The Good Boy Stopped Us From...

By CUniQue_Love

Third and final sequel to The Bad Boy Hit Me In The Face With A Baseball Bat More

Chapter 1- Better For Me
Don't worry. I'm posting a Chapter right after this
Chapter 2- Strange Feelings
Chapter 3- Feed Me Lies So I Can Cope
VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Chapter 4- Keep Your Mouth SHUT
Chapter 5- Male Fragility
Chapter 6- I'm Okay
Chapter 7- The Weirdo Cousin
Chapter 8- Through Billie's Eyes
Chapter 9- The Worse Ones
Chapter 10- Other People
Chapter 11- The Sarah I Met
Chapter 12- He Hated Me
Chapter 13- He Used Me
Chapter 14- Your Decisions
Chapter 15- Real Love
Chapter 16- Senses
Chapter 17- Blame the Cookies
Chapter 18- The Cult of Sarah
Chapter 19- Old Harley
Chapter 20- Picture Perfect
Chapter 21- Romeo's Best Friend
Chapter 22- Happy Together
Chapter 23- The Truth About Hayden
Chapter 24- Without A Girlfriend
Chapter 25- Anyone
Chapter 26- The Good Boy
Chapter 27- Mekhi's Anxiety
Chapter 28- Now You Know
Chapter 29- Users and Abusers
Chapter 30- One-sided
Chapter 31- Bad Person
Chapter 32- What Is Love
Chapter 33- In The Act pt1
Chapter 34- In The Act pt2
Chapter 36- The Body Within I Dwell
please read
Chapter 37- Deal or No Deal
New Book: The kind I want to write
Chapter 38- A Loving Embrace
Chapter 39- Broken Machine
Chapter 40- Better Mekhi
Chapter 41- Goodbye Selfish Harley
Chapter 42- Sox
Chapter 43- Some Time Alone
message
Chapter 44- Stranger
Chapter 45- Alone
Chapter 46- The True Soulmate
Chapter 47- Shocker
Chapter 48- Love
Chapter 49- Accidents Happen
The Last Author Message

Chapter 35- The Crimes of Another

2.4K 141 6
By CUniQue_Love

I layed on my bed staring at the wall. Riley laid beside me playing with the hair on the back of my head.

Oliver sat on his bed with standing beside him Courtney.

"I don't understand," I heard him say to her. "She hurt other people as revenge for another person's crime."

"Not a person," Courtney replied. "A group of them...Toby's friends...They saw her as an object...so she did the same to others."

"If you're against it so much...why try to hurt me?"

"I didn't know the effect of the drug when I gave it to you. From what I was told the red pill was for me and the yellow for the other person. I knew they had different effects but I was told that taking yellow pill more than once makes you less likely to pass out... Tina was supposed to be the one to sleep with you that night. But she thought you looked weird and I was desperate. You were too tall for her and she begged me to take you. I didn't know that is wasn't consensual back then. It was an obvious mistake.... But today...I knew Flynn has never taken the pill before. And so did Tina. Today was the only day I decided to join her and I regret even the thought that I was about to. I didn't care about Flynn. I saw him as an object too...until he started crying."

Riley kissed my shoulder.

I flinched.

"I'm sorry," her breath hit my neck and I cringed. I didn't want her near me. Anyone. Even though I hadn't been raped, I was violated and my mind was still trying to make sense of it. I was still trying to tell myself that I was saved in time.

I shut my eyes and forced myself to try to sleep.

Riley touched my hip and I quickly layed on my back.

"I don't...I don't want you-"

"I'm sorry," she frowned. "I wouldn't touch you again."

"No. I want to lay here alone. I just...I don't want to be touched."

I felt not only Riley's eyes on me but Oliver's and Courtney's.

I slowly sat up. "Can everyone leave? Please?"

"Sure," Riley stood up.

Courtney followed.

They both left the room, but Oliver sat on his bed. He stared at me.

I glared at him then I slammed my head on my pillow.

"You're blaming me," he said softly. "Aren't you?"

"I'm blaming myself for going along with it."

"You didn't get hurt and we got all of the evidence we needed-"

I quickly turned back to him. "She put her hands on me, Oliver." Tears filled my eyes. "She-she touched me and I couldn't do anything about it. Riley had to zip my pants up because they were almost past my knees. And I felt guilty," I wept," because I put myself in that situation. I knew what was going to happen to me and I went-"

"Wait," he furrowed his brows. "You said she touched you. I didn't know...I thought we caught her in time-"

"She didn't..she didn't touch me that way. But she took my clothes off. But that doesn't matter because there's no evidence because my shirt with the camera was on the floor."

"We still have to go to the authorities-"

"They wouldn't care. I did a drug on purpose, recorded a person without permission and stumbled my way into her room knowing her intention was to assault me. And I let her, because I was too high to care."

He sat silent because he knew that I was right. I let this happen.

I turn back around and began to weep into my pillow. "I was okay with myself. I loved myself. I hadn't been depressed in so long... I was so happy. And then I did this-"

"You didn't do this. She didn't have to go through with it. She could've stopped herself-"

"But she didn't. And I was hoping she wouldn't because I wanted footage to show the police. Footage that we now know barely recorded a thing. Just the audio."

"We have enough on audio-"

"I'm out. I'm sorry." I stood up and grabbed my towel then I walked out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 23.4K 71
Sequel to The List Completed❤️
276K 8.3K 30
She loved him so much and he loved her back. They loved each other to the moon and back. But... Sometimes love doesn't always work out. No matter ho...
7.5K 795 46
It didn't happen, but she has the pics, and he's in a fix. Romcom at its best, dear readers. Come on in :)
224K 7.9K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...