Falling for a Star (Completed)

De Soshi_baby05

This is a gender bender SNSD Fanfic Mainly YulSic!! Story of two different people who fell in love in an unex... Mais

Characters
Chapter 1: The CEO
Chapter 2: The Superstar
Chapter 3: Happy Trip
Chapter 4: Taeny Fever
Chapter 5: Random
Chapter 6: Angry Sica
Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)
Chapter 8: Fight Again
Chapter 9: Back Again (M)
Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess
Chapter 11: Hello Paris
Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)
Chapter 13: Too Much Sugar (M)
Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!
Chapter 16: Clingy Tiffany, Sneaky YulSic (M)
Chapter 17: Chaos
Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family
Chapter 19: Is It Taeny No more?
Chapter 20: YulSic Unite!
Chapter 21: Finally!!
Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)
Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love
Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No More
Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?
Chapter 26: Time to Heal
Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)
Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming
Chapter 29: Getting Worse
Chapter 30: What really Happened..
Chapter 31: Together Again
Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..
Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!
Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments
Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny!!
Chapter 36: YulSicKrys..
Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)
Chapter 38: What will Happen??
Chapter 39: Tears, Tears, and More Tears!!
Chapter 40: The Aftermath
Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!
Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!
Chapter 43: YulSic Nuptials!
Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong!
Chapter 45: Their Honeymoon for real part 1 (M)
Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)
Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal
Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!
Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings
Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's
Chapter 51: Finding it out
Chapter 52: Separation
Chapter 53: Finding Them
Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing
Chapter 55: My Lovely J
Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter
Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)
Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 59: Sailing Again
Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco
Chapter 61: All the Love in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco
Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco
Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco
Chapter 66: Home Finally!
Chapter 67: Back to Work
Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)
Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2
Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off
Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco
Chapter 73: Bring the Boys Out!
Chapter 74: Party All Night!
Chapter 75: Run Devil Run
Chapter 76: Show Show Show!
Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding
Chapter 79: YulSic Moments
Chapter 80: Yulsic Moments pt. 2
Chapter 81: Celebrate
Chapter 82: Indestructible
Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!
Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary
Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS
Chapter 87: Going Home
Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS
Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2
Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!
Chapter 91: Everyday Love
Epilogue
My Message for You!

Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)

1.5K 29 1
De Soshi_baby05

Hello!!!

Warning: Hardcore Smut Scenes, Read at your own risk.

Chapter 65:

Tiffany was inside the room with the kids and Taeyeon. They are putting the kids to sleep.

"I'm guessing they are banging each other right now!" Tiffany whispered to her husband while carrying her daughter.

"Yah! Don't speak that way, we're with the kids!" Her husband who's carrying Daehan told her.

"Why? Jessi has been planning everything. She even told me that she'll tie Yuri's hand then blow him good if he still ignore her." She said.

"Unnie why will Unnie blow Oppa? Is it Oppa's birthday?" Krystal suddenly asked hearing the other couple's names and the word blow. She thought of it as birthday candles.

Taeyeon glared at his wife and pat Krystal's head. "No baby.. um.. Oppa and Unnie are having a sweet date right now. And um.. Oppa has a love cake that your Unnie will blow." He explained.

Krystal creased her eyebrows as she don't understand anything about love cake.

"What's love cake? Is it a cake with hearts on it?" She asked.

Tiffany leaned down and peck her head. "No baby, it's a large version of a hotdog that has cream pies in it. Unnie loves it and she will blow it good." She explained that made her husband shocked. "And oh! It's end has mushroom and under it has two boiled eggs!"

"What are you talking about?" Taeyeon asked.

"Well, that's the closest explanation to it." She proudly said. Taeyeon wanted to punish his wife for corrupting the little kid's mind but he can't.

"Can Krystal ask Unnie to give me Some?" The little kid asked.

"Oh my god!! No baby.. it's not for you! Oh my gosh!! It's only for girls who is married!! You can't have it until you turn forty okay?" Taeyeon ferociously said shaking his head.

