The Bet (Lauren/Reader)

By AnemoneLovesFiction

This story is completed. But is being reviewed (by myself) for grammar. 🚨Warnings🚨 -G!P Lauren -Sex (what... More

1~ The Bet*
2~ Notes.
3~ My Name In Your Phone
4~ What About My Prize?
5~ Let's Keep This PG!
6~ Whats Happening Tonight?
7~ Dinner
8~ Anonymous?
9~ Not So Anonymous
10~ Recessive Trait
11~ Date Night
12~ A Proper Apology
13~ Girlfriend
14~ 'Stomach Ache'
15~ It's A Bet?
16~ A Ding Dong?
17~ Anger/ Group Chat
18~ Ferris Wheel
19~ Gary vs Patrick
20~ Did You Tell Her Yet?
21~ First Time
22~ Lazer Tag
23~ Thanksgiving
24~ Telling Y/N
25~ Explaining
26~ Christmas Eve
27~ The Talk
28~ Game Plan
29~ Immediate Makeup Sex
30~ Recording
31~ Ocean, Cabin, Car
32~P-P-Promposal
33~ Prom Note
34~ Folder 1, Complete
36~ Nausea, Folder 2 ✅
37~ Sexual Sensitivity
38~ Graduation
39~ First Time Since...
40~ Meeting with Vives
41~Art School
42~ Meeting With Hofstra
43~ Bad news
44~Delivery
45~ Will You?
46~ It's A Bet
New Book?
Hello again?
Guys...

35~ It's About You

854 23 1
By AnemoneLovesFiction

"You look breathtaking." Lauren spoke while helping her girlfriend step out of the skirt and thing that had been pooled around her legs.

"Not as breathtaking as you." Y/n shyly smiled.

Lauren leaned in and slowly kissed her girlfriend. Her plan was to get her girlfriend so close to orgasm and not let her cum to leave her as sexually frustrated as she had been the night before. But upon seeing her girlfriend come into her house, unexpectedly -and bot that Lauren really minded- while having a terrible day at school, she knew she had to take care of her.

She gently backed away and connected their foreheads to see her girlfriend crying. "Baby whats wrong?" Lauren asked in the calmest voice. She gently picked up her hand to cup her cheek, carefully wipe away the tears with her thumb.

"W-why are you wi-ith me?" Y/n asks.

She still hadn't told anyone about the note from Prom and completed the second folder, instead of the usual 'congrats' on passing the damn thing there was one question.

"Ask her why she's with you"

Because of this she hadn't been able to focus in school tryna think of what she could have been doing wrong. She felt so guilty having Lauren be with her.

"Isn't it obvious?" Lauren asks.

Y/n could only let more tears fall as her response. She'd been thinking about all of the choices she could have made instead of disappointing her.

While she'd been thinking, Lauren had places soft kisses over her girlfriends neck while gently running her fingers along the girls nipple, her other hand pulling her closer.

"You're such a kind person." Lauren stated and slowly walked toward the bed, placing her mouth back onto Y/n's neck and sucking on her pulse point while giving her other nipple some attention.

As they reached the bed, Lauren spread herself on top of Y/n and kissed her collar bones. "You're always nice to everyone, even if they don't deserve it." She trailed to her chest and placed her warm mouth on her breast, using her tongue to flick her nipple.

Y/n let out a soft moan, goosebumps began dominating her skin, her cheeks began to feel warmer, and her cunt produced delicious juices.

"You are such a nerd, but thats a good thing, babe." Lauren placed her other breast in her mouth, abusing the second one while her hand trailed down toward her sides, tracing random patterns.

Y/n let out another moan while unconsciously jerking her hips up to meet with Lauren's. She felt the friction relieve some of her want. But she needed more.

"Patient baby, today is going to be all about you." Lauren speaks while hypnotizing her girlfriend to stop her movements with her wondrous green eyes.

Y/n let out a whine she wasn't aware she'd been holding and Lauren smiled sweetly.

"I love the noises you make," Lauren spoke while placing kisses down the girls stomach. She'd reached close enough toward her mound and ignored it completely while heading off to kiss her thighs.

"You're always full of surprises, I live for it." Lauren gently teases her way up toward the glistening cunt, breathing over it. Y/n had grown impatient and let out a deep moan.

"I love how I can make the biggest mess out of your organized self, tease you, ruin you..." Lauren went on and began kissing her other thigh.

"You're so beautiful. You can be cute, you can be hot, gorgeous, sexy, and baby that's just a plus." Lauren finally placed her finger on her clit while gently rubbing it, her fingers immediately coated in her girlfriends juice.

"Uuuh~" Y/n moaned at the sudden touch she'd gotten.

"Be as loud as you want, don't hold back, I wan't to hear how good I make you feel." Lauren spoke while removing her finger and replacing it with her tongue.

"Ahh~" y/n moaned arching her back.

Lauren began to use her fingers to pump inside of her cunt. She'd been hard this whole time, and the pain had only started to get to her, but she had to focus in Y/n's pleasure. Her girlfriend needed her, and thats what her focus would be on, not on herself.

