Nico Goes to Hogwarts

By AshezBookClub

After the war with Gaea, Nico was hoping he would get some rest. Unfortunately, that is not the case. Hades a... More

The Request//Chapter 1
Hogwarts??//Chapter 2
12 Grimmauld Place//Chapter 3
The Blushing Game//Chapter 4
A/N
Another One?//Chapter 5
A/N
The Package//Chapter 6
A/N
Good to See You Too, Al//Chapter 7
The Train//Chapter 8
The List (Not a Chapter)
The Sorting//Chapter 9
WHAT!//Chapter 10
So Many Letters//Chapter 11
I was Tagged! (Not A Chapter)
Classes. Great. //Chapter 12
A/N
Tagged!
The First DADA//Chapter 13
Parkour??//Chapter 14
A/N
Surprise//Chapter 15
Lit (Not a Chapter)
Halloween//Chapter 16
Hey Guys and Q and A//Not a chapter
A/N Other Book
Tagged!!(Not a Chapter)
The Guest Professor//Chapter 18
His Worst Fear//Chapter 19
To the Rescue//Chapter 20
The Aftermath//Chapter 21

The Accidental Howler//Chapter 17

7.3K 202 111
By AshezBookClub

Nico's POV

It was November 3, the day of Siri's birthday. I had Star's present picked out already. I got him an expensive pranking kit, a broom polishing kit that included a detailed guide on how to protect it from Zeus, and a couple other things for him and Remus to use.

I woke up early to send off his gifts, and then waited for the rest of the group to wake up. I played on my phone, read some books, did some homework, practiced my magic, and a bunch of other stuff, trying to keep myself occupied.

Hermione was the first one ready.

"Nico, what are you doing?" She asked.

She had caught me in the middle of doing some homework while playing on my phone and practicing spells.

"Keeping myself occupied." I replied nonchalantly.

She made a noise of indignation, before settling down across from me.

Next down was surprisingly Harry.

"What are you doing up so early, Harry?" I asked.

"I could ask you the same thing." He replied.

I smirked back.

He sat down next in the chair next to mine, between me in my chair and Hermione on the couch.

Neville was down next. He acknowledged everyone with a wave and sat down next to Mione on the couch.

Lastly, Draco wondered in.

"Angel, why are you down here already?" Draco asked.

"I woke up early and sent off Siri's gifts, Dragon."

Draco gasped. "Oh crap. I forgot! I'll be right back."

Draco ran off to go send his presents and came back a moment later.

Finally, everyone was ready to go to breakfast.

We walked into the Great Hall, where I sat down at the table with 'Mione and Neville and the rest of the Gryffindor. We idly chatted about classes and the Hogsmeade trip, Ginny flirted with me, Harry made goo goo eyes at Draco across the room, and the news from the Daily Profit was making the rounds when my owl, Zoe, came in holding an orange letter. The Hall went quiet.

"Umm, guys why is everyone so quiet and what is that orange thing?" I mused aloud.

"Hate to break it to you Nico, but that's a Howler. It is really loud and is normally used to yell at someone but it can sometimes be used as a prank. The longer you wait to open it, the louder it will be." Neville explained.

I read the front of the howler.

To Comet
From Star
(Open when you are alone)

Oh crap. I thought to myself.

"I'm almost positive that this was a mistake. I'll get back to you later. Talk to you later. Bye!" I rambled before running out of the Great Hall.

As soon as I got to a safe spot, I shadow traveled to in front of the ROR.

I NEED A PLACE THAT CAN SOUND PROOF A HOWLER. I NEED A PLACE THAT CAN SOUND PROOF A HOWLER. I NEED A PLACE THAT CAN SOUND PROOF A HOWLER. I thought violently while pacing.
Suddenly, a door open and I quickly ran inside, before opening the howler.

"HEY COMET!! I AM HAVING THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!! I PROPOSED TO REMUS AND HE SAID YES! HE SAID YES!! OH MY GODS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. WE ARE PLANNING TO ANNOUNCE IT AT WINTER BREAK AND GET MARRIED DURING THE SPRING BREAK SO DON'T MENTION IT TO ANYONE YET. OH AND THANKS FOR THE GIFTS THEY ARE AWESOME AND I WILL TOTALLY BE USING ALL OF THEM ASAP."

Sirius took a big gasp of air.

"ALL RIGHT DON'T FORGET TO IM OR WRITE ME SOON. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. LOVE YOU COMET. BYE."

