Falling for a Star (Completed)

By Soshi_baby05

This is a gender bender SNSD Fanfic Mainly YulSic!! Story of two different people who fell in love in an unex... More

Characters
Chapter 1: The CEO
Chapter 2: The Superstar
Chapter 3: Happy Trip
Chapter 4: Taeny Fever
Chapter 5: Random
Chapter 6: Angry Sica
Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)
Chapter 8: Fight Again
Chapter 9: Back Again (M)
Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess
Chapter 11: Hello Paris
Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)
Chapter 13: Too Much Sugar (M)
Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!
Chapter 16: Clingy Tiffany, Sneaky YulSic (M)
Chapter 17: Chaos
Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family
Chapter 19: Is It Taeny No more?
Chapter 20: YulSic Unite!
Chapter 21: Finally!!
Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)
Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love
Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No More
Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?
Chapter 26: Time to Heal
Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)
Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming
Chapter 29: Getting Worse
Chapter 30: What really Happened..
Chapter 31: Together Again
Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..
Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!
Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments
Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny!!
Chapter 36: YulSicKrys..
Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)
Chapter 38: What will Happen??
Chapter 39: Tears, Tears, and More Tears!!
Chapter 40: The Aftermath
Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!
Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!
Chapter 43: YulSic Nuptials!
Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong!
Chapter 45: Their Honeymoon for real part 1 (M)
Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)
Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal
Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!
Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings
Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's
Chapter 51: Finding it out
Chapter 52: Separation
Chapter 53: Finding Them
Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing
Chapter 55: My Lovely J
Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter
Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)
Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 59: Sailing Again
Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco
Chapter 61: All the Love in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco
Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco
Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco
Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 66: Home Finally!
Chapter 67: Back to Work
Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)
Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off
Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco
Chapter 73: Bring the Boys Out!
Chapter 74: Party All Night!
Chapter 75: Run Devil Run
Chapter 76: Show Show Show!
Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding
Chapter 79: YulSic Moments
Chapter 80: Yulsic Moments pt. 2
Chapter 81: Celebrate
Chapter 82: Indestructible
Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!
Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary
Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS
Chapter 87: Going Home
Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS
Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2
Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!
Chapter 91: Everyday Love
Epilogue
My Message for You!

Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2

1.1K 26 2
By Soshi_baby05

Hello!

Hope you like this! Pardon all the typographical errors!!

Chapter 69:

Jessica was in a bad mood, she has all the envelopes and they are all pictures of Yuri. It's not as bad as what Tiffany gave her.

They are just magazine photos of him, Topless. Yuri was still out and she's staring at the pictures and focus on the one Tiffany gave.

She lick her lip. "You are freaking hot Kwon Yuri." She mumbled looking at his abs and clothed bulge.

She's feeling hot again. She then put all the pictures inside her drawer and laid her head on the table. "I'm horny again! It's all Yuri's fault! If he just finished me I wouldn't be this grumpy!" She madly said.

The door swung open revealing her beloved cousin. "Jessi I have a good news!!" She shouted and closed the door.

"The witch!" She mumbled and sat straight. "You look happy witch!" She said giving her a fake smile.

"I know right, who wouldn't? I made my cousin angry!!" The brunette proudly stated.

"What do you get from making me angry Tiff?" She asked. She's really confused at why her cousin would do this to her.

"I'm just missing the old times. Admit it Jess! We're doing it worst before." She said.

"I know! That's why Poppa made a decision to separate us. Because we always make the whole house into a war zone." Jessica smiled upon remembering the old times.

"I know right! But our separation was just like two or three days and we're back together again. That's how much I love you Jessi!" Tiffany showed her cousin the most genuine eye smile she could ever give.

Jessica stood up and the two of them hug with the table blocking their thighs. "It was actually two days, and I love you too." She smiled and broke the hug, she sit like a CEO that she is and look at her cousin who's smiling widely. "But I hate you now!" She said with a serious face.

Tiffany laughed, she knew Jessica will say it. "You are the cutest Jessi!" She said.

Jessica cleared her throat. "Who took the pictures?" She asked.

"I took it from the internet Jessi." She said. "It's everywhere, Magazines and Internet! Don't tell me you're gonna put the websites down?" She asked.

