Kidnapped | ✔️

By zelinashantae

"I don't like him." I murmur against his lips. "It's only ever been you, Noah." He continues to kiss me, his... More

Kidnapped
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Author's Note
Extra Chapter 1

Chapter 40

44.1K 1K 130
By zelinashantae

So sorry for the delay my lovelies! I've just had a terrible case of writer's block. But I'm back and I'm better! Enjoy the chapter!

***

A V A

I get up off the bed and head to my closet to pick out a tracksuit. Just something I can easily slip in and slip out of. Noah is currently in the living room giving me my privacy so I can change.

I really don't know why I'm excited.

Maybe it's due to the fact that I've never been out with Noah since our date while I was his prisoner slash girlfriend. Or maybe it's just because Scott stood me up and I'm happy that Noah is trying to cheer me up.

For whatever reason, I'm actually glad I'll be able to get out of the apartment, even though it's late out.

I tie my hair up into a ponytail after changing and I grab my cell and wallet before leaving my room to meet up with Noah.

"You ready?" He asks me when he sees me.

"Yeah."

"Wow..." He says staring at me. "You're so beautiful." He says looking amazed.

I blush. And we just stand there. Looking at each other.

"Come on, let's go." He says after a while and we leave the apartment.

As we are crushing down the highway in silence, I look out at all the lights from the cars and buildings glowing in the dark. Everywhere looks so beautiful lit up at night.

"Your... friend, Scoot, is CEO of Marked! Inc. He's rich as hell." He silently says to me and my eyes widen.

What the fuck?! Scott's a billionaire?! For Marked! Industries?! Marked! is like a big-time corporation. I always hear about them from the news.

"Maybe he was too busy getting girls at his new club opening downtown Toronto..." He also adds, sounding extremely pissed off as usual and I roll my eyes.

He did a background check on him? Like seriously?

"First off, his name is Scott, not Scoot, and second, why are you snooping on the guy Noah?"

"I gotta check if he's safe to be hanging around my baby girl." He says, flashing his pearly whites at me.

I roll my eyes again. "I'm not your baby girl, Noah. So, get it out of your head please."

"Maybe not now, but you will be... soon. Just watch." He says feeling confident.

"Okay. I'll watch." I say, crossing my arms and he stays quiet for a while. I think he's biting the inside of his cheek.

"You know, you weren't complaining when I was making love to you last week on your bed."He smirks and I gasp. He takes one hand off the steering wheel, and takes my hand, quickly kissing it.

"Don't worry, I'll get you back." He says before releasing it and turning his focus back on the road.

***

It's nearly one and we've been driving for an hour and a half. We finally pull up at a diner downtown with a big sign saying Big Al's 24/7 Diner. Noah parks the car on the curb and turns off the ignition before turning to me.

"Cora and I used to come here a lot when we were small." He tells me and I remember about Cora.

"How is she by the way?" I ask him. Geez, I'm so horrible. I'm always with him. He just pops up at my place and I don't have the decency to ask about my friend who happens to be this sister.

No, Ava. You were just busy having a lot of sex with Noah not to notice.

"She's fine. Busy. Mostly with her new boyfriend. Remember Max?"

"Yeah."

"That's the lucky son of a bitch," Noah mumbles and I smile. I've been rooting for them. Finally! Max had some sense knocked into him and finally asked her out. God knows she was obsessed with him.

I start to remember the time we were at the beach and she was stalking him. I giggle and I hear a seat belt unfasten. I turn to look at Noah and he frowns at me.

"Why are you laughing?" He asks and I shrug.

"No reason," I say unbuckling my seatbelt and coming out of the car. Noah follows me and we go into the diner.

The inside was not like anything I've seen before. I mean I have seen diners. My mom would always watch Food Network on the television and I would always catch a glimpse of this guy who's name was surprisingly Guy, that traveled to different places in Canada and the U.S trying out different diners and recommending that people should try those places. But never have I ever lived to tell the tale that I've actually been in one.

It's so bright with colors ranging from red to yellow. It gave out a Grease type of feeling in me and suddenly I felt like I was Sandy and Noah was Danny. The diner was practically empty with only a group of guys watching a baseball game on the flat screen and a couple at the far end talking and eating their food. Noah and I took our seats at the bar. An old man who looks like he's in his late fifty's is coming out through a pair of doors that look like they lead to the kitchen. He is wearing a white apron with a baseball cap on his head.

