love and war(a yn and kid luc...

By chyanneeeeee

Yn is in love with lucas but is scared to tell him...but that is only the beginning More

cast call
cast call(lucas)
cast call( Taylor)
cast call(dario)
Cast call(Anastasia)
Chapter one
Chapter 1 pt2
Chapter 2
chapter 2 pt2
Chapter 3
chapter 3(pt2)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Capter 5 (prt2)
I'm back

chapter 6

706 17 4
By chyanneeeeee

Yn's pov

When I woke up the next morning Lucas was gone but I could smell food coming from the kitchen so I walked in there and Lucas was cooking breakfast I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his back "good morning baby" he said "good morning lucas" I said quietly as I closed my eyes "you still tired ma" I nodded against his back then he turned around and picked me up sitting me on the counter I pulled him close to me and laid my head on his shoulder "the foods almost done princess" the he chuckles lightly and says "I know your hungry" I smile then laugh quietly. A few minutes later Lucas walked over and made my plate then his and we sat at the table and ate "Lucas what u got planned on doing at the house all day" he looked up at me "ima go get some movies n snacks so we can just chill today" I nod and began to finish my food he does the same after we finish we put our plates in the sink he walks upstairs to the bathroom and I wash our dishes about 5 minutes later I hear Lucas yell "Yn" so I walk up the stairs to the bathroom and he has the shower on "come take a shower with me" he smiles  I nod then walk in shut the door and began to take off my clothes he gets in and after I get done I get in with him I stood under the warm water and closed my eyes Lucas starts to wash my body for me I just stand there and enjoy the moment I sigh and open my eyes he looks at me and smiles so I smile back,I turn around and he starts to rub my lower back I move closer to him as he rubs his hands across my body, once he's finished I rinse off then I turn around and kiss his lips softly he then starts to wash himself as he washes his body I watch in lust I just wanna jump on him I lean on the wall as I watch him then he begans to rinse his body "common baby" he says as he steps out and wraps a towel around his waist I turn the shower off then get out and wraps a towel around my body I grab my tooth brush then began to brush my teeth "baby u have a one I can use" I nod "theres a new one in the cupboard over there" I pointed to it he opens it then grabs the tooth brush and opens it after we finish I walked to the room n Lucas followed behind I grab my lotion and sit on the bed I begin to rub lotion on my body and Lucas does the same after I finish I walk to the closet and look for something to wear I was thinking I might as well be a bum today since I'm staying home I laugh to myself .

Lucas pov
After me and Yn took our shower we went to the room we put lotion on our bodies then she got up to look for some clothes I just leaned back on the bed and watched her "man she is so beautiful" I thought to myself but I was broken out of my train of thought when I heard yn giggle man this girl is a goof I laugh in my head "baby are u sure we're not going anywhere today" she turns n looks at me "yes I'm sure" she nods "then I'ma wear this" she pulls out a shirt and some shorts then lays them on the bed then she walks over to her dresser and grabs a matching bra n pantie set and puts it on I got on sc and took a picture of her while she was facing me I put a emoji over her face and captioned it "a piece of art😍" posted it then put my phone away she then put her clothes on I got up put on some sweats n a shirt then layed back down she climbed in the bed and layed next to me she soon drifted back to sleep.

Pt 2 coming soon sorry it took so long

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
528K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...