(More Than) Just Friends.

By brunnette_barbie

"Oh come on now Levi. There's no need to be threatened. I don't want Kylie... Yet," he said before going upst... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
UPDATES COMING SOON

Chapter Seventeen

153K 1.9K 493
By brunnette_barbie

I know this May be boring but I needed a filler chapter before the real drama kicks in *laughs evilly* so PLEASEEEE bare with me .

17

Kylie's POV

My head rested on Levi's warm chest. His heart rate was so calm and steady... It was almost relaxing.

" I can't even believe tomorrow is the last full day I'm going to be with you. I'm not ready to let you go ," I whispered and snuggled up with him even more .

"Oh please . I'm going to be getting tackled a million times in the heat, while you're going to be experiencing the best summer of your life," he said back to me .

I chuckled .

"I don't know if it'll be the BEST summer."

We sat there for the next few minutes, just enjoying each other's company. That is until we heard a knock on the door.

I quickly got up suspecting it was Tyler.

"It's okay," Levi said. "My mom is the only person that knocks."

I still sat up, not really believing what he was saying.

"Come in," he said aloud and the door slowly opened .

To my relief, Levi was right .

Ms. Thompkins walked in, radiating her usual amount of energy. "Get your stuff ready for tomorrow. We're going to the beach!" She announced.

"Alright mom," Levi said and smiled.

I soaked in how much of a mama's boy he was. It was cute though. They shared an unbreakable bond and I soon felt a longing for what they had. My dad hadn't called me, or even tried to contact me. I hated to admit it, but he was the only real family I had-- other than an aunt in Nevada who I never spoke with after my mother died.

"Kylie are you alright?" Ms. Thompkins asked me .

"Yeah I'm fine," I said with an assuring smile . "Goodnight."

She smiled back at me . "Goodnight honey, goodnight Levi."

"Goodnight mom," Levi uttered just as she exited the room and shut the door behind her .

I suddenly started stressing over what I was going to wear tomorrow. I didn't want to wear a bikini in front of my boyfriend ! I've always been FULLY clothed around him, and the thought of him tuning in to every aspect of my body frightened me . What was I going to do?

"I'm gonna go to bed," I said shyly.

I was so glad Levi wasn't the type of boyfriend that forced me to do things that I wasn't ready for . Most guys would LOVE for their girlfriends to live in their house with them, just so they could have access to them for sexual purposes whenever they wanted . But Levi wasn't like that. He was so patient and loving. I knew I'd never find another guy like him.

He stood up and walked me to the door.

"Goodnight," he whispered before kissing me on the cheek.

"Night," I said before slipping out.

I went straight to my room, not wanting to run into...anyone. Pre-thoughts of tomorrow ran wildly throughout my mind as I attempted to go to sleep. Everything would be fine. I just needed some rest.

Slowly, my eyelids became heavy and then all at once, I was finally asleep.

***
Levi's POV

"Kylieeeeeee. When are you going to come out of the restroom? I want to swim with you" I said.

She slowly opened the handicap restroom door and walked out. Her bikini was red, which for some reason illuminated her brown eyes .

I stared dumb-foundedly, which made her even more uncomfortable .

"UGH!" She said and attempted to retreat back into the restroom .

"No, no, no," I said and pulled her arm, leading her to the ocean . "You look great."

I watched as her muscles relaxed, losing some of the tension .

I held out my hand, and she grabbed it almost instantly as the cool water brushed against our legs.

Kylie let out a squeal and I laughed.

"It's not even that bad," I said and settled into the water. It was up to our shoulders now .

"Speak for yourself," she said between her teeth and refused to come any further into the ocean.

I sighed. I slowly moved towards her.

"You're going to get into water," I said.

"No I'm not," she said glancing back at the shore.

When she looked back, I was dangerously close to her and I mischievous grin covered my face.

Before she could scream out my name, I pulled her completely into the water.

I laughed as she squirmed dramatically.

Once she got her balance, she glared at me. Slowly, she came closer and closer until her hands were shoving me under the water . I picked her up over my shoulders then threw her back as we both laughed.

I took in the last day I would have with her in a while. I didn't want to leave her, but this was my future that was on the line . I was going to miss her so much. I loved her..

::Tyler's POV::

I snarled as I saw Kylie and Levi swimming together. I casually clasped my hands together and wrapped my arms around my legs. Why did he always get the good girls. Not that I didn't care about Blair, I just didn't know if her intentions were pure .

Blair kneeled and sat next to me.

"Hey. You okay?" She asked me while rubbing my back.

"Yeah I'm fine," I said and smiled briefly at her . I tried not looking back over at my brother and his girlfriend again, but she already knew .

"I know you like her," she said.

My eyebrows scrunched up a little.

"It's obvious," she spoke again . So I wasn't hearing things.

I remained quiet and looked back onto the ocean.

Was it obvious?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 90 23
I swallow nervously looking away from him "I have them for you." He says quietly. "Have what?" I say lowly, wanting to hear him say it the same way h...
129K 3.2K 32
Football / Soccer COMPLETED AND BEING EDITED This is how it all started: "I dare you Skye Chance to join the boys Soccer team in disguise as a boy...
848K 25K 101
[ BEING REWRITTEN ] 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ----- 𝐃𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒 I messed up - I messed up in typical Dylan fashion because...
1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...