Chapter Eighteen

18

::Kylie's POV::

It had only been three weeks since Levi had left, and already I felt as if we were drifting. I know this probably sounded petty and maybe I was being a little insecure, but I felt as though he was changing.
The first few days, he'd at least texted me good morning.. Or even good night. I haven't spoken to him since the fourth day after his departure. It saddened me as memories with him slowly start to feel like a book I read long ago.
If this was anyone else, it wouldn't be as crucial. But since this was someone I loved, not talking to him everyday hurt more and more as the days passed.
I was sitting in the living room, next to one of the massive windows when I heard heels clacking.
I came to the conclusion that it was Ms. Thompkins since Tyler hadn't brought Blair around much lately.
"Honey," she said as she stood a few feet away. My conclusion was right.
I looked at her and smiled. "I'm fine." Lieeeeeeee.
"Tyler is going to one of his parties tonight. I think you should go," she said.
I looked at her like she was crazy. Sure Tyler was over 18, but I was still 17 until September. She wasn't giving me permission to attend a party with drinking and other things was she?
I'm assuming she caught my expression as she continued. "I wouldn't usually approve of this, but you look like you could use some fun."
"Uh I don't know if that's a good ide--
"Plus, you could look out for Tyler. Make sure he doesn't get into too much trouble?" She asked in a pleading tone. So this was what it was actually about. I could tell her son's behavior was getting to her. The partying all night, not coming home, it would drive any responsible parent NUTS! Ms. Thompkins was a beautiful lady, but I couldn't help but notice how fast she had seemed to age in the couple of months that Tyler had been back.
Though I initially couldn't stand Tyler, he'd actually been.. Okay these past few days. Some would say we even built a semi-friendship. I loved Ms. Thompkins dearly and I didn't want to dismiss the one thing she asked of me after all the things she had done for my benefit.
I sighed in defeat. "Okay."

::Tyler's POV::

I waited at the bottom of the stairs after Kylie told me to give her five minutes, ten minutes ago. For a girl that never went to parties, it did seem as if she was getting pretty dolled up and though my mom was extremely lame for forcing her to go with me to have 'fun,' I was kind of glad she agreed to come.
A few more seconds passed and I heard footsteps rounding the corner. When I looked up, Kylie was coming down the stairs in high waisted shorts and a loose cropped top. Her hair was curled and her makeup was light.
She stood next to me as she stepped off of the stairs.
"You ready?" She asked awkwardly. My roaming eyes were probably making her feel uncomfortable.
"Yeah," I said and played with my keys. "Let's go."
We both walked outside to my car and as I opened the door for her, she pushed a few strands of her hair behind her ear while getting in.
I walked over to my side and got in. A few minutes later, we were on the expressway. I tried to loosen her up by turning on the radio, but she just sat quietly with her hands intertwined in each other.
I was determined to break her out of this shell tonight. If it was the last thing I did, I was going to see her have some fun. She was too young not be enjoying life. I had to change that... Starting now.
When we got to the party, I placed my hand on the small of Kylie's back as we walked into the abandoned warehouse. I felt her tense up, but fun happens at the end of your comfort zone and I was ready for her to experience that. Levi had no idea how to treat his girlfriend. He kept her bottled up in the house all day while he did who knows what at 'camp.' Everyone thought he was an angel, but I knew him better than that. I knew what he did to me. I tried to shake him from my mind. He didn't even deserve her. He was completely unworthy of a girl like Kylie, yet I was always portrayed as the bad guy.
Black light filled our vision, while smoke engulfed our lungs as we made it through the crowd. There were hundreds of people here and now that I thought about it, this wasn't any regular party. It was more of a raid.
I led her to a table with drinks and removed my hand from her back.
"Aren't these most likely spiked with something?" She asked in a kiddish tone. She was so innocent.. It was cute.
"That's the fun part," I said and picked up a cup for myself and one for her.
She eyed me hesitantly at first. "I don't know," she said. "I've never really drank before."
" Just for tonight.. Just try it. It'll help you let loose and have fun for once. All worries out the window," I convinced her.
She looked at the cup uneasy one final time before taking it and swallowing the entire drink in one swallow.
I looked at her, completely shocked and smiled. "Well? How do you feel?" I asked.
She looked around at all the reckless teens and young adults, dancing without a care. "Like I'm ready to have some fun," she finally said before grabbing my hand and leading me to a spot on the floor to dance. I swallowed my drink and sat the cup down before I was pulled through the massive flock of drunken dancers.
As we began to dance, I saw a part of Kylie come out that she'd never shown me before. She was fun, exciting and free. More drinks came and though I was surprised at the new glint in her eyes, I was even more surprised when she turned around and started dancing on me. Her butt glided across my groin as the music from the speakers blasted in different directions. I could feel myself losing control as she turned me on more and more.
She reached for my hands and made them coast along her thighs while she held me, making sure I wouldn't move.
I hadn't expected to break her lame ways so quickly, but I'm glad I had.
My eyes glanced upstairs as I realized where the smoke was coming from.
"Come on," I told her and grabbed her hand, leading her upstairs. When we got there, I took a seat on the couch and she sat on top of one of my legs. She didn't hesitate to wrap one of her arms around my neck to balance herself. Though I knew she was drunk, I wasn't minding this newfound affection she was showing me. Why not take it one step further?
I instinctively started to roll the blunt using the materials in front of me. I made sure to pack in as much weed as possible, and finally I lit it.
After taking a hit, I offered it to Kylie.
She initially looked at me questionably, before taking it and smoking the entire thing. I lit another one and we took turns smoking it.
In a quick flash, she had swooped her other leg over my waist and now she was straddling me.
Woaaaaaaaahhhh.
"I'm really having fun with you," she whispered in my ear and placed my hands on her ass. I could feel her starting to move in a circular position.
"I'm having fun with you to," I said and kissed her neck. This couldn't end well for the either of us.
She took another hit of the blunt and blew it out for me to inhale. I did so, but when I exhaled the smoke, I made it appear as O's. This excited her, making her jump a little in my lap.
I tried to contain my .... 'Happiness' but it had a mind of it's own. Slowly but surely, it started to take over.
Kylie noted this and looked down, then up at me with a naughty look on her face.
She started moving her hips faster and quicker in my lap. Her thrusting eventually became dry humping and though we were in front of about fifteen people, she could care less. As far as she knew, we were the only people at this party.
"If you knew what's best for you, you'd stop," I said in a raspy tone.
"What if I don't want what's best for me?" She said seductively and our faces became closer... And closer... And closer unti--
"POLICE!" I heard a dozen voices call. Apparently, no one had noticed when the music stopped playing. Everyone was either too drunk or too stoned to really care.
"Shit," I mumbled and stood while grabbing Kylie's hand.
"I think I saw a back exit door," I said to her and I casually led her through the panicked crowd.
In seconds, we were in my car, pulling off.
"OMG!" She yelled. "That was insane."
I laughed at her. I liked her like this. She didn't have a care in the world. But sooner or later, all of this would wear off and I would have to except the reality of who she was.. Or who she let herself be.
By the time we reached the house, Kylie couldn't even walk up the stairs.
"No more parties for you," I joked as I helped her up the stairs.
When we finally got to her room, she collapsed on the bed and I sat on the edge. After we both caught our breath, she finally spoke.
"Thanks for tonight," she said.
I smirked. "No problem," I said and moved some of her hair out of her face.
"Stay," she pleaded in a mere whisper.
The offer was extremely tempting, but I didn't want her like this. I wanted anything to happen between us to be real. No alcohol, no drugs, just us.
"Shh," I whispered and caressed her face before kissing her forehead. "Goodnight beautiful," I said, but by then, she was already asleep.

