Belief - A Tom Hiddleston St...

By CrashCrushed

Emilie is a make up artistry student studying in Edinburgh. Her dreams come true when the chance of a work pl... More

Belief - A Tom Hiddleston Story
Chance
Opportunity
Packing
Leaving
Bump
Meeting
Set
Work
Admit
Dilemma
Dinner
Explain
Lunch
Panic!
Date
After
Arrival
Tour
Morning
Naps
Finally
Out
Lily
Shirt
Tears
Knot
Night
Eye
Leaving
Home
Milk & Teabags
Coffee and Surprises
Walking & Shopping
Graduation Day

Marvel Shower Gel

4.1K 115 14
By CrashCrushed

I woke up the next morning with a big smile on my face. So many things in my life were going well right now. I graduated yesterday, had the most amazing friends and family surrounding me. And that was without mentioning the gorgeous man that was currently lying next to me.

Then there was the gift he had surprised me with last night - he was taking me to the Thor premier. He wanted to take me  to the Thor premier.

I smiled at his sleeping form and, not being able to help myself, gently ran a finger down his defined cheekbone. He half smiled in his sleep and I pulled back, not wanting to disturb his sleep. I turned away to get out of bed when his arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me back to bed, my back firmly against his chest as he placed a kiss to the back of my neck. "And where do you think you're going?" He asked, his voice full of sleep and about an octave lower than normal. I smiled and lay my hand on top of his where it rested on my waist, "It's my turn to go for the shopping handsome." I sighed, "Viv's don't it the whole time I was away. I think my turn is well overdue." Tom sighed and kissed the back of my neck again.

"I can't even come with you darling, I've got a few phone interviews to do - film promo. I'm sorry." He squeezed me gently as he finished talking. 

"Don't be silly sweetheart, I wasn't expecting you to come. Do you need anything when I'm out?"

"No, thank you, darling." he shifted in bed, sitting up. "I really need to be getting on with these interviews." he said, rubbing his hands over his face as he spoke. I lay with him for a while, distracted by his naked torso when he first sat out. 

A little while later - and after a lot of kissing - we both got out of bed. Me heading to the shower and Tom crossing the room to get his phone - the list of numbers he had to phone sat next to it on my dressing table. Dialling the first number, it wasn't long before the person on the other end picked up and he walked back to the bed, finding the spot he'd be sat in moments earlier to continue the conversation.

I came out the shower a short time later and wandered around the room, my towel wrapped around me. Feeling in a playful mood today, I caught Tom's eye as soon as I entered my room. I bit my lip as he winked at me - even a simple wink from him did things to me - making no effort to hide the fact that he was staring at me. Feeling buoyed by his stare I dropped my towel and walked naked across the room to my chest of drawers, pulling out underwear and - achingly slowly - slipping it on. 

"Uh, um, yes, I'm still here. Sorry, I uh, I must've lost signal." I heard a distracted Tom apologise to the interviewer and laughed quietly, before turning around to face him now dressed in my underwear. I winked at him as he mouthed 'you're in big trouble' at me. 

I shrugged and threw my head back in laughter, finishing dressing and grabbed my bag. I walked over to the bed, giving Tom a quick peck on the cheek and whispering a good-bye to him. I heard the mattress squeak under movement and felt his hand slap me on the bum. I gasped and turned to him, trying to keep a look of shock on my face but failing miserably. I laughed and waved to him, heading out of the flat with a big grin on my face.

I walked the short distance to the supermarket and grabbed a trolley, pushing it around, reading the list and grabbing various things. Rounding the corner into the toiletry aisle I grabbed what Viv and I needed and kept walking when something caught my eye in amongst the kids toiletries. Laughing to myself, I picked it up and tossed it in the trolley, heading for the checkout.

I had bought more than I intended sand struggled slightly with the bags on the way home. Climbing the stairs I managed to get my key in the lock and kick the door open. Heading quickly to the kitchen, I dumped the bags on the floor. I heard Tom talking in the living room and headed through to greet him. He was sat on the couch with his back to me, deep in conversation on the phone. I tiptoed up behind him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, kissing him on the cheek. He grabbed my hand a made me walk around the couch before pulling me down to sit on his knee as he finished up the interview.

"Yes, pleasure. Thank you for your time. No, no, not at all. Take care, bye." He threw his phone onto the coffee table, "Hello darling" he smiled, nuzzling his face into my neck as his arms wrapped around me.

