DAWG

By CreativelySOCIAL

Zayne Sanchez isn't the average "lady's man", he classifies himself as the most honest of them all: a DAWG. H... More

Author's Note!
A Man's Public Announcement
One
Mama's Maybe, Daddy's Baby
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Another Piece of Me?
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fourteen (Part II)
Eyes, Wide SHUT
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
All Or Nothing
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
A Motherless Child
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Introducing... US
Thirty

Twenty-Nine

3.8K 117 64
By CreativelySOCIAL

A/N: Warning, STEAMY scenes ahead! Seriously!

Twenty-Nine

Promise heaved a deep sigh as her green-blue orbs finally collided with the cloudless blue sky. She'd been cooped up in the library for about an hour trying her best to play catch up with some unfinished homework. Her mind hadn't been doing much focusing lately with all of the things she had going on. She felt drained already and the muggy air now cascading over her frame did nothing to pacify that feeling. Her eyes shifted aimlessly over the vigorous campus, giving her the impression that there were others that were trying to get by just as quickly as she was.

She peered down at her wristwatch to check the time. It was a little after 11 am. She sighed again once realizing that she still had about thirty minutes before she actually had to make it to her last class of the day. She was glad to encounter a small break since she'd nearly fried her brain only moments ago just to make finishing touches to a research paper. She pushed forth her feet while pulling her tote bag tighter on her shoulder. "You ready?"Nikita's voice bellowed, signaling she'd finally joined her. "Yeah, I've been ready. I was just waiting for you."Promise replied, shrugging.

"How long we got before class?"

"About thirty minutes."

"Good. I'm going to sit down while I can. I could use a little relaxation."

Promise nodded her head with her gaze on a small sitting area that was just a couple of feet away. They began their trek with neither of them bothering to hold a conversation. The campus was busy enough for the both of them at that hour with students socializing and running in every direction. She felt herself dragging with her lack of energy. She was tired and all she really wanted to do was go home and cuddle with her son all day. However, she knew that wouldn't be the case with work following right after her next class finished.

"You doing anything after school today besides work?"Nikita questioned. Promise's eyes quickly shot up towards her face as she shook her head no. "After work, I'm getting Zay and we're going home. I'm tired."She responded with her gaze cast out into the gradual oncoming traffic. Their walk came to its end just as quickly as it started. They opted for a table nestled away from the stares of any onlookers surrounded by a numerous amount of trees.

Promise hurriedly plopped down and tossed her bag on the table. Nikita followed suit, throwing her things down right beside her, pressing her head into her forearms,"I'm going to be glad when school is finally over this year."

"You ain't never lied. I don't know how long I'm going to be able to keep up with Zayvion, work, and school. It's killing me."

"Mhm. I hear that and I don't have half as much going on."

It was then that the music of the new radio program echoed over the campus's intercoms. Promise shifted in her seat some so that she could lay her head on her tote bag. She had no intention of paying attention to the show. Her goal in mind was to enjoy her quiet time."Yo, yo, yo it's your boy, Nori! Good morning UCLA. You know we've got a great show for you, as usual, today as we bring you all of your favorite sounds."The Dj's voice rippled out into the air. Nikita huffed as she rolled her eyes. "He is too damn loud for it to be this early in the morning."Her face housed a small frown. Promise grinned at her with a shake of her head,"It's not even that bad. I actually kind of like it since it kind of gives us something to listen to in between classes."

"I understand it's purpose, but I'm not tryna hear all that right now."

"Sis, be quiet! I don't wanna sit here and listen to you complain for the next twenty minutes."

Nikita giggled and placed her head back on her arms. Promise scrapped her fingers through the ends of her high ponytail, silently wishing that she had worn it down like she usually did. She'd straightened it so that it wasn't in its usual untamed mess. "Well since today's Tuesday we're bringing to you our spoken word for the morning and today we've got one of Kappa's own in the house right now. Says he's come to drop a little something off."Nori, the Dj, seemed excited about whomever this particular guest was. She wasn't at all dazzled by the thought of whatever was about to flood the ears of everyone that wasn't in a classroom. She pressed her eyes closed all in an attempt to drift off for the short time she did have.

"So tell them who you are man. I'm sure the ladies would love to know."

"K-A-Psi! This is your boy Oz a.k.a the one and only Zayne Sanchez. I just came through to do a lil something. I wouldn't call this a hidden talent though...it's just for someone special out there."

She knew that voice.