Y/n was a moaning mess beneath Lauren, she felt herself being taken care of, as if she were a fragile doll, her tears had long since dried but her eyelashes remained wet. Her fingers made their way to Lauren's head and grasped on the girls hair for dear life, feeling herself trembling.

"D-don't sto-op." Y/n moaned as if she had no control over her voice.

"Mmmm." Lauren moaned causing the vibrations to reach Y/n. She continued pumping her fingers inside of her wanting to make her girlfriend cum.

"Cu-ummi-ing Lo." y/n spoke while rocking her hips gently, wrapping her legs around Lauren's head and shoulders (knees and toes lmao) while coming closer to her end.

"Cum baby. Cum for me." Lauren spoke while going back down to lick her girlfriends clit, feeling her vaginal walls contract against her fingers while she became a moaning mess beneath her.

Just then Y/n had realized that she had completely ignored Lauren's needs, after calming down and regaining her breath she began to sit up only to be pushed back down.

"This is about you baby." Lauren reminded her while gently kissing her, then sneaking her tongue in her mouth.

Y/n moaned at the taste of herself, tasting something sweet, she had felt Lauren's mouth trail toward her second pulse point on her neck and felt at ease. Lauren slowly reached down on her penis and placed it gently on Y/n's glistening slit.

"Okay baby." Lauren spoke while gently pushing it in. It was easier than before since
Y/n had already came once. Lauren wanted to go faster but refused to focus on her pleasure.

"Oh daddy." Y/n moaned out while immediately wrapping her legs around Lauren's back and placing her hands underneath Lauren's shoulders.

"How does it feel princess?" Lauren asks, not once wanting to make Y/n feel put of place for using that word.

"More." Was all Y/n managed to squeak before moaning loudly.

"Okay baby. Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop." Lauren speaks before shoving in another two inches.

"Daddy faster." Y/n moaned out while wrapping her ankles together and pushing Lauren with them.

"No princess. Not yet." Lauren moaned slightly at the incredible feel of her girlfriends magical pussy.

"Pl-eeeeas-please!" Y/n could feel her sensitive vagina squeeze. She felt like she could cum closer than what she'd expected.

"Okay baby, daddy will go fast for you." Lauren spoke while going at a moderate pace.

"Lightning fast." Y/n demanded between moans while dragging her nails down Lauren's back.

"Princess, fuck." Lauren moans while going faster.

"Daddy right there!" Y/n yelled as Lauren continued pounding the poor girl into the mattress. She would have stopped of it weren't for the positive message of just how well she was doing.

Y/n hadn't been able to form coherent sentences at all, and became a mumbling mess, her eyes rolled back slowly and she squeezed them shut.

"No, eyes on me princess." Lauren growled.

Y/n immediately opened her eyes but felt her vision blur at just how good this felt.

"Focus baby." Lauren instructed and Y/n found it in herself to focus on Lauren.

"D-do something for m-me baby." Lauren spoke as a droplet of sweat dropped from her forehead.

Y/n couldn't tell if Lauren knew she was nodding or if t was the force of Lauren fucking her so she just moaned as a response.

"Touch yourself princess," Lauren instructed and Y/n obliged, reaching down between the two to rub her aching clit, somehow rubbing part of Lauren's cock as well. Her eyes started to lose focus as she looked at Lauren cross eyed.

Lauren slowed down while going roughly, hitting the same spot she'd been hitting before. "You're such a moaning mess baby." Lauren groaned.

"Lo-lo, c-cu-um." Y/n let out while continuously pleasuring the both of them.

"Cum baby." Lauren spoke sweetly.

"Cu-un tog-togeth-er," y/n spoke while holding herself back from cumming.

"No baby, go ahead and cum." Lauren argues and Y/n whines and moans at the same time.

"Daddy orders you to cum princess." Lauren spoke steady enough to make Y/n lose all sorts of common sense and release on Lauren's cock. Her nails had been running up and down her back the entire time.

Just before Lauren pulled out y/n dug her hells in her ass to keep her inside.

"N-no," y/n spoke while spasming on the bed. Lauren could feel the suction continuing as her girlfriend erupted into another orgasm, this one for sure had made her release inside of Y/n which caused a fourth orgasm to ripple through her body.

"Je-jesus christ!" Lauren spoke while gently laying next to Y/n who'd been breathing heavily.

"Breath baby, breath." Lauren spoke while rubbing her cheeks gently. Y/n had calmed down enough to stare at Lauren lovingly, as if she'd been frozen to stare at her like that.

"I love you so much princess, so so much, and I'll never hesitate to remind you as many times as you need it." Lauren kissed her forehead softly.
______

Two chapters in one day because I feel TERRIBLE for making you guys wait almost an entire ass year andI apologize guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.5K 24
"You need serious help", I tell her in a scared yet concerned tone. She shakes her head at me with a wicked smile plastered onto her features and thi...
309K 6.6K 21
Being childhood friends was one thing, but gaining feelings for them as you grew up? Finally owning your truth, you have the choice to tell her or no...
2.8K 61 16
Life has never been the same for 14 year old Leah, ever since her parents were killed in a car crash when she was 6 years old. Can two doctors help a...
79.1K 2.1K 36
Will a series of Unknown notes change your life forever.