Falling for a Star (Completed)

By Soshi_baby05

This is a gender bender SNSD Fanfic Mainly YulSic!! Story of two different people who fell in love in an unex... More

Characters
Chapter 1: The CEO
Chapter 2: The Superstar
Chapter 3: Happy Trip
Chapter 4: Taeny Fever
Chapter 5: Random
Chapter 6: Angry Sica
Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)
Chapter 8: Fight Again
Chapter 9: Back Again (M)
Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess
Chapter 11: Hello Paris
Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)
Chapter 13: Too Much Sugar (M)
Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!
Chapter 16: Clingy Tiffany, Sneaky YulSic (M)
Chapter 17: Chaos
Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family
Chapter 19: Is It Taeny No more?
Chapter 20: YulSic Unite!
Chapter 21: Finally!!
Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)
Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love
Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No More
Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?
Chapter 26: Time to Heal
Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)
Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming
Chapter 29: Getting Worse
Chapter 30: What really Happened..
Chapter 31: Together Again
Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..
Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!
Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments
Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny!!
Chapter 36: YulSicKrys..
Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)
Chapter 38: What will Happen??
Chapter 39: Tears, Tears, and More Tears!!
Chapter 40: The Aftermath
Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!
Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!
Chapter 43: YulSic Nuptials!
Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong!
Chapter 45: Their Honeymoon for real part 1 (M)
Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)
Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal
Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!
Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings
Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's
Chapter 51: Finding it out
Chapter 52: Separation
Chapter 53: Finding Them
Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing
Chapter 55: My Lovely J
Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter
Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)
Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 59: Sailing Again
Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco
Chapter 61: All the Love in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco
Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco
Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco
Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 66: Home Finally!
Chapter 67: Back to Work
Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)
Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2
Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco
Chapter 73: Bring the Boys Out!
Chapter 74: Party All Night!
Chapter 75: Run Devil Run
Chapter 76: Show Show Show!
Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding
Chapter 79: YulSic Moments
Chapter 80: Yulsic Moments pt. 2
Chapter 81: Celebrate
Chapter 82: Indestructible
Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!
Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary
Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS
Chapter 87: Going Home
Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS
Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2
Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!
Chapter 91: Everyday Love
Epilogue
My Message for You!

Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off

1K 29 1
By Soshi_baby05

Hello!!

How are you guys??

Chapter 70:

Yuri woke up with a loud cry from the other room. He quickly untangled his wife's arms around him and run to the other room.

He was surprised to see the three boys bouncing up and down on Krystal's back and it made the little girl cry.

"Krystal!!" He almost shouted then walked to the bed.

"Oppa!" Krystal cried.

Yuri one by one put the three boys down from Krystal's back. They were playing horsey and they totally enjoyed it since they were laughing so loud.

Yuri carried Krystal and coax her, he's patting her back to calm her down.

"The little superheroes are so sorry baby." He mumbled and kissed her forehead.

"No! The little tickle monsters aren't sorry! They are laughing at Krystal." She pouted and hid on his chest.

Yuri turned to the three boys playing. "Daehan, Minguk, Manse look at me." He ordered.

The three little cute boys look at him at the same time, Daehan was looking at him with his curious eyes while biting his lower lip, Minguk was tilting his head to his right while pointing at him and Manse was all smiles while his both hands in the air.

Yuri bit his lips, he was about to scold them but how can he do that when his kids are acting all cute and innocent?

"Baby look at the boys.. they are so cute." Yuri told her.

Krystal look at the three boys who now went back on playing. She then look at Yuri.

"Oppa should scold the three boys for being bad to Krystal." She told her Oppa.

Yuri sighed and put her down on the floor. He then kneeled down to meet her level.

"Baby, the babies aren't bad.. they're just being playful to you, they were doing that because they love playing with you. You are their favorite playmate." He explained holding both of her arms.

"But Krystal cried because it hurts. Krystal's back is in pain." She complained.

"Oppa will massage it later. I will just talk to the boys." He said and turned to the little Yuri.

"Boys listen to your handsome Dad." He chuckled at his own words. Hearing her giggle the boys smiled at him.

"Dada!" Manse called pointing at him.

"Alright! Your Krystal Noona's back is aching because you three ride on her back. You three have to say sorry." He said then turned to Krystal. "But baby they don't know how to say sorry." He told the little girl.

Krystal pouted and crossed her arms. "Alright! Give your Noona kiss as an apology." He ordered and put Krystal on the bed. "Chuchu." He said and tap Krystal's cheek.