"But Krystal is only six now!" She said pouting then count on her fingers. "Krystal needs to grow up thirty four more before Krystal can blow that special hotdog? Why?" She asked pouting.

Tiffany wanted to laughed at how worried her husband is.

"That's only for adults baby. You'll understand when you are as age as your Unnies. But right now.. you need to sleep so you can grow more." Taeyeon smack his wife's bum before he put Krystal and Daehan to sleep.

---

"Baby, why is there a pole here?" Yuri asked as they entered the room.

He noticed that the room has a romantic vibe with flower petals everywhere. There's also heart shaped colored papers hanging on the ceiling.

Jessica pulled him to sit on a red single sofa. He was baffled at what's happening right now. Jessica leaned down to face him then gave him a chase kiss.

"Do you want to make love with me?" She asked in her low but seductive tone.

Yuri's heart pace rapidly, he tried to kiss her but she keeps on backing away. "Sica.. let's make love now." He whispered.

"We will baby.. i promise we will.. i will let you do anything to me but let me give you a little show." She smiled and peck his lips. "I love you more than you ever know my love.. I'll do everything for you." She whispered then walk near the pole.

Jessica played a sensual instrumental song and slowly moved her hips left and right sexily raising her hands in the air. She turned around, letting him see her back.

Yuri was feeling hot all of a sudden. His wife was wearing long dress that's covering her feet. And he's excited to see what's underneath that long dress.

Jessica slowly slid the thin strap of the dress off her shoulder as she kept swaying her hips.

She look at her husband over her shoulder and smirked, she then put her palm on her lips, giving him a flying kiss.

Yuri was squirming on his sit, he wanted to touch her skin, to kiss her shoulder and neck. He also want to touch her long wavy blonde hair.

The American blonde successfully slid her dress down to her feet, revealing her cream crop top, plus her bell buttoned red short short.

Yuri licked his lips seeing his wife wearing a fishnet stockings with big holes and high cut black boots. She slowly put the suspender on her shoulders and take something on the table and put it on her head.

Keeping her dancing, she slowly sway her hips and face him, holding on the pole tightly.

The tanned man was surprised to see her outfit clearly, she's wearing a Mickey Mouse Sexy outfit with her Mickey headband, her shorts have two round patches in the front.

She jumped on the pole holding on it tightly, letting herself do some circles, she don't know how to do it and just do whatever she wants.

After playing with it she dance her way in front of Yuri and do some hair flip. She turned on her back again and do some sexy wave that could show her hot curves.

Yuri kept biting his lip to stop himself from grabbing her and make love with her right at the moment.

She then bended a little, showing her husband her sexy clothed bum and do some butt dance. Yuri hold her bottom and squeezed her hard.

"Hmm." The tanned man moan by this and kept squeezing his Wife's butt who's wearing his favorite Disney Character. "I badly want to fuck you now Sica." He said in a low husky voice that made his wife moan.

How could he make her moan with just his voice? Even Jessica don't know.

"Let me fuck you baby. I will fuck you in every way i want baby. Let me." Yuri asked for permission as his hands went up to her waist.

Jessica smiled and turned around to face him, she leaned down and peck his lips.

"Later babe. Let Sicababy finish this." She said winking.

She then tugged his shirt pulling him to come closer to her. The tanned man stood up from his seat and started to dance with his wife.

The blonde turned her back on her, resting her head on his chest, she close her eyes as her husband put his hands on her stomach and sway their bodies sensually.

Yuri leaned down and kissed her neck down to her shoulder, letting her feel his hot breath, He pulled her closer by the waist as Jessica take his hand and put it on her sexy tummy.

His kisses then went to her ear and let out a hot breath that made her shiver. "When will this dancing end baby?. I want to strip you naked now. Do you want that? Me stripping you naked, taking all that sexy Mickey outfit off you as my hands and fingers work on you down there. Hmm." He said then licked her ear.

Jessica moaned, she was supposed to seduce him but it's going the other way around.

