The Fuckboy ~S.M.~

By YahGurlAndrea

She's a nerd with a hard life... He's a arrogant fuckboy with a easy life... How will this end... ... More

I {Science Projects...} - rewritten
II {...Ruin My Life}
III {Staying Over}
IV {Friends???}
V {Three Rich Bitches}
VI {The Bike}
VII {Surprise In The Attic}
VIII {Once a Fuckboy, Always a Fuckboy}
IX {The Football Game}
X {The Party}
XI {On Sundays We Chill}
XII {A Small House}
XIII {Mondays Suck}
XIV {Hell}
XV {Oh Lord Help Me}
XVI {TGIF}
XVII {surprises}
XVIII {More Surprises}
IXX {Lies}
XXI {Magcon b}
XXII {Truth or dare}
XXIII {Stupid Text}
XXIV {Diana}
XXV {Sweater Weather}
XXVI {Ex-Dumb}
XXVII {Just Believe Him}
XXVIII {Back To Home}
XXIX {DAD!?}
XXX {New Family}
XXXI {The Accident}
XXXII {Pizza}
XXXIII {Brother}
XXXIV {Rotten Family}
XXXV {Confused}
XXXVI {At Home}
XXXVII {Future}
XXXVIII {About The Tour}
XXXIX {Don't Forget Me} LAST CHAPTER
AUTOR'S NOTE

XX {magcon.a.}

4.3K 64 7
By YahGurlAndrea

{Courtney's POV}

FINALLY FRIDAY! IT WAS SO MUCH LONGER THEN THE LAST TIME!

I ignored Shawn the whole time.

He got in some trouble with Justin, I mean that's what I heard, but I just want to have fun this weekend and no drama.

Not here means no Shawn, no Shawn means no drama, no drama means boring life, boring life means good 'cause I won't screw it up.

I asked my dad about this tour thing and he said it was okay.

It's just...

I get the feeling that he lately he isn't...

He anymore...

I know this sounds crazy... Maybe it's just the stress that is getting me... Yeah, that will it be... I think... No, clear your mind Court, this is gonna be fun!

I grab my backpack, with the only 2 jeans I have, some plain shirts, some underwear and socks, out of my locker and close it. We only stay there till Sunday, so I don't need a lot...

But what if I take not enough for these days... But then what if I take too much... Okay don't stress Court! You always do it with not much, this weekend is gonna be okay!

I go to my bike and start riding to the diner. When I'm at the diner, I see Rosie already standing at her car.

"COURT!"

"RO!"

I run to her and I hug her.

"Why you need to go to Toronto?"

"I'll explain it in the car."

"And what happened between you and Shawn?"

"I ignored him the whole time. The girl I saw him with, says that he forced her to do it, that she's pregnant and that Shawn doesn't take responsibilities while Shawn... I don't know what he says or do. Most important is that I'm gonna have fun with no drama!"

"That's great! Let's go to Toronto!"

And we both get in the car. She turns on the radio and we start to ride.

"So now tell me, what are you gonna to in Toronto?"

"There's something called Vine, it's an 6 sec. videoapp and I posted some videos on it of me and my guitar. And there is something called MAGcon, it stands for Meet and Greet Convention. It's a tour where fans can meet there favorite social media stars and they wanted me to join. So I was like: Why not."

"That's so cool! Are there also other that are going?"

"Yeah but I don't know their names."

"And are you excited?"

"A little bit..."

"Gurl don't stress, it's gonna be fine. By the way, do you want that I'll pick you up again?"

"Oh I don't want to bother you..."

"Bother!? You're like my little sister! You never bother me! When and where?"

"Sunday around 10 PM."

"Perfect!"

And she smiles while focusing on the way.

°°°

There was a tragic jam so it took us 45 minutes instead of 30. But we're still on time because we left around 10 past four. I take my backpack and step out her car.

"Bye hun! Good luck! And remember: BREATH!"

"I'll do that!", I laugh and she starts to ride back to home.

