immortal ⇢ h.s

Oleh TigerTay

"I know you can't choose who you fall in love with, but I never thought it'd be a vampire." Lebih Banyak

immortal » harry styles
author's note
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
epilogue

twelve

5.5K 148 25
Oleh TigerTay

"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."-W.D

Song for this chapter: Kiss and Tell by Justin Bieber

.

.

After everyone was in the living room none of us knew what to do. "Movie?" I asked and Dylan and Harry shook their heads. "Game?" I asked and Meredith hesitated. "What kind of game?" She asked and I shrugged. "I'm open for suggestions." I said and they all exchanged glances. 

My phone vibrated next to me so I picked it up. It was from my mom saying that she was at her lawyers office downtown and she might not be home tonight. I sighed and told her it was fine. "What?" Meredith asked sensing my disappointment.

"My mom's staying the night downtown." I told her and she nodded. I looked over at Harry to see a smirk on his face. "What?" I asked him and he smiled mischievously glancing at each of us. "How about we play never have I ever, but there's a twist." He said and Dylan had a knowing look on his face.

"Alcohol." Dylan smirked and Harry nodded. "Harry, no." I said and Meredith shrugged. "Come on, Cay! You never do anything fun." She said and I was about to protest, but she was right. I really don't do anything interesting. 

"Fine." I groaned and she cheered. "I'll go get the alcohol." She said and jumped off the couch. I didn't feel like questioning how she knew where my dad kept the alcohol. She returned a few minutes later with a bottle of clear liquid in her hand.

"Vodka? Really? Couldn't you have chosen something not as strong?" I asked, but from the look on her face she wasn't going to put it back anyways. "No." She said unscrewing the top of the bottle. "Okay so, how does this work?" I asked as we all sat around the bottle.

"Someone will say never have I ever done something and if you've done it you take a drink if you haven't you don't. Simple." Dylan explained and I nodded uneasily. I wasn't really sure about this. "Who wants to start?" Meredith asked with an eager look on her face. 

"I will." Harry said and I bit my lip in worry. This definitely wasn't a good idea. "Never have I ever kissed a guy." He smirked and me and I rolled my eyes. Meredith grabbed the bottle and took a sip and I hesitantly took the bottle from her and took a quick drink.

The liquid burned as it slid down my throat. This is why I don't drink it gives you a headache and hurts to drink it. Harry looked at Meredith expectantly and she sighed, trying to think of something to say. "Never have I ever..." She trailed off.

"Never have I ever gotten a hickey from Harry." She smirked at me and my eyes widened in realization. I quickly moved my hair back to cover the ugly bruise on my neck. Harry laughed and Meredith rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.

I glared at both of them and took another drink from the battle. They're teaming up on me! It's not fair! "Never have I ever given a girl a hickey." Dylan said and I mentally thanked him for going against Harry. Harry laughed and took the bottle. 

"You're obviously not doing something right in your life then." He chuckled and drank from the bottle. Everyone's eyes turned to me once he set the bottle back down in the middle. I couldn't think of anything so I said the first thing that came to my head.

"Never have I ever kissed a girl." I said technically copying Harry's, but I honestly didn't care. Dylan and Harry both took a drink from the bottle. "Never have I ever thrown a party." Harry said and I was honestly shocked. 

Meredith and Dylan both took a drink and I was relieved that Harry didn't target me that time. "Never have I ever watched a movie that had people having sex in it." Meredith said and Dylan and Harry both took a gulp of the awful liquid. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Never have I ever had sex with a guy." Dylan said and both Meredith and I took a sip. Harry looked at me in shock. "You're not a virgin?" He asked me with a confused look. I blushed and looked down. "No." I said and he chuckled at my reaction.

After that awkward question we continued playing for awhile, but we stopped once Meredith was so drunk she could barely keep her eyes open, Dylan wasn't much better. Harry was completely sober though which confused me.

I was a little buzzed, but all of their questions were sexual and I really haven't done many things in that area. I showed Dylan and Meredith to the guest room, because God knows they shouldn't be driving back. 

Meredith fell asleep as soon as she hit the mattress so I didn't have to worry about them doing stuff together in the guest room. I shivered at the thought, but I quickly pushed it out of my thoughts. I walked back downstairs and walked towards the kitchen to make myself some hot chocolate.

I heard someone come in the kitchen, but I knew it was Harry so I didn't pay much attention to it. "Where are your cups?" Harry asked as I stuck my cup under the coffee maker. I didn't put the grounds in so it was just making hot water.

"The cabinet above the sink." I told him as I waited for the coffee maker to heat up. He found the cabinet and grabbed a glass and got some water from the sink. Once my hot water was done I reached into the cabinet and grabbed the box of hot chocolate. 

