The Strongest Female Alpha (O...

By o0AcerLover0o

Being ordinary is good but what if your extra ordinary means extra good. Alexie Nicole Gonzales, 16 years of... More

The Strongest Female Alpha
Prologue
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Author's Note
Chapter X

Chapter I

1.4K 29 4
By o0AcerLover0o

Enjoy Minna-san!!!!

Picture of Nick/Alexie - Hailee Steinfeld

************************************************************************************************************************

NICK

"Honey, your father is here. Come and get down!" as my mom yelled from down stairs.

"Okay mom. Be right there." I picked up my bag and looked at the mirror one last time.

White tee shirt with CRAZY ME design matching skinny jeans and a boot, eyeliner to enhance my purple eyes with slight amount of makeup. Curling up my shoulder length jet black hair and I'm ready to go.

"Honey, your father is waiting. You're going to be late in your flight" mom reminded me.

"I'm ready!" I smiled; I picked the sandwich which my mom made and put in in my mouth.

I was adopted with my poster parent, Terry and Ben, when my biological parents died in a car accident. They don't have a child of their own. So when they saw me in the orphanage they didn't hesitate to adopt me which I was so very happy.

My relatives didn't want to hold accountability on me so they just passed me from other to another and ended up in orphanage.

They were both happy when they adopt me. I'm happy that even I'm not their child they wanted me and loved me just like their own.

By the way, I'm Alexie Nicole Gonzales aka Nick, 16 years of age and a werewolf. Every 16th birthday of a werewolf they must be shifted in their wolf form but when I hit my 16th years I didn't even shifted. They said maybe I'm a late bloomer. *sigh*

Today is my flight to a private island which they called Moon Island dedicated for the Moon Goddess and owned by the strongest werewolves, the King of the Wolves.

My friends and I continuing our sophomore years there, even we want to study in other university, it's the rules in our world that when the wolf turned to its 15th birthday, it required studying in his school.

The school has branches in every part of the world and it consisted of high school to college.

"Be good there honey, just call me if something happens again." Mom said worried.

"I know mom. I'll call when I arrived there." I kissed her both cheeks and headed to my father who patiently waiting for me.

"Hi dad." I climbed up to my dad's car, and waved goodbye to my mother.

"Hi honey, ready?" my dad opened the engine and drove to the airport.

We arrived at the airport and saw the older wolves with their children, recognizing them as members of our pack.

They also were studying in the school. The wolves that just turned fifteen were accompanied by our Luna, while the older ones were just by themselves or by their friends.

I saw my friends who were waiting in arrival area, Gina the hyperactive blonde with her mate Josh, the dark brown haired hunky baseball player in our town. Mia, blue eyed girl with waist length blonde hair with her mate Layne, which also a baseball player. Here comes my bestie Layla, a curly brunette with hazel brown eyes and cheerful attitude, currently mate less, just like me.

"Yow girl, why so slow." Layla said cheerfully. She hugged me and the rest of the gang.

"Hi Mr. Gonzales." greeted by Mia still clinging to Layne.

"Hi girls, boys. Sorry were late, my princess here is so early than our dog." My dad pulled me to his side and gave me loving smile.

"And girls please behave and boys please watch the girls. Behave young ones, no ditching, no cutting and no dating after the curfew hour." He reminded us, expected for the third in command of our pack.

"Yes Father." We said mockingly and laugh.

"And you my darling. Please be careful always." He kissed me and gave the ticket for the plane.

We flight half an hour from the airport and arrived. We're all standing at the baggage area to claim our things.

Me, Layla, Gina, and Mia and the rest of the gang went off to the nearest mall to buy some things that been left in our town. We just brought the important thing to less the expenses of the baggage.

After our window shopping, we drove to the school. After two long hours, we reached the campus. It is not so close to the civilization, it's been surrounded by a forest. All you can see were trees, mountain and trees.

No wonder it's an island.

We drove another 15 minutes and arrived at the heart of the school. It has a big fountain at the center and a row of benches and cherry blossoms in either side, typical scenery in university.

"Oh my gosh. Still didn't change." Gina said sarcastically, looking at our school.

"How many times I told them to change the color of the benches and the tress." She added.

"Babe, no matter what you say, they will never change it. Unless you're the owner." Josh said and kissed her in the lips.

