Capter 5 (prt2)

At the mall
Me and Lucas finally made it to the mall the first store I went to was Victoria secret of course Lucas slowly followed behind me "hey baby will you help me pick out some bras" I said then he nodded and started to look around I was looking at bras then I felt a light tap on my shoulder it was Lucas I turned around and he held up a light green lace bra and I grabbed it "oooo this is cute Lucas" I say he just looks at me and laughs a little...

(I'm gonna skip the shoppin bc I'm lazy rn😂)

Yn's pov
Me and Lucas went to so many stores we got a lot of shoes and clothes "lucasss I'm hungry" I whined "ight common princess let's go get some food " okay I smiled brightly" we both walked to the food court and sat our bags by a table close to us the went to order some food from hibachi express "hmmmmm" I mumble while thinking of what food I was gonna get Lucas was ordering I looked around and seen some girl looking at Lucas so I moved closer to him "gimme a kiss"I said while smiling he then leaned down and kissed my lips softly "what you want to eat baby"he looked down at me "get me w.e you got" ho nodded and ordered my food I looked at the girl and she had a mad look on her face I laughed a little then Lucas grabbed the food and we walked back to the table to eat we ate and talked for about 30 minutes then we grabbed our stuff and went home we walked in the house and put our bags down " hey Lucas will you stay the night with me I didn't think we would be out this late" he nodded and walked to the couch and sat down I went to my room and changed into some shorts and a tank to then I grabbed my blanket and walked back downstairs when I got down there I seen Lucas on the couch still but in his boxers I chuckled a little then walked to the couch he then laid down on top of him we were watchin a movie together and he was rubbing my booty "Princess" he said "hmmm" I mumbled "we stayin home tmr and chillin ight" he says "okay daddy" I smiled a little then soon after I drifted off to sleep.

Sorry this chapter is a lil crappy but I'm super tired and I been super busy lately but I love you guys😘