Savage little nerd [(BoyxBoy)]

By Bxtch_Im_Fabulous

The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a bo... More

Description
New School
Damien the Brute
Melissa Calderon
Same class
IT'S ON!!
This Means War
Mel's Older Sister
The project
You will do this project together
This might become problematic
Irritated
Kidnapped
Traumatized
Rider's at my House!
Periods?!
Lazy Day
Goodnight text?
Cutie Pie, huh💕
How to sneak in food at the theater?
Halloween Party
Extra: Smut.
What happened yesterday?
Another Hangout?
Well..... I wasn't expecting this
Why me?
Bring in the Drama ψ(`∇')ψ
Didn't expect that did ya?
What a day
Overly Confident
I will do anything for you
Please don't leave us with him
Not Some Temporary Crush
I'm Glad You're Here
I Like You
Meet the Green Family
My Fujoshi of a Sister
Stupid Conscience!
Never underestimate what a Fujoshi will do to see his/her ship
The Start of our Official Relationship
I won't say I'm in love💕
Bitch I'm Back and better than Ever
Exchange
Change in character
Dark thoughts
Why would you make me love you?
Connor
I hope it's not too big
I hope I don't get killed
Q&A with the characters pt 1
You're so cute while flustered
Starry night❤️✨
R.I.P
Pinky
I'M NOT GAY!!
Possessive
Painful Memory
Hard On
Empty Threats
Promise
Wait, What!!!
Goodnight texts Pt. 2
Movies
Phone Call
Promise
Epilogue
Extra- Summer vacation
Extra- Smut chapter

Relationship?!

156K 6.2K 5K
By Bxtch_Im_Fabulous

Like deadass. I might look nice, but bitch u don't want to be on my bad side.