I sighed in relief, ecstatic that I opened it in the sound proof ROR room.

I decided to shadow travel to 12 Grimmauld place to make sure they weren't freaking out. I quickly IM'd Star and saw him pacing around freaking out while Remus was comforting him. I swipe it away and shadow traveled over.

————————————————————————

"Siri, it's going to be fine. Nico is smart and will not let the secret get out."

"But what if he doesn't realize what it is? I thought it was a recording quill not a howler. How could I be so stupid?"

"Siri everything will be alright. Just calm down."

I was standing in the corner watching this all unfold.

"But Moony, we won't know until we get a letter back."

"Star." I called out.

I was met with silence.

"Pads, whatever happens, happens. We are in this together."

"Rems." I tried.

Nothing.

"Moony, we don't know how they will react. What if they shun us? I can't deal with that."

"Siri." I shouted.

Nothing again.

"Padfoot, you know that they will love us no matter what."

"Remmy." I yelled.

Still nothing. It was like they couldn't hear me.

"You don't know that for sure."

"Sirius Black!" I sternly shouted.

Nothing.

"We know them Siri. Everything will be okay."

"Remus Lupin!" I called loudly.

Ugh. Nothing again. Seriously? 

"But what if it's not?"

"Guys," I yelled. "Hello! GUYS!" I screamed.

Finally, they turned and saw I was there.

"Jeez, I think y'all are deaf. I've been calling your names for five minutes." I sassily remarked.

"Comet, why are you here? Oh no, it's so bad you had to break the news to us in person, isn't it?" Sirius moaned dramatically.

"Actually, I came to calm you down and tell you that I am the only one who heard it." I retorted.

"Oh thank the gods!" Sirius cheered. "I wasn't ready for everyone else to know yet. I still don't know how they would react."

Remus smiled.

"See, I told you it would be fine."

"Yeah, and don't worry too much about how people will react. I suggest you ask Draco about his relationship soon." I suggested.

Their jaws dropped to the floor.

"Draco's in a relationship?" They shouted in unison.

"Uh yeah. Publicly. Don't ask me who it is, it's not my place to share. Anyways, I've got to get back before anyone realizes that I'm gone. Bye." I stated before disappearing into the shadows.

————————————————————————

I shadow traveled to the entrance of the Great Hall and walked back in and sat down.

Immediately I was questioned by many people.

"What was the howler all about?" Harry asked.

"Well it was from Sirius but it was an accident. He thought he was using a recording quill on some parchment but it turned out to be a howler. He was just telling me some of his personal business that he didn't want shared." I answered.

Mouths snapped shut as they were satisfied with my answer. I couldn't wait to tease Remus about the whole situation next week when he came to help teach. It was only a matter of time.

A/N: Hey guys!! Omg thanks so much for 43K reads, over 1K comments and over 1K votes!!!! I appreciate everything you guys do when you check out my story and I couldn't be more thankful. I am happy to inform you that I am out of my sling and able to write easily so I will be trying to update more often again. However, I am in a show right now. It is Freaky Friday the Musical. If anyone here lives in Jersey and wants to come out and see it, tickets are $5 and I am Torrey in the 1:00 show on Feb 25. The link to by tickets is here: https://www.showtix4u.com/boxoffice.php?submit=Search+for+Events&begin=1542968&current_client=0200006912311821 My cast mates and I have put a ton of effort into this and I'm trying to spread the word. Anyways, I have planned out the rest of this book and it will be about 40 chapters long so stay tuned. Feel free to send me any suggestions via the comment or PM. I am more likely to get your suggestion if you PM me though. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I apologize for not updating sooner. If you enjoyed, please make sure to comment and/or vote. I love reading all of your comments. They fill me up with joy. I hope you all have a wonderful day and happy Valentine's Day!!!
Peace out
-Ashe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 432 28
My first fanfic ever, hopefully it goes well, where Solangelo are attempting to make it through Nico's last year of school he before joins the Seven...
121K 2.7K 26
This is completed and now I'm working on a sequel. My other story's title's are below. This is an adventure of Percy, Zoë, and Lucas Jackson with Nic...
2.5K 131 22
Percy wakes up and suddenly finds himself in an unfamiliar place, surrounded by unfamiliar people who use an unfamiliar sort of magic. He only recall...
308K 6.6K 19
The half-bloods go undercover at Hogwarts, will they finish the year? Who is going to mess up their quiet? Because let's face it somebody will, read...