My love ❤️ (Completed)

De Aseeyaaleeyu

Deedat placed a wet kiss on her forehead and smiled helplessly at her. Amatullah even if I die take care of y... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
❤️❤️❤️❤️pictures
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Appreciation❤️❤️
A\N
New book
Hello!

Chapter 15

1.9K 216 4
De Aseeyaaleeyu

This chapter is dedicated to my one and only Shaxy kahdeeja and f_idrees thank you so much for your support...

What happened my child? Why are you crying? Mama asked wiping Amatullah's cheeks.
This woman is not serious, she's telling my husband to add another wife and she's asking why I'm crying...Amatullah thought to herself.
Mama what do you mean?deedat asked his heart Nearly burst out of his chest.he clenched his fist to stop trembling..

Mama smiled and turned to deedat.deedat I mean a nanny that will take care of your wife and also you..mama stated.

Deedat and amatullah looked at each other and let out a heavy breath that they didn't knew they were holding.mama chuckled.
Deedat I know what I'm doing, you got married yesterday how can I be so selfish by saying you should add another wife, I'm not that heartless and I can't do that to my dare amatullah, she's too precious for me...mama concluded and they smiled.

Mama don't worry I can take care of my wife and myself, I don't need anyone to help me..deedat stated with a smile.
No deedat you need help..mama stated.
Mama don't worry I can do it, I don't want any stranger near my wife..he said the last part through gritted teeth.

Sannu me wife..mama chuckled. Ok, since you don't want a stranger, can zuby stay? Mama asked looking at zuby.
No mama, she's my sister and she's studying medicine, she'll be disturbed..deedat stated.

Ohk what about farida or fadila since they are not leaving anytime soon..mama suggested.
You know what mama? Just bring the stranger but make sure she's above 50 years old, but seriously I don't want her near my wife, her work should just be sweeping the house and cooking...deedat said in one breath making mama to laugh.

Ok...I heard you, she'll be coming later at night or tomorrow morning insha allah...mama said standing up from her spot.

Mama tafiya zakiyi? Deedat asked standing from the couch.
Yes we gotta go, mu barku, dama haka nace barin zo in dubaku inga ya kuka kwana...mama said with a smile. Amatullah blushed while deedat just smiled and muttered a "thank you". Mama kissed Amatullah's cheeks and bade her goodbye and zuby did the same. Deedat walked them out and came back inside the living room and sat close to his wife.

Thought she was talking about a second wife...deedat said holding Amatullah's hand...Amatullah laughed and said "me too"...deedat gasped and engulfed her in a tight hug. My baby is strong and brilliant, you are always improving..deedat said and kissed Amatullah's nose which made her giggle.

Around 3:30pm, deedat and Amatullah finished praying asr, deedat headed downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed some fruits for them to eat then he heard voices saying"salamialsikum".
He walked to the front door and answered with "waalaikumussalam".he smiled at the girls and ushered them into the main living room, he went into the kitchen and brought some cookies, drinks and fruits for them and they thanked him. He excused himself saying he's going to call Amatullah for them and headed upstairs.

You have guest, they are downstairs waiting for you, but you must eat this before you go..deedat stated sitting beside Amatullah on the bed.she pouted shaking her head.
You mean you must go before you eat? He questioned looking straight into her eyes.she nodded indicating yes.
Nooooo...that's not gonna happen, now open your mouth..deedat said taking a grape from the tray, she hesitated glaring at him before she finally opened her mouth, he chuckled and continued feeding her until there's nothing on the plate.
Good girl, he said wiping her mouth with a tissue. She smiled and he scooped her up and walked out of the room.

He entered the living room with "Salam and dropped her on the couch beside reena..all of them with "Awwwww" faces.

They look so cute...hauwa said holding her chest and sighed dreamily...
They all started laughing while amatullah blushed.
Hy girls! Don't even think of making my wife uncomfortable and think of leaving this house in peace...deedat threatened and they all laughed while he walked back upstairs to his room.

Amatullah looked at reena, hauwa, farida, fadila ,Zakiyya and a woman probably in her late 50's...a sudden smile appeared on her lips.
So sister, how is marriage life? Sweet huh? Reena asked amatullah wiggling her brows. They both laughed while Amatullah shoot her a deadly glare trying hard not to blush.

Amatullah looked at reena then to the woman then back to reena while squeezing her brows in confusion.
Ohhhhh...ya Ama, this woman, her name is laure, mama sent her here as your nanny, I'll tell deedat about it before we leave..reena stated to Amatullah then She smiled at the woman and the woman smiled back.

They chitchatted for almost 3 hours, they prayed magrib and reena told deedat about laure their new nanny, he thanked them and they bade them goodbye and left.
Deedat told laure her work, her work is just to sweep the house except deedat's room which he'll be doing it himself, then she'll cook incase if he isn't in the mood of cooking,He showed her the room she'll be staying in which is downstairs near the kitchen.

