Without Limits (Naruto fanfic...

נכתב על ידי Dark_N3ko

Meet Melanie Tenshi Fujiwara, sent from the Akatsuki in her 12 year old form. Madara and Pein set this whole... עוד

Without Limits ~Chapter one~
Without Limits ~Chapter two~
Without Limits ~Chapter three~
Without Limits ~Chapter four~
Without Limits ~Chapter five~
Without Limits ~Chapter six~
Without Limits ~Chapter seven~
Without Limits ~Chapter eight~
Without Limits ~Chapter nine~
Without Limits ~Chapter ten~
Without Limits ~Chapter eleven~
Without Limits ~Chapter twelve~
Without Limits ~Chapter thirteen~
Without Limits ~Chapter fourteen~
Without Limits ~Chapter fifteen~
Without Limits ~Chapter seventeen~
Without Limits ~Chapter eighteen~
Without Limits ~Chapter Nineteen~

Without Limits ~Chapter sixteen~

1.2K 36 9
נכתב על ידי Dark_N3ko

Fallen into the dark ~16~

Enjoy! I'll see how much I will write today before I will fall asleep!

Haha.

-Start-

Recap:

I wont let them catch me. No matter how much blood I loose, no matter how many bones I will break.

"MELANIIIIEEEEE!!"

Damn. Naruto.

Racap end.

Now this shit is getting on my nerves. Now is Naruto here also. I wonder how much it will take to make the whole Leaf after me? I guess not so long, if they know I'm from Akatsuki.

I sighed and kept on running. A ninja, damnit, tired from running. I should feel ashamed of myself.

"MEALINE!" Naruto shouted again and I looked behind me, to see two young ninja after me. Why the hell do they even have ninja clothes on? They should be sleeping anyway.

"Wait!" Naruto begged. "Please stop! There is only me and Sasuke! Please! We beg you!"

I had this huge urge to stop, to believe that they were the only ones chasing me, to take a break and gain powers. And I knew that I had to do it, sooner or later. So why don't do it now?

But I had to do another thing also. I turned 80 degrees, and ran in that direction. I honestly don't have a single clue about what may be there, but I won't lead them to Akatsuki.

I tasted blood in my mouth, and I had to stop behind a tree. I could feel that Sasuke and Naruto stopped too. But I had the feeling that I am safe for now- they don't know where I was hiding. Yet.

"Melanie." That was Sasukes voice. "We just wan't to make clear some points without any fights."

(-There I fell asleep-)

I sighed quietly. I did NOT want to make any points "clear". Besides, I almost gained the energy to run again. And they didn't. Hah, I heal very fast. Suckers.

But, I decided to play in their game for a little longer. I sighed loudly and went out from my hinding spot, showing my hands.

"Okay. Here I am." I said, looking defeated. "What do you want?" I wondered. They gasped a little, and I saw how Naruto began to lose his control. Damn fucking crappy Kyuubi. Always making things harder.

But, thankfully, Sasuke took over and said:

"Who are you?" He said and swallowed. I saw it, he feared me. Little brother of Itachi, you just made it easier for me to trick you. Foolish, little boy.

"I already told you who I am the first day we met... Only, my name is Melanie." I said. "Is it really this you want to know?"

"Why did you come to Konoha? Why did you betray it?!" Naruto shouted before Sasuke could answer my question. I sighed, make up a sweet lie now~ or not.

"I was assigned on a mission." I began, and quickly continued, not wanting to be inturrapt. "I can't tell you who assigned me on this mission. If I told you... They would kill me." I out on a dark gloomy face, and saw Naruto swallow from fear. Sasuke did not react so much though, he just observed...the trees. -_-

I let out a small chuckle, which soon turned into laughs. Omg I was so creepy then. Like a doll laughing.

"Well now you have to excuse me~" I sang, making some handsigns for my latest jutsu that I wanted to try out so much. "Katon: Fire Fenix no jutsu"

And, my lovely birdy appeared. Now I shall try it I can touch it without getting burned. I simply walked over to it while Naruto and Sasuke stared at me, trying to fit in everything into their little heads, and touched the giant bird with my hand while closing my eyes. I honestly prepered myself for a burn, but to ny surprise, the bird was cold.

"Awh man!" I pouted. "Its cold."

"You are getting nowhere!!" Someone shouted, and I fealt Sasukes chakra behind me. No, this should be quite easy. I have practiced with Sharingan users. And to my handicap... Sasukes Sharingan were not that good.

I just stared blankly while he got closer and closer to me, and then I came to senses, because I had to get away. Basically, in my mind, there were a camel staring at me .-. I MOTHERFUCKING DARE YOU TO ASK WHY THERE IS A FUCKING CAMEL STARING IN MY FUCKING MIND!!! I FUCKING DARE YOU!!! -Hidan.

