Learn || Golden Child

By -jiung

"read out the lyrics? damn daddy damn daddy da-" "get out, lee jangjun." in which golden child had 3 new assi... More

characters
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

27

397 22 59
By -jiung

After the barbecue, everyone went back to their rooms, finally resting.

"We did so much exercise today." Arim said.

"It exceeded my quota and I want to sleep so badly now." Minah sighed.

"But we ate so much just now. That exceeded my quota as well." Chaejung sighed as well, rubbing her stomach.

"You're still so skinny." Jaein scoffed while speaking in a really low volume.

"I agree." Ryu nodded, "this is random, but Jaein should speak louder sometimes." Jaein just shook her head at her opinion.

Mijin said, "I heard that there'll be some really surprising news on the third day, which is tomorrow."

At this moment, the door opened.

"That's true." Rico came back from tidying up the venue.

"What is it?" Arim asked excitedly, her eyes sparkling.

"You'll see." Rico answered with a grin and Arim pouted.

"Awww what a cutie." Chaejung laughed, patting her head.

"STOP! I'M ONLY SHORTER THAN YOU BY 25CM." Arim yelled. Everyone laughed.

"25cm." Jaein took out a ruler from her pencil case.

"STOP!"

"Short people problems." Minah frowned.

"It's just that Chaejung is goddamn tall. 170cm like how the f*ck?!" Ryu shook her head, then headed to the door as she heard someone knocking on the door.

"AYO!" The door opened, stood the few boys from downstairs.

"AYO!" Arim immediately answered as she saw Bomin and Donghyun.

"Oh look, maknae line." Mijin said.

"Daeyeol wants all of us to play a game." Jaehyun said with a smile.

"Yeah but all of us will have to go outside, since we can't go into each other's rooms." Joochan shrugged.

"Go downstairs." Jibeom simply said. All of them left.

"I wonder what game it is." Rico said.

"Let's go." Minah first left the door, followed by the other girls.

When they got downstairs, the boys are already gathering at the platform outside their room. They tried their best to form a large circle and they sat down on the floor.

"What game are we playing?" Ryu asked as she went to Jaeseok, hugging his arm like always.

"This game is about sharing secrets." Jaeseok winked.

"What?" Chaejung asked.

"Okay, let me explain this." Daeyeol raised his hand to get the attention of so many people. "Everyone will get a piece of paper, which they can write a secret on it anonymously. Then the papers will be folded and shuffled, so each person will get a paper with a secret on it. After they read that secret, they'll need to keep it, they can't tell anyone."

"I like this game." Rico grinned.

"Looks so fun!" Arim nodded.

"Now we can write our secrets." Sungyoon said as he passed out the paper and pen for everyone.

Everyone started writing. They all looked serious while thinking of what to write.

"It'll be best if there aren't any eye contacts among us." Daeyeol explained as he writes down his secret.

After a while they're done. They all folded the papers twice and shuffled it.

After they all got a paper once again, they all went somewhere else to read it on their own.

The people need to keep the following anonymous secrets:

Daeyeol - "I love food more than Daeyeol."
Sungyoon - "I don't want to play this game."
Jaeseok - "I love Jaeseok more than anything in the world."
Mijin - "I want Mijin to compliment me for once."
Ryu - "No matter how Ryu is done with me, I won't leave her."
Jangjun - "Jangjun makes me feel so special and I love him."
Youngtaek - "Rico should join the production team."
Seungmin - "I have nothing to hide from you all."
Jaehyun - "I like Hanmi."
Jibeom - "I like Kim Jibeom."
Donghyun - "I like Arim."
Joochan - "I like someone."
Jaein - "I like Jaein."
Minah - "I like Bomin."
Rico - "I will apologize to Jaein tomorrow."
Chaejung - "Meeting Chaejung is the best thing that ever happened to me."
Bomin - "I want Donghyun and Arim to be less awkward."
Arim - "I still care about Arim."

Everyone read their secrets, some of them have shocked faces, while some had an unreadable smile on their faces, and the others just nodded and put the paper in their pockets.

They went back to where they start the game.

"Remember to keep your secrets!" Daeyeol smiled. Everyone nodded in response.

"Now that it's getting quite late, we need some rest." Ryu said.

"Sure. But I'll get some food first." Mijin said.

"I'll come with you." Daeyeol replied.

"Thanks, you're the best." Mijin winked, Daeyeol smiled in response.

"Let's hang out in the cafe." Jaeseok said to Ryu and she smiled, hugging his arm.

"Jangjun, do you want to go jogging later?" Chaejung asked.

"Sure. See you later." Jangjun ruffled her hair with a smile.

"I'll go back first." Jibeom said.

"Good night!" Rico said brightly, giving Jibeom a thumbs up. He slightly smiled and went back. Rico went back as well.

"Bomin, can I talk to you?" Minah suddenly questioned. Donghyun and Arim turned to her, looking doubtful.

"Sure." Bomin winked. They quickly went somewhere else.