Her eyes sprang open just as fast as she'd shut them. She sat up in her seat and sure enough Nikita was gazing back at her with a face full of bewilderment as well. "What the hell is he up to now?"Promise murmured, something she hadn't meant to say aloud. Nikita's face went from surprise to housing a smirk all within a mere second. She knew all too well about how things had gone between the two over the past weekend. "What is he..."Nikita's voice tapered off with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Promise shrugged as she turned so that her back pressed against the table. Her legs dangled back and forth as she awaited that all too familiar velvety tone.

"So this must be someone special?"Nori inquired, his tone a teasing one.

Zayne chuckled lowly,"Yeah, she is. I know she's listening right now and if I'm correct then she hasn't gone to class yet. So wherever you are babe this is for you." Promise felt her insides doing a number of things all at once. Her heart went into overdrive as it usually did whenever that man set his mind to doing something to her. She grew nervous with anticipation as she awaited whatever this was that was specifically for her. She could feel Nikita's eyes roaming her side profile as she hadn't even bothered to look at her. "That man is something else."Nikita chuckled again. Promise finally nodded with a blush evident on her cheeks. She couldn't even hide the fact that the things he was doing for her were setting her heart ablaze. "Sure is...he's always doing something lately."She said.

"Alright Zayne, the floor's all yours. Do you!"The Dj announced into the mic. The music that had once been in the background swiftly dwindled until it was no longer able to be heard. It seemed like everyone that hadn't gone to class stood stalk still and quiet in that moment. Zayne laughed again and it was obvious that he hadn't a tinge of nervousness permeating through him. "This has no title. It's just straight from the heart with everything that I could offer you love..."His voice was smooth. Promise smiled to herself as she readied herself to be swept off her feet that much more. After clearing his throat he finally allowed himself to grace her ears with his sultry baritone.

"To the woman who took the time out to discover the real me.
To the woman who loved me through everything.
To the woman that loved me when I couldn't even decipher who I should be.

This is me.
The REAL me.
The one that you saw in me.
The me that God molded with his bare hands.
The me that God gave to you.

You want me to stop?
You want me to leave you be?
I can't.
I want you to have me.

Love, I need you...
To
Have
Me.

You want to know why I can't turn away from you?
Because you have your hands wrapped around my heart so tightly...
So selfishly that I couldn't turn away from you if I tried to.

Anyone with eyes could see that I carry you...
In my heart.
In my soul.
In my mind.

Your love is the way I determine my heartbeat.
You take it away and I'll flat line.
You're my lifeline.

So no I won't step aside and let someone take what's rightfully mine.
No, I won't leave you alone because I love you.

I'll end every sentence with I love you.
Why?
Because I love you.

I'll keep telling you that until God himself,
comes down from the heavens to melt the ice from your heart that I...
I ignorantly put there because I was selfish, afraid, and confused.
I thought I had something to lose...

But really all I lost was you.

I swear God had to mold you from my ribs,
because now I'm positive that I can't go a day without you.
I need you.
You are my air.

I'd give my life for you just to come back and find you again.
You live in me.
You believed in me.

Ask me again and I'll tell you the same.
I won't go away because I love you.
I can't allow anyone else to have you because I love you.

I want you...

I want you to scratch your hate, your fears, your inability to trust me into my back as I make love to you.
Reclaim me as you bite my lip until I can no longer speak.

Our bodies becoming entangled...

Creating one...

Your screams and moans are the soundtrack to our love session.
Then you finally...
Reach
Your
Peak.

Your being is my unhealthy obsession.
Love, there's no question,
that I was made for you.
You for me.
Meant to be a we.
So say you still love me.
And I'll show you how deep my love is destined to be.

But even with all that being said our destiny is in your hands.
You hold the key.
And so that one question remains...

Will you be with me?"

Promise shivered as the impact of Zayne's words descended over her ears and her body. She went rigid at the sound of his chuckle after he'd finished up with that one question. She didn't know how to feel or what to do with herself in that moment. She gazed off to nowhere in particular, trying to get herself to come off of whatever it was that had consumed her. Her eyes were starting to glaze over with fresh tears. She hurriedly sheathed her eyes with hands. "I don't..."She whispered, her voice trailing off. She didn't know what to say because for once she was truly speechless. "Wow."Nikita's breathed out, his words having obviously affected her too. Promise rubbed her eyes to rid herself of the tears that so desperately wanted to break the barriers they'd created.

He touched her in a way she never thought possible.

She didn't think there was anything else that he could say to her that would have such an impact on her. She was completely undone – a broken heart thoroughly conquered. She couldn't withhold herself away from him because she knew what she wanted. That impulse to be with him was still there and it had just begun to throb that much harder within her. "I can't go to class now."Promise conveyed, sniffling and wiping at her newly tear-stained cheeks. She needed to see him. She desired to tell him how she wanted to be with him and him only. She quickly gathered her things before throwing her bag over her shoulder. Nikita smiled at her,"Please tell me you're going to get your man, sis."

