Hood Love✔

De ChocolateZeno

When Cookie Halloway a smart, sassy, fiesty, boss chick hits the streets of Philly shaking things up. She cat... Mai multe

Teaser
Character List
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Good News
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Good News update...
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Character Update.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
NEW BOOK

Prologue

2.4K 89 7
De ChocolateZeno

Knock. Knock. Knock.

The furious pounding on door continued. Lucious groaned. It was an annoying sound. The girl on his lap took a puff of the blunt then passed it to him.

"Vernon man. Get that shit." He commanded then took a puff hiself.

Vernon grumbled something under his breath then got up. The girl on Lucious's lap moved to straddle him. He diddnt mind. The girl knew what she was getting into.

Lucious diddnt do relationships....or so he thought. The girl who's name he forgot began to kiss on his neck and grind on him. He was momentarily lost in the actions. That was untill Vernon sucked in a breath then breathed out damn.

Lucious looked at him to see him peeking out the blinds. Vernon pulled back then fixed his clothes in the mirror.

"Who is it?" Lucious asked taking another puff. Groaning when the knocking started up again.

"I don't know. She's FINE as fuck bro." Vernon breathed out checking hiself again. The girl in on his lap rolled her eyes.

Vernon opened the door and was met with Cookie. She was a rather curvy short girl. Her breasts were a little over average nice and perky. The black tank top showed the swell of then in her sports bra.

Her waist was small and her hips were very wide. Along with that came a nice ass in her red Jordan basketball shorts. It was big and bubbly.

Vernon wondered what it felt like. Her hair was pulled up into a bun. You could tell it was long. To be real she looked ready to fight. Her red and black Jordan's were laced up tight.

"I'm looking for Bunky. I heard he hung around here." Cookie spoke her tone clipped.

She just wanted to get a hold of Bunkys ass. She had a shitty day trying to find a job. Then she got home to a crying Carol. Who said Bunky had hit her. She was fired up. Asking around she was sent to this house.

"Yea. He does. Why you looking for him baby?" Vernon flirted.

Lucious could only see Vernon he was curious to know who was on the other side of the door. Vernon was never the best flirter. He heard the girl suck her teeth.

"Look is he here or not?" She snapped at him.

" Chill little mama. Forget him. Let me holla at you." He flirted again.

Cookie gritted her teeth. Ever since she moved here guys just think she's a slab of meat. It was beyond infuriating.

"I don't want to holla at you. IS BUNKY HERE?" She snapped her temper rising.

Lucious figured it was about time to see
what was going on. The firecracker outside peaked his curiosity. Most girls wanted a chance at any of the boys in his circle. You know to get money. As he begun to get up Vernon popped off.

" Damn Bitch."

Before Lucious could even get up off the couch he heard the smack. It was loud and echoed of the walls. Cookie slapped the dog shit outta Vernon.

He stumbled back from the blow. It was like scorching heat. Cookie advanced on him closing the distance stepping into the house.

"Who you calling a bitch Mark?" She growled.

Lucious was shocked he hopped up to stop any further confrontation. The girl he saw was breathtaking. He wondered where she came from. He hasn't seen her around.

"Woah! Chill the fuck out!" Lucious yelled. As he got closer he noticed how small she was. She couldn't hit that hard he thought. She glanced at him then her attention went back to Vernon who was holding his face. His lip was busted and bleeding.

"Who the fuck are you?" He snapped getting in front of her view. Her fierce eyes snapped up to his. She glared at him as his eyes drunk in her appearance.

"None of your damn business." She sneered at the guy in front of her.

She had no time to drink in his body. She was to heated. Lucious glared at the girl. She had some nerve to talk to him. His temper was rising. A part of him liked her fussing for some reason.

"Man. BUNKY ONE OF YOUR BITCHES IS DOWN HERE TRIPPING." Vernon called up the stairs.

Cookie growled making an attempt to to get to him again. Her arm was grabbed and she was yanked back in front of the tall high lighter. She looked at his hand fully prepared to chop it off

She squared off with him. Her eyes looked at the hand then back at him. His eyes were challenging. He took threat at the stance. Sure he wasn't gonna hit her but, he would apprehend her if nesascery.