Before I could react, he took hold of my wrist with his hand. "Sasuke..." I said. I admit, this boy was strong. I may be awesome at ninjutsu and stuff, but my only weakness is physical strengh and, well, running. Aside from eating and stuff, of course.

"Please let go." I whispered, trying to get rid of his hand. But he held me in a steal grip. I honestly thought that my wrist sould soon crack open.

"I wont." He growled, looking into my eyes with anger.

"Let go." I repeated in a stricter tone. Who did he think that he was?

"I. WONT."

Oh snap.

"I SAID LET ME GO YOU BRAT!!" I screamed, sending chakra out from my hand that Sasuke held and sent him flying away. Then came Naruto. With Kyuubis chakra. Already with 2 tails.

Kurama really hates me, no joke.

"Molly." He growled, the 3rd tail already appearing on his back.

"I prefer to be called Melanie." I hissed. Something behind me screamed, and I turned around, to find my fire phoenix bird falling to the ground, with a kunai stuck in its neck. I gasped and looked at Sasuke with pure hate.

"It is good for you that it was only my chakra, it doesn't have feelings!" I yelled to him, and in that moment, I knew that I lost my guard. Naruto grabbed me from the back and held me so that I couldn't preform any jutsus, or even move.

"Kurama..." I growled as I saw the 5th tail appear.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!" Naruto screamed just before Kyuubis power took over him. Now he couldn't hear me, he couldn't speak, and he wasn't Naruto at all.

Sasuke saw this oppertunity, and launched forward with a kunai towards me. I paniced.

'He is going to kill me.' I thought. 'He IS going to kill me.' I struggled with Kyuubis chakra, but it was far beyond mine. I closed my eyes, ready to feel a sharp kunai in my stomach, head, neck or whatever Sasuke thought would be better. A sharp kunai, that will dig into my skin soon. And then the blood will come, then the pain, then my death.

But the pain never came. Well, maybe Sasuke stumbled over a branch and fell. I opened my eyes and saw that Sasuke was in front of me, but he dropped the kunai.

"You are not going to kill me...?" I wondered, eying Sasukes kunai that was now on the ground suspiciously.

"No." He answered, his voice shaking a little. I raised an eyebrow and snickered.

"Ah is little Sasuke afraid to kill? How are you going to kill your brother then?" I was evil toward him, I admit it, but he needed more strenght, more coldness.

"No." He said again. I read through his mind, but found only emptyness. "Reading my mind wont answer your questions." He said as smirking a little bit.

"Hah. I don't need any answers. I think that you need them." I said, compleatly giving up on Karuma. "How do I know Itachi? Where is he?" I mimicked Sasukes voice.

He looked down, hiding his eyes behind his bangs.

"Did you think I was nice?" I asked in my guilty voice. "Well I am. Just... Not to people who want to prevent me from my happiness, home and freedom."

Sasuke chuckled. "You call this happiness? To be happy over others tears?"

"Huh?" I couldn't understand what he was talking about. Was I happy...on others pain? Others tears?

"You simply wouldn't understand." He shook his head.

"You say that to me?" I hissed. "You lived your whole life with only one goal: To kill Itachi."

I paused. Was this my chakra, being sucked out? I looked behind me at Naruto. 6 tails.

"Okay Sasuke." I said before he could answer. "Right now I have to save the shinobi world."

I looked at him. "By getting rid of you." Then I pushed Naruto away, as blocking all the Kyuubis chakra that was streaming into me. As soon as I got free, I jumped down to the ground and got Sasukes kunai. I looked up, to see two Sharingan glowing eyes.

I moved with a speed that could equal to the light, and soon I was alredy standing behind him with the kunai close to his neck. He tensed up when I bended forward, my lips almost touching him ear. "Don't move." I whispered in my sweetest voice ever.

Then, I stuck in the kunai into his back, making it come out blood. I too a step back as he fell forward, on the branch. My hand that held the kunai was shaking. My whole body was shaking.

But first... To deal with Kurama. I looked over to Naruto, who didn't even look like Naruto anymore. He had red devillish chakra as his skin. And I felt how much it hurt for him.

"Im going to end this now." I said to myself in a whisper and launched forward towards the kyuubi. I didn't have any weapons right now. Why didn't I have any weapons on me?!

Note to self: If you survive this, have atleast a kunai with you ALL the time.

I made handsigns for sealing chakra in. I only have to hope for three things right now:

1. That I will have enough chakra to make this.

2. That this jutsu will work.

3. That this chakra isn't big and powerful enough to my seal not absorbing it.

I streched out both of my hands, and on both of them, on seal appeared. The only thing I now have to do is to touch Narutos forhead with this seal, and it will all be good.

I jumped up above the 6 tail cloak of the Kyuubi, and appeared behind it. While it was trying to figure out where I was, I quickly put my hands on Narutos forhead and closed my eyes.

If this wouldn't work, then-

I heard a roar, and then, I opened my eyes, catching the unconscious Naruto in my hands. I'm not going to lie here, I actually cried. I didn't know for what though.

