his chosen one | jjk (long ho...

Od jeonserai

story may (or may not) be taken down. it's currently on long hold and won't have an update till late. ❝Well... Více

His Chosen One
prologue / 1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
please read, important
27
28
29
30
apologies

4

2.9K 68 23
Od jeonserai

YOUR P.O.V
The grip was a tight pain that deepened by the second. Remembering Tae's reaction from earlier, how he'd immediately yelled no, had me assume it was him.

Turning to him, I intend to order him to let go, but his expressions reflected my shocked one, his hands still above the desk as he looked surprised. I slowly turn to see who the hand belonged to. The answer must be obvious for anyone to know it were Jungkook, but what made me hesitant with thinking it were him, was that he didn't want me to sit next to him at first.

My eyes trail the hand and I couldn't tell if I were surprised or not to see it was Jungkook.

"Jungkook? Can I go sit wi-" He was still gripping tight, and his glare towards Kat was murderous.
"No. Stay." He demands, making me turn my head to Tae, unsure of what to do.

"Yah! Why did you want to move? Don't you like me?" Tae questions childishly, as he breaks the tension.

"No, of course I do! It's just that, Kat wanted me to sit with her."

"And so did I! But you chose her over me" He pouts, eyes casting down to the ground.

So it's pick and choose huh?

"Awh Tae, I didn't mean it that way. I'll sit with you today!" I assure, smiling as his face lights up.

"Umm Kat," I look up to Kat, gulping when I see her death glare towards Jungkook. "I'm gonna sit here for today. You okay with that?" She looks up to me, forcing a smile on her face as she nods.

I settle back down, about to move my books across the desk till it refrains. Jungkook's hand still gripped onto my wrist.

Clearing my throat to grab his attention, he looks to me, my eyes darting to his hands before he quickly takes it away.

I look down to my hand which was starting to change to a faint, purplish colour, a small throb tingling every now and then.

"Ohh! Are you okay?" Jimin asks concerned, when he sees my hand. "Yeah! It's fine!" I cover up, quickly bringing my hands below the table.
____

The lesson was timid. Nothing big happened after the strange incident but I was glad in a way.

Though, I found myself musing off a couple of time, wondering if Kat and Jungkook had some sort of a past from the whole awkward commotion.

Our professor dismisses us at the end, and we all part our ways as I pull out my phone to give Amber a call.

hello?

hey

oh hey y/n, is your lesson over yet?

yeah it is. Where are you?

I am in that small cafe in front of the library. Haha, you do know where that is right?

yah! Stop laughing! I'll find my way there myself.

With that, I ended the call and started looking around for signs. A particular sign grabbed my attention. One that showed off different directions.

As I stared into the sign, a sudden, yet familiar voice spoke. "Lost again?" I didn't even have to turn to know it was Jungkook.
On the sign I spotted library with an arrow pointing right.

"Nope. I know my way." I began to walk that direction until he called out to me.

"Y/n!" Turning to him, I watch as he nears me, mouth moving in sync to his voice. "I'm sorry about earlier."

I turned my wrist to see the settled bruise which had lightened.

"What this? It's honestly nothing."

I observe as his facial expressions become shocked, walking towards me with guilt streaming his eyes.

"Y/n! You're not okay, it's bruised!" He says taking a closer look at it.

"No! Trust me, it doesn't even hurt" I lie, softly smiling to show that I was fine.

"I should've been more gentle with you, I'm sorry" He said lowering his head, as his eyes lidded closed.

NO ONE'S P.O.V
Jungkook's guilt was strong and he failed to clasp on the idea that he wasn't all to blame. Only he knew his past with Kat.

"Jungkook,"
He looks back up at you as you say his name, relieved to see your smile grow. "I'm seriously fine!"

Smiling back, Jungkook gives you a short nod to let you know that he'd understood, before looking back down to the ground.

"But Jungkook," His eyes snap back to meet yours hesitantly, this time your look more concerned. "may I ask, why you didn't allow me to go?"

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

What could I say? I couldn't tell her the truth about Kat.

Flash back ~ 2 weeks ago

Kathleen only scoffed. "Did you really think I liked you Jeon Jungkook?" Her stiff fists met hard with my stomach again, now leaving me weak on the floor.

She'd planned it all out. From the very beginning.