Lets continue with the story.
~~~~~~~~~

"Noooo!!" Screamed Mel on top of her lungs. She was currently on the floor laying on her knees, as Tessa told her on what she did, or in other words, interrupted. It made me kinda embarrassed on how she was here, and how she was explaining it.

Jaden was next to me, sitting on a chair, and Adrien just sat on the bed like before. But this time, not that close to me; he was also embarrassed.

"So...." Jaden said looking at both of us awkwardly. "What's going on, here." He said gesturing at Adrien and I.

I blushed recalling the earlier events, we almost kissed. And Adrien was doing it willingly, it wasn't at the heat of the moment like that party. It was, more like he wanted too, and so did I.

I became so submissive towards him; I hate it!

I started to take small sips of water, from the cup that was sitting right next to me on my desk. Trying to ignore his question.

"We are in a loving relationship." Said Adrien like it was nothing; I chocked on my water and just spat my water out of my mouth.

I started coughing, trying to breathe. Jaden just looked at him, wide eyed in shock and with his mouth agape. Mel and Tessa were also shocked, and now were laying on the floor. Maybe they fainted? I don't know but I can't concentrate.

It took a few seconds for Jaden to regain composure, he then pat my back a little, trying not to hurt my now healing ribs, and dislocated arm. After the water stopped sliding into my lungs, I looked at Adrien; my eyes a bloodshot red from all my coughing, my face flushed from all color, and then immediately replacing my tannish skin was a rosy pink color. In other words....... I was dying.

"What- Did-You-Say." I said in between pants. He just looked at me and smiled.

"Jaden honey, I just remembered we need to do an errand that my dad said." Mel said as she got up from her fainted state. "Come on."

"Huh?" Jaden said and then was pulled by Mel by his arm. "But we just got here."

"Do you want to make my father angry? No right, so let's go." She said as she exited the room.

"See you later Hunter!" He yelled as he exited the room.

Now Adrien, Tessa and me were in the room.

"Oh look; I suddenly got explosive diarrhea. Need to get myself checked out. Bye!" She yelled as she left.

'My sister just gets weirder and weirder, every time I see her.' I thought.

"So..." Adrien said interrupting me from my thoughts. I looked at him and he just had an embarrassed look in his face. "We're alone once again."

"Yeah..." I said avoiding his gaze. "So, loving relationship?" I said as a small chuckle escaped my lips.

"What? It's going to happen." He said as he also chuckled. "Cutie pie." He said as he winked at me.

"Oh My God!" I said as I laughed. "Not this again." I said laughing.

"You didn't think I forgot, did you?" He said as he laughed. "I will never forget." He said as He came closer to me.

"You're such an idiot." I said as I wiped an invisible tear away from my right eye.

"I wonder, do you see without your glasses?" He Said coming closer, our faces just inches apart. I could actually see without my glasses, I just like wearing them. There like my other body part, I could be without them, but I don't like it.

"I don't know." I said . He then took my glasses off and I blinked a few times, trying to "readjust my eyesight".

"You know, you look so much better without your glasses." He said giving me a huge smile. I took my glasses out of his hands.

"So do you." I said as I put my glasses back on. He just pouted.

"Rude." He said as he crossed his arms in "anger." I chuckled, and placed my good arm on his left cheek.

"Just kidding." I said as I continued to laugh. His pout immediately changed into a small smile.

"I know." He said softly. I just smiled back.

"You know, I can actually see without these." I said taking off my glasses. "I just got used to them, so I wear them all the time." I said placing my glasses on the desk next to me.

"Really?" He Said. I nodded. "So, can you see this." He said and got up, he then started to do some idiotic dance.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Yes."

"Can you see this." He said, and he started to do that scuba diver dance, the one where you hold the tip of your nose as if you're going to dive in the water, and sink down. That one.

I laughed, as I saw him do that idiotic dance with the huge bright smile he had on his face.

"Yes." I said nodding as I clutched my stomach. My ribs don't hurt anymore, the doctor said that they are almost healed. Just a few more days.

"Let me increase the challenge." He said and came closer. "Can you see this?" He said and started to make funny faces. He made a face of a gorilla.

I laughed, clutching a big of my stomach.

"Yes." I said while nodding, I covered my mouth to stop laughing.

"And This?" He said, and did a flirteos pose, he winked at me and blew me a kiss. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes." I said. He then came closer, our bodies inches apart.

"Let's increase the challenge." He said. "Can you see what im about to do?" He said, I lifted my right eyebrow in confusion; he then lifted his hand and his index finger touched the tip of my nose. "Boop", he said, and I blinked not expecting that.

He then smiled like the idiot he is, and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes." I Said.

"Can you see this?" He said and now lifted both of his hands, I was confused of what he was about to do, and then my eyes widen in realization. "Say hello to the tickle monster."

"No". I said, but his hands already started to tickle my stomach. "Hahahaha; Stop. Hahahhha" I said between laughs. He kept going and I couldn't stopped laughing, I crouched my stomach and leaned forward. "Hahah Stop." I kept saying between my laughs; he just laughed with me and kept on laughing. "Ow!" I said when he touched one of my healing bruises, that's when he stopped. My breathing became regular, and I looked at him; he had eyes that were already apologizing to me. I knew that he was sorry from hurting me.

"I'm sorry Hunt." He said, I looked at him and gave him a small smile.

"It's alright, you didn't even hurt me that much." I said smiling at him, and he returned it with a small one.

"There's only one thing that you cannot see." He said looking at me.

"And What's that?" I said cocking my right eyebrow.

"This." He Said.

And like that, he kissed me.
~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys👋🏼 I hope this is a nice chapter for y'all.

I hope y'all have a wonderful day and night💕

Im so happy!!!!! I got to go to the Prettymuch concert, and it was so good❤️❤️❤️ I got to see my boys, and my baby Brandon💗 he like always looks like a damn snack👅 too bad he's in a loving relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️😒

If u guys don't know who Prettymuch is, it's a recently new boy band. And let me tell u, they are so good. So please check them out, and support them.

And for my fairytail fandom. I'm currently writing a fairytail fanfic, it's about an Evil Lucy. I just wanted to see if y'all would get too read it. And no, it's not like these cliches that Lucy is either a dragon slayer, or a Queen; this one, is much different. So tell me in the comments if y'all would read it.

And I have been thinking, the majority of you guys ask for my instagram. So I decided to give it too you. It's @ana.here101

Don't be surprised if I'm much different then u expected, and much uglier😝 because boi am I ugly😅 so if y'all want, y'all could follow me. I made it public for you guys, Bc if it was private; I wouldn't accept anybody unless I knew u.

Love ya💕❤️

First of all, us fangirls/boys can destroy the world if we wanted. But we good people🤷🏻‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️

This is the cover of my fairytail book, I will tell ya when I'm going to post the first chapter. And my keyboard just started to write like this and I can't turn it back to normal😭 help😭😭

😂😭 I dead used to be like that💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 829 26
When a in the closet nerd and his crush (a jock) go on a field trip and are put in a room together for the remainder of the CAMP,... WHO'LL make the...
831K 28.2K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
14.9M 457K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
36.6K 11.5K 65
"Love your moans are like music to my ears but I want to hear you scream as I fuck you with my cock"he whispers sadistically in my ear. "Nod if you u...