Three Crazy Weeks With You ➳...

Por Kjmonkey

If Harry and Louis never tried out for the X-Factor would they still have met? Would their lives have still... Mais

Three Crazy Weeks With You » Larry Stylinson
* Author's Note *
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Cover Change??
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thrity-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
* Epilogue *
* Character Ask » Closed *
➣➢NEW STORY➢➣
Bromance Awards??!?! Voting is open!?

Chapter Twenty-Eight

7.8K 274 152
Por Kjmonkey

AN:  ERMERGERD!!  I just found out I am at 4,000 reads!!  *takes a moment to freak out before composing self*  You are all just so amazing and the best readers I could have ever asked for!  I love talking to you all and love every read, comment, and vote.  To all the silent readers out there you don't go unnoticed!  I know you are there and I love you guys too!  Leave a comment if you would like I don't bite! :D

Okay so this left off right after the dinner at Harry's and the crazy conversation that happened.  Now they just have to tell Harr'y mum the whole story as well. . . lets see how it goes shall we?

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share! XxXx

--------------------

Harry's POV

Then my mum asked breaking the comfortable and loving silence,”Are we all good?  No more surprises?”

She narrowed her eyes when none of us answered,”That is all right?”

I looked at her feeling nervous again,“Well. . Not quite.”

“What do you mean 'not quite'?”, My mum asked readying herself for whatever the news is whether good or bad.

All of us just looked at each other not sure who was going to start and even really where to start. I sighed figuring I should probably be the one to tell her since no one was talking.

I was just about to explain when Louis beside me piped in,”Well, Anne, umm I-I don't actually live in Cheshire. I live in Doncaster with my mum, but every summer she comes to visit her best friend Shannon, who moved to Cheshire this year. After a party I had last year while she was gone she decided I would have to come with her. Anyways point is, she brought me along and we are only staying for three weeks and umm those uhh three weeks are erm over in like three days. On August 6th to be exact. The problem is that I don't wanna leave Harry. I know it is crazy and I know it has only been a few weeks, but I really need him and I can't stand to be so far from him. He is home to me.”

I look over at Louis and he looks like he is trying not to get all upset. I can't believe he just said I am his home. That I am what makes him feel safe and-

My thoughts were taken from me by the sound of my mothers voice,”Oh gosh, umm. Louis we have you told your parents about this? I mean if you might let me speak to them I could maybe convince them to let you stay. Stay here. . if you like that is? No pressure!”

I decided to speak for Louis this time,”Actually we haven't told them yet. We both didn't even know we liked boys until that day at the bakery three weeks ago. We were planning on telling them tomorrow I figure since he only has a few days left.”

I can feel Louis looking at me and when I turn to look at him he looks nervous again. I think just the thought of telling his family is really getting to him. I mean I don't blame him because I only just did it not even ten minutes ago! I was a f*cking nervous wreck and Louis I bet will be the same. I wanted to calm him down so I silently took his hand in mine rubbing small circles with my thumb on the back of his soft hands.

My mom looked like she was thinking hard about something. One hand was by her mouth so she could fidget and bite on her nails and the other was wrapped around her torso while her eyes remained locked to one spot on the wall across from me.

I was going to just let my mum think for a bit longer but the sound of my sister's voice was heard from behind me,”Mum? What do you think they should do?”

I don't think she had realized she was in such deep thought until Gemma had said anything because at Gem's words she jumped a little looking at us in a bit of shock before looking then directly at me. Why just me? Did I do something?

“Harry, you have work tomorrow right?”, she said after a minute.

Sh*t! I completely forgot about work!

“Yeah, but I can see if Barbara can give me a day off?”, I said in hopes that she really would being the nice lady she is. All I knew was that being their for Louis when he told his parents and family was more important than my job. I know that might sound young and naive, but I am young so who cares!?

“Are you sure if they accept you and agree you will really let me stay, Anne?”, Louis said gripping my hand a bit tighter than before.

My mum chuckled lightening both Louis face as well as the whole mood of the room again. She had that effect on people in general. It came in handy a lot in these types of situations when the nerves are much too intense to deal with.

“Well of course you can, Louis! I know we have only just met and sure there will be rules especially with your boyfriend living in the same house,”She looked at me and narrowed her eyes before smiling back to Louis,”But I know you make Harry very happy and I don't want him to ever have to loose someone like that over something so silly as distance!”, she finished waving her hands about to show how silly it was.

“Thank-you so so so so so so sooooo much, Anne!”, Louis said unlacing his fingers from mine so that he could pull her back into a hug only he initiated it this time, shocking her a bit. As Louis back was turned away from me and mum was leaning her head on his shoulder she mouthed to me,”He is a keeper.” with a small wink.

I felt a sense of pride in my boyfriend for having made not only me fall in love with him but my family too. He really is a keeper and I plan on never letting him go. Not for anything. He is mine and I am all his forever.

When Louis pulled away he said trying to muster up some confidence,”Well I guess we are going to tell my parents tomorrow. No biggie.”

I laughed and said,”I am sure if will be fine.”, pulling him into my side so he could hopefully find comfort in me from all his fear. At this point I am just nervous for Louis and not myself which is just as hard, but in a completely different way. Is this how Louis felt all dinner? Maybe that is why he was able to be much more confident than I was?

My mum and Gemma cooed at the both of us before saying again,”So this is it right? Not more more surprises? Nothing crazy that needs to be told?”

I thought for a moment and nothing was coming to me, that is until Louis whispered into my ear a name that I had forgotten about till now. A name that used to make me happy, but now cause me to feel a pain of hurt to grow in my chest. The feeling was never something I got used to or ever really could.

