Falling for a Star (Completed)

By Soshi_baby05

This is a gender bender SNSD Fanfic Mainly YulSic!! Story of two different people who fell in love in an unex... More

Characters
Chapter 1: The CEO
Chapter 2: The Superstar
Chapter 3: Happy Trip
Chapter 4: Taeny Fever
Chapter 5: Random
Chapter 6: Angry Sica
Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)
Chapter 8: Fight Again
Chapter 9: Back Again (M)
Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess
Chapter 11: Hello Paris
Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)
Chapter 13: Too Much Sugar (M)
Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!
Chapter 16: Clingy Tiffany, Sneaky YulSic (M)
Chapter 17: Chaos
Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family
Chapter 19: Is It Taeny No more?
Chapter 20: YulSic Unite!
Chapter 21: Finally!!
Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)
Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love
Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No More
Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?
Chapter 26: Time to Heal
Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)
Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming
Chapter 29: Getting Worse
Chapter 30: What really Happened..
Chapter 31: Together Again
Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..
Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!
Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments
Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny!!
Chapter 36: YulSicKrys..
Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)
Chapter 38: What will Happen??
Chapter 39: Tears, Tears, and More Tears!!
Chapter 40: The Aftermath
Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!
Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!
Chapter 43: YulSic Nuptials!
Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong!
Chapter 45: Their Honeymoon for real part 1 (M)
Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)
Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal
Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!
Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings
Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's
Chapter 51: Finding it out
Chapter 52: Separation
Chapter 53: Finding Them
Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing
Chapter 55: My Lovely J
Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter
Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)
Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 59: Sailing Again
Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco
Chapter 61: All the Love in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco
Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco
Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco
Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 66: Home Finally!
Chapter 67: Back to Work
Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)
Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2
Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off
Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco
Chapter 73: Bring the Boys Out!
Chapter 74: Party All Night!
Chapter 75: Run Devil Run
Chapter 76: Show Show Show!
Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding
Chapter 79: YulSic Moments
Chapter 80: Yulsic Moments pt. 2
Chapter 81: Celebrate
Chapter 82: Indestructible
Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!
Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary
Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS
Chapter 87: Going Home
Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS
Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2
Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!
Chapter 91: Everyday Love
Epilogue
My Message for You!

Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again

1.1K 23 2
By Soshi_baby05

Hello!!!

I hope you'll love this chapter!!!

Chapter 71:

"Yoong Oppaaa!!!!" Krystal screamed the moment she hop off the car.

The said Guy turn around and smiled at her. "Oh Our Little Princess!!" Yoong spread his arms for the little girl who's running to him.

"Krystal missed Oppa a lot!" She exclaimed and showered Yoong kisses.

Yoong then saw his Brother and her Sister-In-Law carrying the four kids inside the Jung Mansion.

He put Krystal down. "Hyung! Noona!" He greeted them.

Jessica put the kids down and gave Him a warm hug and a kiss on his cheek.

"You look even more handsome Yoongie!!" She told him ruffling his hair. "Even more handsome than your brother." She whispered.

"Yah Sica! I heard you!" Yuri shouted childishly that made his wife and brother laugh.

Jessica went to him and hug him. "Of course you are the most handsome! I was just pulling your leg baby." She said.

The little kids were wandering around the garden, then Krystal hold Irene and Minguk's hand and bring them inside.

Jessica followed holding Daehan and Manse, leaving her husband and Yoong behind.

"Sunbun! Soo!" Jessica greeted her best friend and Sunny's husband immediately.

"Jess!!" Sunny envelope her in a hug. "You look as pretty as ever Jess!" She complimented.

Jessica smiled. Sooyoung excused himself to greet Yuri while the two mothers continued to catch up.

"You too Bun!" She complimented back. "Oh Where's my Goddaughter?" She asked.

Sunny pointed her daughter who is now playing with the five kids. "They're getting along really well." Sunny giggled.

"Sulli grow up so fast! Look at her she's really tall." Jessica surprisingly said looking at the kids.

"Yeah, she take it from her father." Sunny said as she pulled her friend on the couch. "By the way, the gowns, dresses and suits are already in San Francisco. In Jung Mansion, All of our Parents are already there with your Grandparents." The shorter woman informed her.

