A human angel / Allen Walker...

By WhiteDemonQueen

A fanfiction about you and Allen Walker marshal theodor found you in a village in England. Your life... More

Prologue
chapter 1 : The deal
chapter 2: passed out
Chapter 3: My lost past
Chapter 4: My real powers
Chapter 5: Eyes
Chapter 6 : The dream
Chapter 7: A new mission
Chapter 8: I'm not weak
Chapter 9: Friends...

Chapter 01: lemon!

2.1K 16 8
By WhiteDemonQueen

ATTENTION!!! This is a LEMON. witch means that it has high sexual content. If you don't like it don't read it!! By the way, just to make everything clear Allen and you are 20 years old.  

This is my first lemon so I would appreciate any Ideas to better myself. Thank you very much.

Now please lean back and enjoy ❤️

Lavi's POV

"com'on Lavi ! I still wanna drink!!!!!!" "NO! Y/N you've drank too much and it's already late, we should go back." "But I don't wannaaaaa ! It's boring there!!" she responded

I am currently in a bar in a small city near the black order. You must be asking yourselves " what the heck are they doing there? "well I'll tell you

Flashback (4 hours ago)

I was walking in the hallways of the order. My destination was my room because I just came back from a mission with Yuu. Let's just say he wasn't in the best of moods. So I was pretty worn out and just wanted to sleep,

Anyways, I was walking in the hallways when I saw Y/N  with her head down and her eyes looked like she has been crying for hours.
 "Ok something is totally wrong." I grabbed her by her arm and said "Hey, Y/N, everything ok? You look kind of down." She stopped  walking and slowly looked up at me. First she stared at me dead in the eyes but when she recognized me she said "Oh, hey Lavi. How did it go with Kanda?" Her voice was small and frail. "Who cares about that. What's wrong with you? You aren't usually this gloomy." I said now getting very worried. "Yeah, I'm fi-" She didn't finish her sentence but her eyes widened. At first I thought she was looking at me but quickly noticed she wasn't, so I turned my head to see what she was staring at. It turned out it was Allen. He was coming in our direction.

"Hey Y/N, Lavi!" Allen called us. "Oh hey Al-" I was about to call him when Y/N interrupted me " Hey Lavi ! Why don't we go out today ? You are free from missions for now right? Good, Let's go" she said in her usual energetic tone. She dragged me all the way to a the town near the order without any explanation what has gotten in to her.

" Ok, this is enough !" I said and freed me from her grip clearly annoyed with her behavior.

She turned to me. Y/N had that sad expression on her face again. " Now tell me what is wrong with you or I go back and leave you here" I said. " Yes, I'm sorry for dragging you in this. I'l explaine everything to you but could we go somewhere ? It's a bit cold here." I simply nodded and we entered a bar and ordered each a beer.

End of flashback
And here we are now and I understood more or less the situation. Apparently while she was wandering around the order she cached Allen, her long time crush, confess to Lenalee her best friend. And now she is devastated. "I can't quite believe that, after all... " I said to myself when Y/N interrupted my thoughts. I was helping her stand because she was stumbling all over the place.

"Heeey, Lavi!!! Pay attention to me would ya?! I need a friend that supports me right now." She said "No, what you need right now is to sleep " I answered. We are nearly there, thank god. I'm never ever letting her drink again!!

Once we arrived I directly saw Allen and ran to his side (still backing Y/N up thought) "hello Allen!! Would you please taker her to her room? Thank you!" I said left her in his armes and ran away. I just heard a " hey! Lavi come back!!" But honestly I couldn't care less. I think they have to sorte some stuff out and besides I'm lazy and tired. What?! I had a rough day, Ok?

Allen's POV
Lavi just left Y/N in my arms. I'm holding her bridal style while she's sleeping. " guess I have no choice now?" I muttered to myself.