"Yeah, I am plus I need to give him a piece of my mind."Promise playfully rolled her eyes. She was a smiling, blushing, teary-eyed mess. Nikita laughed aloud and waved her off. "It's about time! I was tired of you and him fighting and acting a damn fool anyway. I'm glad y'all are gonna get it right."She gave her one last once-over before turning on the heels of her feet and heading in the direction of the Kappa house. She wasn't sure if that's where he would be, but it was worth a shot. He would eventually show up there and when he did she would be waiting.

Her heart had known what it wanted for quite some time now, and she was finally going to get it.

------

The walk to his place had come and gone quicker than she expected, it'd only taken her a mere fifteen minutes. The clean-cut lawn normally played as a miniature courtyard for all the male inhabitants of the Kappa Psi house, but surprisingly none of them were lingering. Promise pulled her tote bag tighter on her shoulder as she ambled up the steps leading to the large porch. She lifted her hand towards the door to knock, but it was short lived when one of the men opened the door. He quickly stepped aside to allow her entrance. She was sure just about everyone in that house was familiar with her because she always found herself there one way or another.

She slowly tread through the threshold of the house with her objective being to remain incognito. She slipped passed a couple of men that were sprawled out in the living room having what looked to be a light conversation. They made no moves to show that they even noticed her and she was glad for the lack of acknowledgment. Once reaching the stairs, she climbed them with a certain quickness as that longing to see Zayne's face filled her up. He was going to have to damn near pry her away from him when she laid eyes on him.

It didn't take her much longer to reach his hallway and again she found no one. There weren't any doors left ajar, music blaring, or men running around constantly joking and yelling. She took a deep breath as she padded down the vacant hallway. Her mind instantly went into different scenarios of how things would go when they finally saw one another again. She hadn't really seen him since they'd gone on their date the weekend before. It wasn't that she didn't want to be around him, but it seemed like life was pulling them in different directions for the last few days.

Zayne's door had been left unlocked as usual and she was hoping he was in there so that she wouldn't have to wait much longer. "Zayne?"She called out, her tone questioning as she pushed his door open further. She scanned his room for any signs of him, but as suspected she didn't see him. She sat her bag by the door before walking further into the confinement of his bedroom. His bed appeared to have been slept in with the only hint being his sheets and comforter peeled back on his favorite side.

The small lamp next to his bedside was on, only illuminating a small portion of his room. She ambled over towards his window and peered out of it. The campus was still stirring with the student body drifting around the vicinity in every direction. She took in the tall palm trees and the lightly dusted blue sky. She leaned over on the windowsill for a couple seconds longer before deciding she'd had enough of people watching. Promise then turned on her heels and headed for the door. She pulled it open and sauntered into the hallway.

"Hey."His voice startled her with its unplanned invasion on her ears. She leaned against the door with her right hand dangling at her side and the other still on the knob. Her face flaunted a blush as she looked him over in his lazy boy attire. He wore nothing but a simple short-sleeved red t-shirt adorning the words Kappa Alpha Psi and a pair of black sweatpants. His full lips contorted into a small smile as his eyes openly cascaded over her frame.

Promise suddenly felt subconscious since she was only clad in her plain work uniform, consisting of only a navy blue polo and khaki pants. "What did you think you were doing today?"She queried, having lastly found her voice. Zayne chuckled knowingly at her query. It made her insides grow hot as he stood before her smiling with his deep dimples on full display and those eyes boring into her face.

"Letting everybody on this damn campus know how much I love you."He answered with that never-ending grin. He continued to watch her without so much as a step towards her. She allowed her other hand to fall at her side then. "Is that right?"She asked, her voice low and breathy. She didn't know what he was doing to her, but whatever it was she could no longer hold it in. He nodded his head with his hands in his pockets.

"Come here."Promise demanded so faintly that she wasn't sure he had heard her. It became obvious that he did when he sauntered towards her with his hands at his sides. He towered over her with his intoxicating scent lingering in the air. She rose on the tips of her toes and wrapped her arms around his neck. His arms swallowed her waist whole as he aligned their bodies together.

She nestled her face into the crook of his neck as those tears that hadn't been present made themselves known. She was so overwhelmed that she couldn't help her display of emotion. "Why are you crying hermosa (beautiful)?"He whispered although he didn't seem to mind it as he only held her that much tighter. She pulled away from their embrace only so she could peer into his eyes,"You've got me feeling some type of way Zayne. I don't know what to say."The soft chuckles that escaped his mouth vibrated in his frame.