"Where's Nicole?" She asked as she roam her eyes around the living room.

"She's upstairs, Hyo and Her were fighting since yesterday. Hyo's upstairs too, Probably talking to her."

"Unnie!!" Seohyun then approached her and Hugged the older woman.

"The original Hyunie is here. I miss you baby girl." She greeted and kissed her. "How are you? This is your last year in college right?" She asked.

The younger girl nodded. "I'm excited to graduate Unnie! I hope You can be there and celebrate with us." She smiled.

"Of course, we will be there. I can't miss the graduation of my baby Seohyun!" The blonde girl patted her head.

"Alright Unnie i'll just go to the garden." She bowed and stood up.

Jessica smiled. "Seobaby's still using honorifics. She's still cute." Sunny nodded.

She then noticed someone unfamiliar walking out of the house. The girl just pass by them followed by a guy who also went out.

"Who are those two?" She asked.

Sunny went close to her and whispered something. She creased her eyebrows and look at her friend. "Seobaby and Yoong's what?"

She saw them approached Yoong and Seohyun who are talking to Sooyoung and Yuri.

"What are their names?"

"It's something like NaYoung? I didn't hear her last name though, and I'm not sure if that's really her name cause I wasn't paying attention since Sulli was throwing tantrums at the time in the airport. Then the guy is Cho Kyuhyun? I thought that they were just their friends who came to send Yoong and Seohyun to the airport, but then i got really surprised to see them with us in the plane."

Jessica nodded then Sunny whispered again. "Oh really? Oh Gosh! I can't believe it!" She blurted out of shock.

Sunny nodded. "Yes.. it's chaotic yesterday. Seobaby is now Seolady. Yoong is now a man not just a boy!" She giggled.

"I can't believe it! Did Yuri knew about this?" She asked.

Sunny nodded. "I think so."

"How come he didn't even told me about it. He knew Seohyun and Yoong are like my little siblings." She pouted.

"I was also surprised! I didn't knew it until yesterday. They told us about it."

Jessica nodded and pouted her lips. Sunny pulled her to play with the kids.

"What is Hyo's reaction?" She asked knowing how the Kim Siblings protect their baby sister.

"He talk to him for a moment then went back to Nicole. I don't know, he looks really mad."

Meanwhile in the Garden..

"I still can't believe my baby brother has a girlfriend now! And Our Seobaby, she has grown up and matured a lot." Yuri shake his head.

"Believe it Hyung!" Yoong said laughing at his brother.

"Could you believe that he was able to keep it from us? He's always in our house playing with Sulli and also Seohyun but never said anything." Sooyoung told him.

"I was just finding the perfect time."

"And you think on the day of our flight is the perfect timing? We were all busy checking the luggages plus Sulli is in Tantrums and Hyonic are fighting, then he come to us and said that he has a girlfriend! Just wow!"

Yuri laughed. "What was the elders' reactions?" He asked.

"Of course they loved me! Who would say no to Lim Yoong?." He laughed as if it's not a big deal. He stopped laughing as his older brother glared at him. "Hyung, trust me on this." He said seriously.

"I'm sure they freaked out especially Kim Eomma and Appa, If my kids will keep it from us i will be really mad." Sooyoung said. "Specially that my child is a girl."

"Better keep her Yoong. Take care of her. And don't break her family's trust!" Yuri pat his brother's shoulder.

Yoong look at Seohyun, Kyuhyun and Nayoung's direction then smiled they are in the hammock, talking. He's happy that They're getting along well, especially the girls.

"Of course Hyung! I'm certain that she's the one for me." He smiled watching her girlfriend with her new found friend.

---

"Babe, i told you i only went there to buy something! I didn't even know she was there!" Hyoyeon finally entered to his girlfriend's room after two hours.

Nicole locked herself there right after they arrived, they had been fighting because of a girl he dated before.

He went in a convenience store before they went to the airport and bumped onto her, they talked a little probably catching up but Nicole saw them then started to speculate and until now they are still in bad terms.

"Baby.." He called and pull the covers. Hyoyeon sighed. "Alright I'm sorry." He just said to stop the fight.

