Falling for a Star (Completed)

By Soshi_baby05

This is a gender bender SNSD Fanfic Mainly YulSic!! Story of two different people who fell in love in an unex... More

Characters
Chapter 1: The CEO
Chapter 2: The Superstar
Chapter 3: Happy Trip
Chapter 4: Taeny Fever
Chapter 5: Random
Chapter 6: Angry Sica
Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)
Chapter 8: Fight Again
Chapter 9: Back Again (M)
Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess
Chapter 11: Hello Paris
Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)
Chapter 13: Too Much Sugar (M)
Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!
Chapter 16: Clingy Tiffany, Sneaky YulSic (M)
Chapter 17: Chaos
Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family
Chapter 19: Is It Taeny No more?
Chapter 20: YulSic Unite!
Chapter 21: Finally!!
Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)
Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love
Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No More
Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?
Chapter 26: Time to Heal
Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)
Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming
Chapter 29: Getting Worse
Chapter 30: What really Happened..
Chapter 31: Together Again
Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..
Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!
Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments
Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny!!
Chapter 36: YulSicKrys..
Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)
Chapter 38: What will Happen??
Chapter 39: Tears, Tears, and More Tears!!
Chapter 40: The Aftermath
Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!
Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!
Chapter 43: YulSic Nuptials!
Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong!
Chapter 45: Their Honeymoon for real part 1 (M)
Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)
Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal
Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!
Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings
Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's
Chapter 51: Finding it out
Chapter 52: Separation
Chapter 53: Finding Them
Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing
Chapter 55: My Lovely J
Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter
Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)
Chapter 59: Sailing Again
Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco
Chapter 61: All the Love in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco
Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco
Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco
Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 66: Home Finally!
Chapter 67: Back to Work
Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)
Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2
Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off
Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco
Chapter 73: Bring the Boys Out!
Chapter 74: Party All Night!
Chapter 75: Run Devil Run
Chapter 76: Show Show Show!
Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding
Chapter 79: YulSic Moments
Chapter 80: Yulsic Moments pt. 2
Chapter 81: Celebrate
Chapter 82: Indestructible
Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!
Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary
Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS
Chapter 87: Going Home
Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS
Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2
Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!
Chapter 91: Everyday Love
Epilogue
My Message for You!

Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)

1.7K 31 1
By Soshi_baby05

Hello guys!!!

Warning: Again, Hardcore smuts!! Read at your own risks!! ㅎㅎㅎ

Here it is!!

Chapter 58:

"Yes.. thank you very much." Yuri ended the call. He just talk to some people to set up the Yacht a romantic vibe and cook some dinner for Him and his wife.

Jessica like to stay there until tomorrow morning, and of course whatever his wife wants she will get.

He glance at the sleeping beauty on top of him, Jessica is still sleeping, maybe getting lots of energy for the blessings.

He chuckled at his wife's antics, he still can't believe how she got her energy and will to do things.

Yuri hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. "I love you Sica.." He whispered.

He decided to just watch TV first and not bother to wake her up. He don't wanna face her wrath once he interrupted her sleep.

After awhile Jessica woke up, she look around and remembered what happened a few hours back. She smiled and look at her husband.

"Hello Handsome!!" She greeted.

Yuri turned to him and cupped her face. "Hi Gorgeous!" He greeted back pecking her lips.

"Are you ready for another round?" She asked as she slide on the bed and sat up.

"Woah! You just woke up and you're already into it huh!" Yuri said as he sat up too, leaning his back on the headrest.

"Who wouldn't want to make love with such a handsome husband as you! I love you Yul." She said and kissed him.

The Tanned guy picked her up then put her on his lap, he cupped her face kissing her thoroughly.

"You'll let me do everything right?" Jessica asked between their kisses. "Hmm? Just for today babe. Please." She pleaded as she lick his lip.

Yuri bit her tongue then suck it. "Hmm." They both moaned, as his hands slid on her bum and gave her few hard smack.

"Oohhh!" Jessica moaned as she broke the kiss. "Yul.. that.. that feels so good.." She kissed his cheek while panting.

"Sica.. I love you.." Yuri whispered.

They were having the best moment of their day when Jessica's phone rings. Yuri broke the kiss and told his wife about it.

"Baby.. your phone.." He mumbled.

Jessica didn't care and just kiss his neck and going down. Yuri sighed and get the phone. He look at the caller and found that it's Tiffany.

"H-Hello?" Yuri answered with ragged breathing. He look at his wife only to find her stroking his limp shaft while kissing it's big head.

"Yul!! The kids wouldn't stop crying!!" Tiffany shouted on the other line.

"What?" He asked and called his wife's attention.