Aaaaaah! Don't stress Court, just breath...

Breath...

Okay...

I'm fine.

Totally fine...

I walk into the lobby of the hotel and it's enormous! Like holy shit! "You must be Courtney, right?", an older man asks me. He's not that old, maybe around the 30/40? I'm bad in ages.

"Yep, that's me."

"I'm Bart," and we shake hands, "the manager, and that are some of the other guys."

"Hi!", and I wave to the 5 guys.

"I love your vines! Your voice is incredible!", a guy with brown hair says.

Wait... A lot of guys have brown hair.

"Oh shut up Aaron, she definitely has a boyfriend, don't even try", the guy with the bandana says. "I wasn't trying to get her, not everything in life is about that, sometimes people just want to be nice."

"Not for Taylor", a blond guy claims with a cute laugh.

"Maybe we should introduce our self's instead of fighting like a bunch of girls", the Asian guy says.

"Okay first of all, girls don't fight like that, they pull at each other's hair," I laugh, "and second of all, smart idea."

Then another brown haired guy starts to talk: "I'm Jack Gilinsky, the bandana guy is Taylor, the one that complimented you is Aaron, the blond guy is Jack Johnson and the Asian guy is Carter." They all wave at me.

"I saw some of your vines, they are so funny!", I say with a smile.

"I know", Taylor answers like a diva.

"She was talking to us all, idiot", Carter says annoyed.

"Doesn't mean that I can't say that I know that they are funny", Taylor replies. Then out of nowhere Aaron smacks Taylor and all the boys are going wild.

This is gonna be a looooong weekend...

We're all laughing when Bart interrupt us. "So the other guys are coming later because they are stuck in traffic. They are unbelievable... So that means that you guys need to wait a little longer."

"Who are the other guys?", I ask.

"You're gonna LOVE them! One of them also sings", Carter exclaims. "Yeah! You guys should do a duet! That would be so cute!", Johnson squeals. "I already ship it", Tay imagines. "But you never saw us together?", I ask confused. "So, doesn't mean that I can't ship it."

Then out of nowhere, I get attacked by someone... With a hug!? I see a girl with a lot of curls and she's wearing cat ears. "FINALLY A GIRL! I'M NOT LONELY ANYMORE!", she screams and everyone starts to laugh.

"That my lady, is Mahogany Lox.", Gilinsky introduces.

"HI!", she almost screams.

"Are you always that loud?"

"Only if I'm really exited."

We all sit down and wait. You know, I'm curious for who the guy is that sings, maybe we can do a duet together... After fifteen minutes talking we finally hear some guys outside. Wait... I know that voice from somewhere.

Noooooooo...

I hear everyone saying "Heyyyy!" And stuff like that and they go greet the guys, except for me. I just stand there, hoping it's not who I think that it is...

"Courtney!?"

Oh no...

I pretend like I didn't hear him and go to the other three guys.

"Wassup Court!", Matt exclaims surprised.

"Wait, since when you're joining magcon!?" Cam asks while he hugs me.

I just shrug. "Since now."

"Wow, you guys know each other?", Johnson asks confused.

"Yep, we go to the same school", Nash laughs as he puts an arm around me.

"Courtney, that guy there standing like a statue also sings, don't worry, he probably is blinded by your beauty", Carter says while he laughs.

Shawn looks annoyed at him and Taylor joins him.

"Hash tag SHIP IT!", Taylor yells excited but I look annoyed at him. "Don't.", I simply state and I hear Carter saying "ooooh".

"Oh come on Court," Shawn says while he walks towards me but I step backwards, "you can't ignore me the whole time!"

I just turn around and pretend like I didn't hear him. I walk towards Mahogany and Aaron and start talking with them. Taylor and Carter are looking confused.

Here goes my no drama weekend...

A/n: Everyone around me is sick and I'm 100% sure I'll soon also be sick

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
231K 4.6K 90
i got bored and created this shitty thing.
61.2K 1K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
1.7M 51.7K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...