Maybe it was because when I came down, I laid the two boys on the tree branch close together and stood over them and cried. I took out the bloody kunai from Sasukes back and threw it away. If only I could heal him.

I sat down inbetween them and fealt their pulse. Naruto's was beating. But Sasukes...

Tears fell down my cheeks as I kissed Sasuke on the forhead.

"Whywhywhywhy...." I sobbed, holding him thight. "You were supposed to avenge Itachi, and then live a happy life..."

"And I killed you." I whispered, and then screamed out in the chilly summer night.

What would Itachi say about this? How would he react? How would I tell him this? Can I even go back to the Akatsuki? I don't think so.

But...

I can save him. I have a way. Even if its not big chance... I still owe him that.

I quickly picked the two boys up, and ran towards what seemed the direction of Konoha.

-One day later-

-Sasuke's POV-

'Mom? Dad?'

They were smiling at me. They called my name, they wanted me with them.

'MOM!' I screamed, but she wouldn't hear me. "DAD?!" I screamed even louder, but he turned away. My scream faded. Then, I tried to run to them, but an invisible wall was stopping me.

No.

Someone was stopping me.

I turned around, to see a blonde girl, probobly older than me, with green eyes. Next to her, there was a brown haired girl with red eyes. She was in my age.

They both had a smile on their face. But the smiles were diffrent. The brunette had a friendly smile, a caring smile, while the blonde had a smirk on. A devillish smirk.

She stared at me, and I had the huge urge to run away, to hide so that she never could find me. I wanted to beg help from the little girl, she seemed unawere that the older girl was standing there.

But my voice couldn't reach her.

At the same time, the blonde girl noticed how I tried calling the girl, and her just head turned towards the smiling girl.

'RUN!' I screamed, but my voice simply didn't come out. I took a hold of my throat, almost suffocating myself.

The older girl took her hands around the younger one, who's smile never faded. And then she killed her, letting her body fall to the ground.

The girls still had a smile on their faces. And then, the evil one turned her head towards me.

I knew what she wanted. She asked me to kill her the way she killed the girl, the way she killed me.

It has been over one month now, and I still can't believe that she is dead. I still believe that she is somewhere out there...

But that is just as crazy as thinking that my parents could be alive. They are not. And so is Melanie.

I was found at the gates to Kohoha, with a enorm wound in my back and bloodloss. Naruto was beside me, but he was alive. Naruto didn't remember anything from that day, and to be honest, it was like a blur for me too.

I remembered the pain in my chest, I remember her tears and the kiss at my forhead. And her saying Good Bye. But thats all.

Later, after three weeks search, they labeled her as 'Dead' because they found a huge amount of her blood in a river. Any ninja would die from that much bloodloss.

I heard a knock on my door. I walked to it, and opened it, to find my team there. They all had black clothes on, and Sakura held yellow flowers in her hand.

Since we didn't know if Melanie was really a traitor, or an enermy to this village, the Hokage decided that he would not label her as a 'Missinin'.

Her name was now written on the K.I.A. stone, and today we were going to say good bye to her.

I nodded and followed them in silence. I remembered her smile, how she was happy. That was until we got to know the truth.

Actually, we never got to know anything about her, really. But if you ask me, I think that we could stick to the Molly memories. That would have been better.

I heard Sakura sob, and it was not a surprise that she cared... Sure, they may hated eachother, but still, they were a team.

Thought rushed over to me. I was going back to the hospital after this. And the only thing bothering me aside from Melanie was Naruto.

I'm not sure if I would stay here any longer. I-

We were there. And in that secound, it started raining. None of us cared. And I don't know how many hours we spent there, staring at her name.

"めぁにえ てんし ふじわら"

"Melanie Tenshi Fujiwara"

It said. Kakashi was the one who left first, then Sakura followed him. Me and Naruto stood there in an endless silence. Then he broke up into tears and sobs.

It continued raining. I looked up in the sky, not caring that the rain got into my eyes. I remembered how she saved me from her own jutsu... It was right here.

I remembered how we met for the first time.

'Hi. My name is Molly Fujiwara, and the Hokage said that I could live with you, from now on. You are Sasuke Uchiha, right?'

I smiled at the flashback. If only I could have more time with her...

I looked at Naruto and took his hand.

"We have to let her go."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

32.3K 750 18
Y/N Uchiha has been an outcast ever since she killed her entire clan, except for her two brothers. She has been in the Akatsuki for quite a while now...
24K 547 15
Yuki Ayumu was an ordinary girl that loved Naruto. Specially the Akatsuki. She wishes she could be apart of that world. Unfortunately, she dies in a...
47.3K 2K 47
After the Fourth Shinobi War was over, Tenten could finally mourn the loss of her lover and teammate, Neji. When a strange woman approaches her one d...
9.7K 546 36
She was mute, because of the man who killed her mother, father, and siblings, hell her entire village. She didn't have any friends because there were...