For Worse,For Better,and Fore...

By lovesickyuno

"Shit.", she cursed as she got out of the car, "Ya!!! Did you not see??!!", Jisoo said as she checked the bac... More

Chapter 1 : The Beginning Of Us
Chapter 2 : You Again?
Chapter 3 : I'm Taking You Out
Chapter 4 : Who Do You Love?
Chapter 5 : Day Out
Chapter 6 : Take Her Home
Chapter 7 : Wedding Nerves
Chapter 8 : The First Day
Chapter 9 : First Arguments
Chapter 10 : Honeymoon Things
Chapter 11 : Post-Honeymoon
Chapter 12 : How much do you love each other?
Chapter 13 : I promised I'd take care of you
Chapter 14 : Meant For You
Chapter 15 : I Hope We Find Love
Chapter 16 : He Likes Me Not
Chapter 17 : Secrets
Chapter 18 : What Are We?
Chapter 19 : Trouble
Chapter 20 : No Boundary
Chapter 21 : Almost
Chapter 22 : Fooled
Chapter 23 : Cold
Chapter 24 : He doesn't love you
Chapter 25 : Let Me Go
Chapter 26 : The First
Chapter 27 : Nightmare
Chapter 28 : I'm Here
Chapter 29 : Better Late Than Never
Chapter 30 : May I?
Chapter 31 : Crazy About You
Chapter 33 : First Honeymoon
Chapter 34 : Childhood Reunion
Chapter 35 : Miracles
Chapter 36 : The Possible End
Chapter 37 : Regrets
Chapter 38 (Last Chapter) : Forever
A/N
A/N
A/N
update!!! πŸ—£πŸ—£
U P D A T E
πŸ’Ÿ U P D A T E πŸ’Ÿ
Update 😌
UPDATE TODAY PART TWO !!!
A N N O U N C E M E N T
UPDATE !!!!!1!1!1!1!!!!
U P D A T E
A's Announcement! ❀️
ANNOUNCMENT!!! NEW BOOK!!!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2

Chapter 32 : Insane

2.6K 80 1
By lovesickyuno

"Babe, look what I got.", Jinyoung said handing Jisoo an envelope.

"What's this?", she asked, as she put down her pen.

"Just open it, it's my gift to you.", he smiled.

"Alright.", she laughed, as she opened it, Jisoo opened it and found 2 flight tickets to Maldives.

"Oh my god!!! Maldives again?!!", she exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah!! Do you like it?", he asked, Jisoo got up and went over to Jinyoung, sitting on his lap.

"Are you serious? Of course, I do.", she said wrapping her arms around her neck, "We're having our second honeymoon.", she squealed.

"Nope, our first.", he smiled, Jisoo looked at him, confused, "The first time wasn't really a honeymoon, let's consider this our first.", he said as his arms snaked around her waist.

"Oh, alright then, so our first honeymoon.", she smiled.

"Mhm.", he said slowly leaning in, and she got off his lap quickly, laughing as she sat back down, doing her work.

"What was that?", he frowned.

"I don't trust you!! You're getting so touchy, all of a sudden, and I have work to do.", Jisoo said as she narrowed her eyes at him, and Jinyoung chuckled, he continued bothering her.

"Jinyoungggg, please..", she said as she sighed.

"I'm not doing anything..", he said innocently.

"You are, I swear, I'm not going out with you if you continue being like that.", she said, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Alright, I won't do anything.", he laughed, putting his hands up in surrender.

-

After Jisoo completed her paperwork, they got ready and went out, they were walking hand in hand, looking around.

"Jinyoung, I'll be somewhere around there okay.", she said to him while he was at the cashier, paying.

"Alright, I'll be right with you.", he said and she nodded as she went over to the kids section.

She was looking around, trying to find the perfect gift for her niece, Haejin, Haejin's birthday party was soon.

Suddenly, a voice startled her.

"Yoon Jisoo..", Jungwon said, Jisoo's heartbeat started quickening, she was scared, she gulped.

"What do you want?", she said, trying to come out brave. Jungwon walked closer to her and she felt her hands trembling, she quickly walked backwards until her back hit someone, and she was grateful that it was Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung.", she said, barely audible, Jinyoung held her hand and pulled her towards his back, so he'll be the one standing infront of Jungwon instead of Jisoo.

"Oh look, once again, your prince comes to your rescue, you're really living in a fairytale aren't you Jisoo?", Jungwon said sarcastically, Jisoo couldn't even look at him, the traumatising memories of him chasing after her in an empty parking alot came flooding back.

"What do you want? Leave her alone.", Jinyoung spat.

"I don't think I was talking to you Park Jinyoung, I was talking to the girl hiding behind you.", Jungwon said sarcastically and Jinyoung scoffed.

"What kind of a guy are you? To be harassing someone's wife in public? And you don't need to be talking to her, stay away from her, back off.", Jinyoung spat as he pushed Jungwon back and Jungwon scoffed.

"I'll make the both of you fall apart, and she'll come back to me, whether you like it or not..", Jungwon said.

"You lay one finger on her again, and I'll make sure you die in my own hands.", Jinyoung threatened, "This is my last warning.", he said through gritted teeth.

"We'll see..", Jungwon smirked as he walked closer to touch Jisoo but only for Jinyoung to push his hand away harshly, Jungwon let out a hollow chuckle.

