Fuck It Boo (Elton Castee Fan...

By dbkiwi

Mahjabeen Abdelnour, who goes by Mahja, was born in America from parents who came from Saudi Arabia. Mahja ha... More

02. Exploration
03. Exploring Again
04. Breakup
05. Date?
06. First Date
07. Ice Cream
08. Swimming
09. Date Night
10. Weekend With My Boo
11. Lazy Day
12. Dinner
13. Skating
14. Shopping
15. Date Planning
16. To The Movies
17. Moving In
18. Hanging with Friends
19. Afterwards
20. Swimming
21. Out On The Town
22. Trampolines
23. Hiking
24. Wedding

01. Old Friends

409 7 0
By dbkiwi

I stepped out of my house, heading for my car. I was going to meet up with Amanda, an old friend of mine. We haven't seen each other in about six months and we missed each other so much. Amanda was my best friend.

I drove to the cafe we were meeting. It was the place that Amanda and I actually met at and we went there every time we hung out. It was a great cafe.

It took forever for me to find a parking spot, but I found a spot. I got out and went to the cafe. I stepped in and looked around. Amanda was sitting at a table with a man. The man had long hair and a full beard. He was attractive, to be honest.

As I went up to them, Amanda noticed me and smiled, waving. I waved back and sat down.

"Hey, Amanda!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, Mahjabeen!" Amanda exclaimed, standing up to hug me. She looked back at the guy. "This is Elton, my boyfriend. You guys haven't met yet."

I held out my hand. "I'm Mahjabeen, Amanda's best friend."

Elton shook my hand. "I'm Elton, Amanda's boyfriend. We've been dating for a few years now."

I looked over at Amanda. "And you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend?"

"Sorry!" Amanda exclaimed. "I forgot!"

"We've been friends for five years, Amanda," I said.

Amanda just shrugged. "Sorry, Mahjabeen."

I shrugged as well and turned to Elton, smiling at him. "So what do you do, Elton?"

Elton sighed. "I do YouTube videos. Like urban exploration and pranks."

"Cool!" I exclaimed. "I do YouTube videos as well. I do stuff kinda like that."

Elton beamed. "Maybe we could do a collab!"

"Maybe!"

"Mahja, don't steal my boyfriend," Amanda teased.

Elton and I laughed.

"Trust me, Amanda, I'm not interested at the moment," I replied. "Besides, he's yours. I'm no boyfriend stealer."

We ended up talking for a while. I actually got to know Elton a lot better. He was really nice and funny. No wonder Amanda really liked him.

After a while, we decided to walk around. Today was a nice, sunny in LA and it was perfect for walking around. There were so many people out and it was wonderful to be in the sun. Though, I started to sweat a lot since I was completely covered in clothes.

We soon got to the pier and we played some games. We messed around and had so much fun. We ended up at the end of the pier. We sat down and watched the sunset, taking in every bit of beauty.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" I said.

Amanda and Elton agreed and we watched the sun go down. We watched until we couldn't anymore. We all got up and left the pier. Amanda and Elton walked me to my car.

I hugged Amanda. "I missed you, Amanda! I had so much fun!"

"Me too!" Amanda exclaimed. "You're so much fun!"

"Thanks!" I replied.

"Yeah, it was really cool meeting you," Elton said, sticking out a hand. "I'd like to make an exploration video one day."

I thought for a second. "I'm free this weekend. Are you doing anything or are you free?"

Elton nodded, his eyes furrowing. "I could do that. Where do you want to go?"

I shrugged. "No idea. But it sounds like a fun thing to do."

----

Later that week, I meet Elton at his house to film a prank on his roommates. I honestly loved pranks so much. They were so much fun. The day after that Elton and I were going to film an exploration video.

I got to Elton's address and saw it was a hella nice mansion. There was a gate that I couldn't get in. The mansion was the best part though. It was two stories and had a couple balconies. There were a few cars in front as well.

I quickly messaged Elton on Twitter, saying I was here. I waited a few minutes before Elton came out. He opened the gate and greeted.

"Hey, Mahjabeen," Elton greeted, completely butchering my name.

"It's Mahjabeen," I corrected. "But you can call me Mahja. Most people do."

"Okay, Mahja," Elton said, a bit awkwardly. "Please, follow me. We're going to have some fun today."

I snorted, my mind immediately going dirty. "Okay. What's the plan?"