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Not that! I can't do anything about Yuri's magazine pictures! People have it in their computers! Probably fantasizing about My husband's body!" She shouted irritatedly. "Why does he have to pose topless? He's almost naked in other pictures! Those kind of things should only be shown to me!" She added making her cousin laughed out loud.

"Then what?" Tiffany asked caressing her now big tummy.

"I was asking about the pictures you gave me? I know it was taken inside his office, don't tell me you went that far to tease me? You might be falling for my husband's sexiness Tiff, tell me sooner so I can do something to make your life like hell." She said looking serious.

Tiffany laughed at her. "Duh! Your husband isn't my type. Taetae took the pictures since I asked him to."

She shake her head. "Could you please stop doing these? I'm so near in hitting you Tiff! I swear!" She shouted.

"Don't worry it's a one time thing. I will be busy next week since I will prepare for my baby shower."

"What? Isn't it too early for baby shower?" She asked.

"I'm the mother i can throw a baby shower when I want to. And don't worry you're NOT invited." She laughed.

"You don't need to tell me that! I'm not really coming. I know it will be lame since it was you who's planning everything." She crossed her arms.

"I'm not you! So don't tell me i'm lame. I'm the greatest girl in every way. May it be in modeling, in school, motherhood, being a wife and of course i'm the greatest in bed." She proudly stated.

"I don't wanna talk dirty to you anymore."

"Why? Because you know i'm right! You can't even make your husband beg for you!"

"Who said so? Yuri always beg for me. He always want my warmth unlike you!"

"Ha! If you could hear how Taeyeon beg for my body, you'll be surprised!" She said laughing.

"I'm not biting that! I'm not gonna talk dirty with you again. You being pregnant is not good. That attitude might be taken by your baby."

"Pss. You are as lame as your performance on bed." She said.

Jessica stood up. "I'm so near in slamming this laptop on you Tiff. I'm telling you! If Yuri just didn't told me to be good I will be my old self to you now."

"I should thank Yuri then. Don't worry I will hug and kiss him for saving my life from your violence." Tiffany giggled.

She lifted her fist in the air. "You see this? You will feel it's power once I give you a hard punch." She warned.

Tiffany just shrugged. "Don't you wanna know my good news?" She asked. "I went to my check up!"

"Whatever! As long as you and the baby are both safe i'm not gonna ask anything." She said.

Tiffany stood up and huffed. "And as always, you are as boring as before! I won't wonder if Yuri complains about your bed stunts!" She walk to the playpen.

"What are you talking about? Yuri never complains!" She shouted.

"Not yet! But soon! Ha ha!" The brunette laughed. "I'll take a rest for now!" She said then laid down.

----

Jessica stood up and went out to check outside. She sighed seeing that there were about ten girls to interview.

The American then turned to her secretary. "Ji Eun please get me some blanket in the storage." She said.

The secretary nodded and walked away. She called one of the applicants and went in again, she sat on the chair and proceed to the interview.

She asked her questions and the girl was too shy to talk louder and that made her mad.

She licked her lips and slumped on her chair playing with her pencil. "We will just call you." She said. The girl nodded and stood up.

"Can I take the envelope again Ma'am?" She asked.

Jessica raised her eyebrows. "Oh the resumé?" She asked but the girl shake her head.

"No Ma'am, the one that the girl gave to us." She shyly said.

"No, that will be mine." She said and gave her a threatening smile. The girl went away fast.

She shake her head and look at the time, it's almost lunch time but Yuri's still out.

She stood up to call for another applicant and to check on IU.

"Narae! Where's IU?" She asked one of her staffs.

"She went somewhere Miss Jung! Oh there she is Ma'am!" Narae said pointing at IU's direction.

The said secretary run to get in front of her. "Here it is Miss Jessica." She said

Jessica smiled and take the blanket. "Thank you Ji Eun." She said and pat her arm. She then turn to the applicants and call the next interviewee.

She opened the door and let the applicant in, telling her to sit on the chair across the desk as she go to the playpen.

Good thing that there are pillows in the playpen and the pregnant woman sleep properly. She kneeled down and spread the blanket, putting it on her.

"You look like an angel when you sleep, but you are a witch when you're awake." She chuckled and kissed her head and stood up to continue her interview.

