I Hate Love ✔️(under editing)

_XxCherryBlossomxX_ tarafından

*UNDER EDITING* ❝What I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if s... Daha Fazla

Love
I Hate Love [Prologue]
Main Characters and their Aesthetics
Myself Ayesha
1. That Nerd
3. My Partner
4. An Old Friend
5. Like Good Old Times
6. Homecoming Party
7. Locked Up
8. Chase Me
9. Cause I Care
10. My Bucket List
11. Is It A Date?
12. Friends, Emotions And Old Times
13. Just You And Me
14. Perfect Date Dress
15. Forever
16. Pool Party
17. Drinks, Dance And Heartbreaks
18. Yours, Secret Admirer
19. Why?
20. Once A Player, Always A Player
21. Do Me A Favor
22. You Deserve Better
23. What's The Plan?
Author's Thanks To 1k Readers!!
24. A Day With You
25. Boy I Admire From Afar
26. Vineyard & Endless Road Trip
27. Campfire Night
28. Perfect
29. His Darkest Secrets
30. Miss Goody Two Shoes
31. Unfolding The Truth
32. Secrets.
33. Once Upon A Night
34. Who Is The Killer?
35. The Deleted Footage
36. DAY- 1
37. DAY-2
38. DAY-3
39. The Final Day
40. Hold On
Epilogue
My Other Stories

2. Mr. Popular

1.7K 101 30
_XxCherryBlossomxX_ tarafından

Chapter 2
Mr. Popular

Vihaan's P. O. V

"Wake up you lazy ass!" I felt the whole earth shaking in my dream as I heard a familiar voice calling me out and pushing me off the bed. 

"Ow! That hurt. Why are you here so early in the morning? " I groaned as I landed on my butt. I glared at Ansh as he was laughing at me. My heading throbbing as I relived last night so I headed straight for the bathroom. After I came out of the shower and got changed, I asked him "What exactly happened last night?"

"You serious? You don't remember?" His expression changed to being serious, "You were so wasted that I drove you and Ritika home." He paused and gave me a disappointing look. "After you reached home, your mom was waiting for you and she was concerned as you were drunk. Then you started talking nonsense to her about your dad and hers relation and how helpless she is and how she failed you as a mother."

"What!" I was shocked. He nodded helplessly "I tried stopping you but you were going on and on."

"Ansh, what am I supposed to do now? I pretty sure she is hurt and pissed at me right now." I said scratching my head. He hit me lightly in head which felt like thunder to my brain as I was still hungover from last night.

"I would be too pissed at you if I were her. Just go and talk to her. I am sure she will understand, after all she is your mother. She is in the kitchen preparing breakfast with Meera Aunty." he said patting on my shoulder. I nodded, and walked downstairs. I found her in the kitchen with Meera maa, our housekeeper. 

"Good morning mom!" I called her but she ignored me. I could see her eyes were swollen which meant she cried all night. I felt so bad and stupid at that moment. Moreover I was angry at myself for being a bad son to her. I am the reason behind her tears and I hate to admit that. 

"Ansh, I have made breakfast for you both. Take a seat and have it." she ordered, giving me the cold shoulder.

"Thanks Aunty. Oh my favorite omelet and sausages! Love it." he jumped straight to the dining table. I gave him a look for not supporting me and being such a jerk but then again; it's Ansh, a big foodie. I rolled my eyes and tried talking to my mom.

"Mom! Please hear me out. I didn't mean to behave like that last night." I said pleading hoping that she would forgive me.

"Then what did you mean Vihaan?" she asked me in a stern voice
I was speechless. What possible explanation I could have given? When I get drunk, I get too honest in expressing my feelings. I turned my eyes away from her in shame and guilt. She approached me, "Vihaan, dear you don't know what type of relation your dad and I share. He just does not express it about how much he cares for us but does loves us. We both love you. You are our only son, how could we not?"

"Really mom? He was not there for me when I needed him the most. His business was everything he ever cared about and wasn't your marriage a business proposal? Do you even love each other?" I took a breath as I tried to control my emotions. "He was not there when you needed him the most too. He always treated you as if you are no one and here you are defending him and his actions. Where is he now, huh? Let me guess, some trip abroad for a business deal. Am I right?" At this point, I lost my temper. Knowing that my mother loves him so much and will always defend him makes upset for her.