He shuffled backward and grasped her face softly in his hands. He rubbed away the remnants of her tears slowly, his eyes never leaving hers. Promise felt her cheeks growing hot once more as she entangled herself in his embrace again. She pressed her face back into the crevice of his neck to hide her obvious embarrassment. The feeling of his hands smoothly sliding down towards her backside made her shiver as he hoisted her into the air. She wrapped her legs around his waist just as he pressed her back against his bedroom door. His orbs bore into hers, making visible everything that he wanted from her.

"You could start off by saying yes to my question."

"Yes..."She didn't even have to think about it as she gave in to his request. His only reply was a grin as he neared her lips with his. She tightened her arms around his neck as his lips lightly brushed against hers. Now he was teasing her. "You love me?"He inquired, his lips feather kissing hers with each word. "Yes."She replied again with ease. It didn't satisfy Zayne as he only moved to her neck and bit her.

She whimpered as her breath hitched in her throat. It'd been too long since they had any physical contact. "Say it then."He ordered while his lips and teeth grazed her neck, threatening to bite her again. "I love you Zayne."She rendered, feeling the need to have his lips on hers rising in her. She took it upon herself to capture his lips hostage when she gently pulled his face into her line of view.

His lips were home to hers when they crashed against one another. Their tongues created a dance that only lovers could do as they felt each other out again. Promise wouldn't allow him space to back away as she poured every emotion out into that one kiss. He was the first to moan and it drove her that much crazier. He pulled back, staring at her as she sucked on his bottom lip, licking as she pleased. His bottom lip sprang back to its normal position when she finally satisfied her sudden craving."Fuck, you have no business kissing me like that, baby girl."Zayne growled at her, pressing her body closer to his.

"Why don't I?"

"It makes me want to beat your shit out of the frame."

She tried to keep her moan tucked into the back of her throat but it didn't work. Zayne's full lips contorted into a devious grin. He knew how she got when he started with that talk. Her legs gripped his waist that much tighter as she tried to keep her cavern from starting that throbbing sensation. "I can't Zay. I have to go to work in a little bit I'm already missing class."She informed him as though it would make much of a difference. Before she could process what was happening he walked them into his room. He kissed her lips softly as he backed himself up against his door with her still in his arms.

Zayne held the small of her back with his left as he used the right to lock them in his bedroom. Promise sighed. She knew what that meant. She leaned in to kiss his lips again as she pressed her hands into the wall behind his head. Both his hands were on her backside, rubbing and gripping. They found themselves in another heated kiss as their moans sounded into the air. They couldn't get enough of one another, each kiss proving to be more addicting than the last. "Tell me you love me Zayne,"Promise ordered with barely enough breath in her body to form the demand.

His chest heaved up and down just as hard as he too fought to regain his breath,"I love you." He swiftly grabbed her ponytail and freed it from its hair tie,"But I can't let you out of this room without making love to you."Promise giggled as her hair fell free and cascaded over the both of them. "Zayneee."She whined, playfully pouting at him. He kissed her with a fervor so hot that her body convulsed in his hold. The impact of it alone had been that strong. "It's been too long since we've felt each other. "He said, his hands gliding up and down her back. She knew she was defeated because her body was already giving in to him involuntarily.

Zayne sauntered over to his bed with his hands hot against her skin. Neither of them could keep their eyes to themselves. "What are you going to do to me?"She whispered into his ear just as he placed her at the foot of his bed. He gripped her hair and tugged on it, baring her neck, while allowing his tongue to leave a trail up towards her ear. Promise whimpered when he nibbled at the skin behind it,"I'ma make it hurt." Her body couldn't help its natural reaction as it started the process of growing wetter. "I'ma make that shit cry," Zayne said, finally coming up from the place he'd made his second home. Promise exhaled as her hand swept over the back of his neck and pulled him into her.

Her tongue glided over his bottom lip just before connecting their lips together. Zayne's tongue tenderly swept the tip of hers. She moaned before sucking backward from the middle to the tip and letting it go again. "Damn,"He hissed, staring at her with lowered lust filled eyes. "You're just asking to get fucked up, ain't you?" Promise smirked at him, slightly giggling at the fact that he was so turned on by that. "You think I'm playing Promise? I got something for you."He implied while gripping her flesh a bit tighter in his hands.

"Well since you do, take this off."She responded with a confidence she didn't know she possessed. Zayne wore a teasing smile as he gripped her shirt and rid her top half of it. When her chest was bare, he leaned down and kissed between the valley of her breast. She hissed at the sensation of it. Her back involuntarily arched, succumbing to him, pushing her breast that much closer to him. He lapped at her left breast with his tongue earning another moan from her. She whimpered softly, it having been too long since he'd done such things to her. His hot mouth suddenly enclosed over it with his tongue creating friction as he sucked on her breast. Her body temperature immediately began to rise.