They stared at eachother for a while. She gave him one last warning glance. He diddnt budge. She diddnt care if she had to somewhat crane her neck to look at him somewhat.

He was pushing her. Her weight shifted fully prepared to attack when she heard Bunkys voice coming from the stairs followed by him in person. He looked around confused then they locked eyes.

Cookie shrugged of Lucious's hand harshly. She quickly stormed past him. On full attack mode. For a small girl she was quick. She punched him in the gut before he could say anything. He dropped the fresh blunt and lighter in his hands. That was followed by a knee to the stomach.

Lucious was gonna intervene but something about the scene had him frozen in place. She looked sexy fighting like that. He watched her assets bounce with her moves. He sprung an angry hard in his sweatpants.

Cookie had him in a hammer lock by the time she was done. He cried out when she applied pressure forcing him down on his knees. Lucious went to step in. This was embarrassing for him and he wasn't even the one she had a hold of.

"Tell your little friend to back off. I'll break it again." She threatened applying more pressure. Bunky held up his hand to Lucious.

Cookie pulled out her phone and called someone. Everyone was just watching the scene. No one knew what to do. Save him and see his arm broke or let her do her? She held the phone to Bunkys ear.

"Apologize. Say I'm sorry Carol." She ushered applying pressure for emphasise.

"I'm sorry Carol." He said over the phone. Cookie grinned evil like.

"Say i won't do it again."

"I won't do it again." He spoke in pain using her excact words.

Bunky for sure he had lost street cred. No way was anyone letting this go. Cookie seeming happy with the outcome hung up then let him go forcefully pushing him to the floor. He rubbed his shoulder his face full of pain.

She stepped over him like nothing prepared for her exit. She stopped and picked up the blunt and lighter. Lighting up the blunt then taking a puff continuing her exit.

"Watch yourself!" Lucious warned crossing his arms over his chest.

He diddnt know how to process the situation. She stopped at the door and glanced over her shoulder. She smacked her teeth then took a puff. She blew it out then faced him.

With a smirk she took another puff the blew out a smoke O. She then flipped him off and walked out the door with a slam.

Everyone in the room looked at eachother then Bunky. Lucious diddnt really know what happened but he did know something. She wasn't from around here.

"Yo B who the fuck was that?" Vernon asked wiping his face. Bunky groaned getting up off the floor rubbing his shoulder.

"My fucking cousin." He spoke. He smacked his teeth.

"She took my fucking blunt." He snapped dusting hiself off.

"You have a cousin? " Lucious asked as the girl put her hand down his shorts.

He had forgotten she was here, now she was playing with his hard in his shorts. He grabbed her hand and pushed her back. He was to intrigued by the "Cousin".

"Yeah. She ain't from round here. Her mom's got sick and sent her and her youngest sister here for me to watch." He groaned going into the kitchen. He looked at Vernon and busted out laughing.

"My nigga what you do to her?" He asked. Vernon scowled at Bunky.

"You called her a bitch diddnt you?" He laughed.

Lucious chuckled at Verns face. He couldn't get the little beauty out of his head. She was different something about her was different. She wasn't to bad to look at. Hell she had him ready to get on his knees to see that body.

Lucious groaned as he imagined her Carmel legs hooked around his waist as he pounded into her. His manhood twitched at the thought. With a growl he snatched the girls hand and pulled her up the stairs. He needed realese, like a fish needed water.

Hope you enjoyed!

These updates might be slow, but I'm gonna try and keep up with this story along with my others.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
64.4K 2.6K 9
Don't Lower Yourself Don't Set Yourself to Them You're Beautiful Enough Don't Worry Don't Worry Baby You're Beautiful -Min Yoongi "21 Century Girls"
251K 12.2K 61
A story of two models who met each other on An app called Instagram..... One pic made their fans to go wild.... And they started to tag each other in...
259K 4K 36
Requests are being taken. It's your imagination, let me fulfill it as you want!