Stringed mind (cloud x reader...

By kaechan_1

Love story Cloud hasn't got much over with the fact of Aerith's death. He stays in his own little dark wor... More

Author's Greeting
The past.(chapt~1)
Welcome back, Cloud.(continuing chapt~1)
I will help you.(continuing chapt~1)
What a day.(continuing chapt~1)
Some drawings from my Story.
The visit
Lowlifes
Coma
Keep blooming
Loss of something precious.
Why now?
Misunderstanding
Another Chance
An apology...
New Beginnings
Cloud's Route
Reno's Route
New Storyy!!

Bad Memories

2.7K 79 27
By kaechan_1

"You don't remember that?" Reno asked.

(Y/n) shaked her head.

"Not even when I snored out noodles from my nose?"

"Pfft! What?! Really?" She giggled.

"Nah I'm kidding yo. I just wanted to hear you laugh." He smiled.

"Why?"

"Well.." he looked at her while thinking what to say.

She doesn't remember mostly anything, does this mean her feelings towards Cloud are also forgotten? Can i...? No. It's not right.

"Well we were just really close together like sister and brother. We argued alot with eachother and believe me there wasn't a single day that that we wouldn't laughed. Like they say laughter is the best medicine, and it's true, really." He beamed.

(Y/n) kept quiet with bubbly eyes meeting Reno's. Her silky hair was brushed by the cool air revealing more of her face that made her look more alive. She looked away gently looking back at the city. Her hands can feel the soft tall grass, that stroke her palms.

The sky was brighter with cotton like clouds. She suddenly felt like this was similar, like she had gone through this before.

"Reno?" She asked.

"Sup" he said gazing out into the air.

"Have we been here before?" She rubbed her arm.

Reno turned to her with wide eyes. "You...Did you get your memories back?"

She shaked her head gently.

"Mmhf" Reno looked back to the city.

"I..I just felt like we been here. Reno. Can i ask you a question?"

He nodded his head.

"..Do you dislike the way I am now?"

He gently let his head fall. "No. You are still you. Even without memories you are still the same person. Memories don't change you." He gently shifted his eyes towards (y/n).

"Which is a good thing because you won't remember the dumb things I did for once and make fun of me." He laughed. She laughed with him.

"Can..Can you tell me about me?" She beamed.

"Yea. You have the right to. Alright the good things about you was that you made me food everyday and always bought me ice cream when I always crave it. "

"Okay now you are just making things up aren't you?" She dropped an eyebrow with a smile.

They both laugh like they were the only ones in the world. Nothing but peace.

.
.
.
.

Reno and (y/n) entered the the bar laughing.

Tifa looked up and suddenly felt something cheesy between the two.

"You guys seem to be closer like the usual." She smiled.

"Uhh yea we catched up on some stuff." Reno closed the door behind them.

"You didn't tell her lies did you?" Tifa gave him a glare.

"What? No. Why would I? I don't want her to live with lies." He gave Cloud a stare. "I'll be right back I gotta go to the restroom, take care of her while I come back." He seated (y/n) close by Tifa and far from Cloud to the right.

"You don't tell me what to do."

He left.

Tifa turned to (y/n). "So any memories came back?" She sit on the right side of her.

"Uh, umm. Just a few from Reno." She looked down feeling a bit of warmth on top of her ears.

"That's all?" Tifa wined.

(Y/n) tilted her head towards her but her gaze was past Tifa. Meeting Cloud's eyes making her gasp, and making her eyes watery.

Tifa got shocked. "Hey it's okayyy~ you don't have to tell me if it hurts to say it." She hugged her. "Here let me make you something sweet to cheer you up! It always works!"

"W-Wai-"(y/n) reached out to her but Tifa didn't hear her left.

(Y/n) hardened her face and looked down. Moveless and quiet.

The awkward silence didn't bother her. She just try to avoid Cloud's eyes.

Cloud shifted because the silence makes him uncomfortable.

He sighned.

"You know, you always talked to me." He felt a bit of guilt for lying. But if he can fix things between the the two, that would be their communication.

"I-I don't want to." She spoke to her thighs.

"What? Why? Did Reno tell you not to?"

(Y/n)'s head starring spinning. Remembering some of the memories of Cloud. Giving her anxiety.

"Reno didn't tell me anything like that, in fact he is a nice guy unlike someone who who was always mean to me!" She blurted. Her watery eyes fixed on Cloud. She gasped noticing what she said. She looked down without another word.

Cloud was shocked. He looked down slowly.

"So that's how you always felt about me didn't you?" He spaced out into the wooden floors.

"What's going on??" Reno came in the bar.

Cloud looked at Reno with the coldest look. "I hope you are happy now. "

Cloud took his sword that layed on the wall and left without a word. (Y/n) and Reno watched as he left.

He turned on his motorcycle. And started, to drive, full speed. The loud engine didn't seem to bother him.

Back at the bar Tifa joined (y/n) and Reno with four smoothies in a silver long flat plate that she held. "Where's Cloud?" She asked.

"He left." Reno answered.

"Why?"

"It seemed that babyface and Spikyhead got into some conversation and suddenly got mad at me." He explained. "Hey, what did you guys talked about." He turned to (y/n).

"I-I.. re-remember some things of him." She stuttered. "He was mean to people, I remember!"

Tifa was shook.

"No. (Y/n)Um you see. As much as I hate to tell you this, I have to because you are getting the wrong Idea of Cloud." Tifa was beginning to explain.

How could I be such an idiot thinking things that weren't in the first place. (Cloud thinking while he is driving )

"Listen, Cloud was always nice to everyone. A gentlemen. Open minded. But he changed when things were hard to bear."

Of course she was nice to me because she felt pity for me.

"He lost his bestfriend in a mission, Zack. He lost a friend that he won't forget, Aerith. He always been telling himself that it was his fault for not saving them when he had the chance too."

He remembered her laugh.

"Its hard to him to accept that things happen because they happen, nobody could do anything about it. It's just fate."

Her feelings towards me weren't true either...

"You, were the once who could at least make him talk normally and make him smile. Just like the old him."

Just wen I thought I could have something for her...

He spaced out and his mind clouded.

Suddenly forgetting he was driving.

Just wen he felt the motorcycle loosing balance. He snapped back but it was too late to control it.
Making the motorcycle lean to the side and making Cloud roll out of the seat, scrapping his arms and his back.

Still Rollin he suddenly stopped when a pain spread on the back of his head making him pass out in a dark alley that no one would pass by at anytime now...

Im so sorryy for being gone for too long and making you guys wait. Honestly I hate waiting aswell! But ugh idk I just suddenly have these times when I just slack. It's a really bad habit that I been trying to change since last year. But now I'm actually challenging myself to stop slacking lol. But anyways I hope i can finish the next part by Friday! Or Thursday! I have Finals week this Tuesday and I'm actually very nervous hahhahah wish me luck *sweating* Hope you guys are doing well and stay healthy! Again sorryyy for the long wait >n<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.7K 35
(This follows the remake! So spoilers.) Waking up in an old, abandoned church on a flower bed wasn't something Y/n was expecting to happen. Not only...
439K 8.7K 166
ffvii oneshots/headcanons/alphabets etc! PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTS ON THE "WELCOME - REQUESTS PAGE" OR ON MY TUMBLR: ELLUWRITES. enjoy!
10.3K 511 24
It has been years since Y/n had last seen his childhood friends. Now as an adult, he returns to his homeland, only to find that his friends are tangl...
423 9 1
Cloud's always felt that magnetic pulse drawing him to Tifa. Its just hit him differently over the years. A retelling of The Heat from Cloud's perspe...