The only thing worse than a p...

By Blayze

More

The only this worse than a player, is a player who knows..Chapter2
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 3
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 4
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 5
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 6
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 7
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 8
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 9
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter10
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 11
The only thing worse than a player....Chapter 12
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 13
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 14
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter15
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter16
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter17
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter18
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter19
The only thing worse than a player....Chapter 20
The only thing worse than a player....Chapter21
The only thing worse than a player....Chapter22
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter23
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter24
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter25
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter26
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter27
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter28 (Laurens PLAN)
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter29
The only things worse than a player...Chapter30
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter31
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter32
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter33
He only thing worse than a player...Chapter34
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter36
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter37
The only things worse than a player...Chapter38
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter39
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 40
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter41
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter42
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter43 (The END)
The only thing worse than a player, is a player who knows...

The only thing worse than a player...Chapter35

38K 547 289
By Blayze

Ok guys:) quit tryin to guess what happens! Lol:)

-------------------------------------------

Chapter 35

~*Jake's POV*~

Oh god. This sucks. Lauren, Rayne, Jenny, and Noreen are downstairs and are blasting music. Im not going down there, but im as bored as h*ll.

My friends are busy, Maya's busy, Ryder is even busy. And here i am with nothing to do except listen to "Please Dont Stop the Music" play and hear giggling.

I groaned and laid on my bed. My cell phone rang.

"Hello?" i answered.

"Hey Jake...its Shane."

"Oh hey, wassup?"

"Um..nothing...you busy?"

"Not at ALL. You wanna come over?"

"Now?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, be there in 10." he said then hung up. Finally! Wait...why does SHANE call me? We arent the "hang out" type of friends...

When Shane got here, we went up to my room and sat down. Shane was looking around nervously and biting his lip.

"Dude, whats wrong?" i asked. Shane tried to smile, but it didnt work. Somethings up.

"Uh Jake? I gotta tell you something..."

"If it has to do with my sisters, then--"

"No! Its about you."

"Ok, what is it?"

"Uh...I was at school..."

"Thank god." i chuckled and Shane glared so i shut up.

"And i was checking the storage room to see if it was empty for me and...Jenny," he blushed as if i didnt know.

"Dude...we all know you like her. Dont need to be embarrased." i smirked. Shane smiled slightly but frowned again.

"Anyways, i opened the door and i saw this brunnete chick making out wih Jason...like REALLY making out."

"Ok...so what? Jason doesnt only do blonds?" i asked smirking still. Shane groaned then stood up.

"No...i saw them at it...and the girls shirt was off..." he started and i laughed.

"You perv..." i chuckled.

"Jake shuttup! Im not done!"

"Ok, ok, sorry. Continue." i smiled. Shane rolled his eyes.

"Annnnyyways! I saw the girl kissing Jason...i saw her back...and their was a tatoo there that said 'Jake' on it." Shane said and i stood up and glared at him.

"What? You mean Maya? Your saying MY Maya was cheating on me wih Jason Wellers?!" i yelled and i heard the music downstairs stop.

"Yes." Shane said, flinching from fear. I shook my head.

"No. No way. She loves me, she wouldnt cheat. She got my name tattooed on her back. She's mine."

"Im telling you what i saw Jake. I saw a girl with brown hair, kissing Jason Wellers topless an with the name Jake written in a heart on her back. Im just reporting." he said. I wanted to punch Shane soooo badly. How dare he!

I heard the door creak open and i saw Rayne and Lauren.

"What?" i asked them. Rayne ran to me.

"Jake whats wrong?"

"This guy is trying to tell me that Maya's cheating on me!" i yelled and Rayne gasped. Lauren scoffed.

"I knew it. Shane you found out too?" she said and i glared at her.

"What?" i asked. Lauren took a deep breath then looked at me.

"Maya has been cheating on you with Jason for about a week or two...she also tells Jason all about Rayne so he can pass that 'test' u said he has to know if he wants Rayne. He wont fall in love with her if he's taking notes like its a test," Lauren said and i walked up to her and almost slapped her. My hand went up and she flinched.

"Please Jake, im telling the truth...please.." she whimpered and i set my hand down. Tears stung in my eyes. Maya? Why? What did i do wrong?

No! Theyre lying. It was a mistake! Maya wont cheat!

"Prove it." i said. Rayne sat me down on the bed and Lauren took out her phone. She put it on speaker.

"Hello?" the person on the other line asnwered sleepily.

"Emily? This is Lauren."

"Oh hey...whats up?"

"Can you do me a BIG favor?"

"Now? Its...1am..."

"I know, but please?"

"Ok, fine...what is it?"

"Go to Jasons room, and see if theres a girl with him." Lauren said. I closed my eyes, hoping that Maya wasnt there.

"Uh...why? I shouldnt barge in if he's at it."

"Emily this is very important! Please!" lauren said and Emily groaned.

"Ok im going...but you owe me one." she said and we heard shuffling then creaking.

"Yeah, there is a girl with him. Theyre sleeping on eachother." Emily soon whispered. Lauren gulped.

"What color is her hair?"

"Brown." Emily said and i sat at the edge of the bed.

"One last thing...could you by any chance see the girls back?"

"Her back? Its under a blanked...her b**bs are showing though. She's naked. So is Jason, but she's on top thank god." Emily whispered, and i gulped. Naked?

