Where We Left Off - The Shield

By harleyreigns

Corey Gonzalez and Jaylynn Conners both return to WWE after leaving for 7 months due to injuries. But before... More

1. Back At WWE
2. First Match Back
3. At The Hotel
4. Lunch Date
5. Weird But Fun Night
6. Triple, Triple Threat
7. Wasted
8. Seriously
9. Info On Our Friendship
10. Some Time Out
11. I Think You Should Rest
12. The Triple Threat Match
13. Waiting Room
14. Going Home
15. New #1 Contender
16. Wrestle Mania!!
17. She's Back
19. Raw
20. Chicago
21. Quality Time
22. Thick As Thieves : Part 1
23. Thick As Thieves : Part 2
24. Hotel
25. Funeral

18. I'm Sorry

1.1K 36 1
By harleyreigns

2 hours later
Roman

"Wow, we should of done this month's ago." Corey said as she laid next to me, I smirked and pulled her closer to me.

"We couldn't, a few month's ago you were to sick to do anything, I still can't believe you wrestled that night." I told her.

"Yeah well, I didn't know I would be out as long as I was either." She said.

"True, so are you really all better now?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I still have check ups every single week but so far so good." She answered.

"Good, I don't ever want you to go threw any of that again." I told her and kissed her head.

"Trust me I don't either." She said and snuggled even closer to me, her face was buried in my chest. I smiled and pulled the blankets up around us.

"You know I'm not really tired." She said and looked up at me smirking.

"Are you sure?" I asked and she got on top of me.

"I'm sure."

_______________________
12:50 pm
I rolled over on my left side and seen Corey still peacefully asleep. I smiled and kissed her head and then I carefully for out of bed and put my clothes back on.

"Your leaving aren't you?" She asked and rolled over.

"I was going to." I answered.

"Ok." She just simply said. She got out of bed and got dressed to.

"That's all your going to say?" I asked her.

"Look Rome, I love you, I really do but we can't be together. So don't come back." She answered.

"Are you serious?!" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm not going to be with you anytime soon so let's just keep our distance from each other for now." She explained.

"No." I said.

"Roman it's what's best for us." She said.

"That's what you think, I don't think we should be separated." I told her.

"Well during the day at least and when we are at Raw and stuff I think we should be, you wanna come around anytime after that you can." She explained.

"You can not be serious." I said.

"I am, dead serious." She said.

"Go to hell Corey." I told her and started to walk out.

"Already been there." She said as I left. And I stopped at the door and I heard her walk into the kitchen then I didn't here footsteps any more.

"I love you rome, I'm sorry." I barley heard her say but I know that's what she said. I walked to the elevator and took it down to my floor and went to the room I shared with everyone.

"Where have you been all night?" Seth asked me as soon as I walked in. Him and Paige were making something to eat in the kitchen.

"My money's on Corey." Paige said.

"Yeah, I was with Corey." I answered.

"I'm surprised you came back." Seth said.

"Why? Because I've been an asshole lately?" I asked.

"That and the fact that you love Corey and couldn't wait to see her." Paige answered.

"Yeah well, she thought it would be best if we weren't together." I told them.

"Why?" Seth quickly asked.

"She didn't give me a real answer but I think it's because of Dean and Jay." I answered.

"I'd understand that, Dean keeps holding everything against Corey and Jay, I ain't got nothing good to say about her." Paige said.

"Yeah neither do I. But Dean he's definitely ruining everything with smart remarks." I said.

"No doubt about that."Seth said.

"Yeah well nothing that can be done I guess.'' I told them and walked out, I just wanted to be alone right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1.7K 70
Rebecca was never one to like school and that included most of the people in it. She was used to staying on the sidelines, causing a bit of drama whi...
98.6K 3.3K 34
❝He was everyone else's worst nightmare but her daydream.❞ After Finn Balor left NXT, A new rising talent took his place. Logan Perris had rose up...
338K 4.2K 49
Megan Lopez a.k.a Ashley Rollins is a WWE Diva. She is making her return to the business after almost a year and a half of receiving injuries and get...
34K 925 23
After a messy breakup she decides to step back into a ring after almost 6 years. She's met with drama, love and a whole lot of fighting. {roman rei...