Elton smirked at me. "You'll see."

We stepped into Elton's house. He led me to the kitchen, where two other guys were. They smiled at me.

"Hey, I'm Corey," one of them said, holding out a hand. I shook it. He was taller and bulkier. His hair was shaved on both side and the rest of the hair was pulled into a ponytail.

"And I'm Sam," the other one said. I shook his hand as well. He had blond hair and was a bit shorter. He was really skinny and had lighter skin.

"I'm Mahjabeen," I replied. "But most people call me Mahja."

"Cool," Corey said. "So what's the plan for today?"

"Okay," Elton started. Elton basically explained the entire plan to us. We were going to play a prank on Colby, another one of Elton's roommates. I was there to help set up and initiate the whole thing. I was so excited.

I stood by the stairs, waiting for the signal from Elton. He came around the corner and nodded to me. I let out an ear-piercing screech. Elton himself winced a bit as he shuffled back into his hiding spot.

I heard someone, probably Colby, yell and a door slam open. Heavy footsteps came running down the stairs. I got in my position, which was in the kitchen. Sam was on the counter with blood covering his face. I was a really good make-up artist, so Sam looked pretty bad.

Colby ran in, yelling. Sam was already moaning in pain and Colby started to panic. He went to his friend's side and he wasn't sure what to do. Corey came and pretending to start panicking as well.

"Is someone going to call the police?" Colby shouted, panicking.

That's my cue. "I got it," I said, pulling out and picked Elton's number in my phone. I had changed it to 911 so Colby didn't get suspicious. Of course, Elton answered. He was in the garage, hidden away from Colby.

The prank went on and eventually ended when Sam started laughing. Corey and I started laughing too and Colby was standing there, looking confused.

Elton came out after hearing us laughing on the phone. He was laughing as well. We eventually explained it to Colby and he just laughed it off.

Colby looked at me and smiled, holding out his hand. "I'm Colby. I don't believe we've met before."

I shook his hand. "I'm Mahja. I'm a friend of Amanda's."

"Chill!" Colby exclaimed. "Are you going to be around much?"

I shrugged. "If Elton allows it."

We hung out for a few hours and I honestly had a great time. The guys were so much fun and I never once felt uncomfortable.

The sun was setting when I decided to go home. I said goodbye to the guys and left the house. I opened the gate, letting myself out and I went to my car.

It was nice outside. It wasn't too hot, which was nice. It didn't take long to get my apartment. I shared with Aviva, a Jewish girl. She was super nice and she's been my best friend for years. We've been best friends since high school and we moved to LA together.

Despite our different religions, we stuck together. We never let anything get between us. Aviva even stopped eating things I couldn't eat and I stopped eating things she couldn't eat. We made sure we didn't do things that didn't hurt the other's religion. It was a good friendship.

I unlocked the front door and stepped in. I heard the tv going. Aviva was probably watching some drama.

"I'm home!" I called out.

"Mahjabeen!" Aviva screamed.

Aviva came sliding across the floor and ran up to me. She tackled me in a hug, holding me tightly. I laughed and hugged her too.

"Nice to see you, Aviva," I said.

Aviva let go and we walked to the couch. We sat next to each other and watched whatever Aviva had been watching before I got here. I was bored quickly and I took out my phone. I was surprised to see a text from Elton.

The prank went really well today. Tomorrow's going to be way more fun though - Elton

Definitely. Where are we going? - Me

We're going to an abandoned water park out in the desert. We're filming a video for Sam and Colby's video - Elton

Dope. Are you able to pick me and drive me? - Me

Of course. Can I have your address? - Elton

I gave Elton my address and got up to make some food. I started looking through the cabinets and Aviva soon joined me. We made something we could both eat. We loaded our plates and sat back down on the couch. I was glad to have a friend like Aviva. She was an amazing person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 1K 64
"I knew you won't take long to come" He said evil smiling "Right! I go after what's MINE" he replied "How comes you are still strong? This should w...
695K 8.9K 142
ALL FOR YOU GUYS THANKS FOR READING AND ENJOY THESE IMAGINES AND PREFERENCES ABOUT THE BOYS. COLBY, SAM, AARON, ELTON, COREY, SCOTTY, BRENNEN, TODDY...
122K 14.9K 104
Everyone has that one life changing moment, That moment defines you. It shapes who you are as a person, and pushes you down the path that leads to th...
5.3K 92 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...