They are so close, so close that She could feel his erotic heartbeat, she felt his hands caressing her thighs. "I wanna fuck you so bad." He said raggedly as their hips didn't stop swaying.

Jessica turned to him, looking from her back, Yuri slowly leaned down and gave her a long kiss then turned her around to face him.

She broke the kiss and harshly pushed him to sit on the single sofa, a couch she bought for her one and only King. Yuri put both of his hands on the arm rest as he relax himself.

The blonde then sat on his lap, her back facing him and do some sexy dance, spreading her legs wider and wave. Yuri hugged her from the waist and put kisses on her back.

"Stop all of this and let's do it now baby." He whispered as he suck on her back.

"Fuck me all you want, but let me fuck you first." She said and stood up to straddle his lap facing him.

She then grab his head and pulled him on her clothed mounds. Letting her love smell her.

Yuri's hands are going to her mounds, cupping them then squeezed them hard. Jessica made him sat straight taking his hands off her, still straddling his lap.

She then slide the suspender down and slowly pulled up her crop top, letting her husband drool over her cream lacy bra. Showing her cleavage that will be eaten out by him later on.

She then went to unbuttoned his shirt one by one, He quickly took it off, showing his sexy chest and abs.

She bit her lips as she put her hand on his tummy feeling his sexy abs. Yuri was watching her reaction, he smiled as he touch her breasts.

"You really got nice breasts baby." He complimented. Jessica leaned forward and kissed his lips.

Tasting his delicious lips passionately. His wearing white shorts and she unbuckle his belt and unzipped his short.

She broke the kiss and peck him again. "Let's stop this and start the real show." She winked and slid down on the floor, Yuri raised his hips to help his wife pull his short down with his brief.

Her eyes twinkled as she saw his member spring out. She throw the garments away and went back on straddling.

She kissed him again as she snaked her hands on his neck pulling him in a deep kiss. Yuri rest his head on the head rest and let his wife do all the work.

Jessica licked his lips and then went to his ears. "I wanna do blowjobs on you babe. You want that right?" She licked his ears.

Yuri felt all the hair on his body went up, he felt the back of his neck turned hot. "You know why I don't want you to do that? Because I don't wanna get use to it. Because i know i will be addicted to you baby. And now that you made me experience it, I can't say no to that kind of especial treat anymore." He said.

Jessica smiled at what he said. She can now do it when she wants to. She hugged him tight pulling herself closer to him, closer to his hard on then moved her hips in circular motion then turned to up and down humping, making him moan out loud.

"Fuck baby.. i'm getting hard and hot now." Yuri said, his eyes dilated.

Jessica kept teasing his member with her lap dance, she too is getting wet but she wants her Husband to be pleasured.

She smash her lips with him again as she slip her tongue inside his mouth exploring her husband's sweet cavern.

His tongue fight back, Jessica moaned as Yuri suck on her tongue. She then imagined his tongue on her womanhood licking her and entering her until she climax.

She felt hot and weak at her imaginations. Her kisses trailed down to his neck, sucking his weak spots to no end and Yuri just moaned more and more.

"I love you baby." Yuri said as his hands caressed her thighs.

"I love you more. I love you babe." She mumbled on his neck. Getting enough of his neck, she slid down to his chest to suck and lick both of his nipples.

Yuri pulled her head to suck him more that she did. She sucked his nipple nice and good, she then played it with her teeth, grazing it with his now hard nipples.

She then licked her path down to his abs letting herself slid down on the floor as Yuri opened his legs wide for her to settle between his legs.

The American kept latching on his abs while her hands hold on his long hardened shaft.

"Fuck your dick feels amazing babe. I can't wait to put it in my mouth." She said and look at Yuri.

She started to slowly pump his shaft up and down with her right hand as her left massage his balls.

"Aahh Sica.. that feels so good baby." Yuri said bucking his hips up and down. "Fast baby.. make it fast." He grunted.