I opened the packet and poured the contents into the water. I stirred at and I felt Harry's gaze on me. "What?" I asked as I turned to face him. "Nothing." He said, but I knew he was lying. "Tell me."I demanded and he rolled his eyes. 

I could've repeated what he said to me earlier, but I honestly wanted to know why he was looking at me. "Harry." I said and he sighed. "You're seriously not a virgin?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "No, Harry. I'm not." I said for the second time tonight. 

"I find that hard to believe." He said and I sighed. "Believe it." I said and he chuckled. I sat at the table while I drank my hot chocolate. "You seriously aren't?" He asked and I glared at him. "Harry, no I'm not a virgin. Do you have a problem or something?" I asked but he ignored me.

Once I finished with my hot chocolate I set it in the sink and turned around. I yelped when I realized Harry was standing really close to me. He leaned forward so that his hands were resting on the counter behind me and I was trapped between his arms.

"Harry." I said and tried to move, but he wouldn't let me. He leaned in closer to me so his lips were centimeters away. "You have no idea." He breathed out raspy. "How much I want you." He continued barely above a whisper.

I widened my eyes at his words and froze in place. "Harry, no." I said as he moved closer to me if that's even possible. "Why not?" He asked and I shuddered feeling his breath on my face. "I-I can't." I said and  moved away from him. Which was a lot harder then it seems. 

"Caylah." He said coming back over to me. "Harry, do you-" I stopped myself and shook my head. "Do I what?" He asked curiously and I sighed. "Never mind." I said and he looked at me questioningly. "Tell me." He demanded and I sighed.

"Do you," I hesitated. "Do you like me?" I asked and he looked at me weird. "Of course I like you." He said and I sighed. "No, Harry. Do you like me? Like as more than friends?" I asked not knowing where this new found courage was coming from. 

"Do you like me?" He asked and I sighed. "I asked you first." I said and he smirked at me. "I'm not answering your question till you answer mine." He said and I sighed in defeat. "To be honest, no I don't but that doesn't mean I don't like kissing you." I said and he looked at me emotionless. 

"Well, we can both agree on that." He chuckled and I looked at him weird. "I like kissing you." He said and I nodded. He paused, "How about we make a deal." He said and I looked at him weird. "What kind of deal?" I asked uneasily. 

"You and me both don't like each other, but we do enjoy kissing each other, right?" He asked and I nodded slowly, I was still confused. "How about this; we both can kiss each other whenever we want and maybe do some other things." He said with a smirk.

"But, there's no strings attached. No relationship. It doesn't effect anything." He said and I paused. "Like friends with benefits?" I asked. "Yeah, something like that." He smirked and I paused. "Will anyone know about this? Because, I really don't want to be labeled a slut." I said and he shook his head.

"No one will know." He said and I sighed. "How long will this last?" I asked and he shrugged. "Until we don't want it to anymore." He said and I thought it over in my head. It'd definitely be adventurous, which is kind of what I needed in my life right now.

I thought it over about a thousand times in my head until I came to my decision. "H-Harry." I started. "I-I can't." I said and his expression stayed emotionless. "Why not?" He asked, but he didn't sound disappointed or angry. 

"We barely know each other and-" He began to cut me off, but I continued before he could. "Yes, I know we've known each other for almost a month now, but we don't know anything about each other. You could be a murderer for all I know." His expression hardened once I said that, but I didn't pay too much attention to it.

"We don't even like each other, Harry. It wouldn't be right to do this. I'm sorry." I said and some unknown emotion flashed through his eyes. "Don't worry about it. Liam would kill me if he found out anyways." He said and I fought back my laughter.

"What?" He asked me and I started laughing slightly. "Liam would kill you? What are you guys dating or something?" I said mocking what he said to me when we first met. "God, no." He said and his eyes flashed red for a second.

This has happened way too many times. What is going on? "Harry, your eyes did that thing again." I said and his eyes widened. "I have to go." He said and walked towards the door quickly. "Do you want me to drive you home?" I asked as I followed him.

"No." he replied and I looked at him weird. "Are you sure?" I asked but before I even finished the sentence he was out the door and walking quickly away from me. I sighed in annoyance. He's done this too many times. He's so confusing. 

[A/N: They went fast and now they're going slowwwwwwwwww. Haha so remember to vote and comment for faster updates!]

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

24.6K 926 44
Vampires aren't real. Are they? No, they can't be.
2.5K 73 27
"you don't know how hard it is to love you Harry when you don't love me back...."
117K 3.6K 23
"Do you know what it's like to love someone so much, you can't stand it, but you know they'll never feel the same way?" "Yeah...it hurts..."
38 0 5
I always knew that my life would end with me marrying a prince and being shipped off to whoever my father deemed worthy. I never expected that perso...