Promise gripped at his shoulders as he moved away from that breast and proceeded to feast on the other. He feather licked her taut nipple, making her writhe against him. He sucked and licked as he pleased, driving her crazy as her moans evaporated into the atmosphere. Her hands moved on their own accord as they drifted over the muscles in his back and then down towards his lower indentations there. She loved the way he felt up against her. He elicited another moan from her when his sucking grew harder and he began to bite on her nipples. "Zayneee..."She whined breathlessly. The pleasure and pain were too much for her already as the throbbing in her lower region began to pulsate harder – crying out for his attention too.

Zayne pulled away from her breast with a seductive moan leaving his lips. Promise's chest heaved up and down as the sound made her insides quack more. He latched onto her breast again, sucking, tugging, and pulling. He was driving her mad with all the things he was doing to her. Her legs widened as she leaned back further against the softness of his comforter. His movements shadowed hers as his hardened middle collided with her center. The thin fabric of his sweatpants wasn't enough to conceal his obvious excitement.

He finally willed himself to release her breast. He leaned down and placed a kiss just below it and then slid his tongue back up towards her nipple. He rocked in between her legs just as he held her breast hostage with his tongue again. She yelped with pleasure as she wrapped her arms tighter around his neck, causing her center to collide with his growing erection. "Zayne."She called to him lowly. His only response was a moan that escalated the pleasure that was already passing through her.

He moved down further, placing kisses on her lower stomach. Her muscles clenched and unclenched as he used his teeth to graze her skin lightly. He'd started a fire so hot in her that she just knew it wouldn't be long before he got himself a feel of her wetness. Zayne then gripped at her lower waist and slowly began to pull off her pants. She lifted her legs to help him along, watching him as he focused on the small task. Once she'd been freed from the confinement of her pants, he pulled her legs open wider. His green orbs fell over her thin lace panties. He fingered the sheer material causing her breath to get caught in her throat. She knew he could see the pool he'd created within her.

"Damn."Zayne breathed heavily, his eyes never leaving her center. He allowed his long digits to strum up against the crotch of her panties. Promise bit her bottom lip, trying to keep herself from moaning. He chuckled quietly evidently knowing what he was doing to her. He gripped the sides of her waist and thumbed her panties. He slid them down slowly with his eyes still latched onto her core. The sensation of the air cascading over her made her sigh. She lifted her bottom from the bed as he moved to get her panties over her feet.

She widened her legs, granting him access to see what he had done in only a matter of minutes. He couldn't control the urge he had to touch her. "You're so wet."He rendered, sliding his fingers up against her folds. Promise shuddered while the flesh of her tongue crept over her bottom lip. His smirk turned teasing as he scanned her face. It made her essence flow that much more. She knew she couldn't hide the fact that she wanted him now. Her body was giving her away and there was nothing she could do to conceal it.

Her need to be touched heightened.

Promise's hand crept down towards her center, provoking Zayne to fulfill her desire. His eyes trailed her fingers as she probed at her center all on her own. She began to massage her clit with her middle finger as she dipped deeper into her pool of wetness. It excited her more to see him so focused on her. She increased the speed of her fingers, quickly driving herself to a place of pleasure. She whimpered nearly inaudibly and his eyes shifted up to hers.

She was calling him.

Not being able to withstand her soft cries any longer, he pushed her hand away from her clit just before she reached her peak. His tongue stabbed at her core with a hunger so potent it made her buck against him. "Ahh!"She screamed, grabbing at the back of his neck. He delved deeper into her center, sucking her clit into his mouth and twirling the ball of it with the tip of his tongue. Her stomach muscles were tightening as she thrashed from the intensity of it.

Zayne encircled her waist with his hands as he spread her legs wider. "Oh.."She panted, the pleasure flaring up inside of her. He buried himself within her womanhood, devouring her whole – savoring her unique taste for what it was. He stiffened his tongue and dove deeper into her folds, lapping at the stream of her love he'd created. Promise's whines grew louder as his tongue created a pulsing sensation. She tried backing away from him because it was too much. He assaulted her more, moving his head in a circular motion while his tongue stroked her sensitive bud.

The feeling was unbearable.

She attempted to back away again, but he only pulled her that much closer. She was too sensitive. She leaned down and reached for his head at another pursuit to get him away from her. He didn't falter a bit, driving his tongue deeper.

