Black Butler and the Modern R...

By goldenscares666

Y/N returns for her latest adventure in the second season of Black Butler. What sort of mischief will the per... More

Night at the Trancy Manor
Legendary White Stag
Deadly Photography
London is Burning... Again
Trains
Bomb
Masquerade
Drinks
Drunken Memories
The Dance Macabre
Cook Off
Battle of the Earls
Love Interest
Performance for Romance
Agreement
Halloween Special I
Costumes I
Costumes II
Costumes III
Halloween Special II
Sokar
Alois and Luka
Demon Spider
Tribute
Rainbow of Emotions
Angered
Poses
Olé
The Game Continues
Masters
Upsetting
Final Duel
Goodbye?
Welcome to Wonderland
The Caterpillar
Cheshire Cats and Hats
Fun and Games
The Red Queen's Court
The Parents Are Home
Introductions
Lloyd Needs to Chill
The Making of S2
Back to the Trancy's
A Day with Three
New Recruits
Superviser
Attention, Attention

Battle For The Masters

5K 238 35
By goldenscares666

Your POV:

"Come for me, and you better be quick about it, unless you enjoy the bitter taste of defeat!" Alois yells as I appear behind him.

"Long time, no see, Trancy."

He turns to me.

"What are you doing here? Why are you not fighting along side the butlers?" Hanna asks with a watchful glare.

"Why do demons insist on hating me so much?" I sigh as I take a seat on the ledge, beside where Alois in Ciel's body stood. "Can't I just spectate? This is a quarrel between the two of them, not me." I directed my attention in front of me. They were too far away to actually observe anything. I hum and wave my hand across the air.

"Zoom!" Something similar to a hologram screen appeared in front of us. The two stare in slight surprise of the new view.

"There, now we can watch up close." I place Derek on my lap as we watched the butlers enter the maze. They made it to the first box in no time.

"What have we here?" Claude opens the green box and pulls out the envelope.

"'Question: what is Alois Trancy's real name?'" Claude reads off.

"I believe I can recall the answer to that. His real name was Jim Macken." There was a buzzing sound, and Sebastian's body got ensnared in strong vines, which lifted him from the ground.

"Wrong answer. The garden is enchanted. It will repel those who don't belong. Glad to see it works well." Claude smirks as Sebastian struggles in the plant's hold.

"The answer, 'Jim Macken,' is wrong. His real name is Alois Trancy." A sound, similar to a door bell, rang. The hedges parted, allowing entry to the spider butler.

"Boo!" I yell loud enough for the two to hear. They direct their attention to the clock tower. Sebastian had an amused expression, while Claude glared.

"How so? I thought Jim was the name given to him by the former Trancy, who defiled him?"

"True," Claude turns his attention back to Sebastian. "While the old man might have been, Alois was still quite taken by his new name." He ran off to stamp off his question.

"So, that's how this game is played. It's true only if Alois Trancy thinks it is. That complicates matters."

Claude finishes stamping his book.

"I'll be on my way, then." He ran to the next question with his book in hand.

"You got this, Sebby!"

Sebastian struggles in the hold of the vines, only for them to wrap around his neck and thighs. Grell figured this was a wonderful photo opportunity, so she made her appearance.

"My, how lovely. Squeeze his flesh tighter, oh! What a perfect shot? A perfect pose of agony."

I chuckle at Grell's pervertedness, while Sebastian was less than amused.

"Hello there." Grell chuckles nervously. "Maybe just one more photograph."

Sebastian's eyes were mentally destroying Grell's soul...if she even has one.

'Do grim reapers have souls?'

"You're a grim fellow." Grell revs up her chainsaw and hacks through the constricting vines.

"Damn right I am."

"Ooo~ Sebby swore." I started laughing, which led Hanna and Alois to look at me like I was crazy.

"Hey, don't look at me like that! I'm not the one threatening to jump right now." The screen now shows Claude at the next question.

"'Question: what is Alois Trancy's favorite thing to eat?' Well, that's easy enough to answer. Greasy fish and chips."

'Mm...I'm getting hungry now. I haven't eaten in a while. I wonder what Abe and Drossel are making for dinner?' The bell rang, signaling Claude to move forward.

"Foolish. What is the point of this?"

Alois begins to laugh beside me.

"Brilliant! Just brilliant!" He unbuttons Ciel's jacket and lifts up the dress shirt before clawing at the flesh of his stomach.