So I made my way to her room when she woke up. Her eyes slowly fluttered open "huh? Where am I? Where is Lavi?" Y/N asked tiredly "You're in the black order and Lavi asked(forced) me to bring you to your room." I explained. She stared at me intently. "Who the hell are you?" She said and I just sweatdropped " Don't you recognize me? It's me, Allen." I said but she just continued to stare at me like I'm some kind of alien. " It's true you look just like him... but at this hour he probably wouldn't be with me right now. So you can't be him" she said and her expression became sadder. I tilted my head at what she said but just shrugged it of. " Why wouldn't I be with her right now?" I asked my self.
" Oh!! I know. I probably drank too much and am dreaming right now. Hahaha of cours!" She said and laughed hysterically. I didn't know what to say so I didn't answer.
We finally reached her room and I put her down to open the door. I helped her enter, led her to the bed but when she was almost going to sit she stopped. I tried to make her sit down but she would move. " what's wrong?" I asked. She didn't answer me and had a shadow over her eyes so I couldn't se them. She was now in front of me and the bed behind me. She approached me and  suddenly pushed me. I fell back on the bed. I closed my eyes when I felt gravity pull me down.

Y/N jumped on top of me, straddling my hips and put both of her hands on each side of my head. Her face came closer and closer, there were only inches separating our lips and the next moment that gape was gone. My eyes widened at the sudden move. It was a sweet and pure kiss. I melted right in to it but she soon withdrew.
"Why..." she said in a low voice "Why had it to be her? Why did it have to be her of all people ?!" She screamed the last sentence. I still couldn't see her eyes but I felt warm water drops on my face. When I noticed that these where her tears my eyes widened. "I know that I'm a cowered that is too afraid to put her true feelings in to words but... even though I know all that... it still hurts like hell and I wasn't even properly rejected...!" Y/N said and sat up. She was sobbing in the palms of her hands. I too, sat up and looked at her not really knowing what to do, in fact I was utterly confused. Once she had calmed down a bit, she wiped the tears away with her hands and began to talk again. "Allen... the truth is... I love you, I always did but I saw you confess to Lenalee today. So I have a request... would you please reject me properly this time?" She said with a sad smile on her face and tears streaming out. My eyes widened again. That smile... it is heart breaking. I can't take it any more.

Third person POV

Allen grabbed the female by her waist and pulled her in to a heated kiss. At first she didn't react, she couldn't because of the shock but once calmed down, kissed him with the same amount of force. Her hands snaked their way to his white gray-ish hair and played with it. He licked the young women's lips and she, without second thought, opened them. The white haired boy roomed this new discovered territory and she moaned in to the kiss. It was wonderful, for both of them, it felt so right. Everything they ever wanted to feel from each other was present, want, need, passion but before anything else, Love.

During theirs make out session Allen had switched positions and (Y/N) was now bottom. The teen hovering over her like a predator that is devouring his pray. They didn't break the kiss during the entire process but the male couldn't take it any longer and left the warmth of her lips to attack her neck. He would never have the courage to be this dominant on a normal basis, he was too shy for that but he couldn't hold back this burning desire any longer. He wanted to devour her, make her his, mark her for everybody to know whom she belonged to. He was embarrassed and shock at how possessive he actually is. (Y/N) though didn't mind it at all, she felt the same need for him and enjoyed his passion.
His hands roomed her entire body and so did her's. He planted butterfly kisses all over her neck and soon reached her chest. The white haired male snaked his hands under her top and quickly uncovered her upper body (with her help). He massaged her breasts trough her bra. The female let out some moans much to the boy's joy. She loved his warm touch and was even more turned on when the thin fabric was skillfully removed by the male and she could enjoy the direct touch of  her love. He sucked on one breast and his hand played with the other one while his spare hand slide over her curves and groped her ass. He gave the same treatment to her other breast. She couldn't hold the moans in any longer. She was turned on and knew there was no turning back.

Her hands made their way to the white haired teen's shirt and began to play with it. He looked up at her lust clouded eyes with his own. "I-It's not fair if I'm the only one getting undressed." She said in a low voice "Then can you take care of that for me?" He said in a seductive manner. That made her blush even more but did as the male proposed. He took it of his body and the (h/c) haired girl admired his firm toned body. Allen was the kind of guy that looked thin and frail but had ,underneath the clothes, a very well build body "Like what you see~?" He said with a smirk drawn on his lips. He too, was very pleased with the view. The female blushed a large variety of reds but continued her work.

