door but the girls won't open it.

Jessica sped off and went home leaving Yuri and the guys behind.

They quickly ran to the car and waited for everyone to get in before driving them home.

Yuri know his wife can drive even more faster if she wants to. "Where are they?" Daddy Jung asked.

"Don't tell me Jessica is over speeding, they might get into accident. Oh Gosh! My mushroom." Taeyeon worriedly said.

Daddy Leo called his daughter but Tiffany wouldn't pick up. "Drive faster!" Sooyoung told Yuri.

"I can't! I'm still Tipsy!" He answered.

Daddy Jung is worried about his daughter, Jessica is a little careless when driving, she even bump onto another car before because she was driving so fast and needed to get stitches on her head.

After a few more minutes they arrived. The four guys ran to the house and look for the girls.

"Yoong! Where are they?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Hyung, they drive away after they send us home." Yoong said.

Sooyoung tried to call his wife but she's not picking up. "Damn! I need to find my wife!" He said and walked out of the house.

The elders look at the time. It's already two in the morning. The whole house was awakened because of the loud noises in the living room.

"Why are you so loud?" Momma Hwang asked. The kids woke up because of them.

Sooyoung went back to take his daughter. "I'm sorry." He whispered and cradled her to sleep again.

Yuri was attending his kids too, Irene was crying and calling for her Mother.

"Mama." She cried. Taeyeon carried her and pat her back.

"Mommy went somewhere. Sleep again Hyunie. Daddy need to look for mommy." He said.

Hyoyeon was calling his girlfriend. He can't forgive himself if Nicole leaves him for good.

The elder guys talked to their wives and told then what happened that made the women mad.

"How could you do that?" Mama Jung asked her husband.

"I didn't know they will follow!"

"You're an idiot!" She shouted. "Where can we find the kids now?" She asked.

Mommy Jung and Mommy Hwang went in their rooms with their husbands to talk.

"Mama.." The triplets called for their mother. Yuri is in the kids' room and cradling them to bed.

"Where are you Sica?" He mumbled.

---

"Tiff.. Go to sleep now." Jessica told her cousin. They are in the Hwang Mansion, they came they after sending the two younger boys home.

"I'm thinking about Hyunie." Tiffany said.

"You wanna go home now?" She asked.

Tiffany sighed, Nicole and Sunny then walked in their room.

The two of them laid next to the two girls. "I feel guilty for slapping Hyo hard." Nicole said then sighed.

"Me too, i never did that to Soo." Sunny said and massaged her head.

"Should we stop this and go home?" Jessica asked them.

In actuality, they have witness everything, from the way the boys shoo the girls until when Yuri talked to the elders, and they were happy how the boys reacted to the situation.

They just pretended to be mad to get back on them for not doing anything right away and just let the girls perform in front of them.

"But.. i also want them to wheedle us too." Sunny said. It's been a long since she and Sooyoung had a fight.

Nicole nodded. "I think we should just let them find us." She said.

"Okay, i think we should rest and continue this plan later." Jessica said and all of them drifted to sleep.

---

Yuri and the other three boys were preparing to go out and find the four girls, they weren't able to sleep because they were thinking about them plus the kids can't sleep too.

"I'm really sorry to what your grandfathers acted last night." Momma Hwang apologized to the four boys.

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon smiled and shake their heads. "It's fine. We understand." Taeyeon said.

Yuri went down from the kids' room and talked to Mommy Jung and to his Mother. "Please take care of the kids for today." He told them.

Jessica's mother nodded and pat his arm. "You two already went through a lot of hardships in your relationship, i hope you won't give up." She told him.

Yuri shake his head. "I can't give up Mom." He said. He never thought of giving up when it's about Jessica, mommy Jung is right, they went through too much fight and there is no reason to give up.

They bid goodbye and drive to the nearest hotels they could stay but nothing. Sooyoung tried to call Sunny again but the latter still won't pick up.

"Where they could possibly be?" Taeyeon sighed, he's dead worried of his wife. Tiffany can't be stress, it will affect the baby. "I should've listened to her." He said regretfully.

Hyoyeon then thought of something. "I know where they are!" He shouted in the car.

"Where?" Sooyoung asked.

"Hwang Mansion!" Hearing this made Yuri drive fast to get there.

"We should buy them flowers!" Sooyoung suggested.

"Right!" Taeyeon agreed.

Yuri drive to the nearest flower shop and bought four bouquets of flowers for the girls.

"I hope they'll like it." Hyoyeon said as he try to call Nicole.