"Fine, but Jisoo, he won't always be around to protect you.", Jungwon said staring at her intensely.

"Back off.", said Jinyoung as he pushed him, causing him to leave afterwards with a mischievious smirk.

After he had walked away, Jinyoung turned to her, and she hugged him, Jinyoung hugged her back as he exhaled.

"Don't be scared, I'm not letting that happen, I promise you Jisoo, I'll make sure he won't lay even a single finger on you, I promise we'll put him behind bars.", he whispered, which only caused her to tightened her arms around him, they pulled away moments later, "You okay?", he asked.

"Can we go home Jinyoung? Please..", she said as she swallowed, trying to calm herself.

"Of course.", he said.

-

It was a rainy night, Hyeri was at home, listing down things she has to get for a client, and also designing some interiors.

"Ugh, what am I supposed to do with a small budget..", she sighed, she looked out her window, and it was raining heavily outside, it was getting pretty chilly too, she stood up from her chair, grabbing a blanket, and also making herself a cup of hot tea.

I miss him the most when it's raining, ugh Hyeri snap out of it. Hyeri thought to herself, she stared off in the distance, as a tear slipped, she missed him too much, and that was it, that was when she knew she needed to let herself fall apart completely for once.

More tears started slipping and she started sobbing, as she rested her head on her desk, crying her eyes out.

Suddenly, after almost an hour of crying, her phone beeped, signaling she had received a text. She quickly wiped her tears, taking a deep breath, calming herself.

She opened it and it was Jackson. Her heart skipped.

From : Jackson
To : Hyeri

Hyeri, I'm outside, can I please see you? And it's freezing out here.

"This guy can't be serious.", Hyeri mumbled as she wiped her tears and cheeks.

She quickly grabbed an umbrella, and headed outside through the rain to go get Jackson.

Jackson was standing there like a ghost, in the rain, shivering.

"Are you insane??!!!", she said over the noise of the rain as she opened the gate. Hyeri pulled him by his arm and dragged him inside the house.

"What's the matter with you?!! YOU COULD GET SICK STANDING IN THE RAIN LIKE THAT!!!", she exclaimed. Jackson was about to say something until Hyeri cut him off again, "Stay there, don't move an inch.", she said firmly and Jackson stood there, still shivering, Hyeri came back with a fresh towel, and also some clothes that were folded, "Go shower with some hot water, then we'll talk..", Hyeri said, passing the things to him.

20 minutes later, Jackson came back downstairs, now in fresh PJ's and was drying his hair with a towel.

"I didn't expect you'd keep my PJ's...", Jackson said cautiously referring to the clothes he was currently wearing.

Clearly, Jackson has slept over at her place before and vice versa.

"What was I supposed to do with them?", she sighed as she placed a cup of tea in front of Jackson, "Drink this, warm yourself up.", she said as she looked away, avoiding his eyes.

"Thank you..", he said as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Hyeri..I hope you know that I'm really sorry, I know I shouldn't have left you hanging, but I was scared..I know I sound like a total coward and I admit that I am one, but it's all because I don't want to lose you, I haven't felt like this about someone in so long, and I just didn't want to have to go through the risk of losing you, so I decided that maybe I won't have to lose you, if I just stop all this, but instead that hurt me more, and also hurt you, and I'm sorry, I have been through a terrible breakup, and I didn't want that with you. I just..don't want to risk losing you, that's it.", he sighed.

"Jackson, you won't lose me, why would you think to such an extent?", Hyeri said, looking at him sadly, "You could've told me about it, I would've understood Jackson, and I'd help you, I thought you didn't want to commit, it broke my heart, I never saw you as those guys I go on a couple dates with and then never contact each other again, to hell with those guys, but you...", she trailed as she gave him a weak smile, "you're different, and I like who you are, and I just like you a lot, and Oh my god, you drive me crazy, Jackson, I'm so crazy in love with.", she said.

Jackson was shocked at the last part, he could've sworn that he thought he was the only one who felt that.

"I'm crazy in love with you too Lee Hyeri.", he smiled as he pulled her into a hug, slowly spinning her around, they pulled away after awhile.

"Are we good now? I'm sorry.", he said.

"Yes we are, considering you stood in the rain for me.", Hyeri teased, and Jackson just frowned which caused her to laugh, "But all jokes aside, Jackson we'll make this work, I just need you to talk to me and NEVER leave me hanging like that ever again.", Hyeri said lightly smacking his chest.

"Okay, I promise, I won't, I love you.", he said.

"I love you more.", she smiled.

"And were you crying earlier?", Jackson smirked, and Hyeri frowned.

"Of course I was and that's your fault.", Hyeri said, and Jackson laughed.

"I'm sorry, I'm here now, and we'll make this work.", Jackson said, pulling her into a hug, and she hugged him back.

END OF CHAPTER

Jackson and Hyeri for a few chapters 🙈💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 938 28
Jisoo shook her head. "I-I can't do this. Run on your own, Jin. T-The game's over for me." Her voice was barely audible. With that, she dropped down...
27.7K 1.2K 30
"You want it all? Then go! Take whatever you want to me Yerin!" Jennie exclaimed as her friends looked at her confusedly "What do you think you're do...
16.9K 452 21
Teaser " Sir is the scandal is true?" " Sir did you and the famous song writer Min Yoongi really fuck last night. " " Is the video edited or not?" "...