chapter 2 pt2

Yn's pov

So after lucas asked me to be his girl we hung out for a while then he went home,I took a shower and went to bed.

The next morning...

I woke up the next morning with lucas on my mind he was supposed to take me out today so instead of wearing my glasses I put on contact's I took a shower then put on a black sundress and black sandals I left my hair down curly and put on my nose ring instead of the stud then I walk downstairs.

Dario:where you goin to all dressed up like det*he raises his eyebrow and eyes me*
Yn:I'm goin out with Lucas Dario*rolls my eyes*
Dario:mhm
Right when I was about to say something I gotta text it was Lucas lettin me know he was outside I walked out and got in the car.

Lucas:hey baby u look beautiful*smiles*
Yn:*blushes and smiles*hey Lucas
(I'm to lazy rn so we gone skip the date and were gonna be at the part where dey comin home its around 10:00)
The date was fun me and Lucas had a good time we're on our way home.
Lucas:were here yn*looks over at me and shakes me awake*
Yn:*yawns and sits up*Thank you for takin me out today it was fun*smiles*
Lucas: np princess but can I have a kiss befoe u go*pokes out his bottom lip*
Yn:*grabs his face and kisses his lips softly*
Lucas:*kisses back softly as he grabs her waist*
Yn:*pulls away slowly*I love you Lucas
Lucas:I love you to princess bye*he smiles then kisses my cheek as I get out the car*
After I go inside Lucas leaves I walked upstairs took as shower got dressed then walked downstairs to the kitchen ate the dinner Dario made then walked upstairs and went to bed.

Sorry I haven't updated lately but here ya go