----

Yuri parked his car on the basement. He went out and take all the foods and the flowers inside the car.

He went to his Wife's office and pass by the line of girls. He smiled at them and they blush.

"He's so sweet! He even bought his wife flowers." He heard one them said.

He smiled inwardly and knock on the door before he opened it. Jessica was shaking the girls' hand.

"Thank you Ma'am." The girl bowed and smiled to him.

"The door is on your right! Not on my husband's face!" Jessica said with a high pitch tone.

The girl nodded and went out leaving them behind. Jessica shake her head and talk to her secretary through intercom.

"Ji Eun, tell the applicants to eat on the pantry." She said.

Yuri put the foods on the couch and walked to his wife with the bouquet of flowers. He sat on the chair and pulled Jessica's swivel chair close to him.

"Baby i'm so sorry." He said and hand her the big bouquet then hugged her from her side.

His wife tried to untangle his arms to let him know that she's still upset but Yuri's hold was too tight.

"Please baby.. We can continue that in our room tonight." He continued and put lots of kisses on her cheek.

"Let's eat." She said.

Yuri pouted and prepared the foods on the table. Jessica went to wake the pregnant woman up.

"Oh Tiff, I didn't know you're here." Yuri said and motioned her to sit. "Good thing that I bought lots of foods." He mumbled.

The tanned man pressed the intercom. "IU what are you doing?" He asked.

"Um.. Sir i'm finishing some reports. Do you need anything?" The secretary asked.

"Come here." He said.

IU went in. "What is it Sir?" She asked. Yuri motioned her to come to the table.

"Sit there and eat with us." He smiled and gave IU the plate. "Don't be shy.. Come on." He said knowing that the secretary will say no.

Tiffany pat her hand. "Eat with us IU." She smiled. "You're always welcome to us."

"Yeah! Look at Tiff, she's not welcome here but she's in front of us now. So don't be shy around us. You are more welcome that this witch." Jessica said smirking.

Tiffany smiled at her cousin. Yuri pulled his wife's chair and kissed her cheek. "Shh. Don't fight in front of the food." He whispered then kissed her again.

Jessica just shrugged and eat quietly.

"So.. where did you go today?" Yuri asked Tiffany while they were eating.

"I went to a check up before coming here." Tiffany said.

"Oh! How was the check up?" He asked trying to feed his wife.

"You wanna know?" The brunette asked. Yuri nodded and so she motioned him to come closer. She whispered him something that made Yuri surprised.

"Really?" He asked and the brunette nodded. "Do you know about it baby?" He asked his wife.

"She don't wanna know so please don't tell anyone for now." Tiffany said.

"Wow! I'm so happy for you!" He said and envelope her in a sibling hug.

Jessica's eyes twitch in annoyance, she gritted her teeth as he sees them having their own world.

Tiffany also whispered to IU and now the three of them were happy.

"You're invited in my baby Shower okay? I'll wait for you there." Tiffany told IU. The secretary nodded shyly.

After they eat, Jessica proceed to the interview while Tiffany and Yuri were watching the latter's movie. She put the flowers on the playpen.

Jessica couldn't concentrate, she's watching how the two were enjoying watching plus the Applicants' glances towards her husband.

"I'm here." She told the girl who was obviously taking Yuri's attention. "We'll just call you." She said lazily.

The girl went out and another one entered, she eyed her actions, normally girls would act like a lady in front of Yuri but this girl didn't even look at her husband.

"Hi I'm Kim Taehee." The girl greeted with a smile.

Jessica interviewed her and felt happy, she don't have any trace of liking her husband.

"Please go to the reception and join the others there. I will talk to you all later." She smiled and shake her hands.

She slumped down on her swivel chair and sighed. "Isn't she the one who you had your first kiss?" She heard her cousin speak.

Yuri nodded. "Yeah, we made three dramas and two movies together." He said.

Jessica look at the girl on the screen, she has all Yuri's movies but she never watch them because of the leading ladies.

"Wow! Didn't you two date at all?" The brunette asked once again. She's starting to tease her again.

Jessica pretended that she don't give a damn but she's already fuming inside.

