chapter 6

Yn's pov

When I woke up the next morning Lucas was gone but I could smell food coming from the kitchen so I walked in there and Lucas was cooking breakfast I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his back "good morning baby" he said "good morning lucas" I said quietly as I closed my eyes "you still tired ma" I nodded against his back then he turned around and picked me up sitting me on the counter I pulled him close to me and laid my head on his shoulder "the foods almost done princess" the he chuckles lightly and says "I know your hungry" I smile then laugh quietly. A few minutes later Lucas walked over and made my plate then his and we sat at the table and ate "Lucas what u got planned on doing at the house all day" he looked up at me "ima go get some movies n snacks so we can just chill today" I nod and began to finish my food he does the same after we finish we put our plates in the sink he walks upstairs to the bathroom and I wash our dishes about 5 minutes later I hear Lucas yell "Yn" so I walk up the stairs to the bathroom and he has the shower on "come take a shower with me" he smiles  I nod then walk in shut the door and began to take off my clothes he gets in and after I get done I get in with him I stood under the warm water and closed my eyes Lucas starts to wash my body for me I just stand there and enjoy the moment I sigh and open my eyes he looks at me and smiles so I smile back,I turn around and he starts to rub my lower back I move closer to him as he rubs his hands across my body, once he's finished I rinse off then I turn around and kiss his lips softly he then starts to wash himself as he washes his body I watch in lust I just wanna jump on him I lean on the wall as I watch him then he begans to rinse his body "common baby" he says as he steps out and wraps a towel around his waist I turn the shower off then get out and wraps a towel around my body I grab my tooth brush then began to brush my teeth "baby u have a one I can use" I nod "theres a new one in the cupboard over there" I pointed to it he opens it then grabs the tooth brush and opens it after we finish I walked to the room n Lucas followed behind I grab my lotion and sit on the bed I begin to rub lotion on my body and Lucas does the same after I finish I walk to the closet and look for something to wear I was thinking I might as well be a bum today since I'm staying home I laugh to myself .

Lucas pov
After me and Yn took our shower we went to the room we put lotion on our bodies then she got up to look for some clothes I just leaned back on the bed and watched her "man she is so beautiful" I thought to myself but I was broken out of my train of thought when I heard yn giggle man this girl is a goof I laugh in my head "baby are u sure we're not going anywhere today" she turns n looks at me "yes I'm sure" she nods "then I'ma wear this" she pulls out a shirt and some shorts then lays them on the bed then she walks over to her dresser and grabs a matching bra n pantie set and puts it on I got on sc and took a picture of her while she was facing me I put a emoji over her face and captioned it "a piece of art😍" posted it then put my phone away she then put her clothes on I got up put on some sweats n a shirt then layed back down she climbed in the bed and layed next to me she soon drifted back to sleep.

Pt 2 coming soon sorry it took so long