Stand Out ||Katsuki Bakugou x...

By ThatFabulousN3ko

"Mom, I want to be a hero. Let's go back and live there again." "You're back." Started: 14/12/2017 Completed:... More

Prologue
1 - Welcome Back
2 - Y/N Vs Katsuki
3 - Starrreeee
Chapter 5 - Urararararaaka
Chapter 6 - Outta Sight
Hiatus
Chapter 7 - An Angry Katsuki
Chapter 8 - Care
INSTAGRAM
Chapter 9 - Get Well Soon!
Chapter 10 - Oof
Chapter 11

4 - Hero Vs Villain

7.3K 183 159
By ThatFabulousN3ko

OKAY. ME, AT HOME, AFTER TUITION, HOMEWORK NOT COMPLETED BUT I DON'T CARE, MUSIC, AIRCON ON.

OKAI IM SET. LEGGOOO!!

×××

~Not Edited~

"Okay Class. Listen up. We're going to conduct an outside classroom activity." Aizawa Sensei said as he pressed a button on his desk. Suit cases started to slide out of the gaps that opened up on the wall.

"These are your hero costumes. Go get changed within the next 10 minutes." He said before slipping into a yellow... Sleeping bag? He looks like a caterpillar...

We, each, took our own suit cases and went over to the locker rooms. I walked with the girls while having our usual girl talk as we went.

Once in the girls' locker room, we all change into our hero costumes.

"Y/N, your quirk is such a life hack! You don't even have to take off your clothes to change! You can just change there and then."

"I wish my quirk is just as convenient..."

I giggled at their comments while waiting for them to finish changing. Yes, I already changed within the first 10 seconds of arriving in the locker room.

The conversation went on for about 2 minutes before Ashido changed the topic.

"Soooo... Y/N," Ashido called. "Hm?" I hummed for her to continue. "Your costume is so cute and it looks perfect on you!" She complimented.

"Tha--"

"I bet that Bakugou would love to see you right now." She smirked.

"Why would he?" I asked. Katsuki… An image, of us embracing yesterday, popped into my mind.

"Oh, you kknnnoowwwww..." She grinned and some of the girls giggled.

Mkay. This is getting weird.

"This conversation is getting weird. Let's just get outta here and meet the rest. I'm pretty sure they're waiting for us already." I said as I gestured for them to leave the girls' locker room.

---

I walked as alongside Katsuki and Lida as we entered the demo building for today's activity.

I took some glances at him but he seemed to be doing as normal as if yesterday's embrace didn't happen.

For the activity, we are suppose to play the roles of villains and we are to protect the 'bomb' for 15 minutes, not allowing the hero team to deactivate it.

And of course, fate had to put Izuku and Ochaco as our opponents.

I wonder how Katsuki will react with Izuku as our opponent.

I took a little side glance at Katsuki. He didn't look happy but not unemotional either. He looked... Sort of angered? Irritated? I wonder why.

I, on the other hand, was excited to see what quirk Izuku possessed as well as how well our quirk will do against them.

We stepped into the building and picked a room to be our 'base', where the bomb will be placed.

"It had been 10 minutes. Villains, please activate your bomb." All mights voice rang throughout the room as he instructed.

Lida did as told and activated the bomb.

I went over to the bomb and glued it to the floor, using my quirk. I know that Ochaco's quirk can makes thing float if she touches it.

But the drawback of it, is that she get nauseated if she use it too much. So she probably can't support the weight of the floor and the bomb at the same time.

"What are you doing, Y/N-San?" Lida asked with curiosity in his voice.

"I'm glueing the bomb to the ground. Surely Ochaco-Pyon won't be able to support the weight of the room's floor and the bomb at the same time, right?" I said while finishing my task at hand.

"Good thinking! Now we have an advantage! Good work, Y/N." Lida gave me thumbs up.

Katsuki's POV

Bastard. Being all sweet talk and close to Y/N. Who does he think he is?

Wait... Why do I care? Whatever.

3rd Person View

Katsuki glared daggers at Lida, who was currently talking to you, before making his way to the only door in the room.

"Where are you going, Katsuki?" You asked.

"To kick Izuku's ass." He simply replied before exiting.

You sighed before asking Lida, "Tenya, can you handle things here?"

He nodded his head, "yes. You can go accompany Bakugou-Kun."

"Thanks!" You said before running into the hallway.

*Better safe than sorry.* You thought as you created a heavy, thick fence to block one side of the hallway then running in the direction Katsuki went.

"Wait up!" You whisper-shouted while running up to the poofy blonde in front of you.

"Tch. Why did you follow me?" Katsuki questions but didn't look at you. He was looking to opposite direction again and a little tenseness could be heard from his voice.

"To help you, duh," you answered with ease and a sweet smile.

Katsuki took a small glance at you but quickly turned away after a second or two. You didn't see it but his ears were slightly pink.

The two of you continued down the hall in silence. It continued for no longer than 2 minutes before you heard soft murmurings of foreign voices.

It was them.

You quickly pulled Katsuki out of their possible line of sight and covered his mouth from making any noise.

He squirmed a little before stopping and calming down. "Izu-Chan and Ochaco-Pyon are nearby, I can faintly hear their voices." You whispered to Katsuki's ears before releasing him.

He stood up straight but didn't face you at all.

Without any warning, Katsuki dashed to the direction of Izuku and Ochaco at full speed and sounds of explosions could be heard a few seconds after.

You rushed over but the fight between Katsuki and Izuku already started.

Katsuki threw a punch at Izuku but Izuku dodged it and flipped him to the ground.

*Woah..I wonder how much muscles are under those clothes? How could he flip Katsuki who practically have both muscles and height just like that?!* You thought after witnessing that.

Something caught your eye.

It was how Izuku's mouth keeps moving as if he's talking although he there isn't any voice that you could hear from all the explosions going off like there's no tomorrow.

And Ochaco was nodding and staring at Izuku's mouth.

*Izu-Chan must have came up with a plan for Ochaco-Pyon to carry out.* You thought as our kept a low profile.

Soon, Ochaco ran off in the other direction and you followed. You took a look at Katsuki before leaving. *He should be able to handle Izu-Chan.*

You transformed the air and your boots into roller skates to increase speed as you followed Ochaco.

Ochaco was running in the other direction to our so-called 'base'. But bad news for her: that's the hallway which you sealed.

×××

Omg... I had to continue this at school and I'm currently hiding in a cubical while writing so I have to cut this short.

Sorry for the delay.

I'll try my best to update ASAP:)

~Neko💕

Posted: 22 January 2018, 10.16am

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 13K 93
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...
383K 19.1K 19
"𝓎𝑜𝓊 , 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑜𝓀𝒾 , 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝑔𝑜 𝒹 𝑜 𝓀 𝒾 𝒹 𝑜 𝓀 𝒾." "𝓘 𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰." In which...
315K 9.5K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...
568K 22.6K 123
❛ 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚.❜ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to you can only remember her. It is up to Ka...