His Nerd Next Door

By HoneyJewelz

One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... More

Authors Note
Velvet Cake
Order In The Court
Ninja Rolls And A Half Naked Ashton
The Bad Boy Blushes
Word Goes Around Fast
Stalker Is Not In My Vocabulary
Meet The Bad Boys
The Secret
Her Crush
Smart Badboy
Awkward Dinner
Sneaking Around In Ashton's Bedroom
Sleeping Beauty
The Step To Becoming A Man
The Principal's Past
Not So Heartless After All
My Poor Innocent Eyes
What Are We
Not So Nice Day Out
Let Them Play
Just Keep Running
Gym Times Are Fun Times, Yeah Right
You Violent Love Struck Puppy
King Of The Badboys
My Suspicious Mother
Afraid
What Is She To Me
She Likes Him
The Sad Truth Of A Lie
Pure Muscle Baby
Was He Flirting With Me
Punch Me
To Be Loved
Girl Fights
Hunt Me Down
Zander's Ship
Devils And Angels
D Is For Disaster
Need Peanut Butter For That Jelly
Only Wanted Attention
What I Lost Is What I'll Lose
Stuck In A Pickle
Some Fatherly Advice
His Mask His Weakness
It Was All Him
His Disapproving Father
Do You Trust Me
What They Know
Unexpected Guests
He Let Go
Epilogue
Second Book
Bonus Chapter (1)
Bonus Chapter (2)
Gianna And Jake Bonus
Update: Thank You

Zandy Mandy And Ashy Pashy

523K 24.4K 21.3K
By HoneyJewelz

Julie's pov:

Standing at my locker was...

Luke and Samantha?

They were talking..

No wait..

Making out.

Yep... 

Making Out.

At my locker..

But thank goodness they didn't seem to notice my presence.

Normally I would just walk away but my FOOD was in there!!

I decided I would avoid the lunch line at all costs since yesterday.

You know, to avoid another mishap.

It's like the world is giving me a sign.

A sign to make me realize how important food is, I'm getting that food!

And my mom packed me a brownie.

I NEED to get to that.

So, I slowly walked up, "uh excuse me." I say to them, but not either one of them moved an inch.

"My locker is right.. uh.. there." I say pointing at it but they were both still making out.

Are you kidding me?!

Maybe if I just..

I coughed awkwardly but they didn't seem to notice.

Having enough, I tapped Luke's shoulder a couple times and eventually he breaks loose of Samantha.

He didn't even look shocked, he looked like he knew I would be here?

Oh and Samantha is giving me glares, no biggy.

After a couple.. long.. seconds, Luke reached in his backpack and pulled out a small packet.

He shoved it in my direction and I naturally took it.

"This is my packet quitting the boxing team. Make sure one of them gets it." He states.

Not said, he was like giving me a command.

Is he serious?

He acts like a jerk not only to me, but to my.. his friends.

"No." I say and I shove the packet back to him.

"What do you mean no?" He looked confused taking back the packet.

"I mean no, you quit the team, not me, you can give it to them yourself."

I tried to look intimidating but let's be real, if you saw a girl wearing geeky glasses, avengers t-shirt, black leggings, and converse, tell me, would you be afraid?

"Julie, why do you even care?! You chose their side over mine when I did nothing to them. I thought that we could atleast be friends, but clearly I was wrong." His voice comes out angry.

Now that, actually hurt.

"I do want to be your friend! But you're judging the situation too quickly, please Luke, just listen to me." I say pleadingly.

Might as well give it a shot.

Butthole or not before this Samantha thing happened, he was nice.

He started to look regretful, and I thought I finally got to him.

But I forgot a certain someone was here and wouldn't let that happen.

Samantha decides to finally join the conversation.

"How could you make up such lies!! I never did anything to you!!" She says sounding hurt, but her eyes didn't show any trace of it.

She reminds me of a witch.

A witch that controls other people.

Or would that just be a puppet master?

She probably sucks the spirit out of others too.

Vampire?

Or a demon.

...

What was I thinking about again?

"Look, I'm sorry but I don't like being called a liar when I'm not. Luke, you can give them the packet because I'm not. Now if you will excuse me," I cut through them and quickly grab my lunch bag, "I am late for lunch."

I walk...

Wait... scatter away as quickly as I can away from them to the lunchroom.

When I make it, I let out a breath I didn't know I was even holding.

I feel like every time I enter the cafeteria, I ask myself the same question, 'where will I sit.'

This just reminds me that I..

Need to fricken stop being so antisocial and be confident in myself.

So with that, I take a step forward into a random direction.

I'm going to make friends!

I'm going to make friends!!

I'm going to- die alone in that corner over there excuse me.

When reality kicked back in, I turned around to exit the cafeteria and find the library but next thing I know my name is being shouted across the cafeteria.

That's right, shouted!!

"Ay Yo Julie!!" I hear loudly. I cringe when some heads turn in the direction it came from while others just ignored it.

And that loud voice only belongs to probably the loudest person on the planet.

Zander.

I hesitantly follow the sound of the direction it came from and I come across Zander, Ashton, Jake, and Damien all sitting around a circular table.

There were three seats open, two in between Damien and Jake, and one by Ashton.

Do I sit or?

But I didn't have time to really think on that question because next thing I know my wrist is being grabbed and I'm lightly being pulled down to the seat in-front of me.

...

I look beside me in shock to see Ashton smirking at me, letting go of my wrist, I give him a small glare.

"You know, there is this thing called, asking someone to sit down."

"You know, there is this thing called, I don't give a shit." He mocks, running a hand through his brown hair as his blue eyes show he is finding my current state very amusing.

...

"You use bad language words."

"Thank you."

"That wasn't a compliment."