"Can you please look at her back and tell us what you see?" Lauren whined and Emily groaned.

"Fine. Now wait a sec. I dont see why Jason didnt lock the door.. Ok wait." the other line got real quiet and we could all hear breathing. Then we heard the ruslting of some blankets then a little gasp. Then we heard, Emily walking away.

"Emily? Em?" Lauren called. Emily was breathing harshly.

"Yes."

"What was on her back!"

"Promise you wont tell anyone?"

"i cant promise that...but i need to know."

"Dont get mad at me." Emily said and my whole body shook with fear. Please, please, please, no!

"I wont, what did you see?"

"A tattoo with Jake written inside a redish heart." Emily said and i dont remember what happened after that.

~*Raynes POV*~

"Jake? Jake! Wake up!" i yelled at him while Lauren hung up with Emily. Jake passed out! The shock was too much.

Idiot Maya! Why would you hurt my brother?! He did everything for you! You cheated on him with Jason?! And you told Jason all about my life? Idiot!

Shane and Lauren were trying to wake up Jake and Jenny and Noreen came in so i filled them in on what happened.

We splashed water on Jake's face and he woke up. He looked at us, a bit shocked, but recovered...then yelled.

"Why?! Was i not a good boyfriend?" he yelled with a few tears. Lauren shook her head.

"No Jake, it wasnt you. It was Maya's fault. She's a b**ch." she said and hugged Jake. Jake, who was too emotionally wrecked to care, hugged her back.

"Rayne, im sorry about the Jason plan, but i dont think itll work right now." Jake said still hugging Lauren. Lauren seemed to be enjoying it.

"No Jake, its not a problem. We'll confront Maya and Jason tommorow at his house. We'll see her explanation and you can dump her." i said. Jake gripped tighter on Lauren without relizing it. He's gunna crush her if he gets too mad. He doesnt relize that he's holding her.

"But...i love her." Jake said.

"At least see if theres a good reason Jake. Then decide." Shane said. Jake nodded then let go of Lauren and laid on the bed. Noreen and i looked at eachother and i almost cried. Ive never seen Jake like this. Shane came to me l, Jenny and Noreen and led us out the door.

"Let him cry or think it out." He said. I looked at Lauren who was sitting at the foot of Jakes bed, listening to him ramble about how he loves May and holding his hand caringly.

"Thank you." i mouthed to Lauren. She smiled slightly and nodded.

~*Laurens POV*~

I dont feel devious or mean...i feel...sad. Jake really loved the girl! She was with him for a year and he devoted himself to her.

I stayed up with Jake and listened to him talk and complain. I answered with,

'its ok', 'its not your fault' and some other little things. Even when he's mad he's hot! His dirty blond hair was almost in his eyes and it looked s*xy. His eyes were sparking from tears, but stil lookes amazing.

At 3am, Jake fell asleep and i did too. I slept on the floor. I didnt feel like taking advantage of him and sleeping on the bed with him.

I woke up at 10:30am and stretched. I saw Jake sleeping peacefully on the bed. I walked over to him and sat just next to him. He's so adorable. And sensitive, yet tough...Ryder flipped out when he thought Rayne cheated...Jake took it easier.

I looked at his face. He was breathing lightly and his face was calm and beautiful. I looked at his lips that were closed and moist. Like eye-candy. I dont know why, but i suddenly leant down. Ok i know why...i was attracted to him.

I looked at Jake one last time before lightly pressing my lips on his. Jake didnt move and i pressed harder. His lips were amazing! Maya hit jackpot with this guy. I held myself there for a while until i felt Jake move. I backed away and looked around as if nothing happened.

"Lauren?" Jake asked, waking up.

"Morning Jake. Want to head out to Jasons house soon?" i asked. Jake looked around and raised an eyebrow.

"Did you sleep? Your in the same spot you were when i fell asleep."

"Yes, i slept, dont worry." i smiled. Jake frowned.

"Where did you sleep?"

"On the floor." i said, and Jake sat up.

"You couldve left...or asked for a blanket." he said half-asleep.

"Im fine Jake. Now how about you?"

"Im as good as i can be. I still cant believe Maya...but we'll have to see later. I used to love her so much...i still do, but only cause of past memories. I hate her now." he said. I smiled and stood up.

"Well..get changed and ill wake up the others." i said. Jake stood as well and grabbed my wrist as i was leaving.

"Lauren?" he asked. I looked up at him.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for..well acting like my bestfriend, grandma, mother and sister for the night. You arent as bad as i thought you were." he said. I smiled and nodded.

"No problem." i said, as my heart raced.

I might have a chance with him! I tured to leave so he wouldnt see me blush, but he called again.

"And Lauren?" he asked.

"Yeah?"i answered. Jake looked down at me and leaned over. He kissed my forehead lightly and pulled back.

"No more 5minute kissing while im asleep or awake until ive broken up with Maya. I wont cheat on her, even if she did me." he winked and i glared. He was AWAKE! Ugh!

------------------------------------------

Vote and Comment!!! Please! All you Lauren haters are probably upset that Lauren might get what she wants, but this is a romantic/DRAMA, lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.5K 17
a love story
24.3K 537 73
Just for fun <3
21.4K 314 35
There's one side of a storm, then there's another side