Dragons Love (Sting x Reader...

By AbiToto

Complete 18 year old (Y/N) Dreyar is the Shadow God Slayer of Fairy Tail. However, she holds one of the most... More

We're Back Everyone
It's Over Gray
A Day With Natsu
We're Going to the Beach?
A Day at the Beach Part 1
A Day at the Beach Part 2
Strange Encounter
8th Place?
A "Date" With Sting
Kissed by Two Dragons in One Night
(Y/N) vs Bacchus
Fights and Confessions
Mr. Dreyer Part 1
Mr. Dreyer Part 2
Hey Sting
Eavesdropping
We'll Protect Eachother
Rogue...
I Remember
For Fairy Tail
We Won
The Ball
Fairy Tail Battle Royal
(Y/n) VS Gray
(Y/n) VS Natsu
(Y/n) vs Natsu part two
Headaches and What Ifs...
Over My Dead Body
The Voices in My Head
Mard Greer and the Demon of the Night
And Maybe Mine Too
Her Life is in My Hands
Let's Play
The Two She Loves
Defeat the One You Love to Save Her
Yoru No Akuma
Salamander
She's Right Here
Time to Make a Choice
Ending 1 - Sting
Special Ending

Ending 2 - Natsu

339 9 0
By AbiToto

Your P.O.V.

"A choice huh?" I sighed. I closed my eyes for a minute while I thought. When I opened them I saw and eager Erza, Natsu, and Sting all staring at me. I sweatdropped. 'Why is Erza here?"

"Okay then." I took and a deep breath and looked at Natsu and Sting. "I choose Natsu. I'm sorry Sting."

"ALLLL RIIIGHT!" Natsu cheered while pumping his fist in the air. "IN YOUR FACE EUCLIFFE!" Sting sullenly got out of his chair and left the fairy tail guild hall with a pout. Lucy was crying while Erza went on about a wedding or something. Natsu leaned over the table and kissed me. I smiled. Then Natsu got an evil grin on his face.

"HEY LAXUS!" he yelled. "WATCH THIS!" He kissed me again then yelled, "AND SINCE SHES MY GIRLFRIEND YOU CANT GET MA-"

Next thing I knew Natsu was sent flying. I laughed. Some things will never change.

'To think Id end up dating the stupid pyro who I always butted heads with. Life is crazy.'

A/N - comment with a heart if you read this story for Natsu!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.8K 13
(Y/N) (L/N) a very mysterious girl. She is a Fairy Tail member, but not just any Fairy Tail member, no she's a triple S-Class wizard, a Shadow God Sl...
1.8K 59 24
In the vibrant world of Fiore, where magic reigns supreme and adventure awaits at every turn, a new hero emerges from the shadows of his brother's le...
174K 3.7K 25
I'm (Y/N) Dreyar, Laxus' little sister. We've been in this guild since we were kids so we all grew up together, looking back on it now I realised how...
287 1 10
A young girl appears at the guild wanting to join Fiore's no 1 guild Fairy tail. all the members welcome her into their family with open arms howeve...