The three boys automatically pouted their lips and leaned to their Noona. Giving her wet kisses.

Krystal wiped her face and Yuri chuckled. "Are you and the boys fine now?" He asked patting the little girl's head.

Krystal nodded. "Hug the babies and give them kisses too." He ordered.

The little girl did as she was told, she gave the little boys kisses on their chubby cheeks.

"Such a good girl." He smiled.

He played with the kids first then take them to the kitchen.

"Daddy will make breakfast for us, please cheer me up!" He bowed in front of the kids.

Krystal clap and the three kids followed. "Boys, say Daddy Fighting!!" The little girl lead the cheer.

The three boys raised their hands and squealed. "Ing!" They said.

Yuri was pleased and pat their heads then proceed on cooking.

Jessica then woke up without her beloved husband. She stood up and showered before she went out. She's hearing noises downstairs and she smiled immediately.

"Mama!!" The kids called seeing her.

She smiled and gave them kisses. "Good Morning My Lovely babies!!" She greeted. "Oh My little Princess here is so pretty!!" She pinch her baby sister's cheeks and the little girl chuckled.

She then turned to her husband who is busy. "Why is My Superstar isn't greeting his Wife?" She asked hugging him from the back.

Yuri turned around and kissed her. "Good Morning, i'm cooking Breakfast for my favorite People." He said and peck her again. "Please Sit and wait for me to finish." He winked.

Jessica giggled and bit him on his chest playfully. "I love it when you're being cheesy!!" She said then walked back to the kids.

She was playing with the kids when a knock on the door was heard. Jessica walked to the door and found Taeyeon.

"Morning Jess." Taeyeon greeted.

Jessica motioned him to come in. "Good Morning Taengoo. What's up?" She asked and sit on the chair in the kitchen.

"I just wanna borrow your yacht." He told them.

Yuri faced him. "Sure! When?"

"Today until tomorrow." He said.

"Alright! I'll call the keeper." Yuri smiled and turn the stove off. "Bring your wife and Hyunie here. Let's eat breakfast."

"No need, we'll go out this morning." Taeyeon said as he play with the kids. "By the way.. can I leave my daughter to you?" He asked.

"Why?" Jessica asked. "I mean.. I thought you're going to enjoy the yacht?" She asked.

"I'm bringing Tiffany on a date. Just the two of us.. i'm guessing she's having some kind of mild depression after getting pregnant. I noticed she would always seek for attention by doing silly things. I guess it's all because i'm busy and when I go home I would take care of Hyunie. And Ailee told me that pregnant women needs some extra attention and security." He explained.

The couple nodded their head. "Alright, Hyunie will stay with us for two days." Yuri smiled.

Taeyeon thanked them and went out to get his daughter.

"You will be with Irene today!! Are you excited?" Jessica asked the kids.

"Yesss!!" Krystal squealed. "Irene, the boys and Krystal will come to the office and play?" She asked.

Jessica shake her head. "No, we will stay here or go out to play outside. Oppa and Unnie don't have work today and tomorrow!!" She told her.

Krystal felt happy, they could be with her Oppa and Unnie the whole day.

---

"Everyone's ready?" Yuri asked as he put his seatbelt on.

"Yesss!!!" Jessica and Krystal squealed.

"Kyaak!" Manse squealed.

Yuri smiled and drive the car into a mall. "Will everything be okay today?" Jessica asked her husband.

"Of course! We have five kids with us.. and it's not bad." Her husband said.

They arrived and put the kids on their wagon, Yuri is pulling it while Walking with Krystal and Jessica.

People were watching them, amazement were visible to their eyes, having four cute babies riding on wagons being pulled by a handsome hunk with a gorgeous wife and another pretty little girl.

"This is embarrassing." Jessica mumbled enough for her husband to hear. She's shy of the people's stare.

"Oppa, why people look at us weirdly?" Krystal asked.

"Because we are cute." Yuri smiled.

They made a stop to a clothing store. Jessica lead the way as she picked some pair of shirt and pants for her three boys.

"This will suit you well." She mumbled and put then on the shopping basket. "Seobang, i'll get you the same shirts and pants as the boys okay?" She told her husband.

Yuri just nodded and focus on playing with the kids.

Jessica walk inside the whole store and take everything that she thinks will suit her whole family.

"Sica.. are you done yet? The kids are getting bored." Yuri asked.

Jessica smiled. "I'm done Seobang! I'll just pay everything on the counter." She informed him.

After a while Jessica went back with some people holding the shopping bags.

