The Good Boy Stopped Us From...

By CUniQue_Love

Third and final sequel to The Bad Boy Hit Me In The Face With A Baseball Bat More

Chapter 1- Better For Me
Don't worry. I'm posting a Chapter right after this
Chapter 2- Strange Feelings
Chapter 3- Feed Me Lies So I Can Cope
VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Chapter 4- Keep Your Mouth SHUT
Chapter 5- Male Fragility
Chapter 6- I'm Okay
Chapter 7- The Weirdo Cousin
Chapter 8- Through Billie's Eyes
Chapter 9- The Worse Ones
Chapter 10- Other People
Chapter 11- The Sarah I Met
Chapter 12- He Hated Me
Chapter 13- He Used Me
Chapter 14- Your Decisions
Chapter 15- Real Love
Chapter 16- Senses
Chapter 17- Blame the Cookies
Chapter 18- The Cult of Sarah
Chapter 19- Old Harley
Chapter 20- Picture Perfect
Chapter 21- Romeo's Best Friend
Chapter 22- Happy Together
Chapter 23- The Truth About Hayden
Chapter 24- Without A Girlfriend
Chapter 25- Anyone
Chapter 26- The Good Boy
Chapter 27- Mekhi's Anxiety
Chapter 28- Now You Know
Chapter 29- Users and Abusers
Chapter 30- One-sided
Chapter 31- Bad Person
Chapter 32- What Is Love
Chapter 34- In The Act pt2
Chapter 35- The Crimes of Another
Chapter 36- The Body Within I Dwell
please read
Chapter 37- Deal or No Deal
New Book: The kind I want to write
Chapter 38- A Loving Embrace
Chapter 39- Broken Machine
Chapter 40- Better Mekhi
Chapter 41- Goodbye Selfish Harley
Chapter 42- Sox
Chapter 43- Some Time Alone
message
Chapter 44- Stranger
Chapter 45- Alone
Chapter 46- The True Soulmate
Chapter 47- Shocker
Chapter 48- Love
Chapter 49- Accidents Happen
The Last Author Message

Chapter 33- In The Act pt1

2.7K 149 0
By CUniQue_Love

      I took a deep breath watching Oliver walk through the crowd. It was terrifying. Toby was terrifying. He was a cool guy and he always admitted when he was wrong but I wasn't sure he would let us off with a pat on the back or a hug this time. I was definitely not getting a hug.

    Oliver finally disappeared and I began to walk into the crowd. My whole view of parties was starting to change. I hated them...completely. People touching me made me uncomfortable. And the smells.

A girl began to dance on me and I quickly pulled away. She leaned over and began to gag. I crinkled my nose at her as her puke covered the floor. People backed away from her.

I also stumbled backwards unknowingly bumping into my target. A cup hit the floor and beer covered my white sneakers.

Courtney gasped and looked down at my shoes. "I'm so sorry," she looked at me.

I nervously smiled. "It's okay. You're not the first person to bump into me today."

She looked a bit scared but a smile hit her cheeks. "You're Oliver's boy-"

"Just friend. We were....experimenting. Turns out we were both confused. You know?"

She slowly nodded. "Okay." Her eyes were full of sadness.

I furrowed my brows trying to seem concerned. "Are you okay?"

"I uh...I'm fine," she tucked her hair behind her ear. "I mean...Toby and I are fighting. But it's okay."

My phone began to buzz. I looked down at it.

Oliver: I've found Toby. I'm stalling.

"Why are you guys fighting?"

She shrugged, a smile on her face and tears settling in her eyes. "I don't know. I asked him if he was cheating and he flipped out." Her heavy speech said tipsy all over it.

"Sounds like he is."

Her eyes grew.

"I mean...Most of the time guys only get extremely upset if they are cheating," I shrugged knowing that wasn't one hundred percent true.

Courtney sighed. "Well...I shouldn't be surprised. I've done things myself." Her eyes suddenly met mine with suspicion "Has Oliver told you-"

"He's somewhere in the crowd," I tried to act like I didn't know what she was going to ask. "We're having trouble ourselves."

"What's going on?"

"Well, his ex seems to having feelings for me. I turned her down but they're both my best friends." My eyes met the floor. "So, I've lost them both." I had only lost one of them.

"I guess we're both having bad nights."

I nodded. "Wish I could just feel free for a few seconds. Care free."

She stared at me then she opened her mouth to say something. A smile suddenly hit her cheek.

I furrowed my brows watching her giggle and run her fingers through her hair. "What's so funny?"

"I don't know. I just had a thought. But it's not...it's not a good idea."

"Try me. I'm up for anything right now-"

"Do you wanna...maybe go upstairs with me?"

I stared at her and gulped. I knew this was technically the plan. Get her to get me alone. But I was supposed to be drugged not completely fine. "Uhm...I don't-"

A girl suddenly tapped Courtney's shoulder.

I looked down at my hands. They were trembling...enough that she would notice. I was terrified. Willingly putting myself in harm's way. I was making myself vulnerable to something I shouldn't.

The girl whispered something in Courtney's ear and looked at me. She winked.

I raised my brows at her.

Courtney opened the purse that hug from her right shoulder to her left hip.

The girl wouldn't take her eyes off of me. "Flynn, right?"

"Yep," I flashed a smile at her.

Courtney shoved something in the girl's hand then she looked at us both.

"Do you maybe," the girl danced closer to me," wanna dance with me?"