"We went out two times but we never had relationship. I didn't liked her at all. I just thought that I liked her but I realized that it was just all for work." The innocent tanned man didn't thought of his wife since he's enjoying talking to Tiffany.

"Do you know that she's my friend too? We worked together in a fashion show and become close." She said and Yuri smiled like a fool.

Jessica stood up and went out to go to the reception. "IU please call Taeyeon's Office, tell him to come here with the kids now." She ordered.

---

"Why is Sica taking so long?" Yuri suddenly asked noticing his wife isn't back yet.

"Probably still talking to some people." Tiffany said while calling her husband. "Boo.. i miss you! Where are you now?" She asked.

"I'm on my way with the kids."

"Really? Alright I won't bother you! Drive safely boo. I love you." She said and hang up.

Yuri turned to her. "When are you planning on telling him the good news?" He asked.

"On my baby shower. It will be exciting." She giggled.

Yuri stood up and went out, he knitted his eyebrows as he sees his wife talking to Heechul.

He was about to approach them when IU called for him.

"Sir! I called Sir Taeyeon, he told me to tell you to pick up the kids in fifteen minutes." IU said.

Yuri nodded and walk to the lift passing by his wife and Heechul.

"Just report to me soon." The blonde smiled and went back to her office. "Did you call Taengoo?" She asked her secretary.

"Yes Ma'am! Sir Yuri went down to pick them up." She nodded and went inside the office.

"Oh gosh Jessi watch this!" Tiffany squealed.

Jessica went to watch what Tiffany told her. "Oh fudge!" She thought.

On the screen, Yuri was having a bed scene. She turned her back on the screen and walked to her desk, she's getting uncomfortable with the scene.

She shake her head as she felt silly for getting jealous of her husband's co-star in the movie.

"Turn that off Tiff." She ordered tapping her pen on the table.

"But the movie is great! You should always watch your husband. He's a great actor."

She felt annoyed again. "Please Tiff. Turn it off, Cause if you don't this pen will fly to you!" She threatened.

She was about to throw her the pen when the door swung open showing their husbands and the kids.

"Mama! Unnie!" The kids called.

Jessica immediately stood up and approached the kids. "Unnie missed my baby Krysie!!" She hugged her sister and walked to the chair still hugging her.

"Krystal missed Unnie too." Krystal said and kissed her sister on the lips.

Jessica was caressing her sister's back. They were just together this morning but she already missed her sister.

"I love you baby. Don't grow up so fast!" She whispered and kissed her again.

Their sweet moments was stop with the three boys. "Mama." They said and spread their arms for their mother.

She smiled as Krystal slide down to let the boys have their moment with their mother.

"My Sweetie-pies!!" She hugged them all. "Did you miss mommy?" She asked.

Manse chuckled and eat his hands as Minguk hugged her tight, Daehan was tugging her clothes.

"Mama!" Daehan called.

Yuri change the movie to children show for the kids. Jessica brought the kids to the playpen and played with them, while Taeny and Yuri were on the couch.

Yuri was glancing on the playpen, he's waiting for his wife to come to the couch and cuddle with him.

"How was your check up mushroom?" Taeyeon asked caressing his wife's tummy.

"It was okay. The baby's fine Tae." The brunette said and hugged her husband. She was sitting on his lap acting like a baby in front of her husband.

Taeyeon kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry for not going with you on your checkups. But I promise i will come with you on your next check up." He said.

Yuri was pouting as he watch the other couple being all sweet beside him, he glance at his wife once again but she's not looking at him.

"Unnie got lots of flowers again." Krystal said pointing at the flowers.

Irene hold it and look at Jessica. "Mama Wow!" She said.

Jessica was surprised and laughed. "Oh God you are so cute!" She said and hugged Daehan who's clinging to her.

"Dyanie say Wow!" She told her eldest.

"Wahh!" Daehan responded.

She giggled and kissed his cheek. "Kookie, Manse say Wow!" She told them.

Manse ignored her and just kept on playing. While Minguk knitted his eyebrows and tilted his head.

"Woww!" He said.

Jessica felt happy and kissed his cheek. She's proud of her kids.

"Sica.." She heard her husband called but she didn't look at him.