"Oh God Sica! Did you buy the whole store?" Yuri asked seeing LOTS of Shoppings bags.

Jessica chuckled. "Of course not Seobang. I just bought us enough clothes."

"That's too much baby." Yuri said and asked the staffs if they could help him put the bags in the car.

Jessica sat on the waiting area with the kids while Yuri went to the car.

"Mama bought you lots of Dresses Hyunie!! I'm sure you will love it!" Jessica cupped Irene's face and kissed her lips. "You are so cute!"

"Irene looks like a doll." Krystal said.

The blonde nodded and stroke her sister's hair. "And so you are my pretty baby." She told her. "I also bought you cute dresses that will suit a princess like you."

"Really?" The little girl asked. "What about Tiff Unnie?"

"Of course I bought Tiff Unnie maternity dresses too and also Taengoo Oppa." She told her knowing that she'll ask about Taeyeon.

Krystal nodded and smiled. The kids then started to cry in boredom.

"We'll wait Daddy. We'll go to a playground. Do you want that?" She tried to coax them.

"Mama!!!" They called raising their hands.

"Oh no! I can't carry all four of you!" She said and take her phone to call her husband. "Seobang where are you? The kids are crying." She said then heard girls' voices calling him.

"I'm coming baby." Yuri said panting.

"Where are you now? Why am I hearing girls' voices?" She asked getting mad.

"Sica we are in a mall, of course there's lots of girls around."

"No! I can hear girls calling your name and I know that they're just near you! Tell me where you are and i'm coming there!" She shouted.

"Baby calm down! I'm trying to get away. I'll be there in a few, alright? I love you, bye."

Jessica gritted her teeth, she's getting mad at girls who can't leave her husband alone.

Yuri came back in no time, He pulled the wagon again and started going to a playground for the kids to enjoy.

"Enjoy playing okay?" He told the kids and let them play.

Jessica was in a bad mood once again. "She's mad at me even though it's not my fault at all." He mumbled and look at his wife who is talking to the Manager of the playground.

He was looking after the kids, good thing that there's only few people around and he didn't have a hard time.

The tanned Man then look at his wife, she's now talking to someone on the phone. She looks serious as if she's doing some business with the person on the line.

"Alright, I want you to start everything next week." He heard her say as she walk near him. "Thank you, bye!" She said and hang up.

Jessica sighed and sat down on the rubber matted floor. Irene walk to her crying.

"Omo what happened?" She asked as she let the little kid sit on her lap then hugged her. "Why is My favorite Niece crying?" She asked again wiping her tears.

Yuri went back with a crying Minguk. "Mama!!" The little boy cried.

Jessica extended her right hand to hug Minguk. "Why are you crying too Kookie?" She asked.

Minguk only hid on her chest still crying. "The little boy take the toy car to him." Yuri said. Jessica didn't look at him. "While Irene got pushed by little kids."

"Don't worry Mommy will build your own playground on the lot next to ours." She said.

Yuri creased his eyebrows. "What do you mean Sica?"

"I bought the lot next to our house, and next week the playground for the kids will start to build. I already talk to the people thanks to the Manager who operates this playground." She stated.

Yuri shake his head. "And what will you do to it when the kids grow up?" He asked. He don't get why his wife is making decisions like this on her own.

"I'm not thinking about that! What's important right now is the kids have a place they could play freely without getting push by other kids." She said and sway her body to coax the two kids.

"You're being ridiculous Sica! That's part of their childhood. Let them mingle with other kids, to develop their social skills. Don't hide them to other people. Let them learn and explore in their own way." Yuri argued.

He wants the kids to learn in a natural way, by letting them explore life outside with other people and not by hiding them.

"I don't wanna fight in a public place Yuri, especially not in front of the kids." Jessica rolled her eyes then stood up bringing the kids to play.

Yuri could just shake his head and followed. "Sica.. give me your phone, i will cancel your deal." He said.

"No!" Jessica is hard headed.

Yuri is getting mad at his wife's actions. He took the other kids and bring them out.

"What are you doing?" Jessica asked following them.

"Krystal you follow Oppa okay?" He told the little kid totally ignoring his wife.

"Oppa where are we going?" The little girl asked.

"We're going home." He said as he put the four kids on their wagon, he stood up after he put them seatbelt then hold Krystal's hand. He pulled the wagon away from the playground as Jessica followed them.

"Kwon Yuri." Jessica called in a threatening voice but Yuri didn't look at her. "If you don't talk to me, I won't go home." She said.