Zayne grumbled something incoherent in Spanish and the vibration alone pounded against her clit. "I'm...shit...stop... Zay..."Her words were a jumbled mess. She couldn't even form a complete sentence. Her body began to tense more as he didn't aim to let up any.

Promise moved again and he then bit her sensitive ball of nerves, earning a loud scream from her,"I...fucking...can't..." He lifted her butt into the air and turned her body at a different angle so that she couldn't move anymore. He had grown frustrated by her want to take him away from her sweet taste. He kept nibbling and sucking on her with her throaty moans rippling against his bedroom walls.

She clutched at the sheets when her orgasm began to build up within her. Her body bucked and quivered, but still, Zayne wouldn't stop. He milked her for all she was worth in that moment. She felt intoxicated as her hard orgasm wafted over her. He had taken her into a world that she hadn't even known existed. His mouth still worked on her center and she swore she wanted to close her legs and get as far away from him as possible – anything to give her body time to let the pleasure subside.

He was killing her.

"Zay..."She whimpered, calling to him so that he would stop his attack on her body. She leaned up to grasp a hold of him again to get him to come up to her. He smacked her hands away once more and lapped up the love that flowed from her. She hissed as the fire within her gradually began to fizzle out. He licked her slowly as she finally started to come down from such a passionate high.

When his lips left her body, she began to regain her sight. She hadn't known an orgasm to be so powerful. "You okay?"Zayne chortled, wearing his amusement on his face. She glanced up at him with a frown coating her lips. "Shut up."She ordered. He laughed a little more while leaning down to kiss her neck. "Told you..."He then moved to kiss the side of her face. Promise wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her. His bare flesh brushed up against her womanhood and that's when she finally realized that he'd rid himself of his clothes.

She sighed again while letting her hands slide over the muscles in his back. She stayed there for a few moments before letting her hands falter towards the indentations there. Her fingers filled the small groves and Zayne grunted. He moved against her once more causing his hardened manhood to graze her center. It instantly started the throbbing and pulsating in her again and she moaned. He stared into her eyes and she leaned up to kiss his lips. She tasted herself on him. "I wanna be inside you so bad," His tone was faint as he brushed his lips against her ear.

"You're trying to kill me, Zay."She whispered back. Zayne's smirking face came into view as he hovered over her again. "You know that's not true."He chuckled at her, supplying her lips with another one of his alluring kisses. "It is...I'm too sensitive."She uttered with her eyes staring into his mischievous green ones. "You want me to stop?"He questioned, lowly. He slid his hand down to her center and pressed on it, rubbing it gently. She couldn't hold back her moan and it escaped with ease.

She really didn't want him to stop. She loved how he felt – holding her, inside her – anything that consisted of him being near her.

Her eyes were a giveaway of how much she wanted him as she laid there peering at him with a gaze filled with longing. She craved that oneness from him. "Do you?"He quizzed, still teasing her with his fingers. She tried to speak, but all that would come out was another soft whimper. He kept playing with her, awaiting her answer. "No."She sighed, finally able to speak past the taunting feeling of his hand. Her body was quicking falling under his spell again.

Zayne positioned his girth at her entrance and her body instantly reacted to him. She was sure that she was pouring with wanton again. He slid past her sopping walls with ease, filling her to the hilt. He locked eyes with her as his moan seeped out of his mouth. Promise tightened her muscles around him because that one look and sound excited her that much more. "Shit."He groaned, moving her leg to the side so he could immerse himself within her more."Ease up, baby or I'ma hurt you." Promise obeyed him, giving him more room to slide in further.

"Uh...Zayne.."She cried, feeling him go as deep as her body would allow him too. It made her reminisce about how he'd told her it would feel. Words couldn't compare to the actual sensation of it. He grunted and began a steady hard stroke. He thrust into her like he aimed for her to feel him in other parts of her body. She did. Promise leaned back, allowing her head to fall into the bed. He was already stabbing at her core with no remorse.

"Damn, I've missed this Promise."He told her, nearing her lips with his. He kissed her with a neediness as he picked up speed. She screamed just as they pulled away from the kiss. Her back arched involuntarily and her breast nearly collided with his chest.

"Tell me when to stop."He moaned, the pleasure evident in his face. Promise had been rendered speechless again with her body jerking with every thrust he gave her. Her hands slid over his glistening abs and the feeling of his muscles contracting beneath her aroused her more. They could barely keep their eyes open as the yearning for one another passed through them. "Don't stop anytime soon..."Promise managed to whisper.

"You feel so good."He said while he plunged deeper, lifting one of her legs onto his shoulder. She couldn't stop her constant screaming as he pummeled her walls. The constant contact of their skin slapping together echoed throughout the room. He lifted her other leg onto his shoulder, still barreling inside of her. He bit his bottom lip,"I love you...so much." His impromptu confession of his love seemed to make her feel more. The pleasure was so intensely pleasing that it hurt. Her eyes began to gloss over with fresh tears from the way he delved into her body.