Let's go...deedat said scooping Amatullah up to the toilet and sat her down on the wooden chair of the toilet.she pouted and muttered "what", he smiled at her and told her it's night shower. There goes the butterflies again, dancing inside her stomach.he smiled at her and brushed her teeth first then undressed her,he scrubbed every part of her body gently. He finished bathing her and wrapped the towel around her body. He also brushed his teeth and took his bath. They got out of the toilet and he dressed into a short knicker and a vest. He dressed her into his black shirt that only covered her up to her buttocks,from her thigh up to her feet were opened, she wasn't wearing bra,she was only wearing the shirt and pant. He prefers seeing her without bra. She smiled shyly bending her head down. He chuckled and laid her on his bed and laid beside her facing her.

Are you hungry? He asked
No...she answered curtly.
Sure? He asked again
Yes...she answered
No..he said
Yes...she said glaring at him
No...he repeated smirkingly
She used her fingers that was on his chest and pinched his hard chest.
Ohchh...that's hurt...he said and pouted which made her laugh. She was still laughing shaking her head that was so close to his face while he just stared at her grinning from ear to ear. He suddenly felt the urge to kiss her lips because he had never done it before, he looked at her perfect cute pink lips while she was laughing and he quickly smashed his lips on hers.

He was kissing her gently and stroking her soft hair gently with his hands, her lips was so sweet and soft, it tasted like strawberry,she started kissing him back gently pulling him closer to her with her fingers, he moved closer still kissing her and rubbing her soft thigh,he slide his hand into her shirt gently rubbing her stomach then her navel, a moan escaped from her mouth which made deedat smile into her lips and kissed her more harder.they kissed like they was no tomorrow, their eyes were both closed enjoying the kiss, they didn't want anything to ruin that moment, amatullah felt the urge to stroke his soft shiny hair with her hands but she couldn't, he bit her lower lip making her to moan, he smiled again kissing her while using his hands to clear away the hair that fell on her forehead,they finally broke the kiss gasping for air, his forehead and nose was still on hers, he smiled at her and she smiled back.

I love you Amatullah...he whispered stroking her hair gently.
I..love..you...too...she stammered and he hugged her tight..

I want to ask you something amma...deedat said braking the hug and looked straight into her eyes.
Uhmmm...she said gesturing him to go Ahead.

We love kids right?he asked her and she nodded with a smile indicating yes.
Do you want us to have one? He asked again and she lowered her head down.
Eh amma? He asked again
Yes but...she started but she couldn't finish.
But what? He asked using her hand to raise her head up so she could be looking at him.
I th..thought..we are...jus...t...enjoying...be..fore..12...months....she stammered and tears made it's way down to her cheeks.
He shoot his eyes close and opened it with a heavy breath...
Amatullah...he whispered
Uhmm...she answered
We trust Allah and our parents right? He questioned looking straight into her eyes. She nodded indicating yes and he used his thumb to wipe her tears.

Allah will guide our parents in looking after our children, it must not be many children, even one child amma, I just want to see little deedat or little Amatullah before I die,at least we will have some one that will always pray for us if we are no more, apart from our parents, but I won't force you amma, your choice is my command...he smiled at her and sighed.

Tears rolled down on her cheeks...
Hy! I'm sorry if what I said has hurt you, wallahi I didn't mean to hurt you, please I'm sorry amma..deedat said panicking.
Deedat,you didn't...she said shaking her head.
What happened? He asked her wiping her tears.
We...we..ca..n ha...ve..one...she stammered and smiled.
Really? He asked with a wide grin on his face. She nodded indicating yes.
Amma you know I don't want to force you, please tell me the truth, you want it to happen? He asked quietly observing her face.:.
Yes...she said and smiled shyly at him.he smiled back and hugged her.
We will have to confirm everything from the doctor first, if he says we can do it then we'll do it right...he whispered to her and she blushed.

He laid his back on the bed and opened his legs, he put amatullah between his legs and her head on his chest, he wrapped his arms around her back tight and whispered dua to her before saying goodnight....

I just can't wait to see little deedat or amatullah💃💃💃💃but he or she will not be able to live with his/her parent for long 😩😩😩poor baby😭😭😭

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

571K 22.5K 31
~ ZA¥DAN ~ 'Life is a Game of chess' Move in silence only to say CHECKMATE°°° ~ HA¥AT ~ 'Life can be a game of chess' But with...
The Perfect Girl De Galaxy

Ficção Adolescente

103K 6.3K 49
"You..." he rasped in my ear, voice firm, "are so, so, so, beautiful, love--" a kiss to the tip of my nose, "it is actually--" a kiss to my chin, "un...
602K 40.9K 73
I walked down the dark hallway, my eyes scanning the rooms on my way.The door was slightly ajar as I reached the end of the hallway, my hands pushing...
625K 32.4K 31
"Did you really just say that to me?" I questioned. She nodded hesitantly "Why?" "Because, that's just how I feel, Jahmiah!" She yelled, sounding ann...