The blonde girl was so busy sucking her husband's big member and didn't mind Yuri.

"The kids kept calling Jessi." Tiffany whined.

"Aahh!" Yuri moaned then cover his mouth. "Ah.. i mean. I'll give Sica the phone." He said and stop his wife from her amazing blowjob.

Jessica look up and saw Yuri signaling her to talk to Tiffany. She sighed as she let the shaft go and straddled his lap once again.

"What is it Tiff?" She asked a little irritated. She wanted to please her husband but Tiffany is unintentionally halting their lovemaking.

"Jessi!! The kids are looking for you!"

Jessica sighed, she don't want to stop their sessions but the kids need her too. "Where are you now Tiff?" She asked as she pulled her husband's head to suck on her breast.

Yuri circled his arms around her then lick her nipples alternately. Jessica then reach for his long shaft with her right hand and stroke him.

"I'm in your house." Tiffany said worriedly. "What should I do Jess. They want their Mommy."

"Please put it on speaker. I will talk to them." She said without stopping their session, she bit her lip to stop herself from moaning.

"Speak now Jess."

"Dyanie, Kookie, Manse.. Mommy is here." She said and panted. "Mommy and Daddy will go home tomorrow morning." She stroke her husband fast as Yuri bit her nipple.

She then drop the phone and kissed Yuri. "Your tongue feels so good baby. Keep doing that." She whispered and buried his face on her breast again.

She picked the phone and heard her Kids' loud cry.

"Mama!! Mama!!"

"Sshh.. Mommy and Daddy need sometime alone together babies. But.. hmm." She moaned silently. "But Mommy promise that we'll go out of town when we go back! You can hog Mommy all day tomorrow. I love you! We love you all!" She said.

Yuri's fingers massaged her pussy that made her shake and almost lose grip on her phone.

"Tiff!! I have to go.. please make foods for the kids.. oh no! Please tell Taeng to make food for them! Or My Mom.." She said panting.

"Where are you Jessi?"

"Please Tiff. Give this day to Us. Please." She pleaded.

Tiffany seems to understand what she meant. "Alright, but please stifle your moans Jess. The kids will hear you. Aight have a great night for the two of you. Please give our family another member!!" She laughed. "I love you!"

"I love you too. Bye!" She ended the call and throw the phone on the bed.

She leaned back and feel his husbands fingers inside her. "Yul.. Oh God.. harder babe, harder." She moaned.

Yuri laid her down on the bed without pulling his fingers out. He kissed her lips as he pushed his fingers deeper and harder.

"You like this?" He asked as his other hand busy massaging her breast.

"Yes. Yes Yul! Oh Gosh, i love you." She moaned.

"I love you Sica.. i love you.." He panted.

The blonde was bucking her hips and Yuri knew she's close. He then pulled a pillow and put it on her lower back for greater pleasure.

She was about to reach her peak when Yuri pulled out. She opened her mouth to protest when Her husband penetrated her With his Huge and long hardened Dick.

"Baby.. Gosh.. that Big Dick of your is filling me nice and good." Yuri smiled as his wife starts dirty talking.

"You love me filling your cunt with my thick cream pies. Don't you!?" He Dirty talked back as he thrust fast and hard.

"Yes!! Yes.. thick and Yummy babe. Oh gosh, i'm cumming." She shouted.

Yuri thrust harder to make them cum. "Fuck baby. Cum with me." He grunted and hold her hips tight.

"Oohhh!!" Jessica screamed as she came with Yuri following not long after.

He laid on top of her while panting. Jessica kissed his head as Yuri suck on her breast.

Jessica look at the clock, it's past six already. "Babe.. what time are we going to the Yacht?" She asked stroking his back.

Yuri gave her right nipple a long suck before he look up. "We need to be there at eight." He mumbled then leaned down to kiss her lips.

"We should clean up now." She said and pat his shoulder to stand.

Yuri stood up and pulled her too. "Baby.. you're so beautiful." He said as he massage her bum. "I couldn't help but be thankful to have you in my life." He kissed her lips while his hands still on her buttocks.

Jessica smiled and circled her arms around his neck and kissed back.

"I love you so much." He whispered and carried her like a koala inside the bathroom. Jessica kissed him on their way there.

He closed the door and put her down, Jessica pulled him to the shower and turned it on with them making out.

They were getting soaked with the shower as Yuri started groping her breast.

"You are so hot baby. So Fucking Hot." Yuri said as she pushed Her on the wall and kissed her torridly.

Jessica reached for his shaft and stroke him fast. Yuri hold her hand to stop her from stroking him.

