The Ruthless She Wolf

By Obsidian_Eren

Ever since that day, everything changed. Ever since that day, the people she knew, everything she thought she... More

Backgrounds
Prologue
~(1)~
~(2)~
~(3)~
~(4)~
~(5)~
~(6)~
~(7)~
~(8)~
~(9)~
~(10)~
~(11)~
~(12)~
~(13)~
~(14)~
~(15)~
~(16)~
~(17)~
~(18)~
~(19)~
~(20)~
~(21)~
~(22)~
~(23)~
~(24)~
~(25)~
~(27)~
~(28)~
~(29)~
~(30)~
~(31)~
~(32)~
~(33)~
~(34)~
~(35)~
~(36)~
~(37)~
~(38)~
~(39)~
~(40)~

~(26)~

82 10 0
By Obsidian_Eren

Unknown

"How could you let them see her? How could you let her see them? You knew about the three fold plan didn't you? How could you let this happen?" Daniel was raging at the border patrol that seemed to be stuttering out their answers, however, Scott who should be the most angry, remained calm, strangely calm.

"It doesn't matter." This turned heads, "They're in the dungeons right? They can't mind link anyone, and their wolf is basically dormant because of the silver so, they can't sabotage our plan. If anything, we should use their presence to our advantage, a great advantage." His voice was smooth, relaxed; it was as though he wanted this happen, like he knew this was going to happen.

"But won't their pack realize that they're gone. Wouldn't they come sooner than expected?" The pack members awaited an answer from their Alpha who just stared out of the window next to him.

"As I said, use their presence to our advantage." One by one, smirks became plastered onto each and every one of their faces with mischievous eyes. A more elaborate scheme was surfacing, one that would end all hope for the Barbaric Shadows and the rest of the werewolf population. May the Goddess help them.

...

"Anessa, can we get a few minutes of rest? Please?" Anessa only glared at the pack warrior; rest was not part of her orders.

"Oh right, I hated this part of the three fold plan." The pack members were progressing quickly, definitely an improvement from the first time she ever started training them but compared to her pack members, they could only survive mere minutes against them.

"Let's get back to training guys." The pack members slowly limped towards the middle of the field as they stepped on the green grass literally soaked in their blood, sweat and tears.

Just then, Scott sauntered onto the field with an aura of power radiating off of him and an extremely serious expression carved onto his face, "Training is postponed as of now. Due to certain complications, there is an emergency pack meeting so, head to the hall now." Confusion and fear flashed through all their eyes, they knew something had jeopardized his plan and clearly, he wasn't too happy about it.

The two watched them walked off the field as they stood a metre apart, "Anessa," he snapped her out of her gaze with a sharp twist of the head, "Go to the hall." Nothing else was said, nothing had to be said; she was given an order and she fulfilled it.

The hall immediately silenced as he stepped onto the stage with a serious expression; in that moment, they knew something had happened, that something changed.

"As some or all of you may know, the previous Alpha and Luna of the Barbaric Shadows stepped onto my territory unexpectedly," Literally everyone knew and it almost terrified them to the core, "but please rest assured, they are not going to sabotage the three fold plan. I have worked too hard for this; we have worked too hard for this for it to just be stripped from our grasp.

Applause exploded within the walls of the hall; they did work hard, no doubt about that but maybe Anessa's pack worked harder?

"Since they decided to grace us with their presence, it was decided to use their unexpected visit to our advantage. What if we had the Cades ready to lead us into the battle? Wouldn't that guarantee our win even more?"

Too many smirks were all Anessa stared at, they dominated the room and they all maliciously looked at her. Although, they also watched her with pride; Scott was right, she and her family was the ticket to a guaranteed win, their guaranteed win.

...

"Don't worry Abigaille, I promise; I'll get us out of here." Abigaille was in turmoil, the burning of her precious skin by the silver chains went unnoticed; the only thing that mattered was her daughter.

"They took her Darius, they stole our daughter. How could the Moon Goddess let this happen? Why would she let them take away our remaining child?" Abigaille's eyes pooled with tears, almost making Darius succumb to a land of no hope but he wouldn't give up too easily.

"Don't speak like that Abigaille, we'll get out of here and we will get back our daughter."

"Isn't that a little far-fetched Darius?" Scott emerged from the darkness with a ginormous smirk plastered on his taunting features.

"You! You're just like your father. He took one of my children, are you going to take the other?" Scott thrashed against the bars, attempting to destroy the smirk now gracing Darius' face.

"Don't you dare compare me to him! We may have wanted the same thing but at least I will succeed."

"Sounds like someone has iss-"

"I. Do. Not. Have. Issues." Scott seethed. His eyes glowed, the skin on his hands sizzling from the silver bars he was currently gripping onto and Darius was more than pleased.