"Vihaan Oberoi!" she slapped me hard on my face. I guess I deserved but what I said was true. It sting me but I was more hurt of how helpless and unlucky my mother was to have a husband like my father and a son like me. So I ran away from there, like I always do. 

"Are you okay?" Ansh asked me as we were driving to the school.

"Is that even a question? No, I am not okay. I don't understand why she keeps on defending him? I just want her to live happily."

Ansh just kept quiet as he knew I wasn't in the right state of mind.

____

As we reached school, I met some of my other friends from basketball team while some girls were running towards us. They were Tanya and her group and some others too. I don't prefer such kind of girls but I don't hate the attention either. So I just roll my eyes, plaster a smile and greet them. They are good for distraction.

"Good luck with your fan meeting man!" Ansh chuckled and left for his class. We are best friends since we were in diapers and he was there for me during my highs and lows. We are like a brothers but extremely opposite of each other. While he has passion to pursue something, I have no idea what I will do with my life. He hates attention and I am just Mr. Popular. While Ansh is a sweetest guy like a bear but a handsome looking one, me - well let's just say I don't bite. 

Soon all the girls flocked around me and started with their usual rants. I didn't even pay attention to any of it. It was then a girl with the baggy pants, sweatshirt and thick black rimmed glasses entered. She was new in the middle of the term which was weird. Everyone was making fun of her, gossiping about her but it seemed like she didn't care and went straight to the class. Although she was funny looking, there was something about her which I found interesting. It seemed like she has this facade and she carries secrets. And if there's anything about me is that I love mysteries.

"Girls excuse me! I have a class to attend" saying I went to the class after a lot of tries.

There the teacher glared at me."Coming late as always Mr. Vihaan Oberoi?" She said in a sarcastic way.

"Ma'am, as you know it's difficult to rescue myself from the group of girls out there. What can I do about this charming face?" I fired back faking an innocent face. I looked around as there was no seat available, I decided to sit on first bench beside the new girl. It looked like she was thinking something.

"Back to earth to nerd?" I approached that girl.

"Well I must you are a very lucky girl!" I half whispered to her.

"And why is that?" she asked.

"Every girl here wants to sit with me. So consider yourself lucky as there were no empty seat available." I replied casually.

"Don't flatter yourself. I don't care where you sit or what you do. So let me focus." She ignored me and focused on the lecture. I was taken aback by this gesture of hers. It's going to be fun, little miss!

"Nerdy much!" I commented, pouting my mouth.

"You don't even know me so stop with the judgment." she got aggressive. I chuckled. She looked at the teacher who was staring at us but I looking at her.

'She is cute' I thought. She is the first girl who talked with me like this. Something about her was different. No way she is a nerd and shy girl that she pretends to be.

_____

After the class, I felt much better given the dramatic morning I had. I just couldn't stop myself from thinking about that nerd's irritating face while we were arguing. I didn't realise I was smiling and chuckling at the thought of it.

"You seem great! I was worried in vain. Smiling and laughing alone. Do we need to book a room at mental hospital?" Ansh asked placing his hand on my shoulder, coming out of nowhere.

"I met this girl in Maths class and she is one of a kind. I mean she looks this studious and sweet girl. But when I talked with her she was fierce but in a cute way. Her irritated face is even more funny and cute. She also very confident like she doesn't care what others think of her and-" 

"Hold on man! Look at you. Talking non-stop about this girl whom you don't know. Who are you? What did you do to my best friend?" he chuckled.

"Fuck you!" I was annoyed but it's true. I was rambling about a girl who is not my type but I want to know her. Something about her is drawing me in and I can't figure out what. 

"Anyways Miss Ramona was asking for you. She wants to have a talk about something serious." after Ansh had his laugh, he informed me.

"I guess I know what is about. Anyways, I will meet you at the basketball practice." I said and left from there to meet Ramona Ma'am.

"Sure. I will go and see who this interesting girl is." He shouted from the distance.

I showed him the middle finger while leaving from there yet could hear him laugh from behind.

____

TO BE CONTINUED...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.7M 71.9K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
2.9K 138 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
11.9K 603 13
1st book of 'The Malhotra Siblings' When she was in 9th, he was the senior of her school.. He was her brother's classmate and his bestfriend He was h...