"Baby.. let's do this fast." He whispered and jerk himself before he entered her.

"Uhh!" Jessica moaned and clung her legs on his hips while Yuri was carrying her with one hand as his other hand on the wall to support them.

He thrust fast, the both them are still high that made it easy for the two of them to reach their climax.

Yuri slowly pulled out, He then pulled her under the shower again to clean up for real.

Jessica was the one cleaning him up. Spreading soap all over him. She then kneeled down and put lots of soap on his shaft.

"Uh baby.." Yuri moaned, His wife is massaging his whole length.

"I'm cleaning you up babe." Jessica told him as she knew Yuri won't let her do him again.

"Sica.." Yuri called as Jessica turned the shower to totally clean him up.

After making sure he's clean enough for her, Jessica stood up and peck him before she pulled him in the bathtub, She turned the faucet on as they make out while the tub is filling water.

Jessica pushed him to sit on the edge of the tub that made him harshly lean on wall. The impact was so hard that he groaned in pain.

Jessica quickly kneeled down and engulfed his dick head and suck it. The water is filling the tub slowly and She do her blowjob faster and harder.

Yuri's legs were shaking because of the sensation. He felt her tongue running on the base of the mushroom head then suck him furiously.

Jessica then jerk the rest of the length, Her drools were all over his length and it made her jerking more slippery and easy.

She let the shaft go and look at her work, the head is now swollen and even more pinkish. She was about to put it again in her mouth when Yuri pulled her to face him.

She knew what he will say so she just peck him on the lips and smiled. "Let me do it babe. Just for this day." She said then kneeled again.

She bobbed her head fast to make him cum and after a long time, he came in her mouth.

She sucked him clean then stood up. "Time to clean for real!" She said licking her lips.

Yuri was watching his wife shower with her back facing him. He walk near her and turned her around then smash his lips on her.

"You should always share your Seobang everything." He whispered and lick inside her mouth. "And besides this is my thick juice." He sucked her tongue tasting himself in her mouth.

He then carried her and laid her on the sink. "Time for Seobang to eat his favorite." He smiled and spread her legs apart.

He put her legs on his shoulder then leaned down to sniff her cunt. "God! This is so addicting!" Yuri exclaimed before he dive to suck her.

"Aaahhh!!! Yul!" She bucked her hips as she hold him by his hair to push deeper. "Aahh!! There babe.. lick me there." Jessica shouted.

Yuri was making out with her womanhood torridly that all her juices were all over his handsome face.

"Fudge!" She screamed as Yuri bit her clit lightly and yanked it a little.

"So Succulent baby. I love it." Yuri said still working below.

He snake his tongue inside and out of her fast. He felt her near since his tongue is clamming inside her.

"S-seobang.. i'm cumming!!" She screamed as she shake her legs. Gush of gush of her liquid came out of her and Yuri sucked all of them clean.

She panted hard as Yuri pulled her to sit. "Now is the time to shower for real and in the tub. We only have a little time to get there." He peck her on the lips and help her hop off to get ready.

---

"Good evening Mr. And Mrs. Kwon!!" The person in charge greeted them.

Yuri smiled as he help his wife get on the yacht.

The two eat silently, Jessica looks really tired because of their activity. Yuri noticed it and hold her hand.

"Baby.. are you tired?" He asked.

Jessica nodded her head. "I want to sleep for a little while." She said.

"Alright, we can sleep after we eat and go home tomorrow morning." He said and kissed her hand.

Jessica smiled. "We will continue our lovemaking babe." She said and feed her husband.

"No baby, i know you're beet. We can cuddle and sleep after we eat. You need lots of energy for our boys tomorrow. They will surely hog you all day."

Jessica stop eating and sighed. "I want to go visit Eomma and Appa in Korea with the kids." She said wiping her lips.

"We can do that." Yuri said. "But.. we have to be careful, paparazzi are very sharp. They might follow the kids and us."

Jessica groaned silently as she remembered that her husband is still a famous celebrity.

"They are so young to get exposed Yul." Jessica said worriedly.

"I know.. but they are so cute, I wouldn't mind showing them to the whole world. And tell the people that They are my kids.. our kids, our own blood and flesh."

"I know that. I'm proud of them too." She said. "Let's plan it next time. We still have out of town with them when we go back." She reminded him.

Yuri nodded and eat fast. He then went to play a romantic song, no one's there except for them so he will do all the work.

He walked back to his wife and laid his hands for her to take. "May I have a dance with you My Queen?" He asked.

Jessica take his hands and stood up. The two dance in the rhythm of the beautiful music, Jessica's hands on his shoulder as his hands on her waist.

