WGM Again?! (Taeun Fan-Fic)

By anniekim03

Summer 2016: Once-WGM-couple SHINee's Taemin and Apink's Naeun start dating for real! A Fan-Fic which describ... More

Chapter 1: We Got Married returns
Chapter 2: It wasn't that hard
Chapter 3: the second isn't any better
Chapter 4: I'll go two thirds
Chapter 5: I want to go out
Chapter 6: Everyday your bright smile doesn't change
Chapter 7: Coward
Chapter 7.5: Victon's Couple Quiz
Chapter 8: My Hyun! My Bum!
Chapter 9: Do you regret it?
*Chapter 10: Oraenmaniya
*Chapter 11: Tell me the truth
*Chapter 12: even back then
*Chapter 13: I'll call you
*Chapter 14: I want to show you every inch of me
Chapter 15: ajubeoni
Chapter 16: a snowflake
Chapter 17: Merry Christmas
Chapter 18: Christmas eve
Chapter 19: Christmas Party
Chapter 20: I'm Naeun's boyfriend
Chapter 21: I didn't get her pregnant
Chapter 22: There's no other reason, right?
Chapter 23: I've already dated before!
Chapter 24: birthday party
Chapter 25: I Smile
Chapter 26: Stay away from Naeun-ah
Chapter 27: because I get insecure
Chapter 28: I promised
Chapter 29: I wanted to... but I also didn't...
Chapter 31: Let's be normal for once
Chapter 32: Truth or Dare!
Chapter 33: casual
Chapter 34: you're so lucky
Chapter 35: see you soon
Chapter 36: a feeling
Chapter 36.5: It's going to be your time soon
Chapter 37: Don't you feel ordinary now?
Chapter 38: Aeropuerto de M...
Chapter 39: I wasted two hours happily
Tag
Chapter 40: take me shopping
Chapter 41: No ask his number!
Chapter 42: I don't want to let go
Chapter 43: lovebirds
Chapter 44: take your time
Chapter 45: someone I've known
Chapter 46: Busy and busier
Chapter 47: resolution
Chapter 48: meant to be
Chapter 49: nowhere else to go
Chapter 50: I love you
Epilogue, Part 1: Jinki-hyung will be last
Epilogue, Part 2: I want to be groomsman
Epilogue, Part 3: the first
Epilogue, Part 4: perfect
Epilogue, Part 5: marriage registration
Epilogue, Part 6: Namjoo's boyfriend
Epilogue, Part 7: good or bad thing
Epilogue, Side Story 1: I won't cry
Epilogue, Part 8: always be happy
Epilogue, Side Story 2: first date
Epilogue, Part 9: beginning

Chapter 30: It's okay

887 20 3
By anniekim03

Naeun's P.O.V

"Naeun-ah, time to stop moping around," Bomi-unni woke me up happily.

I sighed.
"Just because I told you guys about my worries yesterday, that doesn't mean they just disappear like that," I defended with closed eyes. "Besides, it's too early to get up or be energized."

"Early as in early in the morning or early as in 'you're still too concerned'?" Bomi-unni questioned my choice of words amused.

"Both," I replied and gave her a menacing look but failed that task as my eyes wouldn't open because the door opened and let in the bright sunlight just that moment.

"You have to get up and deal with your issues," Eunji-unni, who had opened the door, scolded me.

She then grinned brightly and winked at me cheerfully, "We actually have something to cheer you up! It's at the breakfast table. So, hurry up!"

I tolled my eyes. Why is it that my members think every problem can be solved with food?

But at the breakfast table sat a young and good-looking man. He wasn't necessarily the solution to my problems but definitely a big help.

"Good morning, Naeun-ah. How have you been?" Oppa asked as he stood up from the breakfast table and went over to give me a small peck on my cheek.

I just stood still and stared at him in awe as if he hasn't been my boyfriend for over a year already.

He chuckled and answered his own question by himself ignoring my lack of response, "Why am I even asking? If I didn't know, I wouldn't be here after all."

This time I gave a simple nod.
After that nod he smiled brightly but I knew it wasn't a natural smile but a smile he gave to cheer me up.
"Let's eat first," he said and led me to a chair. "I bright you guys some treats."

I sat down on the chair he had offered me and eyes his "some treats". He had brought donuts, beagles, biscuits and coffee.

I picked up a beagle filled with blueberries and took a bite.
I couldn't help but let out a loud mhmm at the blueberries and cream taste filling my senses.

I'll take back my words from earlier.  Food is the solution to everything! At least temporarily.

Oppa chuckled at my reaction and his cheekbones rose almost instantly. This time his smile was genuine.

I immediately felt happier myself and for a while I managed to forget about the reason why he was even here.
.
.
.
"Here's your phone," Eunji-shi gave me my phone back while Naeun-ah was getting ready.
"Thanks!"

I unlocked my phone. One missed call from our manager four days ago. I then opened my call log. A call from Naeun-ah last week. That's it.

Maybe my messages?

Jongin-ah: Hyung, is your flight today?