It made her wonder what it was that he was trying to do to her.

Her body played at its own accord as her muscles began to contract around him. He blew out a deep breath as she held him captive. He didn't move a muscle for a couple of seconds. She allowed her legs to slide back to their normal position. It wasn't long before he started up again, pushing through her tensed muscles. She yelped arching towards him, the pain becoming evident in her frame.

He was hurting her like he said he would – hurting her in the way that caused her an undeniable amount of pleasure.

"Oh..."Her voice got caught in her throat because that was all she could manage at the moment. Zayne's hands slid down towards her sopping center as he retreated a bit. He purposely slapped her clit before ramming himself into her again. She shrieked while he invaded her again, widening her with his fingers. She still had yet to loosen her muscles, but that didn't seem to stop him. She could feel every inch of him as he found home within her. She moved to back away from him because again it had gotten to be too much.

Zayne didn't let her get too far, curling his arm around her waist to stop her. He groaned as he lifted her leg and turned it to the side so that he could stroke her from a different angle. She felt the pain shoot through her again as he made it known that she wasn't to leave him. He had her loosening and clenching her muscles around him. She didn't know what to do as the pain and pleasure consumed her. Her fists had a death grip on the sheets as he played with her clit and pounded away inside of her.

She thought he just might split her in half.

Promise felt her body going into another hard orgasm as she began to tremor underneath him. His took over his body right after. She felt him as he released hard with a deep moan afterward. He glanced down at her with heavy-lidded eyes and a smirk. Promise felt sleep calling her name as her orbs danced over his lips. He picked up on her silent demand and leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "I love you,"Promise mumbled against his lips before he pulled away. He smirked and moved upwards to kiss her forehead.

He unattached himself from her slowly almost like he didn't want to. She wouldn't have cared if he stayed or not because she didn't have the energy to do anything else. He had drained her of all of her life even though he was the one that had done all of the work. The bed dipped, she felt him move across it. She sucked in a breath of air as she moved to lie on her side. Her eyes fluttered close just as she heard Zayne making his way back into the bed again.

Promise didn't even attempt to act like she cared about laying in his bed naked. The room was still bright from the sun pouring in through his window. She was sure that he could see everything as she lay there stretching her legs out. She buried her face in the nearest pillow that she could find and instantly got a whiff of his intriguing scent. His warm lips came into contact with the side of her neck. She shivered against him as he softly pressed himself against her. She hoped he didn't have any more energy in him because she was positive she wouldn't last if he was thinking about another round of that kind of lovemaking.

"Still going to work?"He questioned, tauntingly. She could hear the smile in his voice. Her lips contorted into a lazy grin. He knew damn well she didn't have any energy to do anything. He'd taken all of the strength she had. "No, you wore me out and now I'm sore."She huffed, laughing a little. She felt him smile against her neck as he brushed his lips against it. "Hurting now, huh?"He continued to tease her. She mustered up the little strength she had to turn over and glare at him through slender slits.

"Yes, now leave me alone. I'm sleepy."She giggled, a blush evident on her cheeks. Zayne laughed a little more and leaned down to peck her lips. Although she was tired, she still managed to reciprocate the kisses he laid on her lips. He pulled her into his chest and draped his arm over her side, possessively.

-----

Promise laid facing Zayne, watching him as he slept soundly. He looked at peace with half of his face nestled into his pillow. Her eyes danced over his lightly freckled cheeks, the bridge of his nose, and then down to his full lips. She used the free hand that wasn't confined to him to trace his handsome facial features. Within a few minutes, he began to stir in his sleep. "Quit Promise."He mumbled underneath his breath. It only made her smile, because she could tell he didn't want to be bothered. She kept at it anyway.

"Would you go away?"He grumbled, turning so that he could hide his face away from her. "Zayneee."She whined, playfully. He blew out a deep breath and she knew he was getting annoyed with her. "Get up babe."She ordered, pushing his arm with a little force. He sighed turning away from her more. She only laughed at his actions that much more. Her fingers danced over the muscles in his back first prior to sliding down. Zayne jumped and quickly grasped a hold of her hand in his. He forcefully pulled her so that she was laying on top of him. Her center rested on his hard abs as he held her against him. "Why do you keep messing with me?"He mumbled with his free hand sheathing away his eyes from her piercing glare.

"Because I want to take a shower."

"Then go take one."

"I wanted to take one with you."

"Then we ain't gonna be taking no damn shower and you know it."