"This is why you force me to wear a dress.. i thought we'll just eat and make love the whole night."

"You're with me baby, always expect surprises from me. Only Seobang can do this to you. I won't let any man do this kind of things to you! No one can love you except for me. Only me." He said looking at his wife in the eyes. "Don't leave me again Sica."

"I know.. and I love you too." She said and hugged him.

Yuri then took out something in his pocket and pressed a small red button.

Jessica got surprised as she heard loud sound of fireworks, she look up and saw colorful fireworks in the sky.

She was about to cover her ears since she's afraid of the loud noise of it but Yuri was so quick to to do it for her.

"Don't be afraid baby, i will be here for you, i just want you to experience watching those beautiful fireworks with me."

Jessica hugged him. "I want you to enjoy without getting scared and just appreciate the real purpose of it."

Jessica look up and pout her lips. Her husband leaned down and kissed her lips tenderly under the loud sound and a beautiful fireworks display.

"I love you so much."

---

After their dinner the couple went on the deck and have some wine, sitting side by side while looking at the stars.

"It's been just a short time since we knew each other and yet I have experienced everything with you. Thank you very much."

"It's been just a couple of years but i feel like i've known you all my life. That's how connected we are baby." Yuri said drinking the rest of the wine in his glass and refilled it again.

"Having you makes me strong and brave to take risks, because i know that in every failure and success i will get, I will go home to your protective arms and loving kisses."

Jessica hugged herself because it's cold. Yuri stood up, taking his suit off and put it on her shoulder.

"Of course I love you so much." He said and sit behind her hugging his wife from the back.

"I'm just wondering, Why do you love me?" Jessica suddenly asked playing with her glass.

Yuri smiled and peck her shoulder. "You know what? That's the simplest question that's hard to answer. Ask me anything but not why i love you so much Sica. Because you won't hear any answer from me. I don't think i will ever find the answer to that. All I know is My heart only beats for you." He said as he leaned his head on her shoulder.

"You may not be my first in everything but i can proudly say that you are my first love, my soulmate, my infinity, my greatest love and my last love. You changed me, you lightened up my path from being a jerk to someone who fell and continuously falling deeply in love with the right woman." He whispered and kissed her on the neck. "If I will be born again I will find you and have a family with you, i really can't see myself being with someone else except for you. I love you more than you ever know Sica."

Jessica leaned her head on his chest. "Me too Yul. You're my Man. My one and only love."

---

Yuri pulled his wife inside the dim room and quickly locked the door, he kissed her on the shoulder as he slowly slid the strap of her dress off her while hugging her from the back, Jessica was just leaning her head on him.

"Getting enough of you is such a foolish Idea. 'Cause I will never get enough of you." He whispered as he successfully took the dress off her.

Jessica turned around and kicked the dress that's pooling on her feet. "Thank you." She whispered and slowly unbuttoned his long sleeve shirt and pants.

The two met each other's lips afterwards and walk to the bed without breaking their kiss.

Yuri's kissed were slower than before, he's taking his time making love with her mouth.

His kisses went down on her neck to let his wife breathe. Sucking on her pulse.

"I love you.." Jessica kept chanting as Yuri went down to her breast.

"I love you too." He answered and suck on her mounds like it was his first and last time tasting them.

"Yuri.. Yuri.. God Yuri." She bit her lip because of the pleasure. "Kiss me Yul." She said.

Yuri went up and kissed her lips as his hands slid on her pussy again and pleasured his wife pushing in three fingers deep in her.

Jessica's eyes went wide. "Harder babe. Gosh! You're so long babe." She complimented.

Yuri felt proud hearing this from her. "Like this?" He asked and Jessica nodded furiously as she hold onto him tightly.

"Near Seobang. Aahh!" She screamed as she reached her climax.

Yuri pulled his fingers out and suck his hand audibly that made his wife feel hot.

They kissed again, and she took the chance to turned their position with her on top.

"I haven't clean you up baby." Yuri said but Jessica shake her head.

"It's my turn." She said and jerk him with her hands so fast and made him cum. She licked her hand full of his sticky liquid.

Yuri was panting hard, Jessica positioned herself in between his legs.
"I will do you one last time babe." She said. "I promise." She added.

Yuri sat up and picked her up to sit on his stomach. She was about to protest when he kissed her passionately.

"I know I can't stop you." He whispered. "Let's try another first time." He suggested.

Jessica was baffled then Yuri turned her around to face his hardened Dick while still sitting on his stomach.

Yuri pulled her closer to him until he face her pussy while Jessica was facing his member.

