Chapter 4

Yn's pov
I woke up the next morning and Lucas was gone I looked around then sighed I got up wrapped the blanket around me and walked to the kitchen slowly I sat at the counter and seen a note
"Hey princess I went to go get us some food I'll be back soon so don't go and eat up every thing I love you
,Lucas" I giggled to myself then got up and walked upstairs to my room dropping the blanket and walking into the bathroom I turned the shower on waited for the water to get hot then got in as the warm water hit my body I closed my eyes and leaned against the shower wall a few minutes later I felt two hands slowly wrap around my waist "hey baby" Lucas said "hey Lucas" I said slightly opening my eyes and leaning back towards him "how'd u sleep" he smiled a little " I slept great" I laughed a little then turned to him grabbing the bath sponge and my  seduction(vs) body wash and began to wash my body then Lucas took the sponge and began to wash my body for me I closed my eyes and held onto his shoulder as soon as he was done I stood under the water and rinsed off then got out and dried off and walked to the room Lucas soon followed I walked to my closet grabbed some sweats and a t-shirt my black lace vs pantie and bra set and laid it on the bed grabbed my lotion and started to lotion up my body Lucas wrapped a towel around his waist and watched I laughed in my head then put on my bra and panties I grabbed my sweats and put them on then grabbed my shirt and put it on I grabbed my black Nike socks then looked at Lucas as he was gettin dressed "what we finna do today Lucas" he looked up at me "hmm I kinda just wanna have a chill day let's watch movies" he says lowly " okay that sound like fun" I smiled and laid on the bed as soon as he finished he walked out the room and went downstairs I turned the tv on and got comfortable in the bed a couple of minutes later he came back with Food and Ice cream" oooo what u get me"I hopped up from the bed and grabbed the food "hmm some chicken nuggets n fries yum" I talked like a little kid he laughed and sat next to me while I started to eat he grabbed the remote and turned on( a scary movie u like).
Hours later(around 9:00)
I look over and see Lucas sleep so I decide to tease him I slid my hand in his pants and grabbed his friend starting to stroke it slowly...he starts to move around a little then I slide my hand out I climb on top of him and start to kiss all over his face Lucas wake up he wouldn't move I sat n looked at him for a second then I started to grind on him slowly he groaned quietly I giggled then stopped and got off him "Mann yn wtf" he opened his eyes and looked down at his dick which is rock hard I giggle and look at him " this shit ain't funny man"he groans I giggled quietly" I'm tired" I look at my phone and notice it's almost 10:00 "ight" Lucas says plainly I get take off my pants and lays back down Lucas turns off the tv then grabs my waist pulling me closer rubbing his lil friend against my ass "Lucas stop"I giggle "this is your fault" he says he kisses my neck and we soon both drift to sleep.

I know this chapter was kinda short and lame but I ain't really know what to say somebody kik me and give me ideas  for then next chapter😛😛😛.
Kik:chyboolin