They arrived in front of the Mansion but they can't see any trace of them.

"The car isn't here!" Taeyeon said. Yuri hop off and went inside. Jessica is really good in hiding and he has to check the whole Mansion to confirm if they are not inside.

The boys followed him inside Jessica's room. Yuri sniffed the pillow one by one.

"What are you doing?" Sooyoung asked.

Yuri stood up and put his hands on his hips. "They stayed here." He said and walked inside the bathroom. He observed the it and check the shower. "They just went out. I can smell Sica's scent from the pillows, and the bathroom is wet. They just used it." He said.

The boys started sniffing the pillows and nodded, they could also smell their wives' scent.

"Where do you think they go?" Hyoyeon asked.

----

The four ladies went to the Jung Mansion, Tiffany quickly look for her daughter and hugged her.

"I missed you Hyunie. I'm sorry for leaving you." She kissed her daughter's cheek.

Mommy Hwang and Mommy Jung stood up. "Where have you been? The boys were out to look for you." Mommy Hwang asked.

"We just stayed the night in the other Mansion." Sunny answered.

Jessica kneeled to her kids, the boys hugged her immediately. "Mama.." Minguk said and showed her aegyo.

Jessica smiled and pat his head. "Did you missed Mommy?" She asked.

The two grandfathers called for the four girls and talked to them in the study room.

"We are so sorry." Poppa Hwang apologized.

Jessica and Tiffany rolled their eyes while Sunny and Nicole look down.

"Are you happy now? Do You want us to break apart?" Jessica asked.

Papa Jung shake his head. "We did that to know how will they handle temptations. We didn't do that to ruin your relationships." He explained.

"Are you satisfied now? I can't believe you would go that far!" Tiffany said.

The two elders pouted. It's their fault this time so they won't complain, they had a long talk with their wives and told them to apologize.

"That's why we're here to apologize. Please forgive the boys." They said.

----

"Are you sure they will come home after what happened?" Hyoyeon asked.

Taeyeon nodded. "Yes, Tiffany would look for Irene. She always look for Irene when we had dates without our daughter."

They arrived in no time, and ran inside the house when they saw the car they used and bring the bouquets of flowers.

"Where are they?" Yuri asked the elders.

"They are in your rooms sleeping with the kids." Mommy Jung said.

Krystal walked to Hyoyeon and raised her hands. "Oppa carry." She said.

Hyoyeon carried her and walked upstairs to his girlfriend. Krystal hold the flowers for him.

"Nicole Unnie looks sad Oppa." Krystal told Hyoyeon.

"Really? Oppa made a huge mistake to Unnie." He admitted and went inside the room.

Nicole was sleeping soundly, Hyoyeon motioned Krystal to keep quiet as the two of them laid next to the American girl.

"I'm sorry babe." Hyoyeon whispered and hold her hand.

He wanted to talk to her and explain but Nicole is sleeping. "I guess I have to wait." He said.

Krystal look at him. "Should Krystal wake Unnie up?" She asked.

Hyoyeon shake his head. "No baby, let's wait until Unnie wakes up." He said.

Sooyoung then slowly opened the room door and look at his wife. Sunny was sleeping while Sulli is playing on the bed with her baby bottle.

"Appa!" Sulli squealed and raised her hand.

Sooyoung crawled to the bed and hugged his Daughter. Sulli look at the flowers and clapped. He then laid and hugged his wife. "I'm so sorry bun!" He whispered.

Sulli squeezed herself in the middle of her parents and squealed out loud making her mother wake up.

"Baby.." Sunny said slowly opening her eyes seeing her husband next to her.

"Bunny, i'm so sorry." He immediately said. "I didn't touch that girl, i promise!" He said and showed her the flowers.

Sunny inwardly smiled. She know what he means, she saw it in her very eyes but like what she told her friends she want her husband to coax her.

She turned her back on him and pretended to be mad. "I love you bunny." He kissed her head.

While the two boys were inside the room Taeyeon was pacing back and forth outside their room.

He don't know if he should walk in or not. Thinking that Tiffany is on her Hell mode makes him scared to come in.

"You can do it Taeng!" He cheered himself and slowly opened the door. He peeked in and saw his Daughter and his wife sleeping.

He sighed and crawled to the bed. He laid down and carried his daughter on his chest.

The sleeping Tiffany unconsciously snuggled closer to him, Taeyeon let his wife make his arm her pillow.

"I'll make it up to you." He whispered and kissed her forehead. "I love you."