"That's much better." Yuri said and started to lick her pussy up to her butthole that made her feel even hotter and let out a loud moan.

"Yul.. ahhh!" She moaned out loud as Yuri eat her out. She then panted and take a hold of his long shaft.

She jerk him off that made Yuri moan, and she felt good. Yuri's moans were muffled by her pussy.

She then licked his mushroom head slowly still jerking. She then engulf the huge head and suck it hard.

"S-sica.. Pro.. you're such a pro!" He screamed as he felt like she's sucking all his energy in his body.

Jessica smiled and bobbed her head deep, taking the whole length inside her mouth down to her throat as her hands play with his balls.

Yuri proceed to his work and slid his tongue in and out of her hole. Every moans from Jessica vibrates to his Shaft that tickles him.

He worked harder to give her the best pleasure, opening her pussy wider with his hands. "Fuck Sica.. you are so beautiful." He said and kissed her cunt.

"Hmm." Jessica moaned feeling his long think tongue inside her. She let the shaft go with a thread of Mix Of her Drool and Yuri's precum connecting her mouth and his hardened member.

She sat on his face and let Yuri pleasure her. "That's it Seobang!! Eat me good." She moaned as she bucked her hips on his face. "I'm near babe. Ooohh!!" She screamed as she came in his awaiting mouth.

She panted as Yuri lapped her clean. She then felt him kissing her butt cheeks. She look back down and saw him licking the side of his lips.

"You done babe?" She asked. Yuri shake his head and kissed her pussy once again.

Jessica leaned down putting Yuri's member in her mouth once more, bobbing her head even more faster and deeper to make him cum.

Yuri stopped kissing her pussy as he prepare to his own climax. "Suck baby.. Suck me harder!!" He growled and thrust his hips to her mouth.

Jessica squeezed his balls that made him cum faster. "Aaahhhh!!" He screamed in pleasure as his white sticky batter shoot inside her mouth.

Yuri sighed as he felt Jessica let his member fall. His wife turned around and kissed him.

"Thank you. I love you Yuri." She whispered and let her husband suck her mouth to taste himself.

The both of them pant. Jessica fell into his arms, as if regaining her energy. "Another first add to my mind list of first times with you babe." She chuckled.

Yuri peck her head. "Want another first time?" He asked and Jessica nodded. "On your hands and knees baby." He ordered.

Jessica did as she was told, Yuri kneeled behind her. He slapped her bum for many times first the. Kissed the both cheeks.

"Hmm." Jessica moaned as she felt his tongue on her bum.

Yuri then hold his shaft and slowly inserted it to her pussy. The both of them moaned out loud.

He held her hips when he penetrated her successfully. He then slowly thrusted in and out of her. Jessica was moaning so loud. Feeling her husband's length.

Her hands were shaking as she leaned half of her body on the bed, burying her face on the pillows while Yuri was tightly holding her lower part.

"How's this baby? Uh!" He bit his lip as his member is getting harder inside her pussy. "After everything you're are incredibly tight baby. I love it." He panted.

Jessica was feeling weak, but hearing the slapping sound of their skin made her desire ignite.

Yuri was watching his member getting in and out of his wife's sacredness. "Sica.. I love you so much." He said and reached for her breast and squeezed them hard.

"Ahhh!!! Yes babe!!" She moaned as her pussy tightens around his hardness. Not long after she came.

"You're so warm baby." Yuri commented and thrust even faster. "Ahh ahhh ahhh!!" He screamed and came. He thrusted even more until the last drop of his sticky liquid drops in her.

He slowly pulled out and laid next to her. He pulled Jessica for a hug and chuckled seeing her already sleeping.

"Thank you for every first times Sica. I'm so lucky to be loved and trusted by you. I love you so much." He kissed her lips then covered themselves with the blanket.

----

변율싴!! ㅎㅎㅎ!!

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated!

----

I'm having seconds thoughts of publishing the other story, If this story goes well, I will definitely share you guys the other one! 🙂🙂

너무 너무 감사해요!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 268 40
*Mostly random; because it's KTH.* Sora keeps getting texts from a stranger, 'Kim Taehyung'. He becomes an idol with BTS; she becomes his strength; t...
10.6K 214 5
↑ tae ↓ gguk all taegguk drabbles 💌requests open (smuts from some of my books as well)
31.4K 713 33
When A Stranger Kisses You Sequel~ By : Keywon
14.2K 759 37
I will love you and protect you forever until my last breath ❤️ I gonna do everything for you and Our Family ❤️ No matter what happens in future I wi...