"Ouch, my eyes. Stop in the name of Layla, I'm still mate less." Layla said, covering her eyes with her hand while the other is in her stomach acting to puke.

"You're just jealous. Go now, maybe you can find your long awaited mate." Gina said sticking out her tongue to Layla.

"Yeah, maybe you got an Alpha as a mate." Layne said wiggling his eyes. Layla frown from teasing.

"Guys hurry up, we still need to go to our rooms and unpacked. We must get our time table for tomorrow." Interrupting their conversation, I know it will proceed to war if their arguments will stay too long.

We walked in our old rooms. Gina and Josh in one room with another roommate on the second floor, Mia and Layne with Layla in another room located in the third floor, and me on the same floor, just beside Mia, Layne and Layla. Because I don't have a mate, I'm stuck with Riza which also mate less.

After few hours of unpacking, we gathered at the registrar to have our time table and subjects. Comparing to one another who has the same subject and who's stuck with the other.

We both have the same subjects because we still in our sophomore like in junior years. We still inseparable, what's were friends were for?!

We hang out for a bit, reminiscing our junior years in different location in the campus. Greeted by our old friends and classmates last year.

There no interesting happening in my life last year, so I hope it will come this year, I could find my mate, and have the happiest years in this school like what my mom said.

Finding my other half means we will be married and have kids on our own, creating a life which I always wanted. What a wonderful life!

"Hey stop dreaming. You're drooling Nick." Gina elbowed my side, returning from my dream world.

I wiped my mouth unconsciously. "Hey I'm not!" I scowled. They laugh at me like I'm a clown in a freak show.

They were teaming against me. Gosh, what a friends.

"Hey guys, by the way. Are the Seven Idiots Princes were coming back?" I interrupted their laughing.

"Yup, so ready you self to the bitchy bitch named Lorraine. She never likes you ever since the school begun" Layla said.

Unfortunately, there's someone who don't like my present from the beginning of school. Her name was Lorraine Smith; she has a wavy blonde hair and green eyes with tan complexion of skin being the cheerleader captain of our campus. She was also the titled mate of the pervert Jacob Adams, the fifth sons of the Great King of Wolves, aka the Fifth Prince

Let go back on the first day of my studying...

On the first day because of Jacob's pervertness pulled him to me, like any other women he crossed his path. And in a perfect timing she was there, Lorraine. She taught I'm the one hitting her so called mate and Jacob the good liar, didn't deny the accusations. So great, she just humiliated me in front of the crowd and called me slut in my entire year.

Thanks for my friends, rescued me in shame. So every time I cross my path with Lorraine I just lowering my head and also my pride. I just don't like creating war and just because the boy whom not my mate.

"We will be in your side whatever that bitch do to you, okay." Gina smiled.

"We will back you up whenever there's a fight." Layne posed in his fighting stance and winked.

"Yeah, very funny Layne. You're just the one enjoying if there's a fight in our school." Mia retorted.

"Hey what about Josh, he also loves it." Layne replied.

We laugh until our tummy ache. We continued our conversation and make it more enjoyable.

After our long conversations and hanging out. We bid our farewells and went to each other rooms.

I went to the bathroom and have a bath, wearing my floral printed pajama and mickey shirt. I opened my window and headed to my single sizes bed and turned off the light. Enjoying the beautiful sounds of the nightly creatures which were my lullabies.

My eyes began to be heavy and dozed off to sleep and thinking that we need our energy for tomorrow's fight. School start tomorrow and many things will happen in that day. Like what my heart says.

********************************************************************************

Just edited ^_^

Aisheteru Minna!!!

o0AcerLover0o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.9K 33
Deniz Yildizi House is 18 years old hybrid girl, she's half wolf half mermaid but just like all other werewolfs she has a mate, she thinks that her m...
2.5K 55 12
A 19 year old boy who's been locked up in his house his entire life has been given everything he's ever wanted but his parents don't really love him...
2M 53.1K 41
TITLE CHANGE! Renamed from "He's A Werewolf, My Mate, Oh, and Also The Alpha King! Carter is a beautiful, strong, determined young wolf in her pack...
242K 10.2K 32
Not the Luna. Not the Luna. That's my one request. I guess the moon goddess doesn't take requests. - She's different. She doesn't think like other...