::Kylie's POV::

Memories of last night pierced through my mind as the bright sun peeked into my window. I sat up slowly and forced myself into the bathroom. After splashing cold water onto my face, my senses finally came back. I smelled like liquor and... Marijuana?!?!
Oh hell no! What the hell was I thinking last night. I tried to think back to last night.. Black light, alcohol, weed, and I remember me being in Tyler's lap.
"Noooo," I whispered to myself while placing my head in my palms. No.. NO. He MUST have forced me to do all those things last night, because I would never be seen at a party like that. Let alone smoking and drinking.
I tried my best to stomp towards his room without falling. My balance was still a current issue, but force certainly was not. I slammed his door opened to see him doing pull-ups. His shirt was off and even from where I stood, I could see the beads of sweat on his tight abdomen.
I shook my head and tried to focus as he stopped what he was doing and walked up to me.
"Could I help you with something?" He asked me, his gorgeous gray eyes staring into my plain brown ones.
I walked past him and further into the room. "What did we do last night?" I asked firmly.
He turned around to face me. "We had fun.. You had fun, for once."
I smacked my teeth. "Seriously."
"You drank, you smoke, you danced... And you were on top of me a lot," he said with a smirk.
My eyes widened. So what I remembered was true. OMG! Please tell me I didn't kiss him.
"You were about to," he said.
"What?" I asked.
"You were probably thinking that you hoped you didn't kiss me," he spoke again. Woahh.. How the hell did he... Did he just ready my mind?! "You were about to, until the police showed up. You were pretty into me last night," he said while walking towards me. I slowly backed up until I reached the wall.
Dammit.
At this point, I could feel the heat from his body radiating onto me. And if things couldn't get any more uncomfortable, he pressed his body against mine.
I took a deep breath as I felt his rock hard abs across my stomach.
"Tyler," I said in more of a moan, but I couldn't finish my sentence. His eyes held me to that exact spot.
"Hmm?" He whispered and leaned his face in towards mine.
I had to control myself. I turned my head and as soon as I did that, I felt his cool breath against my neck. He placed his index finger on my cheek, forcing me to look at him. His jawline was fierce and his eyes were... Like a drug. His hair was styled in different directions and when his arms went up onto the walls, trapping both sides of my body, I was done trying.
Now I couldn't resist. I wanted his lips on top of mine. Just as I was leaning in..
"Kylie.." I heard Ms. Thompkins voice say and peek into the room.
I quickly moved from under Tyler so she wouldn't see us like this. He huffed, clearly showing his irritation with his mother for interrupting us, but I didn't care. I guess in a way, she had saved me from doing something I would later on regret.
"Oh there you are.. Both of you. Good. I need you guys to pack immediately," she said.
"For what?" I asked inquisitively. Tyler just went and sat on his bed.
"Well, this Friday, Saturday and Sunday is Family weekend at Levi's football camp. We will be leaving tomorrow morning. And no Tyler, you may not be excused from this trip. I already booked the flights," she said and with that, she was gone.
I avoided looking at Tyler as I exited the room also. This weekend was going to be the death of me.