"Aye, Noah!" The man says smiling when he sees us.

"Hey, Al." Noah reply's with a chuckle.

"Long time, no see. How are you? How's your sister?" Al says, grabbing menus and handing them to us.

"I'm fine and she's also fine. Just busy with her life."

"And who is this lovely lady with you." Al kindly smiles at me and I smile back at him.

"This is my girlfriend, Ava," Noah says confidently and my eyes widen. I turn to him about to give him a death glare but Al bumps in and stops me.

"A pleasure to meet you, dearest." He says with a smile while wiping down the counter with a cloth before putting it over his shoulder. "I'm surprised you're dating Noah. I didn't know you were even capable of being in a relationship." Al says.

Oh, snap!

I burst out laughing as Noah shrugs.

Al laughs along with me and Noah looks at us annoyed. "Why don't you get us both some sandwiches and milkshakes and leave me alone?" Noah says to him.

Al shakes his head smiling at him and then turns to me. "Girly, you must be really special if this boy is bringing you to this place. He's never brought a girl other than his sister here."

"No! That's a lie! I've brought a girl here!" Noah yells out, defending himself.

Both Al and I look at each other with an arched eyebrow and then to Noah. "Yeah... sure..." We say in unison to him and he rolls his eyes at us while we laugh at him once again. Al takes our menus away and leaves us.

Noah is quiet while I look around at the diner in awe. I feel his eyes on me and I turn to look at him. He lightly smiles at me and I do the same.

"Thank you by the way." I manage to tell him. "For taking me out of the house. To cheer me up." I say to him.

"Your welcome Ava. Anything for you." He softly says and I look down at my twiddling fingers.

" Why did you tell him I was your girlfriend?" I ask him curiously. I mean I know he wants me to be but still. He shouldn't have just blurted it out. I myself don't even know what's happening between us.

"Because you are." He clearly states.

"Noah..." I whisper, closing my eyes and shaking my head.

"All we have is this moment okay? Can I just have this for a while? Please?" He asks me and I open my eyes to look at him. He's so beautiful. I would never get tired of looking at him. He's waiting for me to answer but Al's comes back in time with our milkshakes.

So I don't have to.

***

We ate, which I was grateful for, and left telling Al goodbye. He was so friendly and kind. And the food was so good! Noah promised me that we would be back there soon as he drove us back to my place. It's now three thirty in the morning and I'm so tired. Scott has yet to call to tell me why he didn't show up.

"Thank you, Noah." I tell him once again, looking out the window.

"No problem." He says. He takes his hand off the steering wheel and squeezes my hand on my lap and I turn around giving him my attention.

"He's a jerk, okay?"

"Yeah," I mumble.

"Promise me you'll never see him again." He says looking at me straight in the eye for a quick moment.

"Noah, can we not right now?" I say to him as my eyes start to close on me. I'm too tired to think about what this is. What is this, between to two of us?

"No Ava, promise me. You have to promise me you won't let that asshole anywhere near you again. Look at what he's done to you and you barely even know him." He starts to yell.

"Shhh," I say softly with my eyes closed and he sighs before taking his hand off mine and returning it on the steering wheel. "I'm sorry. Just promise me. Please? I need your reassurance." He softly says back.

I frown as I take off my seat belt and lean on his shoulder closing my eyes once again.

"Mhm. I promise." I said before drifting off to sleep.

***

I don't know how long it was before a pair of arms picked me up and rested me down on something soft. I feel them take off my shoes and my track pants. I feel my fake leg come off and my zip-up sweater.

I should just be in a t-shirt and my underwear about now. A blanket covers my body and I snuggle more into it. But before I truly fall back into my deep slumber, a pair of lips kiss my forehead and a voice whispers a "goodnight" to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16.8K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
378K 11.9K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
Astrid By <3

Teen Fiction

2.9K 39 32
Carter slowly walked towards me, butterflies swarming in my stomach, filling every inch of me. "Assi." he grabbed my wrists, and made me look at him...
105K 3.2K 35
Avery wrapped an arm around my waist to catch me before I could get out the door. He pushed me up against the door, trapping me between his body and...