Promise laughed, her eyes sauntering over his face again,"Ugh. That's not what I meant. I just want you to hold me, plus I'm still sore."His hand slid away from his face as he shifted underneath her. His hands grasped her naked waist. He pulled her down towards him and made her lay against his chest. "Let me go Zayne."She ordered. He chortled a little, allowing her to sit up in her previous position. She peeled his fingers off her skin before moving across the bed. She tossed her legs over the side of it and moved to stand to her feet.

Promise ambled across his carpeted floor, her eyes making note of their clothes that had been thrown earlier. It made her smile as she stood there reliving the previous events of her day. She'd gotten the man she wanted and been made love to by him. A shiver rippled through her at that. It wasn't until then that her eyes averted towards the clock hanging on the wall adjacent her. It was four in the evening. Her heart went into overdrive as she realized that she'd been so wrapped up with Zayne that she'd forgotten all about their son.

"I forgot about getting Zayvion!"She shouted, turning to Zayne with wide eyes. He appeared amused as he lay there visibly watching her. He looked so relaxed with his stare trailing her frame. "I already called my dad and told him to get him, because we needed some alone time. You were sleeping."He shrugged nonchalantly, his gaze never faltering. Promise sighed. "Thanks, thought I had just become the world's worst mom."She giggled, staring back at him.

He began to shake his head,"Nope, daddy just put that ass to bed..."

"You get on my nerves!"Promise smiled and turned on the balls of her feet. He had a view of her naked back as she sauntered towards the bathroom. She entered the bathroom with a hint of a blush on her cheeks. She overlooked herself in the mirror, admiring herself. She had a couple of light bruises from where Zayne had sucked on her so much. She giggled and began to run her fingers through her hair.

Zayne showed up behind her and circled his arms around her waist. He kissed the side of her neck and then along her jawline."Why are you in here staring at yourself?"He questioned, staring at their reflection. Her cheeks grew hot again as she took in their stance and eyes that were glowering with love for one another. They were both naked as the day they were born, but for them, it wasn't at all uncomfortable. His hands traipsed up and down her sides with him awaiting the answer to his query. "Nothing, just looking."She answered plainly. His smile was contagious with his dimples deepening.

"You're glowing."

"I'm not. I'm standing here looking a hot mess."

"I'm serious, you got that look that says I just had the best-sex-ever-in-my-life glow."He implied, chuckling into her ear. Promise glared at him from the view of him she had in the mirror. She laughed sarcastically with a jovial roll of her eyes. She pushed his hands away and sauntered to the other side of the bathroom. She turned the dial in the shower, setting it to a very warm temperature. It didn't take long before the room began to fill up with steam. She didn't notice that Zayne hadn't left the bathroom yet. He startled her when she turned around and found him still leaning against the wall.

She pulled back the curtain to the shower, subjecting them both to more steam. The water instantly beat into her skin once she stepped inside. She ambled right underneath the shower head and closed her eyes. The water cascaded over her head as she leaned further into it. The feeling of Zayne's hands grasping her flesh made her hum in surprise. She hadn't heard him get in. "I'm not going to try anything."He said as loud as he could manage over the downpour of the water. She didn't even bother to respond, only gripping his arms as he pulled her into his chest and wrapped her possessively in his hold.

There was no other place she'd have rather been than to be there with him.

"I love you."She told him for what she knew was just one of the many more times to come. He kissed her shoulder blade and squeezed her tighter. "I love you too."He responded, not a hint of resistance or hesitance in his voice. It came from him without difficulty and doubt. It was real. This time she didn't have to question herself. She needed no more assurance.

She knew it.

________________________________
Well, I truly hope y'all enjoyed the read. Tell me what you thought about this chapter! Was there anything in particular that stood out to you?

And if you're wondering I do dabble in poetry so yes I did write Zayne's official declaration of love or whatever you wanna call it lol. I'm a hopeless romantic, sorry 😩🤷🏽‍♀️😂!

Also please vote and share this with someone else!

I'm extremely grateful for you guys, thank you!

-Nikki💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 72.1K 48
Asha Mitchell is all about her education and the next box to check off her list of goals. She never allows anyone to steer her from her path or take...
10.1K 191 22
Jade, a shy and observed girl let's her insecurities and doubts interfere with what many think could be a, "good thing" but something, someone, chang...
505K 18.7K 40
Zayn Malik. Also known as, The Player. Girls fell for him, he used them and simply tossed them like a paper ball. He thought of girls as objects, no...
89K 5.3K 33
Zayn is a college student taking up fine arts and a mild extrovert. Most of the students at the campus knows him since he's well known to girls and h...