"Don't say that, you do. I heard you were a burden on your Uncle? And his mate who couldn't stand a crying child? Were you the reason why she also got killed because she had to protect you from a rogue that you provoked?"

"Shut up."

Darius didn't, he continued, "Did your father or should I say Uncle, blame and abuse you for her death? Weren't you hated by his pack? Why do they love you now? Are they waiting until you achieve what they want and then kill you the same way you killed their beloved Luna?"

"They would never do that." It escaped his lips as more of a question. It was as though he was contemplating what Darius said.

"Are you doubting their loyalty, son? Look, there's something you haven't been called in a while. If you let us go, I will treat you like a son, I will be the father you never had. You can reign side by side with Anessa and have a pack that will die for you. All you have to do to obtain that is to let us go, stop whatever is happening to Anessa and promise to love and respect her like a proper mate should."

"You don't get it do you?" Maniacal laughter erupted in the dungeons, "She's not my mate! I used her like the mutt and disappointment she is!" This earned growls and glowing eyes from both parents.

"I don't even feel sorry about this." Before they could even question it, red, green, yellow and purple mystical figures clouded their vision and induced them into a spiral of utter darkness.

The colourful figures disappeared into thin magical dust that disappeared when it collapsed with the cold floor of the cell.

"Anessa, come see your parents." It was as if his command went unheard or unsaid.

"I said come here." Again, she didn't, it was as though she was frozen like a sculpture.

"Daniel, Darek, bring her to me." They didn't move either.

"Daniel, Dar-"

"I believe our correct names are Brian and Kyle." The spell was lifted. Masquerading as his two best friends were the best friends of his enemy, how convenient.

"Guards, lock these two up." Silence.

"Guar-"

"Can't you tell Scott, they're not coming." Anessa's smirked mimicked the ones standing behind her.

"How-'

"You aren't the only one that knows about witches and mystical creatures, Scott." All three of them took one step forward as Scott subconsciously took one back out of here.

Though stunned for a minute, he regained his previous confident composure, "Doesn't matter, you're still going to lose."

"Oh Scott, you lost the day you attacked that boy in my forest." His face faltered, she knew all long. This was something he didn't expect and the injection that plunged into his neck was another thing he didn't expect to happen.

"Ness, it's so great to have you back." Besides constantly communicating on the phone throughout the course of this whole scheme, the three couldn't help but reminisce in the presence of each other with a hug.

"Hey, so I guess that this is the first plan that ever worked?" Just then, the locked prison door slammed against the wall to reveal more warriors than they could count.

"Yeah, and here comes parts three and four." The three all stood in upright positions in front of an unconscious Scott as they stared at the warriors opposite them.

"I guess it's time to release the cracken?" Hidden Barbaric Shadow warriors jumped down from the dungeon ceiling, almost startling those that stood too close.

Chaos ensued, this was the war that they had prepared for, well, one prepared the wrong way. The warriors were confusticated, their new techniques weren't working, the same techniques that were supposed to make them win.

Though they were easily being defeated one by one, Scott's warriors just kept appearing with a thirst for blood. Gradually, the number they had to deliver swift kicks and solid punches to diminished and soon, there was none at all.

Blood decorated the walls as unconscious bodies laid beneath them and on top of one another. Engulfed in blood and sweat, the Barbaric Shadows had victory smiles burnt onto their features.

"Where are my parents?"

"They are already being escorted to pack grounds, Anessa." She released a sigh of relief.

"Brian, the witches just issued a pacifying spell on the warriors so the shouldn't be that hard to control. I want you to monitor them until further notice. Pick a few to stay with you and get to it."

"Nick, Clark, David and Don, you're with me. Come on, let's go." As the five of them walked across and on some of the bodies to exit the prison, Anessa turned to Kyle and the remaining pack warriors with a smile of pride laced onto her face making them smile also.

"Come on guys, let's go home."

---

How do you like them apples?

This update is kind of late, I was supposed to update yesterday but Wattpad had some complications with saving the chapter and it deleted.

Also, if you want to know how she did it, the explanation will be in the next chapter which should be up next week.

What did you think?

What do you want to see happen next?

Please smash that vote button and destroy your keys whilst typing a comment. 

See you in the next chapter, <3 Bri. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 943 19
Alpha Beta Omega All Wolf statuses In the same supernatural world. Orion. The Last Pure Beta, turned Omega. Since she was first introduced into her p...
105K 3.5K 39
Lexi is 11 when she goes rouge. She runs away from her alpha who abuses and takes advantage of her. Her father is the beta to the blood stone pack. S...
272K 9.1K 47
Cassandra Jefferson has been bullied her entire life,she is classified as clumsy although she is the most graceful vampire there ever is "They are ju...
98.5K 1.9K 40
She is cold and ruthless She is a monster a killer She has secrets Her own betrayed her Her own broke her She need to love a second chance When...