I sighed scratching the back of my head and said,”No. . There is more.”

Gemma looked at the two of us blocking my view from mum and said,”There is?”

“Yes, there is. You should already know about it Gem?”, I said to her trying to convey what I was thinking to her and then her eyes went wide.

She then said,”Ohhhhhh sorry continue. I am such a knob.”

When Gemma then moved out of the way I could tell my mum looked a bit confused again and I don't blame her,”Do I not know anything about you kids' lives anymore?”

“'Course you do mum. This just is tied into the whole gay thing. . “, I said trying to reassure her that she was still an amazing mum and that it isn't her fault she didn't know.

She looked like she felt a little bit better but not much so I decided to just tell her,”Charley found out and I am pretty sure he hates me.”

I watched as her face changed form being sort of sad to shocked as hell,”What do you mean he hates you?! Charley is your best friend. He cares about you so much and has stuck up for you through everything! For god sakes he is even your imaginary childhood husband! How could he ever hate you?”

I tried to recall the moment so I could tell it to my mum but it was hard because I didn't really want to remind myself. I didn't want to see is angry face and her his harsh words as he tried to make me talk. I didn't want to ever see the unreadable expression he showed me. I never wanted to lose him. .

“Well he came home from his vacation and came straight over to see me and found me and Louis kissing as I got out of the car. There was a lot of yelling and screaming, but in the end I couldn’t take the fear of rejection that I just cast him out.”

My mum narrowed her eyes ans quirked an eyebrow,”So he never actually said he hated you?”

“Well no, but-”I tried to explain but was cut off.

“And he never actually said he didn't accept you?”, She said with a smug look growing on her face.

I thought about it and said,“I guess not, but-”

She cut me off once more and said,”And you were the one to push him out, correct?”

“Well yeah I did, but that isn't the point-”, I held in a sigh when she for the third time cut me off and heard silent chuckling coming form Gemma near me.

My mum looked at me with that face that just said she had won,”Then what is the point Harry?”

I waited a second to gather my thoughts so that I could get in what I wanted out before she found something else to question or cut me off for,”If I hadn't told him to leave he would have said those things. You should have seen the anger he had and the looks and vibes he was giving me. It was all there! I just knew he didn't accept me and I couldn't take it anymore and blew up making him leave. I couldn't take hearing the words he would have said if I hadn't. . .”

My voice was much softer by the end as I the words had tumble through my mouth.

“Oh Harry. . “, My mum pulled me into a hug while stroking my curly brown hair and I hadn't even realize that a small tear had escaped my eye as she pulled away to look at me again. I quickly wiped it away not waned to cry over it anymore. I was done feeling bad for who I was and how things turned out.

“I know it must have been hard at that moment, but I really think you need to talk to him, baby.”, She said her hands on my shoulders and looking at me with so much care.

Louis then spoke up and said,”Well we are actually planning on talking to him before I leave. Took a bit of convincing,”He turned to me and winked so slightly I was the only one to catch it out of the three of us,”but he is going to talk to him.”

“Oh! You both have a lot of talking and stress to go through these next few days huh?”, she said.

We both nodded feeling a bit stressed already.

My mum was about to speak again when Louis' phone started to vibrate. He ignored it, but my mum said pointing to his pocket,”Aren't you gonna answer that?”

“I am sure it is nothing.”, he said waving his hand in front of him,”What were you about to say, Anne?”

“I was just going to say-”

Buzz Buzz Buzz. . .

I was the one to speak up this time,”Lou I really think you might want to check it at this point.”

He looked at us uncertainly,”Are you sure?”

“Yeah, go ahead.”, my mum said shrugging.

“Okay.”, He said reaching into his pocket to take out his phone. I watched as his face went form normal to white in a matter of seconds as he read several texts he had been sent.

“Sh*t Sh*t Sh*t Sh*t”,He said out loud before looking up at my mum and said,”Sorry for my use of words there it's just f*ck”

My mum just said quickly,”Don't worry about it. Are you alright, Louis?”

He was about to answer when he got another text and read it his face going even more pale as his eyes then widened.

“Lou? What is it?”, I said honestly really concerned and confused as to what got him all worked up.

He looked at me and said,”umm it's Hannah.”

---------------

AN:  I know and I am sorry!  *shields self*  What do you all think happened??  What is with the texts??  Something must have happened but what???  Also Harry's mum is one smart lady!  And she loves Louis!  D'waaaaa c;  How do you think the conversation with Louis' mum will go?  and how do you think the one with Charley will humm?

Please let me know your thoughts and predictions in the comments below!

Also I must mention the fact that I have dedicated this chapter to @TheCheshireCatSmile  because I realized the other night that I hadn't yet!  She comments everytime I put something up and makes me smile so thank-you!  I can't believe I hadn't already dedicated one to you yet?  Oh well I have now! ;D xx

Okay well please. .

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share! XxXx 

I LOVE YOU ALL! SO MUCH!!  *mwhaa mwhaa mwhaa*

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

60.1K 2K 19
Harry is too shy and cowardly. Everyone knows he's gay. Thats the reason he was sent to the boys home. Harry is in love with louis and has been since...
33.3K 815 32
Louis finds himself out of place in LA, unable to get at an itch that’s been bothering him for years. He supposes back in the early days, home hadn’t...
25.9K 946 23
After all these years, Louis and Eleanor are getting married but the only way Harry will come to the wedding is if Louis spends 24 hours with him alo...
26.6K 684 15
Louis Tomlinson was once in a relationship, not just any relationship, though. Louis was in a BDSM relationship. Louis found his 'sir' online and s...