Yuri then put his ear on the door, he's checking if Jessica and the kids are awake or not.

He could hear the kids' voice but not his wife. He breathed deeply before he opened the door.

He was surprised to see his wife playing with the kids on the bed. Jessica was resting her back on the headrest.

"Dada!!" The kids called. Jessica look at him then look away.

Yuri smiled to the kids and pat their heads, he then gave his wife the flowers.

"Sica i'm sorry." He said shyly.

Jessica put the flowers on the bed and let the kids play with it.

"Mama.." Manse called giving her a single flower he picked from the bouquet.

Jessica smiled and put Manse on her tummy then kissed his cheeks. "Thank you Manse." She said.

Yuri was watching his wife play. "Baby.." He called but Jessica wasn't talking.

"I was really thinking about you the whole time. I'm sorry if I didn't stop them right away. I was reminiscing the last night we made love in the house. I know it's not a very good excuse but I just want you to know that i'm not enjoying her company. I stopped her as soon as I realized that she wasn't you." He tried to hold her hand but Jessica moved her hands away from him.

Yuri felt sad and moved closer to her then settled himself on top of her.

"I'm so sorry baby." He whispered as he put his face on her neck.

The kids were busy playing and didn't mind their parents.

"Do you think that in every fight we will have we can make up only because you gave me flowers?" She asked but didn't stop him from hugging her, she's enjoying with his hug since she missed her husband.

Yuri shake his head that's on her neck. "I will do everything you want me to do, please Sica forgive me." He said and showered her kisses on her neck and shoulders.

"I'll bring you to the Mall and you can go shopping all you want, I won't stop you if you wanna buy everything." He said.

Jessica shake her head. He sighed. "We can go to the beach." He told her but she don't like it too.

"What do you want Sica? Tell me and i'll do it." He said hopelessly.

"I'll make you do something later but let me rest for now." She said and pushed him to get off her.

Yuri went out and climbed down, he saw his friends.

"Did they talk to you?" He asked them.

"Tiffany woke up and kicked me out of the room. She told me i have something i need to do later." Taeyeon said creasing his brows.

Hyoyeon nodded. "Me too. She told me she wants to be alone but she let Krystal stay with her. She also told me that She has tasks for me before she forgive me. I need to make up with her before the proposal!" Hyoyeon whispered.

Sooyoung then stomped his way to the living room with his friends. "Sunny has plans for me! And I can't go in our room if I can't pass that! What the hell is that? I told you Sunny is scary when she's mad!" Sooyoung whined.

Taeyeon nodded. "I think they planned an activity for us." He said.

Hyoyeon scratched his head. "The four of them teaming up? Oh God! I don't know what's in their mind, what I know right now is we're dead!"

They went out to the elders and asked them what happened. They told them what their wives said. The girls' parents were surprised and shake their heads.

"Beware, Those cousins are good when it comes to punishments plus Sunny's bright mind, that is crazy." Daddy Hwang said.

"Yeah! I remembered the time when they teamed up to get back on the boy who's bullying Nicole in grade school, the poor boy went home crying and his parents went to the Company and told us about it. We told them to apologized but they didn't, they even said that he deserved it, and of course we had to apologize in behalf of them." Nicole's Dad told them.

"Even Sunny?" Sooyoung asked.

Daddy Jung nodded. "Yes, those three were in fourth grade while Nicole was in second grade, they are troublemakers." He said.

"I heard about it from my wife, i was already in Korea at that time, that's one of the reasons why I decided to bring Sunny in Korea." Sunny's father said.

The four boys thought hard of what would be their punishment but nothing's coming out of their minds, Those girls are very unpredictable.

"Just be good and have long patience. And follow what they tell you." Poppa Hwang advised.

The four boys nodded. Seohyun hugged them. "You can do it Oppas! Fighting!" She cheer them on.

_____

What you guys think of this chapter?

Share us your thoughts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 146 5
↑ tae ↓ gguk all taegguk drabbles 💌requests open (smuts from some of my books as well)
95.7K 3.5K 105
Jessica is living her life like a princess, she's the only girl among four kids, a girl who gets everything She wants, She has a boyfriend named Lee...
541 64 7
Shaping my fake scenarios in a short fan fiction <3 *may contain a lot of time skips as it is a small story so please bare with it* FLUFF . A LITT...
1M 27.8K 63
This is a Stray Kids x Reader story... soulmate au This is fluff I'm gonna try to make this gender neutral so any type of fan can enjoy it. Gonna be...