Yuri didn't listen and continued walking. "I'll go to the Mansion now." She said. She knew he won't let her, she waited for him to stop and coo her but he didn't.

She clutch her hands tightly, Yuri isn't giving in. And it means that he really don't like her decisions.

She run to him and stop in front of her husband, extending her hands to her side, blocking his way.

"Stop that, people were staring at you." Yuri said as he stop, he look around seeing people watching them.

Jessica shake her head and walked in front of him until they are just foot away. She look at him then pout.

Yuri look away to stop himself from falling on her trap. Seeing this, Jessica circled her hands on his waist as she leaned her head on his chest.

"I'm sorry." The blonde blurted out.

"For what?" He asked and look at his wife. He smiled inwardly at her cuteness.

Jessica broke the hug and take her phone out then give it to her husband. "You can cancel everything but the lot is already ours." She said.

Yuri take the phone and talk to the person that will head the construction.

Jessica hugged him again after the talk. "Is everything alright now? You're not mad anymore?" She asked.

Yuri nodded and put Jessica's phone in his pocket. "Next time ask for my opinion if it's about the kids and our family Sica." He said.

Jessica nodded cutely and pout her lips. He leaned down and gave her a peck. "I'm sorry." She said.

He then pulled the whole family on the side because they were already attracting people. Taking photos of them here and there.

"Your pictures will be on Korean Websites later. You'll be in headline." He told his wife. "KWON YURI's WIFE IS ACTING CUTE IN FRONT OF HIM IN A PUBLIC PLACE." He smiled at his own made headline.

Jessica shake her head. "It's fine.. as long as my Seobang talks to me."

"Your Employees will look differently at you." He said. Jessica cares for her reputation so much.

"They need to know that their CEO is Human too. I have a husband and kids that I can act all sweet to." She said and tiptoed to give her husband another peck.

"I'm sure they will look up to you even more!" He smiled. "Let's go eat lunch. The kids are getting grouchy because their parents are having their own world." He chuckled and pulled the wagon to the restaurant.

They settled in a restaurant, the kids were sitting on their high chairs except for Krystal.

Yuri and the three boys were sitting across the three pretty girls.

"Let's buy them toys after this." Jessica said while eating.

Yuri shake his head. "Don't spoil them Sica. They have tons of toys in their room and they also have lots of toys on the other room." Yuri stop his wife from being shopaholic.

"I just want them to be happy." She mumbled.

"They will be happy even without those toys baby. Let's make more memories and playtime with them rather than showering them toys."

Jessica nodded and continue feeding Irene. "Oppa and Unnie fighting?" Krystal asked.

"No baby.. we were just talking." Yuri said and smiled at the little girl.

"Mama.. Mama.." Irene called as she hold her spoon and slam it up and down her high chair.

Jessica feed her. "You miss Mommy?" She asked and kissed her cheek.

They were surprised as a plastic spoon fell on the table. "Mamaaaa!!!!" Daehan squealed clutching his hand tightly.

Yuri chuckled and covered his face in embarrassment. People were looking at them. "Seems like Daehan is jealous." Yuri said wiping Manse's face. "Little Sica indeed. So Jealous."

Jessica glared playfully at her husband. "He just love Mommy so much. Right Daehanie?" She asked cutely.

After their lunch the couple decided to go home since the kids were sleepy. Yuri was cradling Irene and Minguk to sleep while Jessica was on the kids' bed.

Daehan was hogging his mother again while Manse is already fast asleep beside Krystal.

"Hyo and the family will arrive tomorrow." Yuri whispered.

"Oh speaking of Hyo! I gave Sunny our measurements. I wish the dresses are pretty." She said patting Daehan's back.

"Whatever the dress will be I'm sure it will look good on you." Her husband said then smiled.

"How do you say so?"

"Because it's you who will wear it, Everything looks good on you." Jessica smiled at this.

"You only say that because.."

"Because you are really gorgeous my Sica." He finish her sentence.

Jessica put Daehan down then kissed his forehead. She then take Irene to her husband and put her down.

"Mama.." Irene cried.

Jessica carried her again and sway her body. "Sshh.. sleep baby.. So Mama and Papa can finally have their alone time again." She whispered then giggled while patting Irene's back.

Yuri put Minguk down and kissed his head. And after a few minutes Irene finally fell asleep.

Jessica put her down and covered their bodies with a long blanket. "You look like an angel.." She kissed her niece's cheek.

