eat {F.W.}

By Rylee_Sucks

low case intended rylee just wanted to be beautiful. finn wanted to show her she already was. More

PLEASE READ
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
note
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
note
cast part 1
cast part 2
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26 (1/2)
part 26 (2/2)
part 27
sorry y'all
part 28
part 29
Sequal
hey 🤠
ANOTHER NOTE

part 13

4.2K 90 120
By Rylee_Sucks

finn's hand kept bumping into mine as we walked to where ever he was taking me.

suddenly he stopped walking, his breathing started to become short almost like gasps.

"finn? finn? are you okay?" shit he's have a panic attack.

he was shaking super badly, i didn't know what to do and this was scaring me.

"sit down finn, come sit down" he walked over to a bench outside a children's clothing store.

i plopped down next to him and grabbed his hand. "look at me finn." i pulled his face over to my direction. "take slow deep breaths."

after a minute of taking deep breaths he started to calm down. "i-i am sorry rylee"

"what don't be, it's fine" i rested my head on his shoulder, i was still holding his hand. "hey finn wanna just go over to that food truck? then we can go to the park."

"i wanted to take you to the steak house down the street." finn took his hand out of mine and stood up. Wow. i am actually hurt.

"why pay tons of money for food both me and you know i am not going to eat?" A chuckle escaped my mouth, finn had his back turned towards me.

"i don't understand why you can't just eat, it's easy. you're making a big deal out of something everyone does. it's pathetic."

my heart dropped, his voice was full of venom. tears started to well up in my eyes, my lip started to quiver.

"you're one to talk asshole, you just had a panic attack because we're out in public. normal people go out in public all the time and they don't have an issue. you're pathetic and a hypocrite." my voice was cracking.

finn jerked towards me, "shut up, you're killing yourself, you're not fucking pretty or whatever you think being thin will make you. you look disgusting, you look dead."

my mouth dropped, I couldn't talk. tears were running down my face, my legs were shaking.

i turned away from him.

and I ran.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
123K 5.7K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
433K 17.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...