She unzipped his pants and noticed the bulge forming in boy's boxers. "Eager are we~?" the young exorcist teased playfully but when she looked at him no smirk was present just an expression of complete love. He was incredibly happy that she wanted it as much as he did. Both took their pants plus underwear of and were no totally naked in front of each other. The two lovers very very embarrassed but the female approached the male and began to kiss him. She touched every inche of his body from his strong shoulders to his toned abs till she reached his manhood and began to hump him with her dominant hand. It felt incredibly good to him, so good him moaned in to the kiss but as a little revenge he began to massage her clit with his thumb she too moaned but didn't stop the make-out session. They came closer to one another and Allen put two fingers in her and moved in a quick pace. That was too much for her and didn't hold her moans in any more. She too quickened her pace on him and soon both of them became two moaning, panting messes.

 Her walls began to tighten on his fingers, signaling him that she will be coming soon, so he picked his speed up once more and so did she. "A-Allen I-I'm co- " (Y/N) said but was interrupted by a moan "I-I know, me too...ahhh" he said and both finally climaxed. They regained breath for a couple of seconds and kissed again. Allen grabbed her ass and pulled her on his lap. He looked deep in to her eyes and asked "Are you sure you want to do this?" "Yes absolutely, there is no other person in this world I would want to do dis apart from you." Her eyes were filled with sincerity. "Fine then, but it will hurt... a lot." The female nodded her head in understanding.

Your POV

I let my hips slowly fall on to Allen's. I won't lie it hurt like a Bitch but his kisses and the sweet nothings he whispered in my ear made me feel slightly better. Once everything was in I took some time to get used to the feeling and when the pain dulled and was replaced by pleasure I began to move slightly up and down and I moaned. I became quicker thanks to Allen's help and became a moaning mess. He too wasn't any better, his grunts and soft moans were music to me. It made me want to go faster witch I did. "(Y/N)...ahh..damn you are making me crazy" He grunted and changed positions.

I was now holding the bed frame while he did me from behind and it felt soo good. Allen became faster and soon found my g-spot. He abused it like no tomorrow and fucked me hard. He pulled my hair back and sucked on my neck. It didn't hurt at all it just turned me on even more. "Tell me..*panth ...whom you.. *panth ...belong to" he asked me in between panths "*moan... Y-Yours!!" He slapped by ass and said "Louder!" I didn't know this side of Allen but I love it! "YOURS!..  AHHH" "That's right, mine and only mine" He said in a groan and picked up his speed. I couldn't take it anymore and we both came at the same time. We laid down and he covered us with a blanked. He held me in his arms and I rested my head on his chest.

"I love you, Allen"" I love you too, (Y/N)" and with that we fell asleep in each others embrace.

NEXT MORNING STILL YOUR POV:

"AAAHHH what the hell are you doing here!" I said while looking at the white haired male that was for some reason half naked in my room. I woke up a minute ago when Allen came out of my bathroom without a shirt. "what? Don't you remember what happened yesterday?" he said "Yes-ter-day?" That's when all the memories came back and I blushed thousand different shades of red. "No this can't be...Am I still dreaming ? This has to be a dream, Allen would never go confess to a girl and have sex right after that with another one. He isn't a horrible m-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Allen had pulled me in to a kiss. He pulled away and spoke again "You are right I would never do that to the girl I like." He looked at me with serious eyes. But what does that mean? "I would never make love to a women I don't love." I blushed at that sentence. "What you saw yesterday was p-p-practice." He blushed deeply "practice?" Asked curious "To be honest I wanted to confess yesterday but was too nervous so Lenalee let me practice on her.""Wait does... that mean... that you...?"I couldn't form a coherent sentence. He kneeled in front of me and took my hands in his. "Yes, I love you (Y/N). Would you please become my girlfriend ?" He was sincere. I could see the love in his eyes. I jumped in his arms and kissed him. "Yes I would love to" I said while crying happy tears. 

Well some wishes can become reality ❤️

The END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 113 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
158K 6.4K 60
[this story has a reader with they/them pronouns, also you kinda take place as Ethan] (y/n) was a recruit sent to find out about the sudden drop of p...
92 3 9
Allen Walker(NOT FROM D-GRAYMAN), a 13 year old boy with a dream to become a warrior, just like his Father Argon Walker. And 4 childhood friends will...
6.6K 230 21
I was walking through the worst part of town - and may I add, in the dark. I was almost home...so close. Before I knew what was happening, I was witn...