"Hello you." I smiled, my hand moving up to his hair, absently running my fingers through it - Tom emitting a small moan, "How did the interviews go?"

Tom sighed, lifting his head from my neck, "Ugh, they were fairly good. But you, missy, I have a bone to pick with you." he said, tapping the end of my nose with his finger as he spoke.

"What?" I asked, smirking and trying my best to act innocent.

"That trick you pulled this morning", he began before kissing my neck quickly, "You were very naughty darling." He continued.

"Me?" I asked, my voice higher than normal, "Nah, not me. You must have me confused with someone else." I grinned as Tom kissed my neck again making me sigh. I draped my arms over his shoulders and let my head roll back, giving him free reign to kiss my neck. I loved how he made me feel - I was in my old jeans and a baggy top, in my tiny little flat, but he made me feel like I was the only girl in the world, the most precious thing he had ever seen.

My breathing became heavier as Tom continued his magic on my neck, kissing and nipping it gently, his hands moving down to my hips.

"Tom, Tom, no." I whispered and Tom pulled back, pouting slightly at me. "Why not?" He asked, his bottom lip sticking out. I leaned toward him, placing a gentle kiss on the protruding lip. "Because I still have all the messages to put away."

Tom smiled at her choice of words, "Messages?" he asked, an eyebrow raised.

"What?" I asked, "What do you call your shopping in London, Mr?"

"Shopping." Tom stated matter of factly. 

I deflated slightly, "Well, I call them messages, so neh." I stuck my tongue out at him. "Now, help me get those messages on the bunker" I laughed as Tom bent down, picking up some of the bags.

I was rooting through one of them when I found the extra item I'd picked up. "Oh, I bought you a present sweetheart." I said, turning to Tom with the gift hiding behind my back.

"You didn't need to buy me anything darling." He smiled sincerely.

"But I saw it and thought of you, now close your eyes and stick out your hand." I ordered and Tom obliged, screwing up his face like a little kid arms extended, waiting for his gift.

I placed the present in his hand and watched as he felt it, eyes still closed, trying to figure out what it was. He eventually opened his eyes and burst out laughing, clutching the gift to his chest.

"You're so sweet darling," he kept laughing, "thank you." He smiled, leaning to kiss me.

I had bought him a bottle of Avengers Heroes shower gel. It was meant for kids but as soon as I saw it I thought of him. "You're very welcome." I kissed him before turning around to finish putting the rest of the shopping away.

"You all done?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, I think so." I folded up one of the shopping bags and looked around the small room checking nothing was missed or out of place.

"Good." he said before bending down and grabbing me by the thighs, lifting me up and putting me over his shoulder. I couldn't help but squeal as he did.

"TOM!" I laughed through my screeches, "What are you doing?!"

"Well, I need to try out this shower gel and it won't be any fun doing it by myself." His large hand slapped my bum as he walked us to the bathroom.

'Oh, so that's how you want to play?' I thought. I placed a hand on each bum-cheek and gave his bum a good squeeze. "Your bum looks real good from this angle, y'know." I had always admired his bum.

Tom laughed and unceremoniously plonked me on the floor in the bathroom before shutting the door and walking towards me, pulling his shirt over his head as he did and tossing it at me. I bit my lip and stood up as my half naked boyfriend walked toward me looking scarily good.

He stood before me, grabbing the hem of my top and pulling it over my head, throwing it on top of his on the floor with a look of hunger in his eyes.

"Now," he started, "Let's see how good this shower gel really is." 

--------------------------------------------

I just wanted to write a fun little chapter.

Em, for those who don't know, 'Messages' means shopping up here.

And, 'Bunker' is a Scottish word for the kitchen worktop.

Hope you enjoy, thanks for all the reads and votes. It's crazy that this is over 6000 reads now! Thank you all so, so much!

Big Love

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 8K 21
A year on and scientist Isobel Jones has returned from Manhattan to what she believes is her normal life. Her life is anything but normal. SHIELD hav...
85.4K 2.5K 37
Alice Sherbrooke spends her days as a college student and office assistant to her Shakespeare professor, Tom Hiddleston. The two share a bond and hav...
3.9K 245 18
Freya begins a new chapter in her life: university. She leaves New York to attend the New Asgard University. Quickly she makes good relationships wit...
253K 6K 61
You are a 22 year old female attending the University of Washington. You are majoring in international business, which requires you to take a foreign...