Yuri sighed and went to the playpen, he sat next to his wife and hugged her with Daehan. "Baby.. are you still mad?" He asked.

"I'm not in the mood Kwon Yuri. Don't talk to me for a while, i wanna be with the kids." She said.

----

Yuri was in the balcony of their house, he's drinking alone, the kids and Jessica are in the kids' room, Probably playing.

Jessica still won't talk to him and she told him to stay away for now and so he's keeping distance with her.

He took his phone out and dialed His brother's phone.

"Hello Hyung?" Yoong answered.

"Hello Little Brother! How are you?" He asked. He missed his brother a lot.

"Doing great! We're going there in a few days! I'm excited Hyung, i get to see the babies!" He cheerfully said.

Yuri chuckled. "Do you have a girlfriend now?" He asked.

Yoong was silent for a couple of seconds. "Um.. yeah.. i'm going out with someone." He admitted.

"Oh really? Who?" He asked surprisingly.

"I'll tell you when we get there. I'll introduce her to you guys." He said.

He felt excited for his brother. "I'm happy for you! Be a good boy alright? Don't copy Me. I'm always doing the stupid things." He smiled.

"Of course Hyung! I'm always a good boy!" The younger guy proudly stated. "Alright Hyung! I gotta go! I have a date today." He said and giggled.

Yuri smiled as he hang up. His younger brother is now grown up and he's proud of him.

Meanwhile inside the kids' room...

"Kyaahhh!!!" Jessica laughed and ran around the room carrying Krystal. The three boys were following them laughing.

"Unnie the tickle Monsters are attacking Krystal and Unnie!!" Krystal squealed.

Jessica put her on the bed. "The cute little monsters can't climb on the bed." She giggled seeing her kids on the edge of the bed.

"Mama!!" Manse squealed. Their mother sat on the floor and the three boys attacked her.

"Aaahhhh!!! Help ticklish Princess!!!" She playfully ask for help.

Manse hugged her on the neck while the other two kids were on both her arms.

"The tickle monsters turn the ticklish queen into monster too. Kyaaahhhh!!!" Krystal squealed and hide on the blanket as her Unnie carried the three boys on the bed.

"Attack the ticklish princess!!!" Jessica told her Sons, pointing at Krystal.

The three boys walk and crawl under the blanket and attack their Auntie.

"Chuchu!!" Jessica ordered and watch the kids.

The boys kissed their Noona and Krystal squealed so loud. "Unnie!! Krystal has the boys' drools!!" The little girl said and showed Jessica her face.

Jessica laughed and wiped her face. "You are now a tickle Monster." She told her smiling. "Alright, now the tickle Monsters need to sleep." She announced and laid down the bed.

Krystal laid on her right as Minguk and Daehan raced to get on their Mommy's chest.

Jessica chuckled at her kids. "If only Mommy has three chests i will let you all sleep on my chest." She said and stroke Manse's back who's on her left.

Minguk's head is on Jessica's tummy as his bum on the bed, while Daehan's head is on her chest while he's sitting on the bed.

"Are you two comfortable with that position?" She asked as she alternately stroke their back. "How I wish you cling to Mommy until you grow up." She sighed and smiled.

After a few Minutes, the three kids were already sleeping. Minguk is the only one who's still up.

She put Daehan on the bed and covered them blanket then stood up to put Minguk to sleep.

"Where is your Daddy?" She mumbled as she cradle him.

After a few more minutes Minguk is finally asleep. She put him on the bed and put lots of pillows on the side.

She kissed their foreheads then went out to go inside their room. She yawned and went straight to the bathroom to shower.

As she went out, she heard the TV is on. Yuri is laying down on the bed with his arm on his forehead.

The blonde woman laid on the other corner and take her book to read, her back facing her husband.

Yuri look at his wife while she's reading her book. He slowly went near her then put his right hand on her tummy and pulled her closer to him.

"I'm really sorry." He mumbled and kissed her on the neck as his hand stroke her tummy. They are in a spooning position.

Jessica felt goosebumps all over her body because of the sensation her husband is giving her.

"Are you still mad?" He asked as he kissed the back of her ear. "I love you."