She let out a victorious sigh before continuing to speak. "I figured out your weak side Jungkook. It's not hurting you. It's hurting the people you love."
"Kat don't do this! We can work things ou-" "It's too late Jungkook! Too late. Boys, take the girl and put her in the van, I'll be there soon." They nod and grabbed my sister.
"No! Kathleen stop right now! Don't do this to her." I was too weak to even get up, I was helpless.

I could hear Kathleen's heels step closer by the second. She bent down and lifted my chin.
"And one more thing. If you ever even 'think' about telling anyone else about this, whether it's the cops or your closest friend, then I would think again Jeon Jungkook. Cause the next thing you'll be attending, is their funeral. So I'll be careful if I were you." She gave me a wink and harshly let go of my chin, making her way out as she left we weak on the ground.

End of flashback

Why Kathleen would even trick me into dating her before doing such torture to me was still not figured out. Why she wanted so badly to hurt me, to make me this arrogant person I am today. As much as I'd love to have made mine and y/n's friendship easy, I couldn't. Cause I knew Kat would take her too, away from me.

"Umm Jungkook? Are you okay?" I snapped back to reality when y/n spoke.
"What?"

"Umm, I asked why you didn't let me-?"

"That's nothing you need to worry about."
I reply coldly, guilt building in but I had no choice. "Just walk off. Pretend nothing happened." I frown, turning around to make my way out the building.

I hated myself for being this rude to her, but at the same time, it was only for the better.

Thinking about my sister made my heart drop. Where is she? How are things going for her?

Flash back ~ 1 week ago

I see Kat talking to her friends and I can't hold back anymore, without knowing what she'd done to my sister.

I walk up to her and harshly drag her by the arm to a private corner where no one was found. I pushed her against the wall causing her to gasp from the shock of pain.
"Where's my sister. What have you done with her?" She only lets out a laugh.
"Ha! Why should I know. Only the people who bought her would know how she's doing"
b-bought her?
"Kat, what are you saying!?"
"Oh well you see Jungkook, your sister got sold to someone, we don't even know who," She chuckles. "for $100 000. I know, that's a lot ay?"
"How could you?" I go in for a slap but she stops me, fingers wrapped firmly around my wrist. "I told you Jungkook, don't mess with me."
She drops my hand and pats her self down. "Now if you excuse me, I have some where to be."

End of flashback

Sold to anyone in this world. Living anywhere right now. She must be frightened. She's only ever been with me. She's never seen her mum or dad. What must it be like for her?

I couldn't help but feel heavy headed. I didn't want to go to the apartment, so I headed to the park.

YOUR POV
Jungkook was nice one second and all of a sudden, he snaps at me in anger. What the hell does he think he is?

I shake the thought of when I headed to the cafe and found Amber sitting in the corner.
"Hey!" I brought her attention up from her phone.
"Yah! Why did you take forever.... AGAIN!"
"Aish be quiet, we're in public."

"I don't care. You need to give me a good enough explanation."
"I just got lost again. That's all." I couldn't be bothered explaining the whole Jungkook thing so I just stuck to that.
"Umm, isn't that strange."
"What?"
"That's the exact excuse you used yesterday." She points out raising an eyebrow.
"Uhh, no. It's not 'strange', it's just a coincidence. Now let's order something to drink. I'm thirsty!"
"Oh, don't worry. I already ordered in two f/d.[favourite drink]"
"Aww Amber! You know me too well!" I squeal taking a seat in front of her.

NO ONE'S P.O.V
After finishing, you walked out having your casual conversations with Amber before you were interrupted.

"y/n!" You turn around to see Kat, smiling widely.

Kathleen who had noticed your excitement towards her, smirked in satisfaction.

____

Why have I brought Kat into this? The dissapointment T T

quik quesh'╭➹⁴

what is your favourite bts album?

my answer: Love Yourself: Tear

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.8K 690 17
You are in love with your best friend, who is abandoning you to pursue his ambition? But you still have feelings for him. What will happen when you t...
49.3K 1.5K 10
{ jungkook fanfic } you won't regret reading this story because I will make you fall in love with Jeon Jungkook
156K 5.1K 44
Who knew you would end up getting enchanted by your sister's fiancé?
425K 13K 56
《COMPLETED》 ❝i-its nice seeing you again.❞ what happens if you meet Jungkook again? Will it be like falling in love all over again? seque...