"See how well Claude knows me? He knows all of me. Everything, right down to the deepest, most tender parts." I stand up and slap him behind his head.

"Get your kinks in someone else's body!" I pull down the dress shirt, covering the scratches on him, after shoving away his hand. I received a slap to the face, but I slapped him right back.

"Listen, little boy, I've seen things! Don't make me interfere with your little game." I button the vest and jacket back up.

"Perhaps she's right, my lord. You should be a tad more careful-"

"Worried about this body, are you?" He grits his teeth as he approaches Hanna. "This precious body!? You like Ciel Phantomhive more than me too!" He kicks her down.

"What makes him so special!? What does he have that I don't!? Answer me, Hanna! Answer me!" He repeatedly kicks Hanna in the stomach. I decided to intervene.

"Manners for one thing." I hook my elbows under his armpits before pulling him back. He kicks, but couldn't get me. After I let go, I offered my hand to Hanna. She took it and shakily stood.

"Hanna could care less about Ciel. She's worried for you, and you alone." I turn to face him. He was seething with anger. "She's worried you might destroy the body you were put in. It would probably be difficult to obtain another that would be compatible enough to hold two souls at one time. Just drop it already."

"'Question: true or false,'"

We turn our attention to the screen. Sebastian had made it to the next question.

"'Alois Trancy died a beautiful death, as was his due. He was never defiled by Earl Trancy.'" He looks curiously at the two doors in front of him. One had an 'X,' the other had an 'O.'

"What the devil is this about?" Grell raises an eyebrow.

"The actual answer would be false, but the previous question had nothing to do with the real truth." He positions his hand under his chin in thought. He gets an idea and grabs Grell by the shoulders. He gazes into her eyes, causing Grell to blush profusely.

"I need you! I want to make you fly. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Don't fall for it, Grell! It's a trap!" My yelling was unheard by the lovesick reaper.

"Yes, I'll fly for you." Without another word, Sebastian lifts her over his head and throws her through the door with the 'X.' I laugh at his actions until a bomb went off.

"Thought so." He adjusts his suit before heading to the 'O' door. He knocks it down with ease as the correct bell goes off.

"Don't worry, I'll be kindly awaiting your letters," Grell mutters, for she was still stunned by the bomb that blew her up.

"I was correct. Whoever is writing these letters is cheating." Sebastian stamps his book. The stamp was of a clown.

"Ridiculous. This is a clown's maze." He heads off in the direction of the next checkpoint. Alois suddenly clutches his neck in pain.

"What's wrong? What is it." Hanna worriedly rushes to his side.

"He's throwing some kind of fit! Little brat!" He walks to the edge once more.

"Now, Claude, hurry up! I mean it! Get up here! Quit wasting time! I gave you an advantage in this game!"

We observe Claude opening the next letter.

"'Repeat the phrase, 'yes, your highness' three times.' Yes, your highness. Yes, your highness. Yes, your highness." The bell rings, and he stamps his book. It was of a heart.

"Silly," he mutters under his breath. Alois begins to cry, while smiling.

"'Yes, your highness.' Don't you see, Hanna? He's still my butler. He loves me. He does. I knew it. Claude really does love me."

I sigh sadly as I set a hand on his shoulder, at least, I tied to. Hanna pushed my hand away before I could touch him. I give her a glare, and she returns it.

"Why are you crying?" She asks. He grunts and leans forward slightly. He holds his head in pain as Ciel tries to come out.

"That's my boy." I smirk. The maze began changing.

"What's happening? The maze is transforming."

I start laughing to myself.

"That labyrinth was specifically designed to follow the dictates of your heart, only now,"

"Ciel Phantomhive's will is exerting itself now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 2.6K 16
This is the part in season 2 of Black Butler when Ciel and Alois fight to the death in a duel. What would happen if Alois wasn't killed, and was able...
123K 2.8K 28
(y/n) was a girl from the 21st century. She has conflicts with her school and the people around her. One night she is given a blue pendant accompanie...
44.7K 1K 21
This is my second fan fiction. Yay XD!!! This is also about Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji. You are 17. Ciel is 18. Sebastian is also your teacher. Oh and...
106K 3.9K 41
(Y/N) was chilling on her couch Saturday evening (like she always does) when she is transported to the world of Black Butler! What will happen then...