"Uh, I'll... go back to the room." Jaein said.

"Rest well." Sungyoon patted her head gently and she blushed.

"Thanks..." She mumbled and went back.

Joochan finally spoke, "I'll go back to rest too... hyung, what about you?"

"I'll come with you." He nodded.

"Yah, Son Youngtaek. Are you seriously not writing anything in there?!" Seungmin hit Youngtaek on the shoulder.

"I did! It's just not so serious! Jaehyun, right?" Youngtaek exclaimed, then turned to Jaehyun.

"Yeah!" Jaehyun nodded before a smirk appeared on his face. "But I know Seungmin hyung wrote something quite... serious..."

"Yah Bong Jaehyun don't you dare-"

"Run!!!" Youngtaek ran away with Jaehyun with Seungmin chasing behind them.

"It's... just us now?" Donghyun slowly asked after looking around.

"Yeah..." Arim replied.

----------------

"Minah, I think I got your secret." Bomin said after he went somewhere with Minah.

"Good," Minah nodded, "but that's not the most important thing, because I've told Donghyun countless times to be less awkward with Arim already."

"Then what's the most important thing?" Bomin asked. Minah took out her paper.

"I got Arim's secret, and she likes you." She said. Bomin's eyes widened.

"So she does like me back..." He said slowly, Minah grinned.

-------------

The 2 couples got their food and sat down.

"What did you write?" Ryu asked Jaeseok, grinning.

"Not telling." Jaeseok leaned forward and answered playfully.

"Mijin ah, do you like me more or food more?" Daeyeol asked. Mijin looked up from eating her piece of cake.

"You." Mijin answered.

"Why?"

"Because you'll give me food."

"..."

"Just kidding."

-----------------

"Who's secret did you get?" Jangjun asked as he and Chaejung were jogging.

"Yours." Chaejung answered, smiling.

"What? I got yours too!!" Jangjun exclaimed. Both of them laughed a bit.

"I really meant what I wrote." Jangjun suddenly said, his speed getting slower.

"Me too." Chaejung answered, grinning. Jangjun suddenly stopped so she stopped too.

"What should I do?" He asked.

"What?"

"I want to kiss you now." He pulled her close.

"Not yet." She smiled, and put a finger to his lips, then running away quickly.

"Wait!!!"

--------------

Jaein went back inside her room, still thinking a lot over the secret she received.

Someone likes her. And it was her very first time.

"Why the heck would someone even like me?! I'm not as tall and pretty and talented as Chaejung, and I'm not as cute and playful and friendly as Arim. I'm just a boring person!" She thought while lying down on her bed.

"What secret did you get?" Rico entered the room as well, sitting on one of the empty beds.

"Someone likes me. Do you think this is a joke?" Jaein answered after letting out a sigh.

"This can't be a joke." Rico grinned.

"But... I just can't believe it." Jaein shook her head.

"Believe in yourself, Jaein. There will be someone who appreciates you as who you are. And for who that person is... I think you're smart enough to find out."

--------------

"I'm so tired." Joochan sighed.

"You weren't like that 3 minutes ago. Is it because of the secret?" Sungyoon answered.

"Yeah, it's so confusing. I don't know who wrote this." He took out his paper.

"Let me see... it's Jaein's handwriting." Jibeom walked over and looked at the paper.

"Really?!" Joochan jumped, his eyes widened.

"Ah... so she likes someone." Sungyoon nodded after taking a look at the paper.

"Pfft, she didn't even write who it is, what a coward." Jibeom rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Hey Kim Jidumb! I know what's written on the paper you got! It says that-" Joochan gained energy once again, and exclaimed.

"Yah!!!" Jibeom turned around.

"IT SAYS-"

"BLABLABLABLABLA-"

"Okay let's keep quiet guys." Sungyoon facepalmed.

----------------

"Who's secret did you get?" Arim asked.

"Can't tell, sorry. You?" Donghyun smiled.

"I think I got yours..." She said. Donghyun didn't look surprised.

"What secret is it that you have to hide from me?" Arim then asked, pouting.

"You'll find out." He ruffled her hair.

"Hey!"

Both of them laughed.

"This is sudden but... I just want to tell you, that no matter what happens, you're always my best friend, and I care about you. I don't know if you understand the reasons behind my actions but..." Donghyun said.

"I understand. And me too, you're always my best friend." Arim answered, and they high-fived.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 11.3K 21
"Lee Taeyong, but you can call me daddy, I mean since you're lonely and stuff."
67.8K 1.3K 27
A bunch of drabbles for my Golden Child ♥ STAN GOLDEN CHILD EVERYONE 05.17.18: 5K reads 07.12.18: 7K reads 10.17.18: 10K reads 4.27.19: 15K reads [ d...
3.4K 105 14
Golcha one-shots where the story will be inspired by songs. (Aug 2020 - June 2022)
734 21 8
A simple collection of BongBeom One-Shot written by me.