Jinie-hyung: Don't forget your wallet again!

Jongin-ah: Hyung, are you on the plane already?

Eomma: When are you coming home again? Bring Naeun-ah next time again.

Jongin-ah: You must have arrived by now.

Moonkyu: Where are you right now? Why aren't you answering Jongin?

Jongin-ah: Lee Taemin, did you lose your phone again?

Minho-hyung: Tell us when you've arrived.

Jongin-ah: Text me when you find your phone again, hyung.

I laughed at Jongin's messages but decided that he could wait.
Instead I sent a message to Minho-hyung first notifying him of my location.

But...there were no messages from Naeun-ah. How weird. Eunji-shi clearly told me Naeun-ah had sent a ton of messages to my phone and even called some times. Why were there no signs of any unread messages or missed calls from her?

I opened my chat with Naeun-ah but there was nothing I hadn't seen already. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Just that moment Naeun-ah came in and sat down next to me.
"You must have heard something if you flew all the way here from Japan, right?" she asked.

I nodded.
"I heard you needed help and were seeking my advice."

"That's kind of true," she confirmed and emphasized with a nod.
"It wasn't such a big deal. But I didn't know what to do. I wanted to tell you. I missed you. I just wanted you to be here."

"Here I am," I answered. "What will happen now?"
"Mollayo," she answered and shook her head cutely.
Then a grin broke out on her face, "But now that you're here everything seems better."

I smiled at her answer.
"Don't worry. It will be fine. No matter what happens, I'll be here for you," I promised with a cheerful smile.

Naeun's P.O.V

"So, what exactly happened?" he asked.
"You don't know?"
He shook his head.
"Then what made you come here?" I asked. I couldn't believe he came flying from a different country when he didn't even know what had happened.

"Well, I heard that you kept sending messages to my phone. Isn't that enough to make one worry?"
"I guess," I nodded.
.
.
.
"You did well," he smiled and patted my head after hearing the whole story. "I'm sorry you had to hurt your friend because of me."

"No, I wanted to do that. Seriously," I smiled back but tears started to well in my eyes.

"Do you want to talk to Jaemin one more time?" Oppa asked.

I shook my head.
"I don't know what to say to him," I admitted seriously. I was seriously confused and absolutely didn't know what to do. I already felt my eyes getting wet  out of hopelessness. "He was once a really good friend. But I don't think we can go back to what we once had. I would like it if we could be friends again but I'm not sure whether I can ask that of him."

"Some things are just bound to happen," oppa said.
"I will tell you my honest opinion. If I were in his shoes, I wouldn't want the girl I love to ask me to remain asks her friend while I have to get over these feelings. That would just be too cruel."

He smiled sadly, "I think you two just weren't meant to be friends forever. I'm not telling you that as your possessive boyfriend. I'm telling you that as a person who has experienced unrequited love before."

Taemin's P.O.V

She nodded understandingly, "Thank you."

I wasn't sure what exactly she was thanking me for but just smiled at her and wiped away a single tear which had managed to escape from the corner of her eye.

I watched as Naeun-ah then stood up and grabbed her phone.
She called someone. She turned the phone on speaker and put the phone on the ground.

"Yes, Naeunie?" Park Jaemin answered the phone.

"I'm sorry about what happened that day," Naeun-ah brought out immediately.

"I-it's okay," Park Jaemin comforted her.

She looked troubled and was slightly shaking. I took her hand and tried to comfort her.

She took a deep breath and continued, "I'm sorry but I meant every word that day. I'm sorry I'm too cowardly to meet up with you and tell you in person."

"It's okay," he said again.
"Th-that's everything," she said and reached out her hand to hang up.

"Wait," I interrupted and cursed myself at the same time.
"Lee Taemin?" Jaemin asked disbelievingly.

"Naeun-ah thinks of you as an important friend," I blurted out. "I'm sorry your friendship had to end that way. I mean it. I don't exactly regret what happened but I'm still sorry to you."

Jaemin chuckled on the other end, "Thank you guys for being so honest."

After that he hung up.
I looked at Naeun-ah who was smiling but had again lost a single tear I wiped away.

I'm sorry it's been so long. I guess you could say I simply had writer's block. I absolutely had no idea how to end this conflict. I hope it's fine this way.
I hope I'm back for a while now. I still have three more exams and a presentation before holidays start but I'll try to write a lot when that's over and holidays start^^
Thank you for waiting for me (:

Thanks for requesting the Victon chapter. I'll try to write it as soon as possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 291 36
In the world of flashing cameras and soaring aspirations, Naeun, a dedicated freelance model juggling her studies, shares a deep, secret love with Ta...
278 35 31
The last 5 years of Lynn's life have been all about loss and rebuilding. Stray Kids, her favorite K-pop group, kept her going. She could get lost in...
7.8K 326 53
A Taemin x Naeun Fantasy Story that circles on faeries, magic, love and epic adventure. [Also Posted on Asianfanfics: Link on my Profile] "Once upon...
109K 3.4K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...