Jessica did as she was told and pump even more faster and harder. Her husband's shaft is getting warmer and warmer, some white sticky fluid dribbles out from it.

Jessica bit her lip as she want to put the hard shaft in her mouth and suck his husband dry but she wanted to see his cum on her hand.

She work even more harder until he explode, his cum went everywhere on her face and chest. Yuri panted hard as he slowly opened his eyes seeing his wife pouting.

"You dirt my face and my bra babe. How will i clean it now?" She asked pouting.

Yuri find it hot, he then picked her up and made her straddle his lap once again then gave her a long kiss.

"You look fucking hot right now baby. With my cum all over your beautiful face and breast. But don't worry, Seobang will clean it up for you." He said as he lick and suck his cum on her face then went down to her chest.

Jessica moaned hearing his sucking sound. "Let me taste it babe." She said. Her husband cupped her face and kissed her lips. "Oh fucking delicious baby batter you have babe." She mumbled and pushed him again then went back on the floor.

She didn't wait any longer and just engulf the whole length in her watered mouth. "Hmm." She moaned and look at her husband.

Yuri put his hand on her head, pulling her head deeper. "Fuck.. i can feel your throat baby." He moaned out loud.

Jessica let the hardened dick go and went down to take one of his balls in her mouth. She suck his testicles hard while her hand stokes his shaft. She did the same thing on the other one.

"Ahhh.. yes baby.. oohh.. that's it." He cooed. Jessica stopped and kissed his length slowly going to the head. "You look so hot." He complimented.

Jessica smiled before she put the head inside her mouth, she then moved her tongue on the mushroom head before she suck the big head so hard.

Her other half felt all his energy is getting drained. "Baby, i'm getting near again. Please do me real good." He pleaded.

Jessica nodded and opened her gob wider, she's slowly taking the whole length inside her warm cavern until it's throat deep.

She slowly bobbed her head and it brings so much pleasure to Yuri. She tasted his cum and it made her more eager to bring him to the edge.

Yuri could feel his member swell in her mouth, she wanted to see her but the pleasure is too much for him to handle.

Jessica stop bobbing that made her husband groaned, she look at the head and smiled seeing it all wet with her saliva and his precum. She stuck her tongue out and lick the head up and down while her hand is busy stroking.

Yuri was biting his lip watching his wife looking so sexy. "Aaahhhh!" He moaned so loud as Jessica bite the head. "Fuck you Sica!" He screamed as his wife kept giving him light bites.

The American woman giggled. "I'm fucking you right now!" She answered and put the whole length back in her mouth and bobbed even faster.

"Wait until I can fuck you myself Sica." He screamed as he bucked his hips, his climax is approaching. "Aaahhh!!" He shoot his his cum inside her mouth.

Jessica eagerly swallowed everything, not wanting to put his cum to waste. She sucked him even more until he's dry before she let the limp meat go.

She stood up and straddled his lap then kissed him senselessly, letting him taste himself in her mouth.

After making out for a few minutes, Yuri regained his energy and stood up making his wife stand as well.

He cupped her face and leaned down giving her a more slow kiss. "I love you so much Sica." He whispered.

Jessica hugged him by his waist without breaking the kiss. "I love you too."

Yuri's hands went to her back and unclasp her bra. She let her undergarments go and take her husband's hand to cup her bare mounds.

"I'm all yours!!" She moaned as Yuri squeezed her breast.

"Of course you are mine. I won't let anyone take you away. Everything about you is mine." He said and and pushed her a little hard on the couch. "This is our sex bed for now." He smiled then kneeled down and kissed her neck.

Jessica leaned up and let him suck her weak spots. "Make me yours Seobang! Mark me yours!! Give your lovely wife all the marks she needs." She screamed pulling his head to her neck more.

Yuri growled like a tiger and nip her skin. He bit her skin then suck it, he even tasted blood on it.

"Ouch!" She screamed.

