One Thing in One Direction (...

By theuncoolninja

A simply amazing story of love, hate, redemption, tears and plot twists and OMG hot boys. More

One Thing in One Direction ( A JB 1D Werewolf story)
The Biebz Returnz
What to do?
I'll see Niall in a while
What is happening
Life Sucks (I know)
soz about the delay guys..
Justins Secret
I Didn't Know You Were 600 Years Old??

I'm who's mate?

1.6K 36 15
By theuncoolninja

"Your Zayn's mate" Harry said.

"WHAT! I ask! "What the hell is a mate?"

Niall sniggered.

"Gorgeous, you're his destined one- one to be"

"And once he gets his head around the relationship between you and sparkly Jonas brother over there" He pointed towards the door.

"You'll make a cute couple" Harry finished for him.

"So wait, when you say I'm his mate you mean we're destined to be together. I don't get to choose for myself? "

"Well no-you don't but"

I didn't wait for his answer, I was furious who was he to say who I could and couldn't have a relationship together.

"Where are you going?" Louis called out after me after I stormed out.

"To see Justin"

"What no- he's dangerous, don't do this to us" Louis stepped in front of me.

"Louis, I just witnessed you turn into a freaking giant wolf! How is he dangerous" I pushed him aside roughly.

I had to see Justin.

I had to talk to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
60.1K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
142K 5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
455K 31.1K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...