I hear a throat clear and I look over at Jake, "We were waiting for you to walk through the doors, what took you so long?" He says eyeing my lunch box as he waits for me to open it.

I just had to walk through a make out session to get this, no way am I sharing.

"I accidentally took the wrong way to the cafeteria." I wasn't lying, exactly, I did take a longer way to get here.. it just wasn't an accident.

"Only you." Zander's says smirking grabbing a cookie off of his lunch tray.

But right before he was about to devour it, Jake grabbed the cookie out of his hands and shoved it in his mouth.

"You were a little slow." Jake says with a mouth full of cookie.

"You little Bi-.."

Yeah.. I like to block out most of the things they say a lot.

I open my lunch box to take out the sandwich that my mom packed in there earlier this morning.

Hey, I am capable of packing my own lunch.

But my mom already makes my brother's so why waste the time and energy to do so?

Yes... that is most definitely the reason.

Not because I am lazy or anything...

...

Okay maybe I am a little lazy....

...

Fine a lot lazy.

I feel a tug on my t-shirt and I look over to see Ashton looking at me questionably.

"What's up?" I ask but he only squints his eyes at me.

This goes on for a couple of seconds until next thing I know, he gives me an accusing look.

The boys were so caught up.. being boys.. and eating food, they probably didn't even notice this exchange.

"What really happened?"

"What do you mean?"

"Julie, the class you came from has a clear view of the cafeteria, I think I might need to sign you up for therapy or an eye doctor if you took the wrong way to lunch." Ashton says. But he wasn't joking around, he was dead serious. I watched as his jaw locked.

"You know you sound like a stalker right?" I let out a nervous laugh, but he didn't seem to find it funny because he is still giving me an accusing look.

What happened to cocky Ashton not even two minutes ago?

"I had to stop at my locker?" But I know it came out like I was unsure.

He moved closer and my breath caught in my throat. "What happened Julie."

And I couldn't help it. I let it all out.

"Okay, so maybe kinda sorta Luke and Samantha were at my locker and maybe they kinda sorta.. uh tried to give me a packet. But I didn't accept it." I rush out.

I watch Ashton as his eyes start to give an angry glare but it wasn't aimed towards me.

"I told him not to get you anymore involved." His voice, was almost scary.

I can't think of any other way to say it but, Ashton was scary when he was angry.

...

Like me when I am hungry.

...

Too soon?

"Ashton are you okay?" I say putting a hand on his shoulder.

He was now looking down at his food. I felt his arm tense and he was making a fist under the table.

I gave a worried glance to Zander as he fell out of Jake and Damien's conversation and into ours.

Zander looked at Ashton and made a smirk.

A smirk that I was very afraid about.

He mouthed to me 'I got this' and said the unthinkable.

"Ashton bro. Can I just say that your mom looked so f*ckin hot today. Man, I think I got a boner just looking at her-.." but he didn't finish because next thing you know Ashton wasn't sitting by me anymore, he abruptly stood up and was full out glaring at Zander.

"Dude!!! What the hell!!" He yelled at him. But this only caused Zander to let out a smirk.

After a moment Ashton realized what he did and he sat back down. "You're such an asshole."

"But I'm your asshole."

"Exactly."

~~~~~~~

It was halfway through lunch and gladly Ashton didn't look.. murderous.

Instead, he was back to his cocky self.

Fantastic.

"No Jake you're not getting my brownie." I said for the billionth time in the last three minutes.

Once I took it out, Jake looked at it like he was stalking his prey.

"But Julie!!! You have to!! I need it to live!!" He says trying to reach out and grab it, but I only laughed and held it farther away from him every time he got closer.

"Dude, with all the chocolate you eat, I'm surprised you didn't die from like a sugar stroke or something." Zander says to Jake rolling his eyes at his failed attempts to get my brownie.

"What? I like to eat sweets okay?" Jake says defensively.

"I'm surprised you don't eat children."

"Oh I do, that's my five star meal course.." Jake says also rolling his eyes before giving one last attempt to steal my brownie and then sinking back in his chair and pouting like a little kid.

Finally finding the chance to take a bite, I start to pull it towards my mouth but like Zander, part of my brownie was stolen.

"Ashton no!!" I say trying to grab it, but he licks the whole entire top half of the brownie.

"Oh did you want this?" He says putting it close to my face.

I shake my head no in disgust as he puts it in his mouth grinning like he just won the lottery.

"I hope you choke on that brownie." I say biting the other half while also glaring at him.

All he did was wink at me and lean back in his seat.

"Admit it princess, you love me."

"You annoy me."

"Annoyingly love me."

"That doesn't making sense."

"You don't make any sense." He says cockily.

I was about to make another remark when someone butted in.

"Man, all your flirting is ruining my appetite." Zander says in disgust pushing his plate away.

"We weren't-..." I was about to say but I was beat to it.

"You jealous Zandy Mandy?" Ashton grins.

"Always for you Ashy Pashy." Zander says back.

I look at Damien in confusion as he just shrugs his shoulders.

Suddenly, the door to the cafeteria slams open and in walks Luke with his arm around Samantha's shoulder.

No one said anything as they walked up to the group of kids they were with in the hall and sat with them.

I turn back to the boys to see scowls across each and everyone one of their faces.

All fun, happy moments forgotten.

"Hey princess?" I hear Ashton say as he leans down towards my ear.

"Hmmm?"

"Be ready an hour after school ends, you're coming to boxing practice with me."

Hey guys!!! Next chapter will be written in Ashton's pov!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
~juls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.5K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
303K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
105K 2.9K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
13.8K 180 20
"Stop being so loud princess its 6 in the morning," he got up and put on his pants "Starring now our we princess?" he said cockily "Whats there to se...