It didn't stop the tanned man and suck on her more. Jessica grab his head and kissed his lips. "You're hurting me but i will let it slide because I love you." She whispered and let his head go.

Yuri then targeted her mounds. Massaging them and pinching her pinkish nipples. He opened his mouth and lick her left bud.

"Aahh! More Yuri!! More!" She commanded. Her husband nodded and close his mouth on her nipples then suck it hard. "Yes!! Get milk from me baby." She screamed in lust.

He massaged her other breast as he suck on the other nipple. Getting enough of it, he turned to the other breast and do the same.

He then went down to her tummy and unbuttoned her short shorts pulling it down with her underwear. He loves kissing her stomach. He put lots of kisses on it then look at his wife.

"I know it is not possible for us to have babies this early but I will wait for the right time baby.. i will wait for the right time when you're ready and I will see this flat tummy to grow big with My Baby inside.. our baby." He smiled. Jessica felt pleased at her husband and caressed his hair. "I love you, Krystal, our three boys and our future kids Sica.. i love you so much." He whispered and kissed her tummy one last time before going down.

Jessica opened her legs wide for him, He leaned down and take a quick sniff on her. As much as he loves kissing her tummy, he also love sniffing Jessica's sacredness.

He put both of his thumb on her pussy lips and spread them apart, letting him see her fully. He put his nose on it creating a friction to her clit and his nose.

"Aahh!" Jessica moaned. "Stop teasing babe." She said and pushed his head on her pussy.

Yuri smiled at her impatience and stuck his tongue out to lick her wetness. Jessica hold on the backrest tight as Her husband take her legs and put them on his shoulder then suck her furiously.

Jessica's legs shake as he stuck his tongue in and out of her hole. She bucked her hips to make more contact.

"Aaahhh! Babe.." Her legs are turning into Jellies as her climax is fast approaching.

Yuri felt that she's near, her hole is clamming on his tongue and so he worked more hard, bobbing his head more faster.

"Fuck!" Jessica screamed. "Aaahhhh!" She climax and Yuri lapped all her juices clean finishing it with a loud smack. "That.. was.. good.." She panted.

She stood up and pulled her husband to the bed. She laid on it putting two pillow behind her head to elevate her head.

Yuri take her legs and spread it wide but Jessica stopped her. "Not that fast babe. Come here, straddle my shoulders." She said.

Yuri was baffled but still did. He went in front of her kneeling until Jessica faced his long shaft.

"Good boy, just hold on the headrest or the wall babe." She said holding his shaft, stroking it until it gets hard.

Getting satisfied with the hardness, she opened her mouth and sucked him again. This position is more comfortable for her since she's laying on her back while her husband is kneeling.

Yuri started to rock his hips in and out of her mouth as his left hand on the headrest while the other on the wall.

It was an erotic scene for him, seeing his wife blowing him. "Aahh." He moaned silently. Watching his wife looking so hot with her mouth stuff with his meat. "Aahh.. you look so fucking hot baby."

Jessica was holding his butt pushing his hips on her. Yuri then put his right hand on her neglected pussy, still his left hand on the headrest.

He teased her slit with his index finger making her moan on his shaft. "Yeah baby. Fuck! This position is phenomenal." He panted then shoved his three fingers inside her core.

Jessica was surprised but still opened her legs wider looking at her husband. The both of them pleasured each other, Yuri fastened his hands while Jessica suck him even more.

"Your mouth is skillful baby. I'm coming again!" He announced and bucked his hips faster.

Jessica nodded and fastened her head. "Aaaahhhh.. fuck fuck.." He screamed and shoot his seeds inside her mouth once again.

Jessica almost drowned with the amount of cum he produced but she swallowed them all.

Yuri pulled his member out and kissed his wife. "Do I taste good baby?" He asked. Jessica nodded without hesitation and kissed him deeper.

"Hmm." She moaned as his hands worked deeper in her. "I'm cumming!" She said pulling away from the kiss not long after she came.