Nicole look at him. "See! You're saying sorry now because you know i'm right! I really caught you cheating!" She shouted.

Hyoyeon calmed himself down, this is the consequence of loving a Jung. They always feel jealous. Just like Jessica and the youngest Jung which is Krystal.

"I said sorry to stop us from fighting. We are here to enjoy! Babe, our trip is for only two weeks then we have to go back in Seoul and start working again. Let's not spend this two weeks by just fighting over silly things! Please!" He pleaded.

He needs to make it up to her right now cause if not, Nicole will be in a bad mood for the whole two weeks.

"If you just give me assurance maybe I wouldn't act this way!" Nicole said covering herself with blanket again.

"What assurance do you need? I love you! Isn't that enough assurance?" He asked.

She sat up and face her boyfriend. She poked his chest with her index. "Among all your friends, you are the dumbest one! Aren't you envious of your own brother? He has a wife and two kids already. Yuri Oppa has three little cuties! Soo Oppa has a smiling princess! And you? What about you?" She asked then crossed her arms.

Hyoyeon smiled at her. Nicole is hinting about getting married and having kids.

"Well, i have you! My pretty girlfriend!" He said shrugging.

"You know what? I've been hinting it to you for the longest time and the fact that you're not talking to me about it made me believe that you don't have any intentions of settling down! Should I just find someone who's actually smart enough to know what I want?" She asked angrily.

"Calm down babe. Why should we rush? We can make good memories together without any pressure! Don't you want that?"

"I won't be surprised if Yoong settle down first before you!" She said.

Hyoyeon creased his eyebrows. Of course he won't let that happen. "Yoong is still young, he can't marry this early years."

"And what about your sister? Did you asked her what she wants? You can't stop her if she wants to get married soon! Let her have a life! You're just lucky to have a sister like her, she's not even complaining of your strictness over her."

"I know that! And i'm letting her live her life i'm not even being strict to her anymore because I trust her. But Seohyun is still young. And she will graduate soon. She can't get married right after she graduate! I won't let that happen." Hyoyeon hold her hand but she kept retracting.

"Leave me alone for now." She said crossing her arms and looking away.

Hyoyeon couldn't help but sigh with his Girlfriend's behavior, he then stood up.

"If you can't forgive for something I didn't even do and if you don't trust me.." He started. Nicole turned to him. "Let's separate for real." He stated with his serious expression.

He look at Nicole and she look shock, he then started to walk out of the room to leave Her for now, If she won't forgive him by Coaxing why not use reverse psychology to her.

Nicole was left inside her room, she can't believe her boyfriend is breaking up with her. She felt nervous, Hyoyeon never asked for break up, it's always her whenever they fight but now it's him who's asking for it and she can't let it happen.

She stood up and followed him, she saw him on the stairs going down.

"Hyo!" She called and quickly went down. "Babe."

Hyoyeon wasn't looking, he went to approached the kids.

"Nic!" She heard her cousin called but she didn't look at them. Hyoyeon is important right now.

"Hyo." She called panting. Hyoyeon stood up and faced her. She look at him then immediately hugged her boyfriend. "Tell me we're still together." She said.

Hyoyeon sighed. "You don't trust me, and you can't forgive me. Where do you think that kind of relationship is going? We will fight nonstop." He said.

Nicole shake her head. "I forgive you.. I think I was just missing the old times when you would coax to no end." She said. Hyoyeon nodded and hugged her too. "We're still together okay?"

Hyoyeon nodded. "Okay. I'm sorry again."

"I love you!" She said looking at him.

Hyoyeon leaned in and kissed her lips. "I love you too." He said and broke the hug to hold her hand.

They then approach their friends who are in the garden. They shared hugs and kisses then catch up.

"Where's Taeny?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Oh Taeng take Tiffany on a date for two days. They'll comeback tomorrow morning." Yuri told his best friend.

Hyoyeon nodded as he put his hand on Nicole's waist.

"Are you two back to normal again?" Sooyoung asked. The couple nodded. "Thank goodness! I thought this trip would turn into drama." He sighed.