Yuri quickly pulled her out and walked to the kitchen, He was preparing them some fried chicken while Jessica was preparing the beer.

"Chicken and beer is the best!" Jessica giggled and put the beer on the balcony, Yuri followed with fried chicken and the couple started to drink together.

"We'll be back in San Francisco next week. Good thing that i already hired people!!" Jessica said as she drink her can of beer.

Yuri smiled and eat. "Did you get me a Secretary?" He asked.

She nodded. "Yes.. Her name is Kim Taehee." She informed him.

Yuri was surprised. "You got me a girl secretary? I thought you don't want a girl?" He asked.

Jessica shrugged. "I just felt like she's the one. And I'm putting all my trust in you Kwon, don't ever break it." She said.

Yuri nodded. "I won't! I promise to be more wise now!" He lifted his right hand, showing his pinky finger.

She take it and intertwined their pinkies together. "Okay!" Jessica clapped her hands.

The two of them were having a good time together, drinking and talking anything and everything under the sun.

Jessica yawned. "Can we watch movies in the room?" She asked and feed her husband.

Yuri nodded. "What is your favorite movie?" He asked.

Jessica shake her head. "I'm not really a fan of movies or whatever, but I think i will love to watch romantic movies. What about you? Can you recommend some movies to watch do you also like romantic movie?" She asked and drink another can.

Yuri take away the other cans since he notice that his wife is getting drunk. "That's the last can for you Sica." He said pinching his wife's cheek.

Jessica leaned on his shoulder and look up to him. "I love you." She said with droopy eyes.

Yuri put his hand on her shoulder and leaned down giving her a sweet kiss. "I love you too." He said.

Jessica giggled then finish her last can. Yuri then clean the table and went back to his wife.

"Come here Sica I will carry you!" He said.

Jessica jumped as her husband carried her like a koala. "The babies will grow up and they will tell us to stop treating them like kids." He whispered.

"Yeah and i will be sad, they will live away from us." She pouted. She wanted her babies to be forever babies.

"Don't be sad I won't leave you, you will forever be my baby." He whispered then kissed her shoulder. "I will carry you like this and take care of you forever." He said as they enter their room.

He laid down with her on top. "I thought we're gonna watch movies?" Jessica asked as she trace her husband's face with her finger.

"What do you wanna watch? Horror?" He asked while stroking her back.

She shake her head. "Horror is not my thing. I love romance.. do you like any romantic movies? Well except for your movie with some beautiful actresses again. I'm not gonna watch it." She pouted.

"I'm not into romantic movies baby. But there's one Romantic Love Story that I Love and will never be tired to watch."

"Really? What is it? Let's watch it now!" She said excitedly.

Yuri held her tight when she was about to sit up. "Listen to me." He said. "The title of the Movie is 'When Kwon Yuri finds His Love'" He stated.

Jessica kept quiet and listen to him. "It's the story of a Casanova who fell in love with a Gorgeous and Feisty CEO named Jessica Jung." He chuckled seeing his wife pouted. "Why?" He asked.

"That's not a Movie!" She whined and hit his chest playfully.

Yuri laughed and held her hand. "But it's true baby, Our Love Story is the Movie I will never get tired of Watching." He said and kissed her lips. "If there's one thing I will forever look back to, it will always be our love story."

Jessica was please and look at her husband lovingly. She love it when Yuri is being all sweet and caring to her. "Why do you always make me feel this way? You always make me fall for you even harder. How can I escape from you?" She asked and kissed his lips.

Yuri smiled into the kiss and responded. They broke the kiss a few minutes later. "I'm glad that my Plan is working.." He chuckled. "To make you fall harder and to trap you in my life forever. I love you Sica." He said and kissed her even more passionately.

Jessica felt lucky once again, to have Yuri as her Husband and the Father of her children. But most of all she's lucky to find someone who will love her Unconditionally, like how Yuri loves her.

---

Did you like it?

Do you have particular favorite scene and lines?

Share it guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 713 33
When A Stranger Kisses You Sequel~ By : Keywon
4.9K 410 28
We lived by our fate and we could possibly meet the right person in a wrong time. Could our love be possibly happen?
545 64 7
Shaping my fake scenarios in a short fan fiction <3 *may contain a lot of time skips as it is a small story so please bare with it* FLUFF . A LITT...
114K 2.3K 53
A shotgun marriage between a young boy Kim Taeyeon and an old lady Tiffany Hwang with their story of May-December love affair. Highest ranking: #3 in...