Yuri quickly went down and lapped her juices clean. He sat up and pulled her to sit to. The two shared another kiss.

The blonde stop then pushed her husband, making Yuri's half body fall as his hips still on the bed. His head and shoulders on the floor, Jessica took the chance and straddled his lap, taking his shaft inside her then bounce up and down while holding on his legs.

Yuri was having a hard time since he can't move his body, Jessica is taking in charge of everything. His blood rush to his head because of the position, but He just let her hump his member on the bed.

"Oh God! This is great Seobang!" She panted and kept her paced. She knew it's hard for Yuri but she wanted to try different positions. "Who said bed is boring?" She asked as she kept her paced.

"Sica!!!" He called. It's obvious that his wife is having a good time with this. "I'll get back on you!" He screamed.

Jessica came in no time, then laid back down on the bed panting. Yuri stood up and shake his head seeing his wife looking tired.

"You're so naughty huh! Get ready for me baby." He said and pulled Her on her knees and hands. "I'll take you from behind." He told her. Jessica just nodded and sway her butt on his shaft.

Standing on the floor, Yuri pulled his wife on the edge of the bed then slowly penetrated her from behind, he didn't wait for her to get used to his size and just thrusted in and out of her faster.

Jessica moaned as she felt the tip of his member touching her cervix and it brought her more arousal. Yuri was holding her hips to get even more deep.

"Aahh!! Baby.. i'm snug fit in you. Oohh!!" He moaned and thrust deeper.

Jessica was panting hard, everything was so erotic for her, Yuri is really good in bed. The best partner in every ways.

After more thrust the both of them came, Jessica could feel his warm liquid in her. She fall on the bed, she feels so drained while her husband fall next to her.

Yuri hugged her tight from the back and kissed her neck. "I love you." He whispered.

Jessica crawled on top of the bed and he followed, she hovered over him and kissed his lips. "We're not yet done babe." She whispered.

Yuri just smiled and nodded. "As long as your not tired, we're not gonna stop." He chuckled.

Jessica sat on his stomach and reached for his shaft. "I don't want limp dick of my husband enter me, Sicababy should take good care of it." She said and stroke him again.

Yuri could only moan silently, she then kneeled down and faced his feet, then put his member in her, riding him fast with her back facing him.

He hold her hips and help her ride him like a cowgirl, he bit his lips watching her back. Jessica hold his thighs and moaned so loud. She got tired and stop without pulling his member out. She bend her husband's left leg and kept the other outstretched. She put her right leg in between his legs and ride him again holding on his knees.

"Fuck.. this is much better." She said and continued.

She was about to reach her climax when her husband carried her to face him.

"This is much better baby!" He said and hold her hips. "Keep eye contact with me." He told her.

Jessica smiled and leaned down to give him a kiss. "I love you so much." She whispered then hold on to his chest as she ride him hard.

"I'm near my love!" Yuri whispered.

Jessica fastened her paced as she reached her climax and came. Yuri followed not long after.

She fall on his chest as the both of them rest and let their high subside. Yuri caressed her back and kissed her forehead.

"I love you baby." He whispered.

Jessica sighed and hugged him tight. "I love you more.. we will continue this in LA babe, there's more and more positions we need to try."

Yuri chuckled and just nodded. The blonde look up and pouted her lips. He got the signal and kissed her lips.

"Goodnight!"

---

What is your favorite part?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

95.7K 3.5K 105
Jessica is living her life like a princess, she's the only girl among four kids, a girl who gets everything She wants, She has a boyfriend named Lee...
21K 938 21
Now that Y/N has left the states, how will their life change? What will happen to David? Will Y/N and the boys finally get their happily ever afters...
88.9K 2.4K 100
This is another YulSic Genderbender Fanfic, the story about the two best friends, who has unspoken/­undistinguished feelings for each other. Let's fi...
5.7K 146 5
↑ tae ↓ gguk all taegguk drabbles 💌requests open (smuts from some of my books as well)