I looked at Courtney.

She grabbed the girl's arm and pulled her away from me. Then she whispered enough for me to hear her. "Tina? I don't think you want this guy-"

"I know who I want, Courtney. You only supply me. Back off, okay?"

Courtney looked at me.

I smiled at her so it wouldn't seem like I had heard them.

She gave me a lightning smile back then she continued to whisper. "Tina, please. There are plenty of other people you can do this with. Not him."

"Is it because you want him for yourself?"

Courtney turned white. "That was one time-"

I furrowed my brows. Were they referring to Oliver?

"Listen to me," the girl glared up at her. "I'm taking this guy whether you like it or not. Like I always tell you, you can join us whenever you like." The girl looked at me and smiled.

"There is no us in what you do to them," Courtney whispered to her one last time. "There's only you." She looked at me. "Flynn, this is Tina."

I smiled at the girl, knowing she wasn't who I was there for.

"You seem like you need someone so you can forget about Oliver and his ex. Here she is. I'll be in the living room if you both need anything." She glared at Courtney.

I watched her walk away with wide eyes then I looked down at Tina.

She put something in her mouth and smiled at me.

I knew where this was going.

Tina danced in front of me after tucking the second pill in the pocket of her jacket. I nervously stared at her unsure if I should abort the mission or stay put.

My phone began to buzz in my pocket and I quickly took it out.

Oliver: Why is Courtney in the living room? What's going on?

I gulped trying to text him back, but Tina kept bumping against me. I groaned. "Uh- Tina? I'm sorry but I have to go."

"What?" She grabbed my arm with wide eyes. "No. Don't go." Her eyes suddenly went dazed. She ran her hand up my arm.

Terrified goosebumps covered my skin.

"I uh-" My eyes met Oliver's across the room.

He looked at me with "What the hell" in his furrowed brows and wide eyes.

I yanked my arm away from Tina. "I'll be back. Stay here."

I rushed away from her and found my way to Oliver. "Courtney just left me with this drugged girl."

"Drugged girl?" He peered above the crowd at the girl dancing alone, then his eyes grew. "That's one of her friends. They're all sharing the drug. They give it to people and then sleep with them."

"How do you know-"

"I watched them for months and tried to ignore it."

I shook my head beginning to deny what was happening. "But their girls-"

"We're all selfish, Flynn. It doesn't matter who you are these days. They have needs and they want them fullfilled however they get it. That's why you need to go back."

"Go back where? To Tina?"

"Yes," he said with furrowed brows.

"Why? I can't get anything out of her. We're supposed to be filming Courtney."

He looked at the little pin on my chest.

"I feel like a creep with this thing," I gulped. "Did you really get this cheap on eBay?"

"Yeah," he nodded. "Should've seen the other creepy cameras I saw. Coat hangers...I don't even think there's such thing as privacy anymore...You take the drug and let her take you upstairs. I'll be right behind you. We need to put an end to this."

I sighed. "I'm scared."

He smiled. "Glad you can admit you're a woos."

I chuckled. 

"We'll take the footage to the authorities tomorrow. And I'll show Toby."

"But how are we supposed to get Courtney?"

He shook his head. "I don't know. I was really praying we would catch her. But at least we have her with the drugs."

I nodded then I took a deep breath. "Let's get this over with. How did the drug feel?"

His face went pale. "You'll be fine. Okay?"

I knew it wasn't going to be fine.

I made my way back over to Tina.

She immediately grabbed me. "I got you a drink," she shoved it in my face.

I held it low enough for the camera to see. Then I drank it. I took a long breath before it was interrupted by Tina slamming her lips into mine.

I watched as the light in the house grew became brighter.

She stopped kissing me and looked at me with a smile.

I furrowed my brows at her watching her face double, then triple.

"Courtney told me about your bad relationships. I think we both need a little something tonight. Don't you?"

"S-sure?" I felt like hitting the side of my head with my palm so I could see right or think straight. At least knock my senses back into place but by one blink, I found myself in the doorway of the frat house. This was not the plan.

"W-where are we going?" I tried to pull away from her but I felt completely helpless.

She smiled. "Back to my dorm."

"No," I shook my head and squeezed my eyes shut, stumbling behind her. "That wasn't the plan."

"What plan?"

Her words went over my head. "We're supposed to stay here."

"Tina!" I heard Courtney shout behind me.

I sighed hoping she would stop her.

"Where are you taking him?"

"We're going back to my dorm."

"I'm coming with you."

I shook my head, shocked and weary. "I have to...Oliver," I tried shouting.

"Oliver's with my stupid boyfriend. You don't have to worry about him."

I had changed my mind. I wasn't up for the mission anymore. I wanted to go back. I wanted to tell Oliver that I couldn't go with them. But I was helpless and scared.

I blinked then found myself in a car with Courtney's arm tucked around mine.

She looked up at me with regret in her eyes. In her heart she didn't want to do this. I could tell.

The roof began to spin. I shut my eyes again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 2.3K 40
Him: I hate myself. For what I did to her, for leaving, for everything. But what was I supposed to do? Love her while letting myself destruct? Now I...
Troublemakers By Mon

Teen Fiction

12.4K 456 21
"H-hey.. You know..." Work brain, work. "What?" he hisses. "Um... I-I think I need my inhaler. It's in the bag," great, nice move. But my hope shatte...
352K 23.4K 71
Sequel to The List Completed❀️