The Yoong, Nayoung, Kyuhyun and Seohyun went inside to play with the kids as the three guys drink and the three girls stay with them.

"Seobang don't drink too much okay? It's still early. We are having lunch later." Jessica whispered to her husband while wiping his sweat.

Yuri smiled and take his wife to sit on his lap. "I will if you give me a mind blowing kiss." He said with a sly smile.

Jessica look at their friends first before she turned to her husband and cupped his face. She leaned down and smell his mouth.

"You've taken too much alcohol now baby." She said. Yuri smiled and hugged her on the waist with his left hand as his right was holding a beer. "Let's go upstairs to my room and cuddle." She said seductively with her mouth inches away from his mouth.

Yuri could feel his wife's hot breath and he was feeling hot with her tone. "Don't do this to me baby." He whispered.

Jessica chuckled. "I'm not doing anything." She said brushing her lips to his lips.

Their friends kept shaking their heads, these two has always been shameless when it comes to skinships, good thing that Taeny wasn't there to show off too.

Yuri knew Jessica is teasing her, but he also want to taste his wife's lips once again.

So he put his left hand on the back of her neck and pulled her for a kiss. He opened his mouth and let Jessica invade his hot gob.

Jessica slips her tongue inside her husband's mouth and explore it. She could taste the alcohol as she suck on his tongue.

"Hmm." Yuri moaned.

"Yah! Stop that!" Sooyoung shouted but the two didn't listen.

They were making out shamelessly while Jessica's left hand slowly went to look for the beer in his hand then put it down on the nearby table.

Jessica broke their hot kiss and lean her forehead to his, the two were breathing fast. "Let's go to my room?" She asked and peck him again.

Yuri nodded and was about to stand up when Sooyoung smack his head.

"You two can do that tonight! Keep that until later. Let's bond and talk for now." He said.

Yuri sighed and nodded then look at his wife who is now pouting. "We can cuddle the whole night." He whispered to her and kissed her cheek. "I love you baby."

"I love you too." She said and tried to stand up but Yuri's grip was strong.

"Don't leave. Your Seobang will miss Sicababy." He whispered. Jessica nodded and stayed with him.

They were talking about what happened during the past months and their plans.

"I thought Sunny wanted to move here?" Yuri asked as he leave butterfly kisses on his wife's shoulder down to her arms.

Sooyoung nodded. "We're preparing for it. I need to open a new business here if ever." He said.

"Why don't you open your branch here, in our building.?" Yuri asked.

"We can do that! Right Soo?" Sunny asked her husband.

She badly wants to move there, LA is her birth place and she stayed there for more than ten years and she totally missed it.

"I'll think about it." Sooyoung said and drink again.

"You can also put a branch in my building! I missed Shikshin's foods." Jessica said hugging her husband.

Sooyoung nodded and it excite his wife.

Hyoyeon then cleared his throat. "Yul i got a news for you." He started.

Yuri who was caressing his wife's waist nodded. "I had a meeting with CEO Lee." He told him, Sunny nodded as she knew about it.

"And?" Yuri asked pulling his wife to lean on his chest.

"He wants to talk to you about something, i mean.. Your wedding is a huge news in Korea plus the triplets are quite popular ever since Nicole posted a photo of them on their first birthday. And Krystal's popularity is soaring too."

"What is it about Hyo?" He asked straight. Jessica also got interested since it was about their family.

"Alright.. there's a lot of endorsement projects offered for you and the whole family. They had a meeting, there's this new show called 'The Lovebirds' it's a show about new couples. The kids can also be there. And another one was 'Return of Superman' it's about a celebrity Dad taking care of their kids, if Jess don't wanna be part i think you guys can choose ROS. Don't worry they will explain it to you further. They wanted to set a meeting with you two"

Sunny got excited. "If you agree the kids will surely be the most famous celebrity babies in Korea! They are already famous there, what more if people would see them on TV!?"

Jessica creased her eyebrows and look at her husband. "I don't think it's a good idea." She whispered to him.

Yuri nodded. "The kids are still young, we can't expose them this early. And besides I have work here, I can't just bring my kids in Seoul and leave my wife here."

