Living Together?! | Mark Lee

By hardjunguwu

[ENDING CHANGED/UPDATED] "You're the only girl who doesn't fall to my feet and it's driving me crazy." NCT Ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (END)

Chapter 6

32.4K 884 1K
By hardjunguwu

–Months later–

Time sure does fly by. Tomorrow was your big day when you turn eighteen. You were excited. Plus, you would be able to talk to your mom again like she promised since you haven't talked to her in what seemed like forever. She said she would try to call you on your birthday if she's not too busy. To be honest, you miss her and want to be with her again.

You don't like being here. Mark is just driving you insane.

You were walking home from school with Sana today. Not with Mark. He probably went somewhere with one of his sluts or something. Over the past few months, you've figured out the way from home to school and school to home. Turns out that you didn't need him after all. He's just no help. 

Once both you and Sana arrived at the house, you used your spare key to open the door. Before entering the house, you noticed an unfamiliar dark red, mid-size car parked right beside Mark's Coupé. 

"Someone here?" Sana asked, but you just shrug at her question.

You both scan the living room as you took more steps inside the house. To your right, on the sofa, you both perceive Mark and Yujin. They were pretty much devouring each other.

"Gosh, get a room." You state in disgust, covering both yours and Sana's eyes from the unpleasant scene in front you.

They observe you standing there and detach from each other. 

"You know, Y/n, it's rude to interrupt." Mark wiped his lips with the back of his hand as he gazed your way.

You roll your eyes in response as you grab at Sana's wrist, directing her upstairs to your room. Once you both were in, you both throw your backpacks off your shoulders and onto the floor.

Sana plopped herself down on your bed. You follow her lead and do the same. Today was Friday which felt like a long day to both of you. Gladly, the weekend started already. School was tiring you out.

"So, Y/n," Sana caught your attention, sitting up which you took advantage of and laid your head on her lap. "What do you wanna do for your big day tomorrow?" 

"Well, last night my Dad texted me." 

"And?" She inquired, wanting you to continue as she stroked her fingers through your hair.

"He wanted to take me to a bar for my first drink." You look up at her to see any kinda reaction she would make, yet all she did was nod.

"Ooh, sounds fun." 

"You wanna join?" You request, reaching your hands up at her just to pinch at her cheeks. 

"I don't know, Y/n..."

"Well, if you're too scared then it's fine..." You tease, causing her to become flushed.

"Me? Scared? Pfft! I'll join you." 

"Great. We'll enjoy your company." You smile while you lift yourself up from her lap. 

  💐💐💐💐💐  

~~~~~

Yujin and Mark left an hour ago. Now, it was just me and Sana left alone in the house. We were in bed, watching random movies that we didn't even pay attention to. Sana invited herself to stay the night. She helped herself to my clothes and snacks.

"Why do you wanna stay the night, again?" I asked as she slid herself into my pajama pants.

"My parents are fighting over dumb stuff." She rolled her eyes then plopped herself beside me. "You don't mind if I stay, right?"

"Nah, you're good," I sighed, resting my head against her shoulder. "I don't like being here alone with Mark, anyway."

She chuckled then patted at my head. "You like him."

 I almost choked at her words. She just smiled from ear to ear while she slapped playfully at my leg. 

"You're kidding..." I placed my hand over my throat, trying not to retch at her random statement.

She laughed and shook her head in denial. As if I would like someone like Mark who pretty much haves sex with any girl he sees. He probably did every female student in the whole school.

In response, I couldn't help but pinch at her cheeks which caused her to squeal. 

She pushed my hand away from her cheek that appeared to be already bright red from my pinching.

"Don't make such stupid jokes." I command, pulling my hand back to my side. 

She pouted and dragged her fingers down the side of her face. "Gosh, Y/n, I'm sorry." She expressed regret as she rubbed the blush spot on her cheek.

"You better be." I hissed. "I wouldn't date him if he was the last man on Earth."

"Or so you say... "

I balled my hand into a fist and looked at her threateningly which caused her to laugh and throw her hands up in defense.

"I don't know what makes you think I like him." I said, plopping myself down against the pillow.

Sana did the same and shifted her head towards me. "Why deny it, Y/n?"
She breathed out. "If you like him you can tell me."

"Sana, I'm telling you the truth." I tried to convince her. "You're my best friend. Would I ever lie to you?"

"Well, maybe."

"Sana..." I raised my brows at her and she giggled.

"I'm kidding!" She exclaimed. "You know I would always believe you, babe."

But still Mark? Out of all people, why Mark? 

Mark is nothing, but a womanizer. Just a huge flirt. He has no concern of who heart he breaks after he finished his business. As if I would date someone like him. Even just living in the same house as him is a nightmare. I hope this year goes by fast.

But, now, I don't wanna stress myself out because of him. Tomorrow I turn eighteen and I get to spend time with my best friend and my so-called Father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 2.2K 55
They meet after 10 years have passed. Just how much have they changed? Highest ranking: #1 nctfanfic (x3~) #1 nctff (x3~) #1 mark !! #1 marklee #1...
11.6K 474 38
at 18, the people you surround yourself with, will be the people you would make the most memories with. highschool!au coming of age
35.2K 1.2K 24
Mark's relationship problems seem to fade away when he notices a person on the ground - by the road - and helping her would soon enough change his li...
57.8K 2.4K 25
❝Who were you?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019