He sighed as she's still on her upset mode. He take her book and put it aside, he then turn her around to face him.

"Sica.. I don't want this day to end with you still mad at me." He told her.

"I'm just upset." She admitted.

Yuri sat up and lean his back on the headrest as he pulled his wife to sit on his lap.

"We can continue it now." He said holding her face with his two hands.

"No.. i'm not in the mood." She said looking away.

Yuri bend his knees and pulled his wife to sit on his belly. "Why are you so upset? Is it all because of what I did?" He asked. His put his right hand on her waist as his left hand was holding her right hand then kissed it.

Jessica shake her head. "Tiffany kept on teasing me. Plus the movie.. I saw your bed scene." She pouted.

"I told you not to watch my movies. I even told you not to collect it. Sica.. my movies and dramas has kissing scenes except for the ones where i'm still underage."

"I know.. i wanna throw all my collections of your movies and dramas, i'm getting jealous of those actresses." She admitted.

Yuri pulled her for a brief kiss. "But I only kiss them for the show and not because i like it." He explained and smiled. "Do you wanna know who my favorite leading lady is?" He asked brushing his lips on her.

"No.. Don't ever tell me.." She said. She's really jealous of the other girls.

Yuri laughed. "Why do you have to be so cute?" He said and kissed her passionately.

Jessica responded and close her eyes, she could taste the beer from his mouth.

She broke that kiss and peck him one last time. "You're drinking again." She said and played with his shirt.

"It's because you're ignoring me." He pouted. "It hurt me when you told me to stay away for awhile."

Jessica hugged him. "I was just really upset. I'm sorry." She mumbled to his neck. "Let's sleep now." She said.

Yuri hugged her tight on her waist then kissed her shoulder. "Are we fine now My favorite Leading lady?" He asked.

Jessica faced him again. "What?" She asked.

"I was asking if we are fine now." He repeated.

She shake her head. "No! I mean i'm not asking about that, what did you call me?" She asked.

Yuri chuckled at her cuteness. "I said you are my favorite leading lady." He smiled. "Who wouldn't? You are even more prettier than anyone, plus.. very smart and very loving." He said.

Jessica's eyes twinkle. "What about my kiss? Do you like my kiss?" She asked like a little kid.

"Of course! You are the best Sica. And I must say the tastiest and flavorful lips ever." He giggled.

Jessica look at him smiling then kissed him again. "Are you telling the truth or you just want me to stop getting upset? I watch your bed scene and it looks like you love her kisses. You seems so in love with her." She pouted again.

Yuri cupped her face to look at him. "You may not be an actress who I get to act like i'm in love with in every dramas or films i do, who i can kiss and hug because of the script and get paid for it, but you are the real one who got my heart, the girl I want to kiss and hug. And the only woman I want to spend the rest of my life with." He confessed. Jessica was staring at him. She wanted to cry but she wanted to focus to her husband.

Yuri was caressing her cheeks with his thumbs. "I can show you how much I love you even with or without cameras around, I can do everything for you without the directors' commands. I can tell you I love you even without those scripts to memorize, because my heart and my mind already memorized your name and it will only scream your name forever. And lastly.. i can give you my whole life without asking for any fees in return.. if there's anything i want to get for everything.. it's you.. your love and a family with you. Those three things is what I need.. that's the only thing I need Sica."

Jessica hugged him tight. "Thank you Seobang.. i can spend my whole life hearing your confessions everyday."

Yuri laughed and stroke her back. "I will confess my love for you everyday." He told her and kissed her shoulder.

Jessica smiled. "I love you Seobang."

"Thank you! And i love you too."

----

What you guys can say?

Any particular favorites?

Share it to us!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 410 28
We lived by our fate and we could possibly meet the right person in a wrong time. Could our love be possibly happen?
10.1K 268 40
*Mostly random; because it's KTH.* Sora keeps getting texts from a stranger, 'Kim Taehyung'. He becomes an idol with BTS; she becomes his strength; t...
222K 6.3K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook No Cheating No Abuse No skinship of Taekook Fluff Angst Sad...
2.6K 106 13
Two lovers badly broke up because of one's ambition then fate played with them and got meet in such an uncomfortable situation with their new found l...