Hyoyeon nodded. "I told them that, but they told me that they are willing to film it here. Do you wanna be part of it Jess?" He asked the blonde girl.

Jessica shake her head. "No.. I'm not familiar with that kind of stuffs." She said.

"Unnie! Your Popularity is no joke! I visited some YulSic fansites and you really are famous." Nicole informed her.

"No! I'm busy with the company. I don't think I can manage my time for that."

"What do you think Yul?" Hyoyeon asked. "They are waiting for your decision."

"Um.. No Hyo. I can't." He answered right away.

Sunny tap his arm. "Think about it first, the people in Korea loves your whole family. And they will be happy to see you again and with your family this time." She tried to convince him.

Yuri look at his wife as if asking for her opinion but Jessica just hugged him tight.

---

"I don't think Hyo has any plans of marrying me!" Nicole whined to her Unnies.

They are inside Krystal's playroom in Jung Mansion with the kids, they settled there after lunch to play with the kids, Nayoung and Seohyun, while Kyuhyun and Yoong joined the other guys in the garden.

Sunny and Jessica look at each other. "Maybe he's just taking his time." Sunny said.

"I think he's really not into getting Married." The younger girl pouted.

"That's not true Unnie. My Oppa wants to get married too." Seohyun said, she's watching a movie with Krystal and Nayoung.

"I wanna get married and have babies too." Nicole said sadly.

"Mama." Jessica heard her Son called.

"Yes Kookie?" She asked.

Minguk was making faces. Jessica was watching his expression and posture. His legs are open wide as his body is bended down a little.

"Kookie.. are you pooping?" She asked and reach for him then look at his diaper. "Oh God there's a lot of poops." She said and pinch her nose.

She carried him to walk to the bathroom when Manse called. "Mama."

"Did you poop too?" She asked and checked on him. "Wow! It's pooping time!" She shake her head and take the two kids to the bathroom.

She was washing them when they started playing in the water.

"Mommy will get wet Manse." She said and kissed him. "Hmm. I love you so much." She then turned to Minguk and gave him a kiss too. "I love My Kookie too."

She went out carrying them and took some diapers and dressed them up.

Sunny carried Sulli to put her to sleep. "Jess, we'll just rest. I'm still sleepy." She said.

The blonde nodded, Nicole followed too and take Krystal, She wanted to sleep.

Seohyun and Nayoung fell asleep while watching and so she just let them be.

Irene then walk to her and spread her arms. "Mama." She called.

Jessica carried her and make her some milk. She called for her Sons and walked out of the playroom and went to her room.

She put the kids to bed and lull them to sleep. "Hmmm..hmm." She was humming some nursery rhymes to help them fall asleep, instead of sleeping Minguk was also humming with her.

"You like that song Kookie?" She asked.

Minguk smiled at her then laid his head on her arms. Jessica can't move. Her whole body is invaded by the kids.

She's laying back down on the bed, Irene is on Jessica's chest, Daehan was laying on her lap, Manse and Minguk are on her arms.

She checked Minguk and he's already sleeping. "How can you all sleep this way?" She chuckled seeing their positions.

She's really wondering how the kids sleep comfortably, they love sleeping on her and she's amaze by it.

---

"I'll just check on my wife." Yuri told his friends and walk to the Playroom but the kids and Jessica weren't there.

He then walked to his wife's room and found the cute scene. His wife is already sleeping and he knew she's having a hard time since the kids are on her.

He locked the door and walked to the bed, taking the kids one by one careful not to wake them up and put them on the corner of the bed.

He then hovered over her and plant kisses on her neck. Jessica stirred in her sleep.

"Seobang?" She called and look for the kids. "Oh you take them off me for your own benefit." She chuckled and hug him.

"Where's the Ticklish Princess?" Yuri asked and continued his kisses.

"Nicole brought her inside her room. She misses Krystal the most." She said and leaned her head up to let her husband kiss her neck while she stroke his hair. "You love my neck so much." She said.

Yuri look at her and kissed her lips. "I love every piece of you. From head to toe, everything about you." He said.

She cupped his face and kissed him on his forehead. "I love you too."

Yuri then turned them around with Jessica on his top. He moved up to sit and hug his wife tight.

"Are you done with drinking?" She asked and pinch his cheeks.

Yuri nodded. "They're still in the garden, i take my leave because I missed My wife so much." He smiled.

Jessica smiled. "I think your wife's so blessed to have you." She said.

Yuri shake his head. "I'm blessed to have my wife. Imagine she never left me despite all the stupid things i did." He said and fixed her fringes.

"Maybe because your wife trusts you a lot and she loves you so much."

She cupped his face and kissed his lips. "I love her too. Can you please tell my wife that she's the best woman i have ever met." Yuri said and kissed her again.

"I will, and she said that you are an amazing father to her kids and the greatest Man in the world." She winked at him.

"I'm melting!!" He giggled.

Jessica hugged him and pat his back as Yuri sway his body as if lulling her to sleep.

"Sica.."

"Hmm."

"I love you." He blurted out. Jessica smiled and faced him.

"I love you more!" She chuckled and gave him a long kiss then hugged him.

"Are you sleepy?" He asked. Jessica shake her head.

"Not anymore." She said then stood up. "Let's watch TV." She said and turned the TV on.

She went back to straddle her husband's lap and laid her head on his neck giving him the Remote Control.

Yuri searched to different channels and found a Korean Cooking show. He missed watching Korean Shows.

Jessica was watching too. "I'm getting hungry." Yuri said and change the channel into sports.

"Seobang.." Jessica called.

"Sicababy.." Yuri called her with the same tone then laughed.

She smack his arms. "Yah!"

Yuri hugged her tight in return. "What is it baby?" He asked and stop laughing.

"Can you teach me how to cook?" She asked. She really wanted to learn how to cook.

Yuri sighed, she's been asking about it for a long time now. "Why? I'm here. If you want something tell me so I can cook it for you." He told her.

Jessica pouted and look at him. "But don't you think it's odd. I'm the wife but I can't even cook anything. I only know how to make ham sandwiches." She said.

"That's why Seobang is here. And besides you're not the only one who can't cook. Tiffany too." He said.

"I want the kids to be proud of me too. I want them to go to school with the food their Mommy cooked for them and tell their schoolmates that their Mommy is a good cook."

Yuri shake his head. He don't want her to learn to cook because he want her to always need him.

"And I also want to make you delicious foods. They say that a way to a man's heart is through his stomach." She pouted. "I can't even make you something."

Yuri sighed. "You don't need to cook for me to take my heart baby. 'Cause you have My heart ever since, I don't think anyone could take it from you." He said not giving in.

Jessica slide down on the bed and faced their kids, She's sulking. Yuri turned the TV off and turned to her, hugging her from the back.

"You really want to cook?" He asked and nibble her neck. Jessica isn't answering. "Okay, i will teach you." He said giving in.

Jessica smiled and turned around to face him. "Really? Let's start later." She said excitedly.

Yuri nodded and kissed her lips. "But don't do it just because you want to impress me okay? Do it because you really want it." He told her.

"Why? Can't I make something to impress my husband and make him fall for me?" She asked and caressed his face.

Yuri pulled her closer to him then kissed her again. "You don't need to do anything to make me fall for you, I will give my whole heart to you even if you don't want it baby, like what I always say, My heart has always been yours Sica. I love you!"

Jessica was smiling from ear to ear, he pulled him by the neck and kissed him again and again. "I love you.. I love you.. I love you so much."

----

Hope you guys like it!!

Yoong and Seohyun are both In love!!! Haha.

What do you guys think of the chapter? Any particular favorite?

Share it to us guys!!!! Haha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 440 20
A cursed goblin who fell inlove with a human. Highest ranking: #1 in TaeSica, #3 in Jessica Jung category, #2 in JeTi, #3 in TaengSic, #75 in TaeNy
31.4K 713 33
When A Stranger Kisses You Sequel~ By : Keywon
114K 2.3K 53
A shotgun marriage between a young boy Kim Taeyeon and an old lady Tiffany Hwang with their story of May-December love affair. Highest ranking: #3 in...
23.7K 543 25
Taeyeon x Jessica story collection. Enjoy reading everyone!! With love, HTJ